Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@syntyche  Yes, missing him is so real!!  it feels like years have past!  :bawling:

I am scared... When will we see him?... Even If he posts from trees and flowers on IG, he can make me happy right now! :lol:

At least we have each other here and share feelings.. :joy:

Hope No Minoz is alone in this world and part of a community to express feelings :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Pardon me not to delete the image + the quote itself. I very much agree with what he said. Learning how to be a “good” actor is only step one of your value as a professional actor, and it isn’t enough to make you worthy of success. You need to be responsible & professional. That’s the price of admission to this game. You don’t even belong on the field if you don’t first know how to be responsible & professional. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, lupeace said:

i just need to say that since you are discusing his next project  i hope he doesn't chose it based on writers but rather on the story itself and the script even if the writer  hasnt had a hit before. cause al. the writers who are famous right now werent good from the start.

Sorry i cut your post, but the other half already been discuss. I agree with this statement. I want him to choose based on story and most importantly how his character is written. Hope he choose character that will challenge him.

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I want our boy to venture into film before coming back to drama land. Hopefully he can establish his name as a movie actor and then come back to dominate the small screen when a good character, a good script and a good director is available. 

You know if it's my own selfishness, i want mature romance with real kisses and intimate scene heheheh (I'm thirsty), but i Agree, He needs to venture to Movies, maybe do 2 of them before coming back to drama. stretch those acting muscles, star alongside veteran/critically acclaimed Actors. Or do netflix original like Kingdom with non romance story. Dark villain, anti hero, Mob or whatever. 

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Guys! KES can make both local and global popular drama!! we all know this!!  some writers only care about local ratings and don't get international fan base. I want both for LMH!!  

Sorry i cut your post chingu. This is true, but again look what happen to TKEM? She is capable, and KES + LMH collaboration could have been the biggest hit locally and internationally. Well, it is a hit internationally, but the expectation is soo high! People really pick it a part, one wrong move, it's all over social media. And KES should have work with Signal PD, who is experience on handling plot heavy/ time travel series. TKEM main PD was DOTS PD, yes it was a hit, but the story was simple. 

TKEM is a really good story but KES didn't fully develop or rather didn't give enough episodes to develop it. The story should have 20 or 24 episodes. This is why maybe LMH should move on from Start writer and go with Critically acclaimed writer. Plus KES is also polarizing, people either love or hate her, so maybe find somebody low key who is a good scriptwriter.

3 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Actually its good thing if LMH took a project with lowkey scripwriter. Less expectation is better. Although, we all know all LMH projects will endup being hype and ppl cant help to have high expectation for him.

Because whenever he works with popular writer tht comes with popular works, the expectation is EXTREMELY high for the writer but endup our boy will take all the hit if its not perform well/didnt live up to the expectation *cough*KES*cough*PJE*

THIS!!! I want Him with strong writer not Star writer. And no story similar to the writer previous hits.

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha, we can only wish for 30% in ratings lol. In today’s age, it’s impossible unless we want lmh in a 50 episode family drama lol. 

If we want a writer who guarantees ratings, we’re back with writer Park. She’s simple minded so all her stories will appeal to Koreans, easy to digest, shallow and mostly about love. :lol:

If we want lmh in something dark, we can throw out expectations for really high ratings. Romantic comedies generally perform better than thrillers/melodramas. 

LMHxKES collab was predicted to get the 30% ratings. But it didn't. although TKEM is split between 3 streaming platform, so even if it's doing well, it would be hard to go above 17%. i don't think it would be easy to get that number nowadays. TWOM was on JTBC and nothing else (aside from illegal site), in SK you can only watch on JTBC and it was able to get that number. I don't wish another collab with writer park. He was with writer Park and freaking JJH. the star power in LOTBS was big! but even with the 20% ratings, people still compare with MLFS and then they also think 20% it's low for LMHxJJH drama. 

I'll take Dark LMH, with solid story and character development over ratings at this point. 

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

They’ve have been linked together for a long time now because lmh said she was his ideal. They are the two most popular korean actors overseas and many people anticipate their collaboration so imagine the love they will receive even before the drama airs! 

But also imagine the hate :lol:

Although i'd like to see this collaboration on Melodrama, i am concern with the Hate it will get, overhype that will create uber high expectation, that might lead to disappointment and... Song song shipper, while she is currently being ship with another A list actor who is also being ship with another A list actress. I don't want LMH name get drag into all of that. 

But boy...if it has a strong script and great PD, it will blow up! especially if hallyu ban in China is lifted. 

Maybe after LMH become official with KGE? :) that way no shipping war? because i know that International fans would love this collaboration.

While I'm watching TWTWB, i wish LMH is playing Oh Soo. heheheh

• Like 5
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@syntyche  Yes, missing him is so real!!  it feels like years have past!  :bawling:

I am scared... When will we see him?... Even If he posts from trees and flowers on IG, he can make me happy right now! :lol:

At least we have each other here and share feelings.. :joy:

Hope No Minoz is alone in this world and part of a community to express feelings :)

Even if he occasionally posts now on IG, imagine years ago when he rarely posts. If I'm not mistaken, I saw somewhere that he only uploaded 4 photos during LOTBS era, compared to TKEM era when he uploaded over a dozen photos.

If not for the pandemic, I'm guessing if he'll go on a vacation outside of the country, we would be blessed with several IG uploads. Unfortunately, when he's in SK, he rarely posts if it's not work-related. I guess we would just have to trust him and wait. Waiting for Minoz is real. :lol:    

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

EXACTLY!! Oh Soo is an amazing character! 

JIS takes on really good roles. He’s definitely not the “perfect” guy, ever! I would love to see lmh play similar roles. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Although i'd like to see this collaboration on Melodrama, i am concern with the Hate it will get, overhype that will create uber high expectation, that might lead to disappointment and... Song song shipper, while she is currently being ship with another A list actor who is also being ship with another A list actress. I don't want LMH name get drag into all of that. 

But boy...if it has a strong script and great PD, it will blow up! especially if hallyu ban in China is lifted. 

Maybe after LMH become official with KGE? :) that way no shipping war? because i know that International fans would love this collaboration.

Chingu sorry i cut your post, the first part made me realize how bloody messy it will get but cannot stop laughing when i finished read tht line:lol:

I will hv a very good night sleep the day both LMH & KGE announce it.:wub:

Im counting the days:transforms:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

JIS takes on really good roles. He’s definitely not the “perfect” guy, ever! I would love to see lmh play similar roles. 

I would LOVE LOVE to see LMh play character like Oh Soo. Maybe for his comeback drama after he ventured out in Movie and Netflix. the romance in TWTWB definitely slow burn. 

4 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu sorry i cut your post, the first part made me realize how bloody messy it will get but cannot stop laughing when i finished read tht line:lol:

Im counting the days:transforms:

LOL! it's messy indeed!

Me too! I'm counting the day for the announcement. Love them to bits,

• Like 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, and I will have a good life if they announce their marriage. 

Mainly because someone over at the shipper’s thread said she will bless me and all my children with life long happiness and success if lmh and kge gets married :lol:

Oops, wrong thread. 

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I would LOVE LOVE to see LMh play character like Oh Soo. Maybe for his comeback drama after he ventured out in Movie and Netflix. the romance in TWTWB definitely slow burn.

Ummm.. if he’s going to choose someone like Oh Soo then please just come back immediately!  I don’t need a movie or Netflix! :lol:

Definitely slow burn. I prefer it be nonexistent from Oh Young’s side until she finds out the truth. I can understand Oh Soo because he knows she is not his sister. 

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummm.. if he’s going to choose someone like Oh Soo then please just come back immediately!  I don’t need a movie or Netflix! :lol:

Definitely slow burn. I prefer it be nonexistent from Oh Young’s side until she finds out the truth. I can understand Oh Soo because he knows she is not his sister. 

Yeah, scratch that, lets have bad boy, anti hero, struggling LMH in a good melodrama Stat!

Slow burn definitely fits their story. That would be awkward if she like him right away. Definitely didn't mean it in a negative way. And I'm enjoying seeing Oh Soo falling for her :)

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yeah, scratch that, lets have bad boy, anti hero, struggling LMH in a good melodrama Stat!

YYYYAAASSSS PLEASE?! I crave it! 

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Slow burn definitely fits their story. That would be awkward if she like him right away. Definitely didn't mean it in a negative way. And I'm enjoying seeing Oh Soo falling for her :)

Oh, oh, and TWTWB has some of the best OST! I still listen to them today! 

Lol, I’m now half posting begging lmh to come back and half posting MinEun/JIS/TWTWB :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

YYYYAAASSSS PLEASE?! I crave it! 

Oh, oh, and TWTWB has some of the best OST! I still listen to them today! 

Lol, I’m now half posting begging lmh to come back and half posting MinEun/JIS/TWTWB :lol:

Yes, i love the OST. It fits the drama

LOL! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lee Min Ho and His Beautiful K-Drama Leading Ladies Over The Years

No doubt, millions have been captured by Lee Min Ho's charm, and we can't get enough seeing him onscreen. Many times, the actor has left viewers love-struck while also envious towards his leading actresses.

(Photo : Pinterest, SBS)

Let's take you down your memory lane and, in case you didn't know, introduce you to Lee Min Ho's ever-gorgeous onscreen partners over the years!

Spoiler

Moon Chae Won (Mackerel Run, 2007)

(Photo : Pinterest)

She played as a transferee to an affluent school in Gangnam District as Min Yoon Seo. Cha Gong Chan, played by Lee Min Ho, started cutting classes since he quit his soccer team. He fell in love with the transferee instantly and became enthusiastic about attending school. Due to his previous misconduct, he was warned that he would be expelled if he misses school just for one day.
He vowed to never give up in school and his newfound romance.

Ku Hye Sun (Boys Over Flowers, 2009)

(Photo : Pinterest)

Coming from a poor family, she recently transferred to a high school for the wealthy. Instantly, she became the center of bullying by the leader of F4, Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho). She plays as Geum Jan Di, who received a swimming scholarship for saving a student from committing suicide, who was then bullied by F4. But Jan Di remained determined and optimistic that Goo Jun Pyo fell in love with her.

Son Ye Jin (Personal Taste, 2010)

(Photo : MBC)

Hurt by love from a previous relationship, Park Gae In, played by Son Ye Jin, is looking for a gay roommate. Jeon Jin Ho, played by Lee Min Ho, applied to be her roommate. Because of his stylish look, neat appearance, and keenness for cleanliness, she mistook him as gay. This was a perfect opportunity for Jeon Jin Ho as he has wanted to live with a woman. The two develop a deep friendship until the secret gets revealed.

Park Min Young (City Hunter, 2011)

(Photo : SBS)

At the Blue House, Kim Na Na, played by Park Min Young, works as a bodyguard. There, she meets Lee Yoon Sung, played by Lee Min Ho. The two fell in love even though he was elaborately warned not to so he won't compromise his mission to avenge his father's death.

Kim Hee Sun (Faith, 2012)

(Photo : Sport Korea)

Eun Soo is a doctor who was kidnapped to go back 700 years because of her healing powers. She then meets the king's bodyguard General Choi Yeong who got attracted to her.

Park Shin Hye (The Heirs, 2013)

Park Shin Hye played as Cha Eun-Sang, who went to the US to visit her sister, whom she thought had a good life but ended up the other way around. While staying there, she met Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho. She stayed at Lee Min Ho's place when her passport was temporarily confiscated when an unfortunate event happened. Their love-and-hate relationship continued when both of them went back to Korea and studied in the same school.

Jun Ji Hyun (The Legend of the Blue Sea, 2016)

Jun Ji Hyun is a mermaid named Sim Chung. In their past life, she saved young Dam Ryung (Lee Min Ho) from drowning. Fast forward to the modern-day, the two met again and eventually fell in love.

Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch, 2020)

Set in two parallel worlds - the Republic of Korea and the Kingdom of Corea - Kim Go Eun played as detective Jung Tae-Eul who crossed a portal and fell in love with King Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho). The King crossed several universes just to find her one true love, Jung Tae Eul.

Who's your favorite leading lady of Lee Min Ho? And who do you think will be the next lucky woman?

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118209/20200626/lee-min-ho-beautiful-k-drama-leading-ladies-over-years.htm

• Like 6
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe Kim Tan break up CES and he loved Rachel so you can give us new drama with Kim Ji Won:lol:

Jeesh,,,... IF it is Heirs S2, I would love Rachel to end up with Young Do, KT looses his memory after an accident and forgets ES (because he ain't gonna let ES go anywhere looking at trajectory of OG). Its a Legit KT/ES/YD/R love square. Lol. Because clearly KES was interested in that.NO to THAT Anyhow.

6 hours ago, Layali said:

Yes.This is so sad.He selects script based on writer's brand/past work but these stupid writer's only select him for the script that is full of loopholes and half-baked or regurgitated from their past projects. *laughs in TEKM Lotbs* hoping our precious would erase /hide their mistakes. MYM needs to invest in professional script vetting if there is any such thing!

LOTBS I agree somehow(similarities in scenes were there agreed, the main storyline differed from YFAS Though), WHEREAS what happened with TKEM was media/domestic reception pressure, time constraint and also  KES megahits (DOTS, Mr Sunshine and Goblin) were written by another set of co-writers who Left during TKEM, Also the PD was changed!!! The KES IT TEAM Left, the machinery got disturbed and end result was convulated. How would MYM and LMH object on those??? They had no way to dechiper these scenarios either way.

6 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Actually its good thing if LMH took a project with lowkey scripwriter. Less expectation is better. Although, we all know all LMH projects will endup being hype and ppl cant help to have high expectation for him.

Because whenever he works with popular writer tht comes with popular works, the expectation is EXTREMELY high for the writer but endup our boy will take all the hit if its not perform well/didnt live up to the expectation *cough*KES*cough*PJE*

LMH will anyway take the hit unfortunately, but Yes the chance of Him and the storyline getting proper justice is higher. HJJ and LG were EPIC, the scenes got recycled. A show cannot be sustained solely on an actor's performance or character, the Overall effect is affected.So TKEM criticizm lead to his criticizm whereas He and Rest CAST performed exceptionally well.

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

:joy: If PJE do announce with LMH and SYJ, a group of us should go to SK and have a heart to heart with PJE! I volunteer to stay next to her when she is writing script and review before released! :joy:

agree!! Hitting the roof then shooting for the star!!:glasses:

>>>>Make PJE+KES Collaborate , KES can construct a PROPER STORY and PJE can give a PROPER OTP ROMANCE SCREENTIME. I for one feel KES romance plotlines are weak, its the Actor who tune it to portray it more effectively.

4 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

I hope LMH next drama wont be air in SBS. It can be 100% netflix original, tvn, jtbc but hope it wont be on public broadcast. We know TKEM was supposed to be aired in tvn but SBS bought the right and its all history. Im afraid SBS will meddle again in LMH next project. They didnt want to let go of him :persevere:

I notice drama tht get air on cable network didnt get scrutinized so much if the rating fall below expectation

Ooo..I think we haven't had a scrutiny with LMH+Cable Network, looking at Newspapers they will still criticize irrespective of channel. 

LMH next Role.

Gimme a Count of Monte Cristo for LMH!!!! Period. Romance+Anti Hero, Emotionally Traumatized Hero, Action+Romance Everything.

Or Him being Socially Disabled kinda drama.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

I don't wish another collab with writer park. He was with writer Park and freaking JJH. the star power in LOTBS was big! but even with the 20% ratings, people still compare with MLFS and then they also think 20% it's low for LMHxJJH drama. 

IKR!!! It even crossed 22-29% in REAL Time, yet the Real time ratings were never reflected in Ratings generated officially, whereas at that time real time rating and Published rating used to have maximum 2% difference!!!. LOTBS got badly compared with Goblin being on Cable tv and getting more or less equivalent rating, so bad!!!

I wish the Real Time Viewing and Published ratings were more closer, the talk of comparison would be less then. :( 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don't know why episode 20 got 17% ratings and not go over 20%. I think it was episode 18 or 19 that got 21% ratings. I think it was because LOTBS lacked some depth which Goblin had. PJE makes stuff shallow and childish. Sometimes it works in her dramas sometimes don't! It depends what you get! lol

I think the Low rating on Finale was due to WED-Thursday Hoopla, On Thursday the ratings were always high and Wednesday it was Low, the finale aired on a Wednesday.

• Like 5

Oppa-Approved Eats From The King: Eternal Monarch That Foodies Will Love

There's more than just fried chicken and kimchi

Now that The King: Eternal Monarch is over, we’re going through withdrawal. It’s a lonely, rather empty feeling, isn’t it? Instead of wallowing, why not self-soothe with some delicious food inspired by the Kdrama series you're missing? We eagle-eyed foodies spotted these delicious inspirations straight from the scenes of The King: Eternal Monarch. These are the food and drinks that made Lee Gon, Tae Eul and their friends happy. 

https://metro.style/food/features/the-king-eternal-monarch-best-foodie-scenes/25681

• Like 2