Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, CallieP said:

Where did you read this?  I checked his bio on Apple TV Pachinko, the bio was really short and it did not mention TKEM or product endorsement.

Hi CallieP -it’s so odd because if I go on to apple on my tv it shows his biog

when I click on his picture - but if I try it on my iPad all it shows are pictures of some of his drama. I took a screenshot but have no idea how to upload it to here. It also says he is a creative director and businessman 

• Like 3

Harper’s Bazaar US February 2022

Lee Min-ho and Yoon Yeo-jung's "Pachinko" will be released in March, and the U.S. version of Harper's Bazaar February issue will feature a joint interview with the creators.

cr: 封面小主

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Oh wow- thank you Syntyche - this is big time isn’t it.He is so articulate in what he says. They all look super and he in LV just looks so handsome.

I am so pleased I managed to order a copy. I really, really hope they also promote it in the UK so more people here will discover him.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, syntyche said:

Harper’s Bazaar US February 2022

Lee Min-ho and Yoon Yeo-jung's "Pachinko" will be released in March, and the U.S. version of Harper's Bazaar February issue will feature a joint interview with the creators.

cr: 封面小主

Did you buy the copy of Harper's Bazaar?  The part about asking his dad to show him how to pronounce Japanese words, was that LMH or another actor?  It wasn't very clear.  Can we get to read the interview online?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

new leeminho film!

Premium SOJU "KHEE"

SIMPLICITY IS
THE EPITOME OF NATURE

KHEE is pure, distilled liquor made from the finest rice
and natural rock water from 150 meters below ground.

SOJU FROM KHEE

We elected to revive and uphold soju’s treasured Korean heritage by brewing in the most traditional form. KHEE premium soju is distilled with 100% rice and natural rock water collected from 150 meter underground. We then let it breathe in microporous Onggi earthenware for 180 days and absolutely never utilize artificial additives. Eva Chow, the Founder of KHEE, set out to collaborate with master soju maker Hwayo to create an exclusive soju that has a smooth distinct fragrance that is complemented by an elegant finish with exceptional character.

This gluten free, highly versatile spirit can be enjoyed straight up or mixed in your favorite cocktail. It’s smooth natural quality makes it perfect for all cocktail recipes that call for vodka, tequila, or gin.

this seems to be lmh's collab with Eva Chow, founder of Soju Khee

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Did you buy the copy of Harper's Bazaar?  The part about asking his dad to show him how to pronounce Japanese words, was that LMH or another actor?  It wasn't very clear.  Can we get to read the interview online?

The issue isn’t out until the end of the month. I ordered it online.
Quite a few people on Instagram have posted the article- such as leeminho_lovers_India.. It was the actor Jin Ha who talked about language

• Like 3

I'm going to try to find Harper's Bazaar when it is published.  He looks amazeballs, doesn't he?  There are 5 people, but you are instantly drawn to him.  

His Soju Khee film is very impressive, very classy.  I'm going to look for it next time I'm at Hmart.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi CallieP -it’s so odd because if I go on to apple on my tv it shows his biog

when I click on his picture - but if I try it on my iPad all it shows are pictures of some of his drama. I took a screenshot but have no idea how to upload it to here. It also says he is a creative director and businessman 

I have gone to apple TV on my TV and read his bio but it is  very short no TKEM information.  So is it on your iPad that shows that TKEM made 135 million?  I could not find that information anywhere.

28 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm going to try to find Harper's Bazaar when it is published.  He looks amazeballs, doesn't he?  There are 5 people, but you are instantly drawn to him.  

His Soju Khee film is very impressive, very classy.  I'm going to look for it next time I'm at Hmart.  

I will look for that soju Khee too.  I was waiting for LMH to appear in the ad but he never did.  :joy: So he is into the advertising business now?  He already sold to two people, me and Carolyn, that is if we can find it in HMart. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I have gone to apple TV on my TV and read his bio but it is  very short no TKEM information.  So is it on your iPad that shows that TKEM made 135 million?  I could not find that information anywhere.

Here you go @CallieP ! I was able to view the bio from my desktop but it doesn’t work on TV or app. I realized this is actually an exact copy and paste from his Wikipedia. 

3Da3KrQ.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Soo Hugh "Final day of sound mix, episode 108. Luciano, Martin, Felipe, Deb, Suzana, JiYe, Sora. Hearts and soul. #Pachinko #AppleTVPlus"

Is this Hansu ????

Pachinko: Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha share how they were affected by being on the series

Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha are a couple in Pachinko. New photos of the actors showed Harper's Bazaar.

QDOMJUYPDBASBFVJ2GHUF4DHOU.jpg

Part of the cast of Pachinko and Lee Min Ho are described as Hansoo. Photo: Harper's Bazaar/Apple TV+

03 Feb 2022

The photo brings together part of Pachinko's ambitious cast of Hallyu King Lee Min Ho, Oscar winner Yoon Yoo Jung, Korean-American actor Jin Ha, and young talents Kim Min Ah and Jung Yoon Na. A week after the premiere date was confirmed on Apple TV+, Harper's Bazaar is releasing new impressions from the team that will bring Lee Min Jin's novel to life.

The production of Pachinko was announced in October 2020, with filming continuing until the first months of 2021. Many believe that this project marks a foray into Hollywood by Lee Min Ho, who has been a top star in the drama circuit since 2009. In the same year, he played Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, which became his springboard to fame.

AIFHHBFYRFFIZO2NRB5HIIZD4I.jpg

Lee Min Ho plays Ko Han Soo in pachinko. Photo: Harper's Bazaar

"I think a lot of the new generation spend most of their time worrying about the future, but it was a really good opportunity for me to visit the past," the Descendants actor told Harper's Bazaar. "Not just Korea's past, but its entire history and how we, the current generation, came to be in the territory where we live now."

Lee Min Ho will play the role of Ko Hansoo, who is described as a merchant with ties to the Yakuza, a Japanese criminal organization. According to the plot, her character is associated with Sunya, the main character.

In this first season, Sunya is played by three actresses. Kim Min Ha will communicate with Lee Min Ho. She spoke to her grandmother to learn firsthand about the Japanese colonization of Korea.

Spoiler

5SC6B33ASFGXNBEQTPPOUNZ4AY.jpg

Kim Min Ha plays Sunja in pachinko. Photo: Harper's Bazaar

“She explained to me what it meant to be a woman at that time. How did people live in those years? I think I wouldn't have met my character if it wasn't for my grandmother."

When is Pachinko coming out?

The series, which will feature dialogue in English, Korean, and Japanese, will premiere on Apple TV+ on March 25. The first chapters will air at the premiere, and later every Friday a new episode will be released.

Spoiler

KR7MWBCG5NG7ZNGYZLSE3C2YYE.jpg

The Lee Min Ho series Pachinko is based on the novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin. Photo: Apple TV+

Translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2022/02/03/pachinko-que-dijo-lee-min-ho-y-kim-min-ha-sobre-filmar-la-serie-coreana-de-apple-tv-harpers-bazaar-fotos/

• Like 9

Soo Hugh's 'Pachinko' Adaptation Confronts Japan’s Colonization of Korea

Based on the best-selling novel, the new 8-part Apple TV+ series explores the trauma of history. For the show’s creators and actors, that meant confronting it head-on.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The cast is a mix of both Korean Americans and South Koreans, all of whom bring their own relationships with Korea’s history to their roles. Lee Minho—who is perhaps best known as the star of the 2009 South Korean TV series Boys Over Flowers—plays Koh Hansu, a fish broker with ties to the yakuza, organized crime in Japan. He hadn’t auditioned for a role in 10 years, but he was drawn to the script because it made him reflect on Korea’s recent history. “I think most of the young generation spend most of their time worrying about the future,” he says. “But this was a very good opportunity for me to revisit the past. Not only the past of Korea but its entire history and how we, the young generation, came to exist on the territory that we are living on right now.”

This article originally appeared in the February 2022 issue of Harper's BAZAAR, available on newsstands February 1.

full article:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a38647865/facing-history-february-2022/

• Like 10

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

Soo Hugh's 'Pachinko' Adaptation Confronts Japan’s Colonization of Korea

Based on the best-selling novel, the new 8-part Apple TV+ series explores the trauma of history. For the show’s creators and actors, that meant confronting it head-on.

The cast is a mix of both Korean Americans and South Koreans, all of whom bring their own relationships with Korea’s history to their roles. Lee Minho—who is perhaps best known as the star of the 2009 South Korean TV series Boys Over Flowers—plays Koh Hansu, a fish broker with ties to the yakuza, organized crime in Japan. He hadn’t auditioned for a role in 10 years, but he was drawn to the script because it made him reflect on Korea’s recent history. “I think most of the young generation spend most of their time worrying about the future,” he says. “But this was a very good opportunity for me to revisit the past. Not only the past of Korea but its entire history and how we, the young generation, came to exist on the territory that we are living on right now.”

These Pachinko cast photos are BOMBS!!!

Some comments that I read in various social medias:

" LMH is so different here, he radiates the aura which I've never seen before in his previous dramas"

"Is LMH even real? How can he look so different with his last role as Lee Gon even with almost the same hair? Still majestic and attractive, but different kind of man totally"

FKwSK36UYAckzdr?format=jpg&name=large

Oh yes!!! We're so ready to see the Lee Min Ho that we've never seen before!! March please come soon!!

• Like 4

This is the reason why Lee Min Ho has been acting in films for 15 years and still remains popular despite the "spray".

Xuan Kee

The fact that Lee Min Ho retains his charm after years of "struggle" is something not every actor can do.
Lee Min Ho will return to the screen in 2022 with a web project called Pachinko. It is known that in this film the actor will play the villain.

A few days ago, the first stills from the film were released by the production team and immediately caused a stir on the Internet, revealing a very cool image of a male god.

saostar-b9ay8c2c31aljw5z.jpg

Spoiler

saostar-7wdgoumj6t407grc.jpg

Even though Lee Min Ho has been involved in the arts for 15 years, every time he reappears, he gives the audience an irresistible charm that not all actors are capable of.

Accordingly, netizens recently pointed out the detail and said that this is the reason why Lee Min Ho still retains his charm after all these years of participating in the arts.

Fans believe that it is the love of work, rigor, and the pursuit of the most perfect scenes that can be sent to viewers that are the factors that make Lee Min Ho so popular with viewers.

saostar-ye2t8z61uznckj2i.jpg

saostar-ogzcnbind6pm6tdt.jpg

Spoiler

saostar-n3uksppn1k2nru21.jpg

saostar-nvgiabfmbo9cmcr2.jpg

You can see from Lee Min Ho's eyes that the actor is very respectful of his work. In each work, Lee Min Ho carefully observes to make them as perfect as possible. It is said that this is why Lee Min Ho always looks well-mannered and is loved by many viewers.

Currently, fans are looking forward to Lee Min Ho's performance in the Pachinko project, because the previous work was The Eternal Monarch, in which the lead actor did not find a response, although very expected.

Speaking of Pachinko, this is a drama about a four-generation Korean family set during the Japanese occupation of Korea and the outbreak of World War II. These family members overcame many life difficulties, time changes, experienced many losses.

In the drama, Lee Min Ho plays a Korean who cannot easily bow down to fate and rise up during the difficult years of his life.

The production side does not currently have an official broadcast schedule.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/day-la-ly-do-giup-lee-min-ho-dong-phim-15-nam-van-giu-do-hot-202202060734270039.html

• Like 3