2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMhymGHfn0

Suh Young Eun One Step at a Time Music Video starring Seo Hyun Jin - I don't know why the video doesn't embed itself, so you have to copy and paste the link to watch it.

I already embed the link at front page also but it nice to see you keep on giving updates both old ans new stuff of her ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kopifan said:

We should try to draw more Seo Hyun Jin supporters here

yes  but some post here should be also there   because  many  vistors not Members take post 

and i just want more poeples Recognize more about ours hyunjin 

and also more vistors here :heart:

• Like 1

This is some comments about hyunjin after ohhaeyoung

I ‘m just happy for her:heart:

She reminds me of Emma Stone. I swear Seo Hyun-Jin is now my favorite actress.

Oh hae young!!!! Why haven't I noticed her before?

She's definitely one of my favorites right now.

ll this while i dont even notice that Seo Hyun-Jin & Jung Yoo-Mi is two different people.Ive mistaken taken for both are the same people OMG...

thanks~ for your own being in this world.

She and park jin hee look alike

'm always confused you with actress Jung Yoo-Mi for you guys look alike.

Seo Hyun Jin`s new drama is my new favorite drama of all times

was not relevant,while ago i ship you with Lee Kwang Soo when you on Running Man show!! Now, i notice you as a actress wow I Love your last drama, another oh haeyoug! good job, seo hyung jin. I will wait and looking forward your project!

Wow.. i was moved by her acting skill in another miss oh.

was deeply touched by her acting in Oh Hae Young Again, she portrayed the emotions brilliantly. She is really down to Earth and goofy as well.

She just have that X-Factor

she's sooooo awesome i don't know why but i think she looks like taeyeon a bit

Love her so muchhhh, she's talent and very funny!!!!

She looks so much like park bo young in another oh have young. Even more with the hairstyle ! Some angles, they look like twins lmao.

I saw lets it 2 but Im falling in love with you in another miss oh.

Such a great actress.. She a treasure

She's very natural and her skin is to die for

I love her after watching Miss O.

She is beautiful and as Argentina I like how I dance a Tango with perfect movement!!! And beautiful novel all actors congratulations!!

Seo Hyun Jin is now one of my fav actresses, thanks to this drama

i will marry with her

She is phenomenal in Another Oh Hae Young! What a brilliant, talented actress.

ecause of her role in FEAST OF GOD, I did not watch this show until episode 15  was I wrong. her role was so original, fresh, authentic, and original.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, samaf said:

i think it should be in shipper tred because  is more visited 

9 hours ago, kopifan said:

We should try to draw more Seo Hyun Jin supporters here

7 hours ago, samaf said:

yes  but some post here should be also there   because  many  vistors not Members take post 

and i just want more poeples Recognize more about ours hyunjin 

and also more vistors here :heart:

My take? This is a Seo Hyun Jin thread, so whatever that is related to Hyun Jinnie will be posted here first. I reposted twice some of my translations in the shipper's thread upon request by other members, but I will only encourage posting a link to this thread here instead of the full translations/article to anywhere in Soompi Forums simply because if you are visiting Sommpi, it is easier to toggle between threads, and of course trying to stay true to the relevance of the topic itself. While I love that more love can be spread that way but because I am mainly doing this for true fans of SHJ who wants to know more about her as an actress/artiste/person which entails even more than her love life in itself, hence you will see my postings about Hyun Jin mostly on this thread. I understand your heart of trying to make people notice more about her(since the shipper's thread is a high traffic thread), I've thought about it too, but reposting everything we have here to another thread is not the only way. I'm not trying to increase posting/traffic here in this thread(I don't gain anything out of that) but I do want people who genuinely love her to make an effort to find out more about here in her own thread rather than elsewhere. 

The reason why I worked together with @giselle_tw for the jpeg version of the translations is that it can be easily channelled unto other SNS platforms, because these are the people outside of Soompi forums thread which may not have access to this information easily and hence casting the net even further. SHJ is a gem we want more people to discover, we will do it steadily and gradually. I hope you understand the reasoning why I do not encourage reposting of my translations to another Soompi thread. But Soompiers are nice people, so when they do ask me, sometimes I do oblige, I hope you continue to come here for more SHJ fix. We are only at the beginning point so be patient with us too. :)

• Like 14

@samaf thanks for posting these comments! :wub: btw where are they from? can you post the source too? It is so good to see all those lovely comments about HJ.

@giselle_tw Good luck! I survived it, I know you can too! ;)

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Really? Sorry! This thread is now moving so fast I lost track of all that has been posted before! Shall I delete it? if its a double post.

@icemaid Almost all her male leads get to kiss her! Even in musicals! Imagine them kissing her at every performance and during rehearsals :phew: But at least all her male leads are handsome guys :w00t: 

tMxIWmY.jpg

Hope everyone have a good day today!

• Like 11

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

My take? This is a Seo Hyun Jin thread, so whatever that is related to Hyun Jinnie will be posted here first. I reposted twice some of my translations in the shipper's thread upon request by other members, but I will only encourage posting a link to this thread here instead of the full translations/article to anywhere in Soompi Forums simply because if you are visiting Sommpi, it is easier to toggle between threads, and of course trying to stay true to the relevance of the topic itself. While I love that more love can be spread that way but because I am mainly doing this for true fans of SHJ who wants to know more about her as an actress/artiste/person which entails even more than her love life in itself, hence you will see my postings about Hyun Jin mostly on this thread. I understand your heart of trying to make people notice more about her(since the shipper's thread is a high traffic thread), I've thought about it too, but reposting everything we have here to another thread is not the only way. I'm not trying to increase posting/traffic here in this thread(I don't gain anything out of that) but I do want people who genuinely love her to make an effort to find out more about here in her own thread rather than elsewhere. 

The reason why I worked together with @giselle_tw for the jpeg version of the translations is that it can be easily channelled unto other SNS platforms, because these are the people outside of Soompi forums thread which may not have access to this information easily and hence casting the net even further. SHJ is a gem we want more people to discover, we will do it steadily and gradually. I hope you understand the reasoning why I do not encourage reposting of my translations to another Soompi thread. But Soompiers are nice people, so when they do ask me, sometimes I do oblige, I hope you continue to come here for more SHJ fix. We are only at the beginning point so be patient with us too. :)

Hear! Hear! I mostly camp here these days. This is now my happy place. Hahahaha. :blush:

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing those info/articles @samaf.

I am smiling as I'm reading those comments.... all the names that has been mentioned as a look alike of HyunJin are all equally beautiful... and WoW, Emma Stone! I will not comment anymore...:wub:

and the best thing is they are not just admiring SHJ because she is beautiful.. but because she is talented, a real GEM!... Wow!:heart:

I think most of the comments written above are the same thoughts I have when I watched OHYA.... I was smitten by SHJ's charm in OHYA... while I already found her cute in T3M....

• Like 7

Guest betchay

She's so gorgeous on those Instyle spread. I really want a copy coz her pictures are even better once you see them on glossy paper Korean mags. So many fans recognizing her awesomeness! :smile:

@aureamirasol aww you made my day! I'm glad it's a happy place for you, we all need a happy place to distract us from the stress of the world. I like that article on allkpop about Hyun Jinnie...oozing with sexy elegance! hit the right spot!

Meanwhile I have a surprise brewing for Hyun Jinnie's fan here on Soompi! Tune in soon!

IF6O50w.jpg

• Like 8

thank you for the translation..im dying to know whats inside  the magazine about her,, love lots :wub:

49 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

ZxcN6St.jpg

thank you for the translation..im dying to know whats inside  the magazine about her,, love lots :wub:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@aureamirasol aww you made my day! I'm glad it's a happy place for you, we all need a happy place to distract us from the stress of the world. I like that article on allkpop about Hyun Jinnie...oozing with sexy elegance! hit the right spot!

Meanwhile I have a surprise brewing for Hyun Jinnie's fan here on Soompi! Tune in soon!

Yay! Excited much.  (This was supposed to be a gif...but it's not gif-effin...huhuhu)

tumblr_inline_oanahnPq2V1raoctj_500.gif

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

i though this is former labelmates BOA lol

back in sm days

Oh wow you manage to find the wedding pic of HJ and Park Yoo Chun from "dating on earth" bravo

@d2wach so many SHJ pic from M.I.L.K days! Thanks. :)

I just finished HJ latest interview translations, I've got some time since I haven't started on any new drama yet, its a good read and I know everyone is curious, me too, so I had wanted to do it quickly. Let's wait patiently for @giselle_tw who will tidy it up and pretty it up for everyone to enjoy. Fighting @giselle_tw :w00t:

• Like 10