10 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@samaf thanks for posting these comments! :wub: btw where are they from? can you post the source too? It is so good to see all those lovely comments about HJ.

@giselle_tw Good luck! I survived it, I know you can too! ;)

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Really? Sorry! This thread is now moving so fast I lost track of all that has been posted before! Shall I delete it? if its a double post.

@icemaid Almost all her male leads get to kiss her! Even in musicals! Imagine them kissing her at every performance and during rehearsals :phew: But at least all her male leads are handsome guys :w00t: 

tMxIWmY.jpg

Hope everyone have a good day today!

your are  right  i should mention the sources 

it wiki ; her profile there and dramafoever 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mail3227 said:

Thanks for sharing those info/articles @samaf.

I am smiling as I'm reading those comments.... all the names that has been mentioned as a look alike of HyunJin are all equally beautiful... and WoW, Emma Stone! I will not comment anymore...:wub:

and the best thing is they are not just admiring SHJ because she is beautiful.. but because she is talented, a real GEM!... Wow!:heart:

I think most of the comments written above are the same thoughts I have when I watched OHYA.... I was smitten by SHJ's charm in OHYA... while I already found her cute in T3M....

i frogot  comment  about looking like Sandra bolok  this one is my favorite amrican acterss 

• Like 1

@icemaid *squeals* she is so cute!

@giselle_tw just curious who do you think seems more compatible to HJ in Cinderella? Ken or Yoseob? For me is Ken because Yoseob has a very boyish look plus Ken is taller and like most people say visually matched very well. :wub:

My thoughts after reading and translating Hyun Jinnie's latest interview;-

She is very passionate and happy while working/acting in projects. It seems that only during this time she opens herself up to others be being smiley, chatty and energetic. But once she is off work, she seems to retreat back into her protective shell. From who she is on set of filming, I think she can be more open, cheery and friendly. I may be wrong, but I get the vibe that because of previous hurt, because of past failures, she has build a wall around her.  A kind of self protecting mechanism to hole herself up. She enjoys acting because she can be someone who she is not, where she can release herself from all her own 'oppressions' as she called it. I don't think she is a naturally reserved and quiet girl, maybe its her circumstances that made her this way. I wish there is someone, who can bring her out of her self-enclosure, someone who loves her unconditionally that can give her the assurance and confidence booster to be who she can really be. From this latest interview, we also know that she hasn't let the success of OHYA gets to her head, I hope the close friendship from the OHYA team may also be encouragement she needs to go further. Noona YeJiWon may be a perfect mentor for HJ who is afraid of the world. Here's wishing only happiness and lots of love now for Hyun Jinnie, you are a gem remember that! All the OHYA guys say that!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, samaf said:

15 minutes ago, samaf said:

seo hyin jin in old tv shows 

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/s423cxUDHzsUn9nc9nxDZMC

haha thanks for the vids! I knew once she became popular there will be people digging up all her old stuff! Hopefully we get more to watch in time to come!

• Like 3