• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Seo Hyun-jin (born February 27, 1985) is a South Korean actress and singer. She debuted as the main vocalist of South Korean girl group, M.I.L.K in 2001 and continued until the group disbanded in 2003

Posted Images

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Seo Hyun Jin International Fanbase twitter account set up in July 2016. :)

http:// twitter.com/SeoHyunJinFC

at last she have international fanbase,i hope this thread still grow strong ,esp she a bit busy right now

• Like 5

@icemaid I think you were looking for a subbed version of The Peak along with @angel2013. This is the first half or so with English subs. And under the spoiler tag I'll put the complete (?) series with what I assume are Chinese subs.

Spoiler

Also, here is The Story of Wine. No subs though. I think Hyunjin makes an appearance in the earlier half, but most of her scenes are after the 58:00 mark.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, hooklinesinker said:

@icemaid I think you were looking for a subbed version of The Peak along with @angel2013. This is the first half or so with English subs. And under the spoiler tag I'll put the complete (?) series with what I assume are Chinese subs.

Hide contents

Also, here is The Story of Wine. No subs though. I think Hyunjin makes an appearance in the earlier half, but most of her scenes are after the 58:00 mark.

Thank you, thank you, I will be finding time to watch these, the quality looks good, the ones I found the quality was so bad its not watchable. Yes and I want to watch the story of wine too. :)

7 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Lol is the brown creatre YJW eonni? XD

Lol you are funny....these are clips, I think they might have a full version? But HJ looks very pretty in it and noona looks as cool as her Isadora self.

• Like 4

Just went on a liking spree and hope I didn't miss anyone. Thank you to everyone who has been contributing to this thread whether to share information or to leave comments, it's all appreciated. And special thanks to @ah8ling and @angel2013 for the translations you've provided, especially the Esquire one, I feel I have a better understanding of her now.

@qisthyukjin I understand your feelings. And it has nothing to do with Eric and Hyunjin as individuals and everything to do with things on this side of the situation. The only time I liked an actress who was also part of a ship was a bad experience. It's three separate groups with different priorities, yet they're still entangled with each other and must learn to coexist. Each group has different sensitivities and, unfortunately, even when acting with care they end up stepping on the other's toes. Too stressful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope she takes time with her next project and finds something good whether it's a movie or a drama. I can wait. I think someone posted an interview where she mentioned wanting to play a lawyer or something. I remember reading several comments complimenting her voice and ability to enunciate, so I think she would be good in a role with jargon like a lawyer, doctor, businesswoman, or even someone that's just good with words like a conwoman or scammer. I too would like to see her as a serious character in a serious to drama, little to no comedy (or more straight-faced rather than zany comedy). Something different. Heavy but not depressing sort of like the tones for Misaeng, the first half of Cheese in the Trap, or maybe Bubblegum (though I still haven't finished that).

I just realized that all of those dramas are from TvN and now I'm laughing at myself.

• Like 9

I like the relaxed feel when I see her in travel photos. Really think she enjoys going overseas. Really hope to see her in another one.

Btw, she seems to have taken down quite a few photos with this guy who went with her to Brazil. Wonder what is his name.

• Like 3

Million thanks to @angel2013 for all the translated interviews because after reading all of them, I think one reason OH Hae Young was portrayed so well by SHJ was not just because the script was well written but because how having many setbacks set in front of you early in life was also much of what SHJ herself had gone through in the past. They have both gone through hardship albeit not the same scenarios, but they both have perseverance, are optimistic and naturally cheerful. In truth, after ep 3 of OHYA, I had wanted to see OHY to have more character growth, work hard and to stand up on her own. Strangely after reading SHJ interviews, the "closure" or "extension" of that storyline seems to have come from understanding SHJ. She has grown to be a Daebak actress, excelling in the field of her choice!

I hope Seo Hyun Jin stays true to her basic nature and continue to be surrounded by good friends just like OHY (we know she has at least 1 or 2 bff). And more than anything, I hope she'll find someone special just like in the show, someone who'll knows he'll regret it if he doesn't use every moment of his life to shower her with love everyday.

• Like 11

I love seing hyun jin become one of d famous celeb that appear in august instyle photoshoot.. she already into A-class actress.. she looks so classy n elegant.. also looks stunning among those seleb.. shj jjiangg... :D

• Like 5

o91rlbf.jpg

An old pic but nevertheless pretty Hyun Jin's pic to start off and brighten your day. 

Can I say something? For those who love Hyun Jin and became fans after OHYA and are also RicHyun shippers, please ship with care, lest we cause more harm to HJ after all that she has gone through to get to where she is now. Let's not also put other people down or talk infavorably about others, I think HJ's trait of humbleness and kindness should be one that we learn to emulate too. A happy day to one and all.

• Like 13

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5MzIwNTIwMA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

This is a short clip of SHJ self-cam which is part of the TAXI program she went on. Actually I had a difficult time as I wasn't sure how I should present the translation so that it is easier for you all to understand what's going on in the clip since it is a video, there are comments besides what she is saying. So I hope it doesn't confuses you all, and do give me feedback so I know how to improve on it next time. Those in italics are the comments inserted by the editor? of the video. Emoticons are mine reactions lol.

Seo Hyun Jin Self Cam for TVN Taxi

From Start to about 00:50

Seo Hyun Jin started off by saying Hello to everyone. As she looks at the camera, she's wondering if it will turn out fine.

SHJ: First, I want to introduce to you my closest family -Sheido! Sheido,, come here! Here you are.

(SHJ Family: Name: Sheido, Age: 4 years, Breed: Long haired dachshund)

SHJ starts to introduce her dog and saying its handsome and the pride of the family.

SHJ playing with the dog. She's holding a net and asking Sheido to go in :sweatingbullets: Instead she puts the net over the dog's head and ask "Why are you not moving?" 

(Sheido: HJ noona is so troublesome)

SHJ: Run Away! (when the dog doesn't have any reaction) Not fun at all.

(Sheido: I don't care! Noona is so annoying!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 00:50 to about 03:35

SHJ cooking in the kitchen

Today's menu is HJ special soya sauce potatoes!

SHJ: *looks at the chopped onions* , not sure when to put this in.

Wait where is it?  *anxious* (seems like missing something important)

SHJ: Cannot remember the steps. Have to check the recipe. 

(Her cooking teacher : HANDPHONE?!) :sweatingbullets:

SHJ: Onions, sugar, soya sauce, sesame oil, pepper (reciting recipe)

(Handphone: HJ ah, don't doubt me, just listen to me)

Finally starting to cook

(Look at the way she holds her knife, seems like a pro)

SHJ: (muttering) Seems to be like this/It should be done like this.

(Looks like she seen it somewhere on how to do it)

0142 SHJ: No?

(Only the beginning and already clueless)

SHJ: (looking around for sesame oil and pepper then look for soya sauce)

(Finished preparation?)

SHJ trying to open a bottle with all her might. :P

(It's so obvious, she seldom cooks!)

Recipe guide: HJ Special Soya Sauce Potato

Step 1: Put onion, soya sauce, sesame oil, mince garlic, pepper together to make sauce.

SHJ: (mixing sauce) We should have great taste from now, it is impossible not to taste good.

(Now full of confidence, totally different from earlier)

(Completed Sauce!)

SHJ: This is the sauce! (proudly shows to the cam)

Step 2: Add oil then fry potato and chopped onions together.

SHJ: Fry onion and potato together. Can you hear the wonderful sizzling sound?

Step 3: After frying, add sauce and slowly simmer.

SHJ: We should start stewing. When the potatoes are cooked then turn up the fire to high and let the sauce simmer dry.

(Follow direction of her eyes on the red arrow inserted: Till the end still checking the handphone for the steps)

SHJ: Let's check if the potatoes are cooked. Yes it's cooked.

(Pouring out the completed dish, oops dropped some potatoes :rolleyes:)

SHJ: Ahhhh...such a waste! pity pity.....

(Even then she is still smiling)

SHJ wondering if the visual will come out good.

(Rather than worrying about the taste, she's worrying about the visuals)

SHJ: Let's decorate it a bit. *starts plating up* *looks good*

SHJ: FINISHED! (proudly shows her dish)

(100% reliance on handphone: SHJ special soya sauce potato completed!)

SHJ: Now what remains is washing up.

(SHJ who is also meticulous in tidying up, starts to wash dishes)

If I just wash the dishes and do not talk, will you fast forward the video?

:w00t: (If you wish............fast forwarding)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start from 03:35 to end (pls look at the vid, I'm just giving the steps)

Last part, SHJ special tips on reducing leg swelling before you sleep!

Find a large tube (those tubes left over from cling wraps or alumnium foils but it has to be large like those for commercial use)

Steps: 1) Put the tube on yoga mat 2) Put leg on top of the tube 3) Then knock your feet together.

SHJ: After doing this your feet will feel comfortable. And on the second day, your leg will feel even better. Very nice.

SHJ: Self cam for the day, but there is really nothing for me to take. I don't know if this is interesting enough anyway self cam up till here, BYE!

@icemaid Candy time! :w00t:

• Like 14

@angel2013 eonni you are so cool. Thanks for providing us with subtitles and transcript hence we love HJ eonni more and more everyday. Lol that CF is truly funny cant wait for the full version. Yeah I think its okay to ship or delulu but dont spread false facts outside and also what is in forum just stay in forum :( Its sad because the one who spread the false fact is the one I followed in instagram. I got energy from reading its post but didnt know she will write false fact like that maybe it just a mistake not unintentionally tho. There are many or should i say much of eric fans out there who also not a richyun shipper so it can damage HJ's image. Just let it be tho we are just fans what will happen is up to them. Sometimes they are just being so so. Tbh tho I have been liking Shinhwa since 2012. I love HJ and Eric both huwaaa i dont want to sink. Lol

• Like 5

thanks again @angel2013, I've already watched the vid that you shared without understanding what she's saying... :blush:

but would you believe that while I was watching it back then, I was smiling from my ear to ear... HyunJin is really cute in this vid.... she doesn't really need to try hard, she is an inborn cutie.. she can make you smile just like that... plus, she looks so young and fresh!!! to think that she's past the marrying age already.... Her smile is really contagious.... First time that I am crazily following a Korean actress at my age!!! :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Start from 03:35 to end (pls look at the vid, I'm just giving the steps)

Last part, SHJ special tips on reducing leg swelling before you sleep!

Find a large tube (those tubes left over from cling wraps or alumnium foils but it has to be large like those for commercial use)

Steps: 1) Put the tube on yoga mat 2) Put leg on top of the tube 3) Then knock your feet together.

SHJ: After doing this your feet will feel comfortable. And on the second day, your leg will feel even better. Very nice.

SHJ: Self cam for the day, but there is really nothing for me to take. I don't know if this is interesting enough anyway self cam up till here, BYE!

and thanks for the above special tips @angel2013 and SeoHyunJin...

I will tray this at home... but my legs are not as long and pretty as SeoHyunJin's, will it have the same effect????:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

An old pic but nevertheless pretty Hyun Jin's pic to start off and brighten your day. 

I think long hair minus the bangs suits HyunJin more... But I think bangs is the trend right now in Korea... though HyunJin carries it well... there are some k-actresses that do not look pretty in bangs.... :)

• Like 2
Some photos of Seo Hyun Jin from the wrap-up party of the the cast and crew of “King’s Daugther, Soo Baek Hyang” which was held yesterday, March 14, 2014

At the testimonials of the cast and crew, she said , “Thankful to have finished 6 months of filming without incident.  The whole filming process was so difficult, I thought I was going to die.”  She added, “Thanks to all the cast and crew. Live happily, be able to go out on a date would be nice.”

myeong-nong-endfilmingparty19.jpg?w=610

myeong-nong-endfilmingparty08.jpg?w=857&

myeong-nong-endfilmingparty14.jpg?w=857&

• Like 14
  • justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019