wow!!! kudos to both of you @giselle_tw and @angel2013!!!

I would like to help out but then I do not understand Korean nor Chinese... but I can spread things you would want us to share thru my twitter and instagram, though I do not have much followers... :sweatingbullets:

rest assured that all your efforts are appreciated... :heart:

YES! LET'S SPREAD OUR LOVE FOR OUR GIRL, HYUNJINIE!!!!:wub:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Me and @angel2013 has agreed to use this jpg. format for Hyunjinie English translations. I'm sharing our first edit here so people can use it for SNS purpose and to spread love for our girl. I'm still working on the rest and will post it here once it done. 

Thank you really...I was saving all your translations here and reading it for later. :heart:

• Like 4

Jump Ent website update

Seo Hyun Jin paid a surprise visit to the filming of Ma Dong Seok and Hae Sung Hi at the filming set of  SWAT '38

1468992500.jpg

Cre: http://jump-ent.com/bbs/view.php?&

---------------------

Ma Dong Seok played Seo Hyun Jin's husband in their recent movie Goodbye Single, also known as Familyhood shown in June.  It also starred Kim Hye Soo in the leading role. .And of course we all know Hae Sung Hi as the Team sajangnim in OHYA.  

byesingle16.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

goodbyesingle4.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

goodbyesingle2.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

Me and @angel2013 has agreed to use this jpg. format for Hyunjinie English translations. I'm sharing our first edit here so people can use it for SNS purpose and to spread love for our girl. I'm still working on the rest and will post it here once it done. 

@angel2013 @giselle_tw We really appreciate your hard work and for initiating this process:wub:  you are jjang:wub:

• Like 6

carlynbag Instagram update

CnyNFjUXYAEox-f.jpg

xcara27x Instagram update Carlyn Bag BTS

Cny7XlkUIAAzjN_.jpg

Cny7XG2UEAApqhs.jpg

minimiday and refresh.lady Instagram update

Cny-gc_UAAAzprV.jpg

Cny-hJeUkAA1O_r.jpg

Wow! Non-stop CF filming. She is indeed very hardworking. At the very least, it can help take her mind off feeling the OHYA withdrawal ...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

i think it should be in shipper tred because  is more visited 

wow it's raining hyunjinie updates! I love this day :wub: yaaass so many cfs, hope she can get some rest/vacation after this then new project? hehe eonni sorry for being greedy I want to see your acting again soon

minimiday ig update with shj 

CnzdHn5UAAE8ihA.jpg:large

• Like 11

Omo omo I was just gone for a day, and this thread is so hot with full of Hyun Jinnie's goodies. You guys are daebak!

@d2wach @aureamirasol thanks for the photo spam! I was busy saving those pics since I came here and the quality is so good. :heart:

@kukikuki1234 I love that new CF video of SHJ, so lovely.

So OCN actually took a video of SHJ visiting Ma Dong Seok(husband in Goodbye Singles) and teamjangnim? So happy to see her again here and everywhere! My life is not bored anymore :w00t:

@giselle_tw Awesome, awesome job! You made my boring translations so pretty to read :lol: yes visuals are very important when promoting. Let's hope the chinese translators will do the new interviews that she has then I can work on them. 

• Like 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMhymGHfn0

Suh Young Eun One Step at a Time Music Video starring Seo Hyun Jin - I don't know why the video doesn't embed itself, so you have to copy and paste the link to watch it.

• Like 6

We are on a roll tonight! *cough* I mean SHJ is on a roll today, feeding us with so many pretty pictures and videos! I just hope she doesn't overwork herself! But I think it is still better than shooting 5 days straight with little sleep. I hope with her increased popularity, there might be more people willing to translate articles or interviews about her directly from Korean so we don't have to wait to long to hear news about her. From some bits of translation I saw on twitter, I think she reveal more of her dating style in the latest issue of Instyle Mag, I can't wait to read the whole thing! But for now I just hope the chinese translators will do it quickly so I can understand more of what she said! (then I can in turn do the translations into Eng if no one else does)

Happy HJ day today! Before I turn in for the day, here's SHJ red carpet fashion over the years!

dYzN8l0.jpgtcVbtaC.jpg

y4Y4eNQ.jpgHRdMd9v.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Omo omo I was just gone for a day, and this thread is so hot with full of Hyun Jinnie's goodies. You guys are daebak!

@d2wach @aureamirasol thanks for the photo spam! I was busy saving those pics since I came here and the quality is so good. :heart:

@kukikuki1234 I love that new CF video of SHJ, so lovely.

So OCN actually took a video of SHJ visiting Ma Dong Seok(husband in Goodbye Singles) and teamjangnim? So happy to see her again here and everywhere! My life is not bored anymore :w00t:

@giselle_tw Awesome, awesome job! You made my boring translations so pretty to read :lol: yes visuals are very important when promoting. Let's hope the chinese translators will do the new interviews that she has then I can work on them. 

Thanks @angel2013 I'm glad you like it. I'm happy HJ get her proper attention now. And her thread in soompi always in 1st page these days. Unlike old days haha. It's all because we all here support her. Thanks girls. Let's spread  Hyunjin love :D  

Now I need to catch Kings Daughter Su Baekhyang. Gosh the series so long and I'm just in episode 23 :sweatingbullets:. Wish me luck 

• Like 10