Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

2 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I was a bit upset with his character in fireworks because unnecessary drama out of guilt that just drag on for too long.  His old crush was kind of nasty too.  Not to say they don't have cute moments, but it's not the top of my list.

Yes I hate Mirae, Nara is very nice. I love the song by KJH :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

lol I remember going through this with lawyer.  She must of said she would quit about 10 times in the beginning. 

@gm4queen Coffee house is like sugar, you know its bad for your health but you addicted to it. So thats why I cant quit.

In episode 4, i was also like whats this girl & the family trying to do, im just a bit lost with them. But i still curious with Lee Jin Soo, why he act that way and what make him so odd & cold at times.

The answer will be given through the drama. And sometimes even we discuss it in lengthy already, still i think some portion is a bit mistery to us. If you start ep 5 onwards, it will make you more excited with the story. 

If above motivation fail, let me just give you what will work. KJH in... Light beard ! LOL :phew:

IH3eSiB.gif

• LOL 3

I've been waiting for a proper article on KJH new drama & thanks @phoenix24 friend for sharing it!! :wub: It's Tv chosun.... hmmmm! I am not used with TV Chosun but hope the drama will be a hit for KJH!!! :)

keep updating everyone.... Lovely people :love:

• Like 8

Srry for being late dear friends! Had to find super cool KJH in suits.... :D Dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus, this is for you!! :wub: He looks effortlessly hot in suits... :D :)

be64a787b1893c452a29390860f2384a.jpg

lietome13.jpg

fensi5.jpg

This one is specially cute.... :love:

Spoiler

kjh.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello @gm4queen chingu fancy seeing you again... lol. Actually i have the 3rd pic above with the Johnnie Walker background.

You know what? When saving that picture i was thinking of you. :wub: GM would definetly like this photo. And i was so right! Haha... i love that pic as well..... his style is so well done :heart:.

His perfect for the next James Bond with that suits. <Daniel Craig can go and retired>. Definetly my favourite from all above pics. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lol you change picture quick @Lawyerh

Thanks a lot @gm4queen .  KJH wear suits pretty often so I didn't really start hihi the list of pics will be too long.  Both guys are cute in suits.

choi-daniel_1395718559_af_org.jpg

Hihi your guy get to smile when they face off.  Want to see KJH smiling too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Dear @Lawyerh darling, you are soooooooo sweet!! :wub: You've changed the pro pic by one of my pics....! It perfectly fits the frame!!! WOW.. :) So beautiful!! Thanks a lot dear for using something I posted.... It's a great pleasure :thumbsup:

Oh he he..... My one is also there, dear @phoenix24 friend!!! You know how to make me crazy for him... :D :D Anyway, let's see how KJH's next drama will be !! 

:heart:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh darling, you are soooooooo sweet!! :wub: You've changed the pro pic by one of my pics....!

Ha ha ha... you will be happy everytime seeing my pp now. Cos its our favourite pic.

Any good luck with Coffee House chingu? Which episode you're stopped actually? 

@phoenix24 chingu.. that pp pic of mine now, from which year, do you know? He attending award is it? 

njujxmq.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha... you will be happy everytime seeing my pp now. Cos its our favourite pic.

Any good luck with Coffee House chingu? Which episode you're stopped actually? 

@phoenix24 chingu.. that pp pic from which year, do you know? He attending award is it? 

Haha I know I seen pic before, but unsure.  Hair remind me of Lie to Me Days which is 2011, but from the way his hair split possible at 46 daejong film award which is 2009.  In most pictures his Hair is split more to his right viewers left, but for that award it's his left viewers right like in your picture.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

unlike you I love a different version of Ji Hwan :D:D@gm4queen @Lawyerh

I thought you like 2005 KJH and BJS the most

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I thought you like 2005 KJH and BJS the most

I like KJH in 2005 and I like it when he changes his appearance completely. It proves his different faces (reminding me of Johnny Depp)

I adore Hong Gil-dong. and of course BJS is the best. But I like his long hair bangs :D :D :D 

• Like 2

Hello , I am new to KJH - just started to follow him last month when I bounced on Incarnation of Money - then to Lie to Me and just finished Monster... Only can comment based on these 3 drama. Well .. I think he is versatile in acting.. puts in his most effort

in any of the character he acted. that's very good. 

Though I like Lie to me - light and easy.. I guess he looks the best in Monster and also his charisma and acting skills come in 

strong.Maybe he was better in other dramas - I have yet to watch and now I m searching on which one should I 

start on ... for him. 

will appreciate any suggestion from all of you since you have followed him all these years...

heard he will be accepting a new drama (or considering one) end of this year.

I hope to see him with Romantic ending … especially after seeing the pain he went thru from Monster.. which is very 

frustrating. hahha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@wintertimes i also just followed him from end of last year. But we're kind of his die hard fan here. So we have marathon his dramas in rather fast mode :lol:

Have you watched Feel Good to Die? This is the drama that make me converted to his fangirl. And next suggestion to watch is Children of A Lesser God. 

If you have completed those 2, you shall try Coffee House. Its a bit unique and might not everyone cup of tea, but you definitely should try this for KJH acting. And the ending may or may not satisfied you, depends on which couple you supported in Coffee House.

Btw dear wintertimes were so happy to have new fan. Kindly often dropped here! And yes i also like Monster & Incarnation Money a lot!:wub: The storyline is strong and his versatile performance give him two thumbs up!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wintertimes said:

Hello , I am new to KJH - just started to follow him last month when I bounced on Incarnation of Money - then to Lie to Me and just finished Monster... Only can comment based on these 3 drama. Well .. I think he is versatile in acting.. puts in his most effort

in any of the character he acted. that's very good. 

Though I like Lie to me - light and easy.. I guess he looks the best in Monster and also his charisma and acting skills come in 

strong.Maybe he was better in other dramas - I have yet to watch and now I m searching on which one should I 

start on ... for him. 

will appreciate any suggestion from all of you since you have followed him all these years...

heard he will be accepting a new drama (or considering one) end of this year.

I hope to see him with Romantic ending … especially after seeing the pain he went thru from Monster.. which is very 

frustrating. hahha

Hi, yes we're very happy to have you here.  Many of us just started liking him recently so it's ok.  Hihi like @Lawyerh said we just marathon his drama in fast mode.  I like lawyer's list.  After all that if you can watch period drama, then try Hong Gil Dong.  He always tries his best.  Let us know what you think too. Always curious to hear other's opnions.  

• Like 3

Hi there, thank you for welcoming me into this fan club .. 

yes I think I will start with feel good to die .. tonite since it's his latest drama..

will take your advice !!

actually to be frank I chance upon KJH  when I watched incarnation of Money.

tot he was very funny .. then I saw the softer side of him at Lie to Me.. though it's 

quite a typical Korean love story ... that gave me a reason to chase with Monster..

which convinced me he is very Versatile.. and of cos charming ... 

even when he suffered  - the viewers can feel the hardship .. 

only wish he had better times with the female actress... Sung Yuri 

both of them made a better pair than him with the actress from Lie to me

(she is a bit young ) ... anyway ... 

I will start the two dramas that you recommended.. n be back with my views 

meanwhile hope he will take up the new drama ..

:)

• Like 4

@wintertimes for me i think Monster ending is quite beautiful. Because they come back full circle like how they started their relationship. He was blind and she was his helper. I do wish Monster can explore more of their relationship though. 

Lie to Me is probably his most popular work. Easy to watch and kind of cliche kdrama romance. But i also think its not his best drama yet. The female lead character is indeed depicted as a bit childish i think. 

And the best drama will go to Feel Good to Die for me. Because he showed his various acting range more in this drama. I hope you enjoy this, the drama is very relatable with workplace settings. 

Happy Watching ^^

P.s i think he looks very good play Mahjong in Monster :w00t::lol:

Spoiler

b7lQLyb.jpg

• Like 5