Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

I'm here @Lawyerh  i seriously cant wait to watch Coffee House.. 

Yes we'll wait for you. 3 of us @angiedramadive & @phoenix24 compete on writing long essays about Coffee House. Because the drama is so intriguing. We will wait for your essay too haha B). Its funny that were stuck with 2010 drama and have long discussion on it. I bet other soompiers dont do this.:)

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ok I got to repost this photo @phoenix24 This photo appeared at KJH's house. Entrance area. :wub::wub: 

Heidi i laughed at the bold words there. You even knew oppa house entrance muahahaha..... :lol::lol: 

@angiedramadive thanks for adding, yes i also only sure about the feelings after divorce. But its also across to my mind its perhaps even long before that. You know the proverbs no smoke without fire. I suspect both have fire in their heart long time ago too. Just the details a bit sketchy, therefore i dont mentioned it haha. Indeed hell couple like you said. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes we'll wait for you. 3 of us @angiedramadive & @phoenix24 compete on writing long essays about Coffee House. Because the drama is so intriguing. We will wait for your essay too haha B). Its funny that were stuck with 2010 drama and have long discussion on it. I bet other soompiers dont do this.:)

Heidi i laughed at the bold words there. You even knew oppa house entrance muahahaha..... :lol::lol: 

Hahaha! Real Man 300 show his house too clear that I cant resisted loop that part. :lol: feel like I'm a stalker now. :lol::sweatingbullets: 

Ok, I try my best finish Monster asap and I'm trying not to read you guys essay. Afraid spoilers :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I just found this review @angiedramadive & @phoenix24, perhaps you gals already read it. I fancy her opinion and its very similar with mine. I also rate it 8.5 and she gave 8. Its just that i think she said writer doing good job, while for me she definetly can do better actually. 

http://kdramaguk.blogspot.com/2010/08/coffee-house-2010.html?m=1

And i also read Angie link given before, and i forgot to mentioned one of the writer comment that striking out to me is she liked 'bad' guy more than the good one hahaha... Those that like this show must have some penchant for bad boyfriend like me too LOL. 

http://sharingtotheworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/coffee-house-jin-soos-story.html?m=1

These days the 2 OST of CH is on my loop playlist. Im crazy about these songs! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & @Heidi Seow ~~~~ :wub:

I just started to watch the 1st ep of Coffee House & OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Who is this ultra cute eye-glasses guy in it..??!! Does anyone know him..? :D :D :D :D He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet like a candy bar!!!

52877906_2155759031402298_62338682710413

52902805_2155758971402304_49025624036710

52592543_2155759091402292_28204328291779

He he he.... I've only watch the first 30mins of the 1st ep yet & I have to continue the next half later because my younger sis is asking me for the PC.... But I am highly looking forward to see the next eps...!!! The 1st impression is just great, guys!!!! :wub: I am pretty attracted to young KJH here! And he he he... Someone mentioned barista.... :D :D :D :D See you later!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@gm4queen Wow dear so happy you're recruited to "coffee house crazed team" this is @angiedramadive invented terms, not me lol.

I have to say the guy do look very young & handsome here. I think we all here are fans of glasses guy, so he's just perfect here.

Keep coming here, were eager to find out your comment and if perhaps you will come with even longer essay than us. Muahahaha....

PS. ask your sis to watch together, like what i did to mine muahahaha... and she said KJH so handsome. Shes not even his fans. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@gm4queen Someone mentioned Barista??? :lol: I got 1 here!!! ME~~~~ I'm a Barista~~! :lol: 

My gosh, KJH looks so young here.. with those glasses, lovely :wub: 

@Lawyerh, you really influences everyone here included you sister.. :lol: Awesome job! :thumbsup:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & @Heidi Seow ~~~~ :wub:

He he he.... I've only watch the first 30mins of the 1st ep yet & I have to continue the next half later because my younger sis is asking me for the PC.... But I am highly looking forward to see the next eps...!!! The 1st impression is just great, guys!!!! :wub: I am pretty attracted to young KJH here! And he he he... Someone mentioned barista.... :D :D :D :D See you later!!!!!

So happy you're watching it.  Hihi that's why the girl fall for him right away and sees sparkles or stars.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

About 2 years dissapearing act, writer dont give too much explanation except for some time he go to India for travelling. And on that 2 years he also didnt call EY at all ha! And she already moving on. But he seems have confidence EY will wait for him. While the later already said shes not going to wait for him anymore.

Hihi I actually get his logic even though it's not right.  She said she wouldn't wait for him, but I think that is also to ease his mind so that he can leave and not look back.  Remember the strong character is suppose to be her charm after all.  You can't blame him for being somewhat surprise to the person she end up with.

Now towards his mess up logic you say?!?  How can he possibly think she would wait?

I think for him, it's more didn't  think she would move on that soon.  I mean they been through this mess up relationship for 10 or so years.  In that time, we didn't even see him date despite his jokes about female fans and how popular he is.  I think that's why she was kind of hostile towards the secretary in the beginning as some audience mentioned.  Every time he left it was about that amount of time and I don't think he gave news then either.  Some people can find someone easily and will marry, but others would only marry someone they love which is not always easy to find.

Oh ís the lying part what made you think he is bad boyfriend type or not husband material?  I think I gave that a pass because he lie to protect her.  Also, even in the cliche kdrama husband material type like he was in Lie To Me.  They always hurt the ones they love when they have a misunderstanding which can last for like half the drama or more.  Sometime in a way that is too childish and nasty for my taste.  This is what I find refreshing about this couple.  Even when they fight, they think about it and in the end have each other's back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I just found this review @angiedramadive & @phoenix24, perhaps you gals already read it. I fancy her opinion and its very similar with mine. I also rate it 8.5 and she gave 8. Its just that i think she said writer doing good job, while for me she definetly can do better actually. 

http://kdramaguk.blogspot.com/2010/08/coffee-house-2010.html?m=1

Great link.  She put it very nicely.  I wasn't focusing on the love triangle.  I was more focus on his character development.  Sometime I would fight against my comments/opinions too if I were to try and see the other side.

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

And i also read Angie link given before, and i forgot to mentioned one of the writer comment that striking out to me is she liked 'bad' guy more than the good one hahaha... Those that like this show must have some penchant for bad boyfriend like me too LOL. 

http://sharingtotheworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/coffee-house-jin-soos-story.html?m=1

These days the 2 OST of CH is on my loop playlist. Im crazy about these songs! 

This one is true for thinking that he is a bad boy and only living for himself.  However, the truth is he's totally miserable and is barely just existing instead of living.  He's definitely different and interesting to watch.

Thanks for sharing @Lawyerh.  it does give a few new insights or perspectives.

• Like 2

@Lawyerh this review or blog kind of remind me of you.  I also find the coffee part interesting and that thought did cross my mind.

http://popdramatic.blogspot.com/2011/10/k-drama-review-coffee-house.html

Also, gals @angiedramadive this blog also show how powerful our drama was.  The first drama to actually make her write a review and to like KJH for once. Hihi fun to analyze= have to agree to that with our long essays.

• Like 3

8 Old School, Lesser Known K-Dramas That Are Actually Tons Of Fun To Binge

8 Old School, Lesser Known K-Dramas That Are Actually Tons Of Fun To Binge

Feb 23, 2019
by R. Choi

Let’s face it, whenever we talk about K-dramas with friends, the ones we tend to remember are more recent, popular, or super well-known classics. And while dramas like “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” are popular and well-loved for good reason, what happens when you end up watching every single popular drama and are left with nothing?

Well, no need to worry! Here’s a list of K-dramas that are enjoyable and charming in their own way, but perhaps not as popular as recent dramas. They are perfect to watch when you’re in the mood to watch a filler drama or binge something new.

So let’s get to it! Here are eight underrated and older dramas that are actually really fun to breeze through:

Warning: minor spoilers below. 

Capital Scandal

This drama is definitely a favorite of mine to re-watch whenever I’m looking for something a little different. The K-drama world always has a plentiful amount of rich CEOs, talented geniuses, and Cinderella-like female leads, but once in a while, a gem comes along where none of these things are included.

“Capital Scandal” is one such drama that tells the story of Na Yeo Kyung (Han Ji Min), an educated and driven woman who is fighting for independence from Japanese colonial rule. When the town’s resident playboy and magazine reporter Seonu Wan (Kang Ji Hwan) tries to seduce her to win a bet, he ends up falling for Yeo Kyung and starts to see the value in fighting for his people and country.

This drama is super fun not only for its interesting time period but for the development of its characters. Na Yeo Kyung learns to open her heart up and love someone, while Seonu Wan learns to live his life for his country and people instead of simply for pleasure. It’s the perfect blend of sageuk and modern romance!

Start watching the drama below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304596wpp/8-old-school-lesser-known-k-dramas-that-are-actually-tons-of-fun-to-binge

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

First time heard of this.  Lol, don't know much about it, but after my vote top 3.  Why am I not surprise most votes go to some young person.  Maybe should split it into groups be more fair.

• Like 3

Looking back at the vogue photoshoot.  A new side to our duo leads @gm4queen and @Lawyerh

photo936670.jpg

photo936672.jpg

photo936662.jpg

Spoiler

photo936671.jpg

photo936673.jpg

photo936663.jpg

photo936664.jpg

photo936666.jpg

lessergod_5.jpg

I like him simple hair nothing too crazy..maybe a little parting toward side

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear @phoenix24 - Thanks for the pics COALG duo. KJH seems a bit different there with his hair :mellow: I think he is so yummy with short hair or something rather than combing backwards.... :D :heart: he looks really different in photoshoot pics!!!!

• Like 7

@phoenix24 Thanks for sharing. I wish he can do more magazine photoshoot. Elle magazine have better stylist in my opinion compare to Vogue. Dont you think the hair style there so awkward haha.... theyre putting too many gels on him :lol::sweatingbullets: I think we can become his stylish better LOL. 

P.s so sad no magazine photoshoot for BJS × LRD..... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@phoenix24 Thanks for sharing. I wish he can do more magazine photoshoot. Elle magazine have better stylist in my opinion compare to Vogue. Dont you think the hair style there so awkward haha.... theyre putting too many gels on him :lol::sweatingbullets: I think we can become his stylish better LOL. 

P.s so sad no magazine photoshoot for BJS × LRD..... 

haha that's the 2nd time you mention that.  Actually, guys hair are harder to style then I thought.  Remembering my experience with brother.  I just can point to what is good and what's not or find a better one.  Maybe you are better in that arena.

Oh and I do agree that Elle is better most definitely.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @phoenix24 - Thanks for the pics COALG duo. KJH seems a bit different there with his hair :mellow: I think he is so yummy with short hair or something rather than combing backwards.... :D :heart: he looks really different in photoshoot pics!!!!

Yea the hair can really change the look.  Hihi @Lawyerh is having trouble watching Hong Gil Dong because of it. Would it help if he covers it with hood?  I just focus on his face. 

I don't like the combing back look and his hair was short in incarnation of money, but those bangs got to go.

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi @Lawyerh is having trouble watching Hong Gil Dong because of it. Would it help if he covers it with hood?  I just focus on his face. 

I think other than hair problem is im not really a fans of saeguk story. The story normally revolve around power struggle in kingdom. I tried to watch the latest saeguk Haechi and i give up after few episodes. I do sometimes like classic wuxia or some saeguk as well, but its a bit depending on moods, and those that i like normally the dress is quite beautiful haha...  So i think ill pass HGD. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think other than hair problem is im not really a fans of saeguk story. The story normally revolve around power struggle in kingdom. I tried to watch the latest saeguk Haechi and i give up after few episodes. I do sometimes like classic wuxia or some saeguk as well, but its a bit depending on moods, and those that i like normally the dress is quite beautiful haha...  So i think ill pass HGD. 

You're right I do hate that about saeguk.  I think it's totally different from Haechi though.  Haechi is hard to tolerate because much of it takes place in the palace or related to officials, politics etc.   I think it's more in background here or in a more subtle way.  Since the main hero is Hong Gil Dong even up to ep 10 it's his background story and why he would even want to take part in it.  Even then most of story is on outside.  I think I watch bít and pieces in beginning, then came back to watch whole story too.  You never started right maybe just ep 1. At least his hair is less crazy in part of that.

• Like 3