Quantcast
Jump to content
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Recommended Posts

I crack up watching this scene.  Love how menace looking he was about the lights.  How he hugs his pillow before bed, and then after the scream checks himself and hug pillow again.  

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My workload is still crazy right now. Will join you guys chat prob 1 -2 weeks later (hopefully)

And he looks good in the clip @phoenix24

 

Just saw his pics in Daum Cafe. Was the daum post indicates he is waiting for good news (ie casting news?)?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

Just saw his pics in Daum Cafe. Was the daum post indicates he is waiting for good news (ie casting news?)?

 

Its when hes online and visiting the cafe. They will have board Kiss / KJH visit. Been quite sometimes he havent visit. 

 

Long time didnt see you @jenappelle.. nice to see you here :kiss_wink: 

 

Btw ask you did you also watch other KJH drama other than FGTD / COALG?

 

Recently i watch Coffee House and love it haha... actually i almost watch all his dramas. Now run out of drama to watch. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jenappelle said:

My workload is still crazy right now. Will join you guys chat prob 1 -2 weeks later (hopefully)

And he looks good in the clip @phoenix24

 

Just saw his pics in Daum Cafe. Was the daum post indicates he is waiting for good news (ie casting news?)?

Aww..we'll still be here waiting for you.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chingu go to the event and vote for our Baek Jin Sang Director Mw chicken haha... @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @jenappelle @angiedramadive @gm4queen.

 

Cannot move on yet @phoenix24 from BJS. Haha. That poll is including Baek Jin Sang because of my suggestion. Because i just love him LOL. 

 

@nohamahamoud2002 your theory is approved. No need rocket scientist to prove. KJH is indeed handsome young time :lol::wub:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

 

@nohamahamoud2002 your theory is approved. No need rocket scientist to prove. KJH is indeed handsome young time

I am glad you agree :D

he was so popular back then too

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu go to the event and vote for our Baek Jin Sang Director Mw chicken haha... @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @jenappelle @angiedramadive @gm4queen.

 

Cannot move on yet @phoenix24 from BJS. Haha. That poll is including Baek Jin Sang because of my suggestion. Because i just love him LOL. 

 

@nohamahamoud2002 your theory is approved. No need rocket scientist to prove. KJH is indeed handsome young time :lol::wub:

hihi first didn't think he was part of that poll because of CEO.  Should just change it to boss.  FGTD is now tied with alhambra.

Jugglers also doing great in the second one.

 

Hihi yes no doubt he was handsome when young too.  No question about it.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi first didn't think he was part of that poll because of CEO.  Should just change it to boss.  FGTD is now tied with alhambra.

Jugglers also doing great in the second one.

 

Hihi yes no doubt he was handsome when young too.  No question about it.

Haha smart gal. Yeah im smuggled him in the CEO event. But i think Juggler nam chi won is manager as well. @gm4queen is nam chi won become CEO in the end? Because i stopped watch Juggler once they become official couple lol. 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I:50  I would be cracking up too if a guy was going to try to kiss me after drinking cola.  Glad they chose without in final version.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just dropping by to check on our BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG OPPA Kang Ji Hwan.... Hah haaaaa :D He is so quiet!! Any new updates, guys @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 ...???!

 

And you all are so right!! He's been a hottest of the hottest in his younger days! :wub:

 

kangjihwan_217.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just dropping by to check on our BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG OPPA Kang Ji Hwan.... Hah haaaaa :D He is so quiet!! Any new updates, guys @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 ...???!

 

And you all are so right!! He's been a hottest of the hottest in his younger days! :wub:

 

 

3

hihi thanks for dropping by.  He visited his cafe, but I haven't seen any news update yet.  Hopefully soon.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi thanks for dropping by.  He visited his cafe, but I haven't seen any news update yet.  Hopefully soon.

it is enough to know he is OK. I was happy when he visited.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gm4queen Forgot to ask you. Are you still continuing Coffee House? Or you give up because hes too meanie? :lol:

 

Yeah things have been quiet lately, and waiting for him and for weekend to come was like

JLLBMaR.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I like his meanie attitude in Coffee House but I can't really stand the leading actress.... :( She so annoying with short hair & boyish look.! And she is so dumb that it makes even Kang Ji Hwan's character looks bad.... So I am in a dilemma now... :mellow: I really like Kang Ji Hwan's young look & he's so beautiful!!! :wub: But what to do with that stupid leading woman...??! :bawling: <_< :angry:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I like his meanie attitude in Coffee House but I can't really stand the leading actress.... :( She so annoying with short hair & boyish look.! And she is so dumb that it makes even Kang Ji Hwan's character looks bad.... So I am in a dilemma now... :mellow: I really like Kang Ji Hwan's young look & he's so beautiful!!! :wub: But what to do with that stupid leading woman...??! :bawling: <_< :angry:

You can always go to scenes of him and the other woman.  Lawyerh thought the secretary was annoying too.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I like his meanie attitude in Coffee House but I can't really stand the leading actress.... :( She so annoying with short hair & boyish look.! And she is so dumb that it makes even Kang Ji Hwan's character looks bad.... So I am in a dilemma now... :mellow: I really like Kang Ji Hwan's young look & he's so beautiful!!! :wub: But what to do with that stupid leading woman...??! :bawling: <_< :angry:

 

Muahaha i laughed. Because i have similar opinion with you on that gal. But chingu if you reach to ep 5 the other lady will start to steal the scene show. Shes elegant & cool. And their love story is amazing.

 

I also almost dropped off the show in the beginning and keep complaining to my chingu @phoenix24, but i stay on board and glad i did it. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@phoenix24 thanks for sharing. Hows the respond from Vietnam viewers? Is that major tv station in Vietnam? Seems Kang Ji Hwan is pretty famous in Vietnam. 

 

@gm4queen if you pick CH again do sharing... haha.. You have different reason with Noha. I think Noha like the secretary more. But regarding the ladies, like she said watching for KJH alone is enough haha... Btw do you like Park Si Yeon (the other lady)? At first she doesnt look fit the k beauty standard for me, but later on she really grow on me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...