Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to see his career ending like this (he admitted as per news report today). I had hopes for him, to be in a better drama  after Coffee House but alas its not to be.

All the best, Jihwan, and for you to reflect  on your deeds and to move on after you did your time. 

Spoiler

:warning:

Honestly, I was assuming that Kang Ji Hwan is a gentleman with a pure soul! But unfortunately I was wrong! This is the very first time in my life that a mistake was done by me over sensing people! I am totally speechless, disapponted & hurt! I really dunno about South Korean law suit for crimes but one thing is for sure.... This actor will never be on my favorite oppa list again!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!! 

And I feel extremely, utterly & sincerely sorry for my dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus who wasted their precious time over this actor to cheer him all up when he mentally broke down last year!! Feel so upset to see that he made his fans' efforts go in vain.... This is so disgusting! He should learn how to respect women in the first place because the one who gave birth to him is also a woman! 

And I apologize to his fans for being uncomfortable by reading my comment here but I am so regretting for watching dramas & movies of Kang Ji Hwan so far! Good luck for his ongoing drama with the actor who replaced him!

So upset his entire career is gone..   Koreans will never forgive him.   Men are men, whether Korean, whether Chinese, or English, they all think of with the thing in between their legs, not with their brain.  And that's how they fail..   @gm4queen not sure if they'll replace him or just stop airing the drama for good..  

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I feel extremely, utterly & sincerely sorry for my dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus who wasted their precious time over this actor to cheer him all up when he mentally broke down last year!!

actually I always sympathize with anyone who breaks down, that is why I cheered him. But later on I stopped following him because, for me I don't follow one actor in particular, I just liked his role in Feel Good to Die, but later, I moved on to watch other works by other actors, so my heart is not that broken, because I wasn't following him anymore.

I still hope he repents and gets a chance to see things in a different light while in prison. For me, I am 100 % sure that he wouldn't have done this if he wasn't drunk.  I just feel so sad that he ended his long acting career so tragically :( :( :( . I won't defend him, the crime is frightening 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338762wpp/seo-ji-suk-in-talks-to-replace-kang-ji-hwan-in-joseon-survival

its really scary that within a week - things are happening so fast - 

and its sad to see that his many years of hard work will be crashed so fast...

But to a certain extend - I do respect his decision to take responsibility .. and to close this horrible chapter..

and move on.. 

Scandals are unavoidable in the celebrities... 

as compared to the many other celebrities.. who are still denying and dragging the cases..

and knowing that it will never be an easy time with the media playing so hard on this .. 

I guess its better to close in this way..

I personally will support his acting.. and hope to see in the future on screen.

As personal life and acting should be judged differently.

Already I sympathised with his lack of luck in rating for  his recent dramas and with this case

it will really be a big blow to his career.

As Fans.. we should just standby here and wish that time will heal all and  there will still be

a chance for him in the future.

I will still support and watch his drama.. if he does have chance to act again 

in future. maybe after a long break...

stay strong 

Hey guys, long time no see.

I dont regret the decision to collect messages from our friends here and around cnetz/twitter world. I get to know a lot of fantastic friends including you guys, and I have a lot of joy watching FGTD and COLG. And for me that time I treated it as a friend in need of support.

I dont condone his actions, and I hope he truly repent and act wisely. I do believe he is capable of change.

I will visit here as its really wonderful meeting you guys :)

6 hours ago, wintertimes said:

But to a certain extend - I do respect his decision to take responsibility .. and to close this horrible chapter..

yes, me too, he is brave to confess, while other actors (better not mention them) denied their deed, in order to protect their image, but still it is horrible, I mean the whole thing is like a nightmare, I can't watch his acting without remembering this problem :( :( 

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@jenappelle I have to agree that we kind of having a lot of friends here because of him. And those 2 dramas you mentioned indeed was very good.

Actually i was very sad with the news and shock. But its okay... im moving on. 

Btw hope to see you soon in other drama if we're fated.... cheers chingu... 

I willl be around DS60days drama. Hope to see one of you there! Also anything related to KJW. See ya pal.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:59 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@littlerain waves, I remember you from Feel good to die. long time no see :) 

Hi, soompi forum isn't easy to use on my phone and writing eloquently in English is still not in my skills so after the drama I went back to Instagram with other fav actor news  :sweatingbullets: sorry to have leave you until now 

I came back here when I heard the news:tears:, in the beginning I didn't realize really the situation but the more details were released... It's a shock indeed.

I think it won't be possible for me to watch again the dramas that made us viewers know each others, even if I did like them really much, I won't be able not to think of it. If others manage to, it's nice for them, me I lost those dramas ... 

Once KJH served his time, I hope he'll lead a healthier life, for him, for his entourage...

Maybe we'll meet again in a drama thread :) Meanwhile take care

• 3 weeks later...

Hi every one !

I new to this forum . anyone on this forum have the full video 17 April 2009 KJH"s radio show guesting interview . the video that have some picture on page 650 on this forum please upload and share with me . I would like to download that video so bad .I will be very grateful .Or anyone can tell me where to buy that radio interview video. please let me know . I like that interview video so much . Before I was able to view on youtube . but for some reason . the owner of that video is delete it . Now i can not watch it . Please Please some one have that video please share with me . Thanks a million .

• 2 weeks later...

I found this 

Kang Ji Hwan‘s past interview about drinking alcohol and blacking out has been resurfacing in light of his arrest.

In 2009, Kang Ji Hwan filmed the movie 7th Grade Civil Servant with Kim Ha Neul. During an interview for the movie, he revealed his “drinking style” and confessed that he drinks all night until he blacks out.

I usually drink all night. I drink until I black out. One time, I couldn’t remember anything the next day and I was even getting cold sweats.

ㅡ Kang Ji Hwan

& this but has no subs https://youtu.be/wCEs6xo9tKI

On 8/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, Duc Dang said:

Hi every one !

I new to this forum . anyone on this forum have the full video 17 April 2009 KJH"s radio show guesting interview . the video that have some picture on page 650 on this forum please upload and share with me . I would like to download that video so bad .I will be very grateful .Or anyone can tell me where to buy that radio interview video. please let me know . I like that interview video so much . Before I was able to view on youtube . but for some reason . the owner of that video is delete it . Now i can not watch it . Please Please some one have that video please share with me . Thanks a million .

Thanks Asiandramafan for the youtube link to Kangjihwan interview video . I'm very  appreciate and grateful. But it is not the interview video that I'm looking for . I'm looking for the full interview video that Kangjihwan did on the April 17, 2009 . the video that he wore a black jacket , a light green t-shirt and a blue calf . there are some picture was taken on page 650 on this Soompi forum . If you have that video please share with me . Or if you know anywhere that sell it please let me know . I like that video so much that I want to have it . Thanks again . have a good day .

• 3 months later...

Court sentenced Kang Ji Hwan to 2 year and 6 months in prison suspended for 3 years, which means he won't be spending any time in jail unless he breaks the law during his 3-year probation. In addition, he's also been ordered 120 hours of community service, 40 hours of a sexual violence treatment program, and a restriction on working with minors and disabled persons for 3 years. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/actor-kang-ji-hwan-receives-suspended-sentence-of-3-years-for-sexual-assault 

Archived