Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

chingus, what is this photoshoot..??! :wub: I've never seen it before! Comments says it's during Runway Cop time!!!  

you know my friend, he always poses for magazines and ads :)  :)

PHOTO03441.jpg

@Lawyerh I love his team very much, the young guy on the left is so fresh and he has a very nice smile :)

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen im watching Runway Cop now lol. Cos you keep splashing the movie here. Its very funny. Well but dont expect him to he handsome haha.. Idk how after he convert though. His voice also very funny. You should watch too chingu haha... 

@gm4queen that movie was really funny... yes, he did look really bad in the beginning of the movie before the transformation

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

But did you notice that he is wearing earrings or something here..???!  

@gm4queen if I remember correctly, I noticed that his ears were pierced during the meet and greet but he wasn't wearing any earrings at that time... it looks like he is wearing earrings in the pic you posted though 

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@jinkzzmec jink since you've met him in person. I think he really have a very long eyelashes right :joy:

@Lawyerh to be honest, I could not really look at him directly in the eyes at the time we met even though I was sitting maybe just a couple of meters away across him along with the interpreter.. I was very lucky though because everybody else was lining up by the doorway to get his autograph while I was sitting inside across him the entire time.. hehehe...Yes, he does have long lashes.

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 chingus, what is this photoshoot..??! I've never seen it before! Comments says it's during Runway Cop time!!! 

@gm4queen you're right this photoshoot was around the time he did Runway Cop. That picture was part of the photoshoot for  Tom Ford eyewear collection. Ji Hwan, at that time, was chosen by the brand to be their first Korean model.

Koala's playground did an article about it with more pictures from the photoshoot. click the link here to read the article.

@nohamahamoud2002 I think Ji Hwan looks really good in uniform especially the one from Children of a Lesser God.. I think he will look great as a pilot

DjOieh3.jpg

created another fanart:

8scaM8l.jpg

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu, thanks a lot for your detailed info on KJH oppa! And I love your fan arts of him! :wub: They are so lovely! And can I post the pics from the link above..??! He is really looking SMOKING SEXY!!! :love:  More juice for my @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!!! :D

I think a neat & decent hair style like this gives him a pure manly look! :) Messy hair seems to drop his decent look out!

fjh2.jpg

fjh6.jpg

fjh3.jpg

Spoiler

fjh.jpg

fjh7.jpg

fjh10.jpg

fjh5.jpg

fjh1.jpg

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu, thanks a lot for your detailed info on KJH oppa! And I love your fan arts of him! :wub: They are so lovely! And can I post the pics from the link above..??! He is really looking SMOKING SEXY!!! :love:  More juice for my @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!!! :D

@gm4queen you're welcome dear and thank you... I have been inspired to create them while updating the first page post... it has been a while since I have done any and just realized how much I miss creating these... I used to do it pretty regularly here and in Gong Yoo thread back in the days...:D

yes, of course you can post these pictures... I do agree with you... he is smoking hot in this photoshoot 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@nohamahamoud2002  lovely slideshow... thanks for posting it here at the thread... I love how Ji Hwan looks in these pictures.

AIbUecC.jpg

20 minutes ago, jinkzzmec said:

@nohamahamoud2002  lovely slideshow... thanks for posting it here at the thread... I love how Ji Hwan looks in these pictures. 

thank you so much :) I was inspired by the music, usually the drama is strongly connected to my mind with music, I wanted to use something suitable with the photos :) since it is old music from the 19th century, I could use it. :) KJH works usually have wonderful songs and music.

here is how the music was used in Big Man (I chose the correct minute)

and here is the original

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Jinkzz love your enthusiasm!!! Me too can't wait for it...I think we will have a lot of fun together later. I was worried the drama could be too serious & melodrama type, but from the trailer i think it looks refreshing and will be comedic too. Eventhough im not type that cares about rating much, i really hope this time he can have high rating to appreciate his hardworking. 

P.s Love ur Shoot the Sun fanfic. Didnt watch it, but i think he looks very fit & fabulous there. If not mistaken, he also posed on white shirtless top as well. 

@Lawyerh  hahaha... I am always excited whenever Ji Hwan has a new project but due to my busy schedule I don't always have time to show my enthusiasm... I am glad I have been having a lot of free time lately :D:D:D . Yes, based on the trailer, it looks like it is going to be a fun drama to watch...hoping for a high rating as well.

Thanks... I didn't watch the entire movie since I did not really like the genre but I did scan through the movie when it first came out. He was filming the movie when we met him here in LA and yes, he was very fit and looking fab.

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

So concentrated

@phoenix24 Ji Hwan really looks good in this picture

0H8LnJV.jpg

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Haha dear.... Then I will reduce editing KJH pics :sweat_smile:

don't take it seriously chingu :D they are all wonderful actors :D:D:D:D

although Daniel is evil at Big Man but I felt so sorry for him because Mira stopped loving him. Also his dying scene was so so sad (I skipped parts but I plan to watch the rest later :))

Hello everyone and happy spring...hope everybody's doing good... Spring is in full swing in my neck of the woods which inspired me to create  fanarts with spring quotes :D 

@gm4queen I do agree with you... he is a beautiful man :D

@nohamahamoud2002 I like that term "oppa collection" … I think it is unavoidable because there is a huge number of excellent actors, especially in Korean entertainment, out there … hehehe...While I  have been a fan of Ji Hwan for 11 (going on 12) years now, I can't help but fall for other actors all the time … hahaha

0H8LnJV.jpg

@jinkzzmec while watching Big Man, I noticed some similarity with Hong Gil-Dong. KJH is also poor and standing up for the weak :) I really like that very much :)

what is the secret behind KJH that convinces me to continue watching, even if the work is difficult to understand? Really he makes excellent choices of works. He exerts much effort. Although some of the works don't have high ratings in Korea, but definitely they are very appreciated among his dedicated fans. And he really gained a huge base of overseas fans. I hope he knows how many of us are following him :)

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what is the secret behind KJH that convinces me to continue watching, even if the work is difficult to understand? Really he makes excellent choices of works. He exerts much effort. Although some of the works don't have high ratings in Korea, but definitely they are very appreciated among his dedicated fans. And he really gained a huge base of overseas fans. I hope he knows how many of us are following him :)

@nohamahamoud2002  I think it may have something to do with Ji Hwan's charisma and acting skills... I can only speak for myself but every time I watch him, I just get mesmerized... it's like I am being sucked into the screen. He really does have a solid following both in and out of Korea... My wish is for him to achieve that 20% rating that has eluded him all these years... he once said in an interview that this is one of his wishes

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious today let's also check Kang Ji Hwan dog lol. Dont ask me his dog name. I have no idea :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh that is a cute video/photoshoot with his doggies...  like you, I have no idea what their names are :D

Here are some more photos of one of Ji Hwan's doggie:

k4Udt3b.jpg

2FxIGJe.jpg

Expand to see more pictures:

YuKNSIH.jpg

87p90RB.jpg

jVBjygE.jpg

I wonder though what happened to Yi Nok, Sung Yuri's birthday gift to Ji Hwan back in 2008. This is Yi Nok's 2008 picture:

biybWGS.jpg

Lastly, a fanart :D

WNQBQeO.jpg

@jinkzzmec\ hahaha thankss all so cute. He seems love his dog so much. I think one of them named Luxury. 

I think he like mini dog type.. haha dog fur hat here :joy:

Yeah read before Yuri gave him a dog. What a sweet friendship between them. Oh the dog gift, it was after HGD, then they played together again 2x. It's so seldom in korea to have that many collaboration together. 

@Lawyerh Ahhh...yes, I remember now... the one in the picture that you posted is Luxury... and yes, Yi Nok was Yuri's gift to Ji Hwan when he celebrated his birthday after HGD finished airing... Yes, it is not often that we see actors work together in more than one project.  Ji Hwan and Yuri has a good chemistry and rapport.  Ji hwan also worked with Kim Ha Neul (My GF is an Agent and 90 Days, Time for Love) and Oh Yoon Ah ( Incarnation of Money and Real Men 300) on 2 projects each. I am waiting for a Kang Ji Hwan - Yoon Eun Hye reunion but that may just be wishful thinking on my part :D

7HfIyOW.jpg

Archived