Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.  My name is Ivy. I became a fan of KJH when I first saw him in Feel Good to Die.  His acting was great and then I was immersed in all his movies over the years.  I was surprised when he looked like he was only 30 years old sao but okay ... To understand him better, I watched the shows with him like Real Men 300 and Island trio.  I am even more attracted to his personality and cuteness.  I am very happy that the community is interested in sharing KJH's interests.  It's hard to see him often in newspapers and facebook because most websites have stopped updating since 2016. On June 8 we will be able to watch his new movie again.  Really happy looking forward, right?

On 5/29/2019 at 11:17 PM, Leila Pan said:

Hi everyone.  My name is Ivy. I became a fan of KJH when I first saw him in Feel Good to Die.  His acting was great and then I was immersed in all his movies over the years.  I was surprised when he looked like he was only 30 years old sao but okay ... To understand him better, I watched the shows with him like Real Men 300 and Island trio.  I am even more attracted to his personality and cuteness.  I am very happy that the community is interested in sharing KJH's interests.  It's hard to see him often in newspapers and facebook because most websites have stopped updating since 2016. On June 8 we will be able to watch his new movie again.  Really happy looking forward, right?

Welcome Leila

I knew him from Feel Good to die for the first time. I am new to kdrama :)

On 23/5/2019 at 23:41, jinkzzmec said:

@ nohamahamoud2002 giải thích về việc giảm cân ... dù sao đi nữa, anh ấy trông vẫn ổn trong những bức ảnh hiện tại; Khuôn mặt anh trông trẻ hơn một chút so với bình thường

Tình cờ gặp phải trailer Great Doctor này (tôi gần như đã quên rằng Ji Hwan đã từng đảm nhận vai chính trong bộ phim này), thật không may, Ji Hwan đã phải bỏ học vì tranh chấp của cơ quan quản lý. Nó làm cho tôi tự hỏi mặc dù nó sẽ tốt như thế nào nếu anh ấy đóng vai chính trong đó ... Tôi đoán chúng ta sẽ không bao giờ biết .... Tôi nghĩ rằng giai điệu tổng thể của trailer là tối hơn và quy mô lớn hơn so với Làm thế nào bộ phim bật ra ... Tôi nghĩ một phần của điều đó là do hạn chế về ngân sách mà bộ phim phải chịu trong quá trình sản xuất. và tồn tại nhiều tháng sau khi hoàn thành ...

yes i think like you.  Unfortunately.  I expected him to have so many great works.

Vào ngày 6/5/2019 lúc 22h22, nohamahamoud2002 cho biết:

@jinkzzmec khi xem Big Man, tôi nhận được một lần nữa, đó là Hong Gil-Dong. KJH are nghèo and đứng lên vì yếu đuối :)tôi much thích điều then:)

bí mật, sau khi KJH, bạn có thể sử dụng một cách khác nhau, đó là những gì? Sự phức tạp của anh Tiếng Anh, phần mềm, phần lớn. Không có gì khác nhau, không có gì khác nhau. Và anh ta chọn một thứ gì đó Tôi hy đến anh Nhận của chúng tôi:)

Big man movies are highly appreciated in Korea.  I see his question.  It is about Big Man who defeated 2 rival films, with the leading rating at the same time when airing the last episode. :)

Hello lovelies, wave to @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & @jinkzzmec friends!

Just dropping by to check on Ji Hwab oppa & OMO his new drama is so closed to air! :o 

I think he looks so happy, healthy & most importantly young here... I love his modern positive vibe so much! :heart: So handsome & confident! Is his hair shorter than before..???! He looks cute in this hair cut! :)

And I wish theis drama would be another recognition for his career & he gains more love from fans! :love: I'll drop by on the drama thread later to join with you guys!!! :) Have fun!!!

optimize 

See you later.... :heart:

Three’s a crowd in time-traveling sageuk comedy Joseon Survival Guide

by tipsymocha

joseonsurvivalguide-teaser6104.jpg

Oh, so it’s not just one time-traveler but three? Interesting, since I feel like time travelers tend to go solo in dramaland. TV Chosun is churning out the promos for their upcoming fantasy-comedy-sageuk Joseon Survival Guide, and has released a new teaser featuring leads Kang Ji-hwan (Happy to Die), Song Won-seok (Switch), Kyung Su-jin (Meloholic), Park Se-wan (Dance Sports Girls), and Lee Jae-yoon (Mother).

This latest teaser starts with Kang Ji-hwan and Song Won-seok’s characters hiding among the trees as they’re chased by masked men on horses. The teaser caption reads, “A cold reality you cannot escape from,” and then we see shots of Kang Ji-hwan in his prime as a professional archer, and then as a deliveryman. Offscreen, his sister says that no matter how hard they try to rise even one step above, they will never be able to.

Lee Jae-yoon, who sounds like a pretty cookie-cutter villain, menacingly says that Kang Ji-hwan only needs to do “what is given to him,” or basically take orders from above like a good little underling. Lee Jae-yoon is engaged to marry Kyung Su-jin, who has a history with Kang Ji-hwan’s character. She stops Kang Ji-hwan as he dejectedly walks away from her, dressed in a fancy gown, and asks whether he has nothing to say to her. 

So, it looks like Kang Ji-hwan will be joined in his Joseon exploits by Park Se-wan and Kyung Su-jin, and I’ll be interested to see exactly how and why these three are transported back in time (if there even is a reason). A man offscreen notes their odd clothing and behavior, as Park Se-wan wonders if they’ve really been dropped into a different world. I’m looking forward to Park Se-wan and Song Won-seok’s potential loveline, since they look really cute in the two seconds of them we see in this teaser. The teaser ends with Kang Ji-hwan using his archery skills and saying that they’ll have to “face it,” presumably referring to their survival and efforts to return to their own time. 

Joseon Survival Guide will premiere next Saturday, June 8.

source: dramabeans

poster:

16dsRqt.png

Archived