[Drama 2023] Heartbeat ❤, 가슴이 뛴다 - Taecyeon, Won Ji An

partyon

Hey chingus!  :fullofhearts:

barbie logo glitter for Sale OFF 75%

Hey Barbie, Let's Party! 

Let's take a walk down the memory lane with Barbie with our new event.  Share your memories associated with Barbie and don't forget to tell us which actor and actress would be the most suitable for a Korean version of the Barbie movie? 

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

On 7/15/2023 at 1:05 PM, TheaN said:

My theory is that HaeWon is HaeSun, not a reincarnation, but the real HaeSun.  She's related to the vampire hunters.  When she told WooHyeol to take her blood, she took some blood from his wound and consumed it, leading to immortality.  Since she got what she wanted, there was no reason to contact WooHyeol through the many years to follow.  She may or may not be a vampire.  

She looks surprised when WooHyeol hugs her, because she didn't expect to see him.  She only met with InHae regarding the investment. 

From Prime Video interview, Yoon SoHee, 3 words to describe Na HaeWon:  Money, Greed, Princess

It makes sense. Probably all the kind behavior on the past was just acting to get immortality? I assume She lost some part of her memories after turning into vampire. That will explain why She doesn't remember WooHyeol. 3 Points that make me suspicious that Hae won is not human .. First..She is be friend with that bad vampire. Second.. She seems to not have any experiences in relationship which is strange considering She is pretty,  She asked bad vampire to hug her to confirm whether the feel is same with when She was hugged by WooHyeol. Third.. Her obsession toward the house.. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Way behind in watching, so way behind in  posting.  

I just wanted to say that  the capsacin/pepper scene, in ep 5,  was fantastic and hilarious.   Who knew that the pepper spray works on vampires?!  Keep that info for future use.  :joy:

• LOL 3

"I didn't know when we were together every day, but strangely, since we're apart, I think of each other more." — #HeartbeatEp8 text preview

9f2629fed4a45bec3d3ece420ccc0ef088ea7aa3.gifv

PEAK MARRIED BEHAVIOR

Spoiler

79cd69d2ea61210b664a99c30e511f182671e26d.gifv

+++

Episode 7 literally had me rolling on the floor while laughing. Also, it’s a rom-com but it’s becoming a mystery-thriller because the fandom keeps on guessing who is the real reincarnation of the male lead’s first love.

It’s your light comedy drama but not your usual drama. Its plot is very interesting.

-----

find a man who can make fun of himself:Megalol:Image

====

Heartbeat Episode 7 Recap

Woo-hyeol and In-hae find themselves drawing closer to each other as they understand each other better.  However, he finds it incredibly difficult to accept that Hae-won doesn’t remember anything about him and their past. Regardless, he vows to win her over. Meanwhile, In-hae and Do-sik’s feelings continue to grow deeper as well. As the four of them meet for the first time, feelings begin to take shape.

Heartbeat Episode 8 Prediction

Complications start to arise as the four people start to find themselves drawn to each other. Woo-hyeol and Hae-won’s closeness rubs In-hae the wrong way. Do-sik finds out something shocking about Woo-hyeol, while Yang-nam has a horrible future for him that might ruin everything. However, the key seems to be In-hae.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

2PM’s Taecyeon Goes On A Date With Yoon So Hee In “Heartbeat”

20230718110703_heartbeat-900%C3%97600.jp

Jul 18, 2023

KBS 2TV’s “Heartbeat” has released brand-new stills of 2PM’s Taecyeon and Yoon So Hee on a date!

“Heartbeat” is a fantasy romance drama starring Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

Yoon So Hee plays Na Hae Won, a smart and beautiful real estate investor from a wealthy family who resembles Yoon Hae Sun, Seon Woo Hyul’s first love from the Joseon era.

Spoilers

At the end of the previous episode, Woo Hyul rushed to Hae Won’s side to rescue her from danger, piquing viewers’ curiosity about how their story will unfold.

The newly released stills depict Woo Hyul and Hae Won on a date at the art gallery. Woo Hyul stares at Hae Won, who looks exactly like his first love Yoon Hae Sun, while Hae Won seems amazed by the strange behaviour of Woo Hyul, who has left a strong impression on her since their first meeting. Will Woo Hyul will be able to succeed in gradually getting closer to her?

heartbeat.jpg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1601422wpp/2pms-taecyeon-goes-on-a-date-with-yoon-so-hee-in-heartbeat

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I wasn't too keen to watch this drama, but I was smitten from day 1!:love: 

Episode 8, when Vampire catches himself waving at In Hae with a little too much enthusiasm... OMG! So cute!

I like how they're REALISTICALLY getting to like one another. It doesn't feel like they like each other because the script and genre says they should be together, but that those small moments between them add up to something warm and happy... Very realistic and gif-able.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 7/17/2023 at 9:27 PM, illay said:

It makes sense. Probably all the kind behavior on the past was just acting to get immortality?

I also believe that Hae Sun might not have died at all and that she may actually be Na Hae Won. She may or may not  remember Woo Hyeol, but am suspicious of the last scene in ep 7. It's almost like she caused the light bulb to blow up on purpose. Was she testing Woo Hyeol?

Hae Sun/Hae Won is probably not as nice and kind as Woo Hyeol would like to believe.

It's also interesting that others keep saying that he is in love with Hae Sun due to other signs than a beating heart, but it seems like he isn't feeling it at all. It's like he has to try to convince himself. Nah, he doesn't love her.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:01 AM, africandramalover said:

I like how they're REALISTICALLY getting to like one another. It doesn't feel like they like each other because the script and genre says they should be together, but that those small moments between them add up to something warm and happy... Very realistic and gif-able.

Yes! Agree with this, chingu! There is no forced romance. You can tell that they are starting to care for each other little by little.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Still my favorite drama that I'm currently watching.  It's funny and has bromance between Woo Hyeol and his vampire friends that I love :heart:.  

Question:  Is Mr Ko a vampire as well?  Why can he transform into a cat?  Why would he know what it takes for a vampire to turn into a human?  Apparently, Mr Ko has live a long time too, so he's seen vampires turn into a human after sleeping 100 years.  Did I miss something?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Question:  Is Mr Ko a vampire as well?  Why can he transform into a cat? 

Good question - am not sure, chingu. I also missed it apparently. I just thought he's a wise Man Cat.

kermit-shrug-i-don-t-know-7m8kdymv037lcq

• Like 1

Loving this interchange

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not liking the reveal of DoShik

Spoiler

He definitely is a descendant of the vampire hunters.  And he needs to find a half vampire/half human with a scar (bite mark?).  Then he cuts out his heart.  So WooHyeol needs to die to save DoShik.

A possible scenario...DoShik tries to kill WooHyeol.  InHae steps in and bites her lip and lets WH drink her blood, which is now full of love for WH and he becomes human and useless to DS.

spoiler from Taec's instalive

spacer.png

not sure where this would fall in the drama.  I hope it is not the last episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Getting the feeling this drama is heading towards InHae being the reincarnation of HaeSun.  I really hope it doesn't go that way.  I would rather WooHyeol love her for who she is now and not because of some past feelings.

Of course it does bother me that he is obviously in love with InHae.  The way he looks at her, the way he is always concerned about her, the way he misses her.  Yet every time he is with HaeWon those feelings from the past surface and he gets stuck on that promise.

I was really happy during the party when he just brushed by HaeWon to dance with InHae.  That made up for pushing her aside to hug HaeWon when they first met.

Looks like my initial theory about HaeWon being an immortal isn't going to pan out.  She seems pretty clueless when it comes to things from the past.  I also thought ManHwi may have taken the gold, but now that doesn't look like what happened.  He's just mooching off HaeWon.  Maybe Dad just moved it for safekeeping....hmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Now I have another question.  Vampires aren't supposed to exposed to the sun, are they?  Hasn't Woo Hyeol been in the sunlight?  I only noticed this because Woo Hyeol met Do shik while using an umbrella.  Is that enough protection; he's not going to burst into flames?  Another thing I thought odd about that scene was Do Shik's sudden and utter disdain for Woo Hyeol.  I assume Do Shik tolerated Woo Hyeol for In Hae's sake, but that was a big change.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 7/28/2023 at 5:49 AM, CarolynH said:

Vampires aren't supposed to exposed to the sun, are they?  Hasn't Woo Hyeol been in the sunlight? 

That's a great question, chingu! Am wondering about that too. In the first episode we see Woo Hyeol trying to become human by eating garlic and exposing his skin to the sunlight.

Maybe since he is now half-human he can tolerate it more?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/28/2023 at 10:49 AM, CarolynH said:

Now I have another question.  Vampires aren't supposed to exposed to the sun, are they?  Hasn't Woo Hyeol been in the sunlight?  I only noticed this because Woo Hyeol met Do shik while using an umbrella.  Is that enough protection; he's not going to burst into flames?  Another thing I thought odd about that scene was Do Shik's sudden and utter disdain for Woo Hyeol.  I assume Do Shik tolerated Woo Hyeol for In Hae's sake, but that was a big change.

they can exposed to sunlight but need to drink extra blood :coolshades:

in Epi 1 Woo Hyeol did explain that vampire hate sun, but when they go outside during day time, the need to increased blood consumption, they need drink more often and use umbrella:elated:

On 7/29/2023 at 4:13 PM, partyon said:

That's a great question, chingu! Am wondering about that too. In the first episode we see Woo Hyeol trying to become human by eating garlic and exposing his skin to the sunlight.

Maybe since he is now half-human he can tolerate it more?

all the attempt to become human is failed.. it's so funny when the 2  side kick have to tolerate with the consequence. when he start praying to the buddha during joseon era until british era..sang hea even asked woo hyeol  to stop because he makes the buddha uncomfortable by keep on prying :joy: and dong seob also say the buddha should get some rest too:lol: lets just pretend you become human because you seem human enough already:tounge_xd: