[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

On 11/2/2023 at 9:46 PM, maribella said:

Dailies are fun shows, no real deaths. 

You mean like Miss Montecristo?  LOTS of death there ... Must not have been much fun :D 

On 11/3/2023 at 4:53 PM, maribella said:

The actress Oh has been playing the villain so often, she thinks an FL should be smiling for no apparent reason.

I'm with you here - At the start I was looking forward to seeing the actress in the heroine role, but her scenes are getting so cringe that I'm praying for the bad guys to get on with it.  Kick this revenge off so she can get at least a bit of her villainess edginess back - straighten that hair, start wearing miniskirts, and get your snarling on.

enough-talk-lets-get-on-with-it-captain-

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You mean like Miss Montecristo?  LOTS of death there ... Must not have been much fun :D 

I enjoyed seeing bad people die at the end of Miss M and killing her unborn child was angsty for a couple of weeks for me - it was unborn. But killing the kid in MIAV was bad, not that I like that boy actor, trying so hard to be cute. I knew the loud woman was going to pay for his death. 

I have a feeling, the writer is going to milk that naive idiotic FL for much longer. Her revenge is to take everything the SFL has ( almost all revenges), but the woman has nothing. So we may have to wait.

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

I see what's happening. The SFL is going to force FL's husband to take responsibiity of her baby but when he doesn't, she's going to switch the babies.   

The Escape of the seven has a baby swap. I hope she doesn’t have a chance to do anything like that.

The chart shows her unrequited love for DJ’s stepbrother. Maybe he married her and treated her like rubbish.

• Blob 2

On 11/7/2023 at 5:11 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Lol entitled mistress something else :D

:hahah!:this is going to be a flashback when they try to drown her, I think. Does that mean she stays with him? Even after ?? ? Or is she such a fool that the husband managed to wriggle out?

I think we may get to see the FL’s face as a cliffhanger tomorrow. At least, we don’t have to watch her face while the two cheaters give each other knowing looks. She can’t pull off the innocent sweet character. I think the writer will give her  ‘death of her innocence’ scene very soon. I thought it would be later.

The SFL is another unconvincing actress. You are trying to break up someone’s marriage, getting pregnant is a sure way, now you are shocked? 

You believed him when he said he loved you, what kind of revenge is that? :surprisedwut:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos or images. Thanks
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the writer make it these two didn’t recognise each other - damn they got same face from 20 years ago just cutting her hair short wouldn’t make her  unrecognisable :w00t:

That’s the preview.

Maybe they are pretending. Maybe she’s using a different name? Oh what the heck… the writer will probably make them as stupid as the FL… :phew:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have a feeling, the writer is going to milk that naive idiotic FL for much longer. Her revenge is to take everything the SFL has ( almost all revenges), but the woman has nothing. So we may have to wait.

Sure, with the foundation they're laying it indeed looks that way ... but again, its all based on a misunderstanding ... so long as no one dies in the mean time, the FL is bound to eventually forgive the 2FL, who thought she was avenging her father.

Once it becomes clear that FL's father wasn't the murderer, it'll be kumbaya time (if no one else gets killed) :rolleyes:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sure, with the foundation they're laying it indeed looks that way ... but again, its all based on a misunderstanding ... so long as no one dies in the mean time, the FL is bound to eventually forgive the 2FL, who thought she was avenging her father.

Once it becomes clear that FL's father wasn't the murderer, it'll be kumbaya time (if no one else gets killed) :rolleyes:

You are spoiling my week.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

If somebody ruined my marriage, or killed my cat or hurt my mum or … because of a misunderstanding?? He/She won’t get any forgiveness from me. It’s not oops, I bumped into you. But I am sure you are right, it will be Omma, Appa and the steps living happily together.

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she disguise , didn’t know in kdrama you can walk in someone else home &  no one will notice :mrgreen:

You didn’t know? Where are your eyes. They leave precious stocks certificates  and house grants in unlocked drawers in the desks in unlocked houses. Imagine if it is just their identification papers, probably just under the knickers, next to the bras. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

So it was just him feeling guilty? So then we will need to FFW a lot while the FL continues to give her bright smile to all and sundry and the SFL continues to try and steal the man. 

What would she do with the FL’s personal documents?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

What would she do with the FL’s personal documents?

everything SFL  do is puzzling 

Why go to all this length the husband is nobody :w00t:

Is that what marriage did to her 

The girl used to comb her hair :D

IMG-5121.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

SFL is differently going to switch babies. I bet you anything that the child that FL is taking care of (SFL's bio daughter) dies. Then later on, she finds out that the child that ML is talking care of is really her bio daughter.  

I could also see a scenerio where SFL claims that ML's adopted daughter is her child. Then it would be like Secrets of Women, where both the FL and te SFL both claim that the daughter is their's

• Like 2