[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

44 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Spoilers? What spoilers? :huh:

I don't know chingu. I will PM them to you. :sweats:

EDIT: @maribella @liyahsbutterfly So I checked where I found these spoilers, and it's MBC's website. Apparently they kinda spoiled who killed whom there.

Cat Facepalm GIF

Wonder if they realized it's on the internet. 

If anyone wants the spoiler, let me know. :emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, youngae said:

I want to know. I love spoilers.

Me too! :D 

Am just gonna post it here - under spoiler tags of course. This information is on MBC’s official website anyway, so you could find it just by visiting the website yourself.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

WARNING - DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO KILLED WHOM (before it has been revealed in the drama)

Spoiler

Are you sure you want to open this?

Spoiler

• Shocked 4

15 hours ago, kboramint said:

It has been three years that the SFL was able to keep her adultry with FL's husband a secret.   

It should be more three years. The kid is almost 5 or 6. 
You mean they have been doing it in her bed and under her nose for 3 years?

• Blob 3

7 hours ago, maribella said:

It should be more three years. The kid is almost 5 or 6. 
You mean they have been doing it in her bed and under her nose for 3 years?

Who knows what has happened in those 5-6 years. Still, that's a very long time to keep a secret. For some reason, I tought the kid was three. 

4 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

It said 3 years later in the drama, though. Now I'm confused.

Yeah, that's what it saw too. The kid is three. Though, if the kid looks 5-6 then they could have another time-jump and they wouldn't have to replace the child actor.  

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 10:58 AM, partyon said:

I don't know chingu. I will PM them to you. :sweats:

EDIT: @maribella @liyahsbutterfly So I checked where I found these spoilers, and it's MBC's website. Apparently they kinda spoiled who killed whom there.

Wonder if they realized it's on the internet. 

If anyone wants the spoiler, let me know. :emmm:

I would like to read the spoiler.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 1

What I don’t get is the number of crazy obsessive people in this show. Look I can understand shows with the crazy obsessive second leads in a show. But over here we have Seran who is after Da Jungs husband and family and then we have Noels husband or Ex who is to be honest even more confusing. So, let’s try and get into the mindsets of the people.

Let’s start with Serin first. Clearly her initial objectives have changed. She wants revenge on Da Jung’s father for actions he clearly isn’t responsible for. Am willing to sort of give her a pass on that since she has been misled all of her life. But the way she thinks about it is by hurting her best friend because that will hurt her father. So I am guessing that her initial plans were to seduce Da Jungs husband. Da Jung finds out and is devastated. She demands a divorce and just when the husband thinks that he will get a reward for his cheating antics she dumps him. So at the end a lot of broken hearts and I am not even sure if that would achieve anything at this point. Then she suddenly discovers that she is pregnant with the cheating husband. Instead of revealing this she decides to bide for more time. So just wait for the baby to be born and then drop the bombshell. No, she decides to kidnap Da Jungs baby and swap it with her own.

Again, her logic seems to make no sense here. I mean I can sort of understand where she is going kind of but not really. She now wants a happy family of her own. Okay but why go for a baby swap then. She could have simply shown up at their doorsteps a few years later and declared that the child she was with was the cheating husbands. Demand a DNA paternity test and have similar results. Instead, she waits a few years after the baby swap allowing everyone in that house to get attached to her baby. What is her next move going to be. She can’t reveal that Song Yi is her actual daughter without getting into trouble. The child is already in love with her supposed mother. Is she supposed to simply accept her aunt as the new mother even if they end up bonding over a few things. She reveals the truth, perhaps that family accepts her but who knows. So, as I said her obsessiveness to become part of this family is just weird. Pretty sure she is using the standard tricks to lure over the other family members to her side. Give expensive gifts to Da Jung’s MiL because she is aware that she must have never received such things before, use the husbands apparent feelings towards her to lure him in and bond with Song Yi

Now moving on to Noel and her husband. This is just plain absurd as well. Apparently, they have been married and divorced a couple of times now. They are insulting and making fun of something as serious as marriage, which is not really funny. But in this case from what I can see it is all the husband that is obsessed with having Noel as his wife. What I don’t really get is why. If he truly loves her why cheat on her and divorce her. Clearly this isn’t something new. Then after they are divorced, he uses the same dirty tactics to acquire other companies to get her back. In other words, try to ruin them and when their back is to the wall, they come to him for help or accept any help even if it is from him just to survive. But what does he see in her. Does he truly love her, or does he wants her simply as a trophy, what is he gaining from having her around. I wish there was more explanation behind this relationship.

Speaking of Noel and her marriages first to Da Jung’s father and now her current husband or Ex depending how you see that relationship. People accuse her of being a cheater and whatnot. Is that actually true. Because I seriously have my doubts about this statement.

Let’s look at the first case when she was married to Da Jung’s father. We have no actual evidence of this fact. Yes, we had a small scene where we are shown her sleeping with Serin’s dad. But I am going to say that isn’t sufficient for me. I will get to that in a bit. Or maybe just go with this train of thought and tell me what you think.

Serin’s father clearly had a thing for her back then. His wife did catch them in a sort of compromising position. But to me it looked like she was uncomfortable when he was holding her like that. The problem here is that she didn’t say what happened I suspect for two reasons. The first was that she really didn’t get the chance and opportunity to do so. Serin’s mother started to accuse her without listening to the facts and that her husband could have been at fault, and tried to attack her etc… The other reason probably was because he was her husband’s best friend and business partner, and she didn’t want them to fight because of her. We then get the supposed scene of her sleeping with Serin’s father and him telling Da Jungs father about it.

Now here is the reason why I doubt the validity of the scene. Since the friend was the one that was mentioning it and we got it like a flashback I believe that as a narrator he isn’t very reliable. Unless he was actually caught in the scene, we can take it with a grain of salt. One must note two things in this case. The first one was that he was probably extremely jealous of Da Jungs Father. He would therefore say or do anything that could hurt him at this point. Not only that but the second point is that he was also not extremely trustworthy as it turns out he was stealing from the company. If you also add in the factor that he probably liked Noel as well. (perhaps she was his first love) Then it does make sense that he could easily lie to Da Jung’s father about him sleeping with his wife just to hurt him. With their divorce he was probably happy. Come to think of it, Serin is just like him in that department. Also, even if those two slept it could have been taken out of context. I mean if Serin is going all those ways to steal Da Jungs husband and family I wonder what her father could have done to hurt Da Jungs father. Such as perhaps he had drugged her and timed the situation to make it look bad for Noel just so that she would be forced to divorce her husband.

Another thing regarding Noel. Da Jung’s father keeps blaming her as a heartless woman who should have searched for Da Jung. But since she didn’t even register her DNA, he is more disappointed in her actions. But doesn’t he realize that he himself is responsible for that. He threatened her to get a divorce and that if she tried to see her daughter aka Da Jung he would kill them both. So why would she risk that. Not only that but she also moved away from that town and Serin’s father was involved in an accident after that. So, she wouldn’t be aware of the fact that Da Jung was separated from her father. She left her with him because she probably knew that she would have been taken care of and loved by him no matter what. This would have been true if he hadn’t been framed for the murder of Serin’s father. So in this case I can understand her not searching for Da Jung all this time. But I do wonder what role she is going to play in the future.

I do understand the male leads issues with Da Jung but to be honest they are getting tiring. I mean why does he simply assume that she is the one her husband is cheating on instead of Serin. It isn’t like he was at his wedding ceremony or something along those lines. Well either way Karma has caught up to him as he is probably raising her daughter. Assuming we follow k-drama laws. How this will be revealed remains to be seen.

Anyway, got to go for now. Let’s see if this drama is worth it. Watching the other drama that I was watching has become way to repetitive that I am seriously thinking about dropping it. So, take care all of you. Do let me know if there is any other drama that I should give a shot.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@yamiyugi I can explain Noel’s husband. He is an abuser. He abuses her during marriage by cheating on her and getting a kick out of her tears. And because he won’t give up abusing her post-divorce, he is out to ruin her business. This way, he can sneer at her in court when she Sue’s him, or get her storming over to him all angry, and he will get a kick out of her stress then.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is what I think. It’s going to take a minute due to this series being 120 episodes. By episode 20 there should be a shift.

Still think that both FL dad and the little girl are going to die. Due to the way she was talking in the first episode. In the past tense sort of ish. 
I think the little girl get sick probably cancer and needs a blood transfusion or something like that. Little girl dies and SR blames FL dad due to some crazy reason on her part(maybe he delayed her or something) kills him in a fit of rage. 
DJ has to lose everything before she can get revenge. 
Also in the first episode I figure out she had a sd card in her hand. So that must be the evidence of her father’s death. I betcha that card falls continently in her coat pocket and she will find it when needed.

Also I think that she will find out she is the boss grandma granddaughter sooner rather than later. Due to the uncle wanting control of her business. What better way through marriage manipulation.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, youngae said:

Still think that both FL dad and the little girl are going to die. Due to the way she was talking in the first episode. In the past tense sort of ish

That's pretty sad actually. Not only does FL loses the daughter she raised but the SFL loses her biological daughter. I still think the FL Dad's death will be involuntary manslaughter (Which is common in daily dramas) and not murder caused by SFL. 

• Like 5

Speaking of Serin's dad I feel like we should have a pol over here to find out who is responsible for it.

here are the suspects.

Da Jung's Dad. (Clearly not the case) even though he had motive

Noel

Serin's Mother

or somebody else

Frankly I think that the motive over here has to belong to Serin's mother. Sure Noel had motive but if she simply hired a hit-man to take him out without any repercussions or finding out the results I am going to be seriously dissapointed in her. To be honest all of the above have motive to have him murdered

But let's go with Serin's mother. I know people might be wondering why she has motive or if this can be when she is currently blaming Da Jung's father for his death. Look she is clearly of her rockers. She doesn't want to accept the responsibility of her actions in anyway. Her husband was trying to cheat with Da Jungs mother and the first person that she decided to blame was Da Jung's mother and not her husband. Was this the first time her husband was caught attempting to cheat with someone or what. But even to this day her blame game stays the same.

Now before I move on to another reason why I don't trust her is as follows. While I doubt that she was aware of her husband stealing from the company she must have had it with her husband trying to chase another woman. Don't know how he treated her at home but the way she was going on I wouldn't be surprised if that was her motive to have him killed. Plus the way her next actions were shown. She clearly knows a few shady people even if they might be related to her. In this case when she had Da Jung sold of to a diner out of spite. She didn't want anything to do with her why. Perhaps because she would be reminded of her actions, her husbands possible infidelity etc.. But if she could be so cold hearted to sell of an innocent little kid I believe that she is more than capable of having her husband eliminated. Even now when confronted with the accusation that she sold of Da Jung she is in denial. Well to be fair no criminal readily admits to their crimes except in truly rare cases. But as i was saying other than that she is still sticking to her story that Da Jung's family is the one responsible for her own foolish mistakes and downfall.

Another interesting point that was brought up over here was Da Jung's husband having that imagination of Serin exposing their affair and that Da Jung's parents were in the room but that they hadn't recognized each other even though they mostly still looked the same apart from having slightly different hairstyles.

Well I suspected that it would probably be such a sequence as it would be way to early for them to meet up and recognize each other. But to be fair after watching Gracious Revenge I have learnt that some dramas still like to throw logic to the wind and be totally absurd in regards to that. Heck in that drama I was slightly even willing to give some of those characters a small pass at certain points after some people tried to explain why the female leads mother wasn't recognized by the other parents. Even though it was slightly absurd. What I wasn't willing to slide in that show was how nobody could recognize Danny in that show to the point that i made fun of him pulling a Danny Kent if anyone recalls. Because that was way more absurd. So if this drama went that route I would have been slightly shocked.

Come to think about it there is another point that is bothering me now. I am glad that someone brought it up because it had actually slipped my mind. Serin apparently impersonated Da Jung to steal her ID Card/Driving License just to get a Credit Card made in her name. Please tell me how exactly this plan of her works. Apart from her committing identity theft there are a bunch of other problems which the show decided not to cover. First of all the card that she stole please don't tell me that Da Jung still hasn't realized that hers has gone missing. If she did what actions has she taken. Probably reported it missing but shouldn't she have tried to figure out how or why it was gone. Then comes the matter of the credit card being made in Da Jung's name. I am slightly confused as to why this was necessary (kind off). Did Serin make a totally different account using Da Jung's name or can she access Da Jung's own personal bank account to take her money. Also what is her main goal in regards to this. Shouldn't any money she spend via the credit card be billed to Da Jung and sent to her home address or has Serin managed to find a way to divert it to her new location. or is that why Serin decided to move into Da Jung's house as well to intercept all of the credit card bills as well as be close to her daughter and Da Jung's husband.

Someone mentioned that Da Jung is going to be framed. What can they frame her for. Serin will plant money in this new account of hers which she made with her stolen identity and make it look like Da Jung has been secretly stealing money and whatnot? Okay if you say so. But who is Da Jung stealing money or even hoarding it for/from.

I also get the feeling that Da Jung's MiL is about to get into some kind of trouble in a few episodes. Now will it be manufactured by Serin remains to be seen but regardless of this I get the feeling that Serin is going to try and take advantage of the situation and perhaps even make Da Jung look bad. It is the only way that family is going to accept her at the moment.

@tulip06 thank you for your explanation. Makes a whole lot more sense now.

I know that I probably had to make some other point. But sadly it has slipped my mind for the time being. So I will probably end this post over here. SO take care all of you and let's hope that this drama is probably better than Elegant Empire.

• Blob 3