[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

@Ameera Ali when they have a higher iq they become doormats. 

So is the friend really sick or she’s faking it so she could get into his ‘ahem’?

The first scene was her drowning and we know that the ‘friend’ and husband caused it. That’s after 5-6 years of cheating? Totally agree @Ameera Ali pea brain FL.

BTW whose marriage is the third? Or is it even a marriage?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Seems there will be a swap between the daughter of FL and another girl when FL gives birth ,it's probably SFL who will do this. And I thought SFL will be with husband until the end but by character chart she will love cousin of ML, but the chart don't show that the cousin will love her, so one side? I suppose she will use tricks for marry him.

• Like 3

So, anyone else think FL will be framed for a crime and sent to prison? That seem to happen in most of the dailies on MBC that I have watched. Second Husband, Game of Witches, Meant To Be. 

Also, the customer that slapped SFL for making a mistake with the manicure is a real Karen. She deserved a slap back. I don't like this "Customer is always right" attitutude.    

The SFL seemed normal before but the slap from the customer seemed to have trigger her into maddess and villiany. This is not the villian orgin story I was looking for.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think is the mother , two marriage & affaire 

:surprisedwut:

I think it’s FL’s plus awful mother’s plus ???

Could it be the friend’s? SR.

The mother is not the FL so it can’t be all 

about her, don’t you think?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I think it’s FL’s plus awful mother’s plus ???

Could it be the friend’s? SR.

The mother is not the FL so it can’t be all 

about her, don’t you think?

I think logically thing, the writer didn’t want to be associated with second husband drama  :D, not that is worked @youngae bring it up :loolz:

& no way FL will have 3 marriage , by now she got that cheater husband , in the other pond  she have to choose from is so  little limited  :mrgreen:

IMG-3754.jpg

• LOL 5

My theory is that FL either her dad or her little girl dies or both. But wait there is more. I believe that FL and the deadbeat friend are pregnant at the same time or close enough and give birth at the same time. The babies are switch FL has deadbeat friends baby. The friend abandoned her baby with the ML. ML thinking it’s his baby from sone random or his uncle’s illegitimate offspring either way he raises as his own. 
FL I hope the female lead doesn’t go to jail. That jail is like a fast food restaurant. Just order a FL to go order. Give the jail a break. Lol. 
I want the ML and FL to get married soon rather than later. Sometimes I feel they wait to late to get to the point they rush the revenge/marriage and it falls a bit flat. But they drag everything else to death. Frustrating.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I think my only theory the  lame friend will get pregnant too like @youngae pointed, will abandon the baby cos she will be targeting  ML ( only rich guy )  :phew:

the FL will come back later to take it from her :D (she be like it’s payback  time a  bi****)

@maribella @liyahsbutterfly @youngaewhat the cheating husband role in the plot ,he look like only sperm donor , he don’t got Money  or charm:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think my only theory the  lame friend will get pregnant too like @youngae pointed, will abandon the baby cos she will be targeting  ML ( only rich guy )  :phew:

the FL will come back later to take it from her :D (she be like it’s payback  time a  bi****)

@maribella @liyahsbutterfly @youngaewhat the cheating husband role in the plot ,he look like only sperm donor , he don’t got Money  or charm:loolz:

Ok need to watch later for a poll and to see when DJ wise up that her husband and bestie are cheating on her. 

I wonder what loan shark grandma’s role is. She’s not attached to anyone.

ML must be the nephew of the rich man’s late wife? He doesn’t call him samchoon which is uncle, right? But he is a Wang too. Loan shark grandma is the owner of a fancy restaurant and I’m guessing that she is the mother of the rich womaniser WJG or ex MIL. 

There is one little girl Wang An Na. Another one is Baek Son Yi.   So @youngae you may a story, but SR would want her child to have a rich family so she might abandon her with the Wangs. If Baek SY is the husband’s daughter??? Maybe he helped SR to swap? Choosing his mistress’ child over his wife’s.

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

ML must be the nephew of the rich man’s late wife? He doesn’t call him samchoon which is uncle, right?

I believe he called him 작은아버지 (JaGeun Abeoji) which means uncle that is his father's younger brother. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I believe he called him 작은아버지 (JaGeun Abeoji) which means uncle that is his father's younger brother. 

Is that so? Thank you.

We might have another intrigue. The uncle stole his inheritance. 

What about the loan shark grandma? @kboramint. Is she his GM? 

@Ameera Ali I was thinking the SR breaks up the marriage and marries cheating husband but that sounds to easy. So what if she breaks up the marriage and then marries the uncle’s son thinking she won in life since she cause FL to be miserable.

@maribella The ultimate revenge for SR is that the child FL was raising is not hers but SR. She could rub it in her face. She could have had cheating husband swap the babies.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2