[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

If HS keeps this secret from IH long term than I'm going to need a better reason than she doesn't want to shock him. She didn't like being treated like a fool so why would she think he would. 

However, I think IH suspects/knows since he threw a punch, but I think he is keeping it in his back pocked to use later. 

I need HS to get to her "having a spine" stage in this drama. I really hope they don't kill the daughter as the way to make her "strong". 

I think her daughter going to die cause that the only motive for this show due to  she just a maid and building cleaner it might be the SFL who does it. This FL do not have any pride in her self cooking for these 3 scum bags wow what a way to set a good example for your daughter  at least Itoki girl is  at least  step above this  FL and can the writer don't make the FL look like a ajumma and please wash that hair it look so greasy.I start to notice that the cheater get all the passion  scene hot and heavy and the ML and the FL just hug and maybe just 1 kiss during the whole drama LOL by the way that little girl is becoming bratty like the SFL the FL neet to shut that down.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

If HS keeps this secret from IH long term than I'm going to need a better reason than she doesn't want to shock him. She didn't like being treated like a fool so why would she think he would. 

However, I think IH suspects/knows since he threw a punch, but I think he is keeping it in his back pocked to use later. 

I need HS to get to her "having a spine" stage in this drama. I really hope they don't kill the daughter as the way to make her "strong". 

i think SFL WILL be allow to marry JH, her adoptiv parents will pity her

7 hours ago, maribella said:

IH is really the hero. He asked JH point blank if SY is the other woman, instead of denying, JH said that he had work to do.

Would you believe it?? :scream: The idiot HS denied it. When SY asked HS if she should thank her, the woman said she didn't want to shock IH. Luckily, I was lying down or I would have been rolling on the floor. 

The key to this whole scene wasn't Ji Ho trying to sneak out when directly questioned, it was SY who sat there and said absolutely nothing when In Ha called her out by name as the other woman. 

Kind of a dead giveaway -

• Like 2

8 hours ago, maribella said:

HS has been cleaning fake SY's apartment, but she just found out about it. Vicious SY had planned it. Now, she told JH to turn up so hewould run into HS. Then IH dropped in. Ergo the 4 sat down to eat, sort of.

IH has SY's door passcode, so is he sleeping with her? She should have got pregnant like HS and he would marry her instead of  her mother conniving to marry her off.

IH is really the hero. He asked JH point blank if SY is the other woman, instead of denying, JH said that he had work to do.

Would you believe it??  The idiot HS denied it. When SY asked HS if she should thank her, the woman said she didn't want to shock IH. Luckily, I was lying down or I would have been rolling on the floor. The wealthy guy must be 6 ft. 2 with abs and muscles, he would collapse knowing his fiancee whom he doesn't really care for is cheating on him with his best friend?

why is Hye Soo still working her RickRoll'D off hold 2 diff jobs when jerk Ji Ho has started working.

and the worst is she has to cook for them, WTH .  

Given the scenario all 4 sitting down at the same table, if i am in Hye Soo shoe, i wont be able  to eat at all reason being inside me is flaming with fire !

I was thinking the same too, since Se Young has been sticking like a leech to Ji Ho & stalking him, she  should get herself pregnant & then get married off to Ji Ho. 

For a guy 6ft high, well build with abs & muscles, he should have given a much bigger blow to  Ji Ho on the face.  In Ha knows very well that Se Young is not sincere when comes to marriage  and he does not have any feelings for her at all. If both were to get marriage, both will be cheating  on their spouse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The key to this whole scene wasn't Ji Ho trying to sneak out when directly questioned, i

But why did Miss Sunshine have to butt in and deny IH's question? She should have kept mum and let the faker roast.  It's none of her business but she did not want to shock IH. 
ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

since Se Young has been sticking like a leech to Ji Ho & stalking him, she  should

I was thinking of IH. If she were smart and had designs on  Choenha corp, she should have got pregnant by him and speed up her social climbing. He has her passcode. But maybe that meant nothing. He's smarter than the typical chaebol young man.

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hye Soo shoe, i wont be able  to eat at all reason being inside me is flaming with fire !

She is an angel

Or someone with little self respect and has been weak since young.

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

think SFL WILL be allow to marry JH, her adoptiv parents will pity her

YK might but prosecutor Joo is another breed

• Like 2

14 hours ago, maribella said:

she didn't want to shock IH. Luckily, I was lying down or I would have been rolling on the floor. 

that totally had me eye rolling. hyesoo is just dumb here. at least we can give inha credit for figuring it out so quickly. I don't think he believes hye soo at all but lets her keep her lie to save face. he knows what seyoung is like and she is not the type of person to care about hyesoo any way. 

• Like 1

I don't think that IH is a fool. I am sure he sees something between JH and SY, he may not be calling it out because as someone said above he may want to use it to break off the engagement with SY or just because he does not want to pour salt into HS wounds.  I can tell he may not be so much pissed off at the possibility that JH was sleeping with his suppose fiancée but more about how JH hurt HS in his actions.  And also because he was suppose to be his friend and he could have just told him if he wanted SY. 

I do agree that HS should have just told him that SY is the other woman, but in her defense she prolly does not want to hurt someone like she is being hurt by JH and SY's affair that ruined her relationship. I think she would have been very surprised at IH response to finding out the truth. I can't see him angry about that except that it was with people he considered to be friends and how JH did HS  as I mentioned above. 

There are a couple of things I think could possibly happen and are needed for the story to continue to move. I think JH will end up being said to be IH's father's son. Now whether that is true or a lie born by SY and JH's mom I don't know. But given that we see his mother sneaking around the hospital room and telling HS's mom that she use to date him I think that is a possibility. We know that SY is crazy jealous of HS and tortures her because she is scared that one day HS and SK will find out that she is a fake and took HS place, but I think JH has always been jealous of IH too and would gladly take a step to jump into that family as an illegitimate son in order to take everything from IH. SY's goal all along has been to marry into that family so she can get control and power to take everything and fight the Evil witch who put her in that place.

SY has been found out to be running around with a man who had a woman of ten years and a child by JH messing up this company marriage that they are trying to do.  There is no way she would ever be able to marry JH except for if it finds out that JH could be related to that family making that marriage still a possibility. Even evil witch would not be angry to have found another grandson to add to her line and a possible great grandchild too if SY ends up pregnant as well by JH. (or lies she is pregnant by him.)

Another thing is SY is crazy obsessed with HS. Even though HS has told her that there is nothing for SY to take from her and since she has JH to leave her alone to raise her daughter. There is no way she will let HS keep her kid if it is a tie to JH. If she ends up pregnant (or lies to say she is) by JH she would want any tie to HS gone so there is only her kid he has to consider. Now I do not know if that means she convinces him to take that kid from HS when he marries SY and something bad happens to that child while with them or if she decides to talk to evil witch and convince her that if JH is her grandson she would not want that child to be related to HS who she has done so much to keep from her mother  or SY just does something to that kid herself , but I can see her repeating her antics from years ago that separated HS from SK and SY would be on board because she hates HS and would love to take away what she loves most in her life. So I fear that the kid may die. This also opens up for HS and IH to end up together later. There is no way with that kid can HS be with IH if JH turns out to be his half brother with a kid with HS.  The child has to go. It is also the catalyst to make HS fight as well. The drama description mentions that two mothers will end up fighting evil and for me that is SK and HS who have both had their child snatched from them by the evil that is SY and evil witch. 

There will be a fight for that company and everything later and its going to be SK, IH and HS vs. evil witch, SY and JH.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that totally had me eye rolling. hyesoo is just dumb here. at least we can give inha credit for figuring it out so quickly. I don't think he believes hye soo at all but lets her keep her lie to save face. he knows what seyoung is like and she is not the type of person to care about hyesoo any way. 

It's so idiotic. 
IH did not ask her the question, the two jerks avoided answering it, she's the victim who felt she needed to protect IH who really did not need protection. He is smarter and level-headed, of course he had figured it out. 
I think there will be many episodes of him and JH in a 'sibling' rivalry.

I wonder who 'S' is? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, maribella said:

I think there will be many episodes of him and JH in a 'sibling' rivalry.

I wonder who 'S' is? 

S is the hired killer by SYG who dressed all black trying to get rid of IH dad in the hospital.

Is going to be very interesting once JH found out that he & IH are siblings.

JH will try his level best to get himself a seat in the Company by convincing Chairman Ma that

he is more capable then IH. In order to do that, he will do dirty tricks to outdo IH.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

S is the hired killer by SYG who dressed all black trying to get rid of IH dad in the hospital.

Is going to be very interesting once JH found out that he & IH are siblings.

JH will try his level best to get himself a seat in the Company by convincing Chairman Ma that

he is more capable then IH. In order to do that, he will do dirty tricks to outdo IH.

It may not be him that removed the respirator. Kdrama likes to throw red herrings at us. But I can see he's YK's henchman.

JH is crooked and ambitious enough to back stab his best friend or soon to be brother.

• Like 2

Today after watching Episode 11 there is no doubt in my mind the FL daughter is going to die soon i was wow did this FL really left her daughter in a restaurant by herself to wait for her father? she could have waited for her dad to arrived then leave she just wave to her from outside and left what a good mother she is and the father to leave his daughter during her birthday by herself to go to his side piece have the restaurant staff look out for her till the mom came and pick her up wow

yes somehow the SFL is going to cause the FL daughter death Dam that is cold for a parent to do that.faint fainting GIF

• Like 3

JiHo could have called 119 and told them to go to her house. He has the password, and they would have gotten there fast. He chose SY over his own child, and barely even admitted it to himself at the end of the episode.

SY really has no shame. I can't believe she came right out and admitted that she is playing with JH to her parents :astonished:. One second she says she loves him and the next he's a toy she won't abandon. YIKES! 

I still can't figure out what it is, but there is something I don't like about YG and the game she's playing. She acts like an angel to HS, but behind the scenes is doing horrible things - she told her husband about JH and SY... and then seemed mad when he raged on SY. Uhm... that whole situation was your own fault. Stop crying and suck it up. You you pushed your husband and "daughter" into that fight.

lauren ash head shake GIF by SuperstoreI don't know. I just really don't like her hypocrisy. 

I like HS's line about not confusing wanting what SY has with love. JiHo and SY's entire relationship is based on their selfish desires. That desire and greed will never be enough. It's impossible for people like that to be happy.

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

JiHo could have called 119 and told them to go to her house. He has the password, and they would have gotten there fast. He chose SY over his own child, and barely even admitted it to himself at the end of the episode.

Se Young took the whole bottle of sleeping pills and still not in coma, what the heck.

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I still can't figure out what it is, but there is something I don't like about YG and the game she's playing. She acts like an angel to HS, but behind the scenes is doing horrible things - she told her husband about JH and SY... and then seemed mad when he raged on SY. Uhm... that whole situation was your own fault. Stop crying and suck it up. You you pushed your husband and "daughter" into that fight.

I don't know. I just really don't like her hypocrisy. 

YG is playing a dangerous mind game. Her motive is to revenge on Chairman Cha. 

Why  Se Young, Ji Ho & In Ha are involved ?.. I just dont understand.

She asked Se Young to choose either Ji Ho or In Ha, but greedy Se Young wants both of them.

I think YG will try to do something to Ji Ho so that he will split from Se Young & goes back

to Hye Soo. 

21 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Can we all agree now that Ji Ho has to die?  

- I really hope In Ha gave SY whatever was left in that water bottle, she's gonna need something to put those flames out

He will but not so soon.

Hahaha, i was hoping In Ha splash the left over water right into Se Young face 

:lol:

4 hours ago, Yazusa said:

FL really left her daughter in a restaurant by herself to wait for her father? she could have waited for her dad to arrived then leave she just wave to her from outside and left what a good mother she is and the father to leave his daughter during her birthday by herself to go to

maybe Korea is a safe country where kidnapping case is very low.

• Like 5

I binged watched alls episodes and I am still undecided if I want to stick around 

1. Fl is dumb

2. SY is a typical SFL, she will never stop pestering Mi So. 
3. Mi So’s mom although she wants revenge, she is still trusting the wrong people 

@maribellaI thought S was Ko Sung Jae. If S is SJ. I think she will never succeed in her revenge because he srill

hasn’t told her the truth about her daughter. 

I recall he changed the DNA report because of the threat on his father. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ca60a46b1fa3dd5fae

SY’s adopted dad doesn’t like her or trust her.  SY is evil and for some reason I can’t understand her at all. I don’t even know if she loves Ji Ho. She is doing her best to manipulate everyone around her. She has never shown any real feelings for anyone in the drama. 
I am positive she is drawn to Ji Ho because he really loves her I her opinion. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

1. Fl is dumb

2. SY is a typical SFL, she will never stop pestering Mi So. 
3. Mi So’s mom although she wants revenge, she is still trusting the wrong people 

@maribellaI thought S was Ko Sung Jae. If S is SJ. I think she will never succeed in her revenge because he srill

hasn’t told her the truth about her daughter. 

I recall he changed the DNA report because of the threat on his father. 

SY’s adopted dad doesn’t like her or trust her.  SY is evil and for some reason I can’t understand her at all. I don’t even know if she loves Ji Ho. She is doing her best to manipulate everyone around her. She has never shown any real feelings for anyone in the drama. 
I am positive she is drawn to Ji Ho because he really loves her I her opinion. 

S is indeed Sung Jae based on ep 11.

And I don't think S aka Sung Jae will reveal to YG so soon about the DNA report whom he has swapped. He might hold this piece of infor at a later stage.

To Prosecutor Joo, nobody can replaced the real Se Young. He kinda acknowledge fake Se Young because of his love for YG or for some other reasons. 

Se Young acted  like a Queen where one must adher to her commands.

Take Ji Ho as a good example, the minute she calls him, he must be there immediately.

Yet to see if her love to Ji Ho is pure.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

S is indeed Sung Jae based on ep 11.

And I don't think S aka Sung Jae will reveal to YG so soon about the DNA report whom he has swapped. He might hold this piece of infor at a later stage.

Do you think Sun Jae’s dad died??  I think he is dead that is why he is playing both sides. What do you think @Thong Thin

Ji Ho is stupid and I hope his love for SY never wavers. He should stay with her forever. Since he was so sure of his love no matter the consequences, he should stay with her if the truth is she never loved him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1