[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

48 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

@Ameera Ali Last episode shows me JH is quite good at cleaning. Maybe he could do a better job as a cleaner than an executive in the fashion industry? 

Hahaha, you were right about JH, from Prosecutor > Executive Fashion Industry > Cleaner 

:loolz:

Less stressfull job, no datelines, no paper work . You just clock out right on the dot.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@UnniSarah  @maribella  @melodictrain  @Ameera Ali  @backstreetboysfan

Do you guys think Ma knew JH is fake & is using him for her benefits.

No , but I have this feeling first while watching yesterday raw she knows but later with sub I think writer going with YK plan , when she give everything to JH she will knows and goes for coma , make everyone feel sorry for her for the sake of IH forgive her 

:shaq:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I do have the feeling that she has known the truth already. That's probably why she still clings on to IH despite his betrayal. Also she said YK shouldn't jump for joy last ep might suggest she has planned something to attack YK.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , writer most hate HS , she spent 2 years in jail for accident, while planned attempt murder is less than two week 

~>YS should be jealous, even Mr ko have someone to meet him 

But she has not wise-up :joy: I have always suspected that the writer hates her. If it's not the lines, it's the clothes or the hair. Maybe it's both the writer and director. :crazy:

45 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

If she's pretending, there must be some embedded scenes later. Looking at the the episodes so far, I don't see any sign. Although it's possible. 

• LOL 3

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

But she has not wise-up :joy: I have always suspected that the writer hates her. If it's not the lines, it's the clothes or the hair. Maybe it's both the writer and director

Everything just feels off with HS's character. Honestly last ep when she told IH she would have to do revenge alone I rolled my eyes, like girl don't you know you are pretty much powerless without him. The writer seems to make her a very passive character who only talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. I don't even know if we are watching her revenge as the punishment the villains are receiving is pretty much the result of their self-destruction. 

That haircut with bang doesn't help as well. But I hope they stick with it till the end. Otherwise, we may see HS turn into a clown with a wig. 

• LOL 4

16 hours ago, kboramint said:

Wait.. DID HS JUST SHOOT GRANDMA MA??? LOL. 

she might just want to frighten the old lady with that shot gun. i know she is dumb, but not to the

extend of killing MA and leave her beloved HB under the custody of JH.

• Like 1

Finally get to watch ep 72. I know people tend to tell the truth while intoxicated, but the most successful one in the show is JH's mom. IH's mom probably knows this to take advantage of her drunken state.

JH offers to be in a symbiotic relationship with SY. I'm not sure if it is an indication of anything but SY definitely doesn't buy it. Appeasing SY turns out to be difficult for JH as she appears to be so hostile to him. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 1:24 AM, marrez1 said:

so the writers want SY and JH  TO BE TOGETHER,

i suppose JH will go to prison at the ending  but no SY, she will wait for him and tears

I did not get that impression.  What I got so far is that SY is an amoral female, nothing is wrong if it benefits her. She is more suited to be Ma's flesh and blood than IH. So I hope the writer will nor redeem her in the end. 

• Like 2