The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe we can all go cast for passerby A, passerby B..

@sadthe1st , @Idylla Kaizoku we can say all he don’t get the girl 

don’t appear more than 5 minutes in drama 

don’t get a role non fiction  drama too 

the guy was 3 quarter of the cast  in this game alone yet he didn’t get role 

:twerk2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My money was on @joccu to win , what wrong with the drama  , for everyone retiring while they doing good :joy:

Even if he didn't win, sending those pecs to a monastery is too much, almost cruel. Can't he just retire to be a lifeguard at the local swimming pool? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Hide contents

Wang Wook @Sky Kang and Yoo In Young @the_sweetroadpractice on some taekwondo moves together. Wang Wook suffers a wardrobe malfunction when thrown on the floor by Yoo In Young. Wang Wook runs away in embarrassment.

Nervous Women GIF by Worcester Warriors

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Playing in historical drama as a second lead and still doesn't learn how to navigate in a bit outdated clothes? What was he wearing then?

Wardrobe malfunction even with 3 layers of hanbok 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Day 7

A new day dawns. Another opportunity for those who didn't fall. And even if you fell, someone trying to be inspiring said this:

einstein GIF

Many famous people became famous, because they "failed" first. [and those who are forgotten in the shadows of the limelight of those famous people].

Spoiler

-gHDEVCmOc3BqKtO1kbZy2ur4pksqW5TCie_iqhe

Wang Wook @Sky Kang who is STILL suffering from a wardrobe malfunction, steals one of the curtains and wears it like a cape.

CRnuKV5D_Ef5PdYx5SjsFEnv8AFpaa5PY86FYcAw

iVGqWFHCewbT7-kCNWcsIQkyW9IqCp3oc9zgDpug

Yoo In Young  the_sweetroadputs on a costume that makes her look like Kim Seulgi.@happiness

1vckfg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 3

Staff Notice 7

Spoiler

ufzSsdOYVLdCv9yyUQ6V6p1D3RVAOjSU0XMD7-3q

Kim Joon

@joccu 

Agency 8

situation: retirement at a monastery

He has the body for it... We wish him all the best!

One tearful goodbye (we will miss the abs) but the show must go on....  after all only one person can become the main star ~ who will it be? anyone want to bet? 

Night 7

Spoiler

xttajRV__4uH4zzopsfYWbSH-uRqCtvOptrJu4TP

w4RZu9I34HXDKl6g2I5sKjgO0hPuZQJ1XJ_wMLFk

1Uw-0xltNnckEkRDmqFM_tO9-619ll8jCOzqmcdq

Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad asks Wang Wook @Sky Kang  to get her a cappucino. He blackmails Kim Seulgi @happiness  to run the errand for him. Otherwise he will expose her little secret about her latest plastic surgery. It wasn't seaweed that enhanced her chest. Shhhh.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Hide contents

Wang Wook @Sky Kang who is STILL suffering from a wardrobe malfunction, steals one of the curtains and wears it like a cape.

Like this? 

Dc Comics Batman GIF by HBO Max

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Hide contents

It wasn't seaweed that enhanced her chest. Shhhh.....

Seaweed cf no more 

• LOL 10

7 hours ago, agenth said:

Kim Joon @joccudecides to retire because he feels that the entertainment industry is too superficial - he enters a monastery and becomes a monk.

A monk?! What a loss for people who would have liked to see his abs on screen. :)

5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

I'm gonna miss all the characters in this Second Soompi Survival Games event too. they're hilarious. :D

Yeah. I will miss them too. The game is hilarious, especially the comments. I will wait for the next game.

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, larus said:

A monk?! What a loss for people who would have liked to see his abs on screen. 

Well, if we see him meditate under the waterfall, we might save the view. Also, if he train as a monk, then they sometimes don't cover they abs, so... Technically, there is a chance for determined fans.

:coolshades:

Yeah. I will miss them too. The game is hilarious, especially the comments. I will wait for the next game.

100(0)% agree!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

A monk!!  He would be really bad monk!! But hey at least there was no scandal. 

You never know who might be willing to use the incense in anything but sacred ceremony. It can be a scandal or the revolt, or even the group therapy for misdirected souls...

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1

Day 8

Some reviews are in. After all, in this day and age it is easy for netizens to find out things about their favourites and not-so-favourites. It doesn't matter if they like you - it just matters that they KNOW you. 

disney GIF

@LeftCoastOppa: "Aurora-esque writing"

@lexicon : "I saw this coming :) Clearly love wins over getting a leading role "

@ferily : "I got C A N C E L L E D lol!! I’m glad there was no falling of trees this time"

Listen Kate Mckinnon GIF by Saturday Night Live

@twinkle_little_star: "I'm gonna miss all the characters in this Second Soompi Survival Games event too. they're hilarious"

@larus and @Idylla Kaizoku upvote this review and agree.

@Ameera Ali is a believer of magic, but the favourite character oppa was dropped. 

In any case, the PD and writer have now assembled the rest of the cast (a trio now) together and they rerun the same scene over and over again. 

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Spoiler

YkgbdSdnD2xvltTn4OdPLl5_JFD6RL5-AL6shWNE

Wang Wook @Sky Kang  hides in the costume pile backstage. Only to realize it's actually dirty laundry.

xsAt1snfy2m7Dny79weNU-B_s2uyn6XMGiiJez-p

Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad  reads on online forums that people think she looks puffy lately, and decides to go on a cabbage soup diet.

sU79C-3KZMSAxMFE5V0t-quDfaw538UpKs3D7Ix8

After reading k-netz reviews online, the PD decides to drop Kim Seulgi's @happiness character. In the drama script, her character is supposed to be killed off with the Truck of Doom.  The writer changes it to a coffee truck.

• LOL 10
  • Wiggle 2

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

The writer changes it to a coffee truck.

And they're saying that coffee has positive influence on your health. 

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Only to realize it's actually dirty laundry

Whose laundry? Maybe he can sell something? Used or not, can be pricy in right place, even if he won't get the leading role.

:piggie:

• LOL 10

Staff Notice 8

Artificial Intelligence Ai GIF by Emil Lindén

3ORfhYcmdnyJ5E8Tiqrc3Ir8EwEvbvD_NoGYiGRA

Kim Seulgi

Agency 11

@happiness

Kim Seulgi rereads her contract, and it states, as usually in kcontracts: "No liability as to character deaths via any kind of trucks, in particular, but not exclusively, white trucks, coffee trucks...." The legal language of more than 1 paragraph of description of trucks makes her eyes all glaze over that she falls asleep.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

It was a combination of factors that thrust you into the spot light as the prime suspect ...

LCO- You are a genius!

How to work out the number that could change your life | Math genius, Funny  gif, Funny pictures

Your powers of deduction will give Sherlock a run for his money! :cheers:

Thinking GIF - Sherlock Holmes Benedict Cumberbatch Hmm - Discover & Share  GIFs

• LOL 10