The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

@LeftCoastOppaReally curious. What would make you think that I wrote the lines about your departure from this game? You know that the arena event was sponsored by @confusedheartand @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng.

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

Also, @agenth's trusted computer from 1986 is the one spitting out most of this nonsense.

commodore-64.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Good thing is that she's thinking of abandoning that joystick and buying a proper mouse. She asked me for recommendations privately earlier today.

Maybe she gets a new computer for the next Soompi Survival Game (part 3) which would spew out more quality text?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Just sayin'

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

do you believe in magic ?

Yes I am believer 

But let’s cover my oppa ears he traumatised & can’t believe anyone \anything after his dream crushed lol 

tOdLqhX.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Kim Joon @joccu does a stand-up comedy routine.

Oooh, @joccu I totally want to see this! Curious what your go-to jokes would be. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

But let’s cover my oppa ears he traumatised & can’t believe anyone \anything after his dream crushed lol 

:star: Brilliant! You should save all these GIFs for the Money Heist thread. :wow1:

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad does a juggling act in order to stand out tomorrow. 

This was the last thing I expected to read. :loolz:But she could pull it off, with this hair.

th?id=OIP.9hHpVDDIh-UWmhzfloRBWgHaEI%26p

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Day 6

Another day, another struggle....

Spoiler

kdYGLcaGigC-GTXhg2h-QCk9SRRxe1xkThip93WW

2_U5IA8t_EE4l1zBU_QWDjD2Lhg2Q5nNqCuzjrWH

50TsBVIBS9-bpa1OwAl4F78mp-PjsBcde3xNFepl

Kim Joon @joccu is drunk as a skunk, but Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad and Wang Wook @Sky Kang still love his performance because his emoting skills are so much better when he's not sober. Actually his acting and hand-standing skills improve for each bottle of soju he drinks. Honestly, it's a mystery.

skunk.gif

u4wYjoeGuQ0s6_9_DP0MWTDAN0wO_vGsyjR3uB--

Kim Seulgi  @happiness argues with her makeup artist. Unbeknownst to Kim Seulgi, the makeup artist does a new makeup look on her.  People around Kim Seulgi snicker and film her in secret.

1vckfg.jpg

Lesson: Don't mess with the makeup artist... :unamused:

• LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

What flavor? Out of curiosity.

PS. Wasn't he bad at archery? Now he could hit the target with a pie? Secret skill to impress DP?

Probably the choco pies they're eating in kdramas... 

Ikr!! He's so bad at hitting things. Just pure luck maybe. Remember he also hit the target by chance 

animation winning GIF by Disney Pixar

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Hide contents

Kim Joon @joccu is drunk as a skunk, but Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad and Wang Wook @Sky Kang still love his performance because his emoting skills are so much better when he's not sober. Actually his acting and hand-standing skills improve for each bottle of soju he drinks. Honestly, it's a mystery.

Alcohol can really do wonders :joy:

• LOL 9

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Staff Notice 6

This a sad day, peeps. :criesariver:

Reveal hidden contents

7MrVtIcKqIAjjlI30oHrfE7P-QRD3cfGQq35VqG_

Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon

Agency 2

situation: Kim Seulgi's tip to Dispatch results in a dating scandal.

I saw this coming :) Clearly love wins over getting a leading role 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I'm a bit sceptical about magic after watching Prestige...

Happy Oh My God GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Night 6

It's the night before magic spell is cast on the city. The non-believers have not yet encountered the magician, which may explain why they have consistently not been considered for a main lead role. 

Without magic, each participant decides on his or her own what is important for them to reach the next step of becoming a lead. Some try to sharpen their skills, some don't care and let it happen...

Game Show Gambling GIF by INTO ACTION

Spoiler

LEGu7CBUcV1ebT0UUSx7Q0sg473SePkoHp7tqXbQ

Kim Seulgi @happiness  gets a booty call from her ex-boyfriend. She decides to send his message to his current girlfriend as revenge.

CHJh3olBOuS4fxCVgCGmcvFvRx_g182UHAmZrCk5

VCNYtVy2ZVd73vm0q1d2_qp-3SIFDA_Scdam6GVQ

Wang Wook @Sky Kang and Yoo In Young @the_sweetroadpractice on some taekwondo moves together. Wang Wook suffers a wardrobe malfunction when thrown on the floor by Yoo In Young. Wang Wook runs away in embarrassment.

Wx9mN3L834tTOU1Ns7YWPZlQV8TyWYgYYRY_J7Ph

Kim Joon @joccudecides to retire because he feels that the entertainment industry is too superficial - he enters a monastery and becomes a monk.

• LOL 10
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppaReally curious. What would make you think that I wrote the lines about your departure from this game? You know that the arena event was sponsored by @confusedheartand @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng.

It was a combination of factors that thrust you into the spot light as the prime suspect ...

First - whoever wrote it, did so with relish ... My demise, which involved my character alone, was 4 lines long - Only 2 other eulogies were that long and each of those 2 instances involved a total of 3 characters in each. 

Second - While @confusedheart & @Sleepy Owl are certainly capable of canceling my characters ticket, neither would take 4 lines to do it ... "bad audition - knetz laughter - you're traumatized - you're done"  quick simple.  As for @agenth, even though she won't admit it, I know she still feels bad about okaying the assassination of my last character, when I was a big LITC fan ... could she have offed my character, yes - but she too, would've made it a 1-2 liner 

Third - (and the biggest potential giveaway) Phraseology - Not just in my demise, but others as well ...

- Park Joong Gil @Idylla Kaizoku acts his heart out. Literally.  He suffers a heart attack. But he survives. YAY!

In this thread, the Tomorrow thread, and the +/- thread ... YOU by far, have been the biggest pumper of Park Joong Gil - all 3 of the others could've written the exact same thing ... but that "YAY" is all you.

- Kim Joon @joccu gets the part he wanted. It involves a lot of shower scenes.

Again, all 3 of the others could've written it but again, this wouldn't be the first time you've expressed your appreciation for shower scenes.

- K-netz can't stop laughing and commenting at how bad the audition is and nickname her Cardboard Unnie.

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY use the phrase "cardboard unnie/oppa" as much as you - others may use it in response if you said it first, but they don't lead with it.

... and lastly, for all your words and pics in your latest post, I notice you never once denied being the author

... Its okay @partyon, you're still my chingu

:kiss_wink:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, agenth said:

Kim Joon @joccudecides to retire because he feels that the entertainment industry is too superficial - he enters a monastery and becomes a monk.

My money was on @joccu to win , what wrong with the drama  , for everyone retiring while they doing good :joy:

oJDPxbu.gif

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler
Spoiler

Kim Joon @joccu decides to retire because he feels that the entertainment industry is too superficial - he enters a monastery and becomes a monk.

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My money was on @joccu to win , what wrong with the drama  , for everyone retiring while they doing good 

Spoiler

Kim Joon @joccu gets the part he wanted. It involves a lot of shower scenes.

@Ameera Ali , .. that was spoken well. :D I'm gonna miss Robber (character) since Baek Tae Min had hi-tea with him yesterday. :D Baek Tae Min already called Kim Joon @joccu , to give him a specialized liquid product used for cleaning the body during showers. :D

giphy6.gif

I'm gonna miss all the characters in this Second Soompi Survival Games event too. they're hilarious. :D

giphy-2.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

On 5/5/2022 at 8:34 AM, agenth said:

The non-believers have not yet encountered the magician, which may explain why they have consistently not been considered for a main lead role. 

Now, that's how you try to explain the almost-demise of grim reaper? Nice.

:coolshades:

Didn't work, btw.

Some try to sharpen their skills, some don't care and let it happen...

For a moment I've thought there would be...

"...some don't care what they sharpen...". You're corrupting me! 

:criesariver:

She decides to send his message to his current girlfriend as revenge.

She isn't kidding around. But how is that relevant to the event? Is the girlfriend in the industry and as 'thank you' gives her a lead role? 

Wang Wook suffers a wardrobe malfunction when thrown on the floor by Yoo In Young. Wang Wook runs away in embarrassment.

Playing in historical drama as a second lead and still doesn't learn how to navigate in a bit outdated clothes? What was he wearing then?

he enters a monastery and becomes a monk.

The victim of circumstances... Just when it started to be obvious he has a guardian angel partnered with the 1986 computer... Thank you for confirmation.

:hwaiting2:

On 5/5/2022 at 8:53 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

It was a combination of factors that thrust you into the spot light as the prime suspect ...

Are there any bonus prices for the special skills in this event? I want to nominate @LeftCoastOppa for the detective work out of ordinary. It was both entertaining and insightful. Better than some of the drama's I've watched.

:cutekitty:

On 5/5/2022 at 9:15 AM, Ameera Ali said:

My money was on @joccu to win

Me too. 

(And absolutely not because of the champion chosen. Maybe 0.025%... Maybe.)

(You don't believe it, right?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

@joccu , to give him a specialized liquid product used for cleaning the body during showers. :D

@twinkle_little_star may you need to join too become monk:joy:

rKu7j93.jpg

**they ofer 50% discount in body wash lol 

10 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Me too. 

(And absolutely not because of the champion chosen. Maybe 0.025%... Maybe.)

(You don't believe it, right?)

She winning was like your winning, you share same body & face after :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

may you need to join too become monk:joy:

It might not be wise, listening to that voice. Just saying. 

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She winning was like your winning, you share same body & face after :mrgreen:

Am I that obvious? 

:what!:

(Good thing it wasn't my acting skills that were considered here...).

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1