[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

58 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I still think the oldest couple have a quite interesting story to develop. The youngest one, it seems will have to deal with a love triangle?

yeah, and i figure the writers can change their original plan and let the girl end up with mirae's brother, he's nice too, hot, and from a rich family but she's since had feelings for the other boy the youngest

I also wonder if Mirae's father's business is going to have problems

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Min Mcgonagall aaah, Zoaze here.

Oh, good to know :) I followed you 

5 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

yeah, and i figure the writers can change their original plan and let the girl end up with mirae's brother, he's nice too, hot, and from a rich family but she's since had feelings for the other boy the youngest

I also wonder if Mirae's father's business is going to have problems

I don't think she'll end up with Mirae's brother but I guess once the truth about their contract relationship comes out, she might get closer to him? 

I wonder the same...let's see

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chdom said:

I’m not feeling the styling of Ms. Lawyer’s hair. I’ve seen her in other shows, she’s quite lovely. What was the stylist thinking?

I also think that the hair style does make her look older and the clothes...though, sometimes I prefer her style over MiRae's...I can't decide if I like what she's wearing most of the time.

But, today, when Hae Jun went to eat with YooJae, and she was wearing her hair differently and in casual clothes, she looked better imo.

I am wondering id the connection between Mirae's mother and Grandpa will come out sooner than expected? It seems to me the last couple of ep already were very focused on her. 

Btw, there's no chance now of her not being the lost daughter, is there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I am wondering id the connection between Mirae's mother and Grandpa will come out sooner than expected? It seems to me the last couple of ep already were very focused on her. 

Btw, there's no chance now of her not being the lost daughter, is there?

If Mirae and brother lawyer are step - siblings (not blood related), could they even get marry? It is most likely Mirae's mother is grandpa's long lost daughter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dramaaddict said:

If Mirae and brother lawyer are step - siblings (not blood related), could they even get marry? It is most likely Mirae's mother is grandpa's long lost daughter.

They wouldn't be siblings, they'd be cousins. And while biologically and legally it probably wouldn't be a problem (dunno what the stance is on first-cousins in Korea and they'd only be considered first-cousins if Mi Rae's mother changed her family registry back to be Hyun Jae's grandpa's daughter), socially it'd be a bit complicated.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I also think that the hair style does make her look older and the clothes...though, sometimes I prefer her style over MiRae's...I can't decide if I like what she's wearing most of the time.

MiRae wears trash bags all the time. I guess the female cast is protesting femininity as being part of the patriarchy, LOOL! And the youngest son is definitely not the hottest. The actor who plays the dentist looks better than him even though he is clearly aged. I think the actor put too much filler in his cheeks and something is off about his nose.

• Like 1

Have not posted in a long time, but wanted to write that I am finally enjoying a KBS weekend drama again, the characters are many faceted, no one too over the top  and the actors are doing a wonderful job…

certainly hope that the writing will continue with quality and love for its characters

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Why HyunJae is so naive & turn soft so easily to ex-GF's requests? She is his client, strictly talk business & no personal feelings otherwise don't accept her case. HJ must learn to let go & move on & be stern. Can't stand her being so clingy & dominating to control his feelings. HyunJae & Mirae are meant for each other.

Don't like SooJae's attitude for being too greedy, out to con his parents over an apartment by promising to marry when he is just a student. His parents can't be that stupid to think that their youngest son can afford to own & maintain a house without a stable job nor income? Ultimately his parents have to continue to support them.   Both SJ & Yuna will get hurt for deceiving the elderlies, they cannot be trusted.  Prefer Yuna to fall for Mirae's brother.

• Like 4

On 4/25/2022 at 8:15 AM, Elchan said:

Why HyunJae is so naive & turn soft so easily to ex-GF's requests? She is his client, strictly talk business & no personal feelings otherwise don't accept her case. HJ must learn to let go & move on & be stern. Can't stand her being so clingy & dominating to control his feelings. HyunJae & Mirae are meant for each other.

It's interesting how he and Hae Jun always say that he can set limits very easily but here, we can see that it's not really so. With MiRae and his ex, he hasn't been able to set clear boundaries, now he will probably realize it next ep (hopefully) and make the decision to go with MiRae and put an end to that whole ex story.

On 4/25/2022 at 8:15 AM, Elchan said:

Don't like SooJae's attitude for being too greedy, out to con his parents over an apartment by promising to marry when he is just a student. His parents can't be that stupid to think that their youngest son can afford to own & maintain a house without a stable job nor income? Ultimately his parents have to continue to support them.   Both SJ & Yuna will get hurt for deceiving the elderlies, they cannot be trusted.

I like his easy going personality but I think he's rushing into this race, already thinking he will win. So, now he he got into debt, he's not sure where he stands with YooNa or how much he feels for her, but also, what she feels for him. And he's lying to his parents. It will be ugly when everything comes crashing down. 

Does anyone else have the feeling that Mirae's relationship with her mother will be very strained once she starts dating Hyun Jae? And worse when she finds out they are kind of related.

• Like 1

Presently, he politely refuses to confession in the Mirae. The embarrassing and shameful Mirae makes me feel sad even though I understand the heart of the Hyunjae.
Meanwhile, Soo-jae is preparing to get married with Yuna.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Presently, he politely refuses to confession in the Mirae. The embarrassing and shameful Mirae makes me feel sad even though I understand the heart of the Hyunjae.
Meanwhile, Soo-jae is preparing to get married with Yuna.

I need the ex to go already! She stresses me out! 

This drama is so different from the previous one that I sometimes wonder when the mess will come, or if at all :D 

Soo Jae rushing into this whole marriage thing makes me think is going to blow up in his face. His mother will not be pleased if she finds out they are lying to them. 

• Like 1

Ep 11 Written Preview Currently, she seeks a solution by calming the frantic and fearful Mirae caused by the disappearance of the spirit child. Meanwhile, Soojae and Yuna confirm each other's feelings. I feel confused between love and business.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Ep 11 Written Preview Currently, she seeks a solution by calming the frantic and fearful Mirae caused by the disappearance of the spirit child. Meanwhile, Soojae and Yuna confirm each other's feelings. I feel confused between love and business.

So, who is the spirit child? 

I still think that Soo Jae will have to face a lot when his idea of a contract relationship comes out. I wonder how Yoo Na will also handle it. Maybe it's because my PTSD from Young lady and Gentleman but I keep expecting things to explode into a huge mess :D

And also...hopefully the ex arc comes soon to an end. That woman exhausts me!

• Like 1