[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

@Min Mcgonagall No idea, sometimes google translate makes zero sense :D . Yeah it will blow up big when it's revealed. 

He/She is practically the same in translation. But i think its the dissappearance of the woman she was with. Also seems like the ex says to Hyunjae that she told Mirae that they slept together. Shes completely insane....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Min Mcgonagall No idea, sometimes google translate makes zero sense :D . Yeah it will blow up big when it's revealed. 

He/She is practically the same in translation. But i think its the dissappearance of the woman she was with. Also seems like the ex says to Hyunjae that she told Mirae that they slept together. Shes completely insane....

Yeah, usually I end up more confused by those tranlations lol.

The ex did that?! I still haven't watch today's ep. That woman is insane and I really can't stand everyone saying how good Hyun Jae is with keeping distances when he has done anything of the sort so far imo.

• Like 1

I can't with the ex she needs to leave.

YJ and SHJ are cute together.

OMG NYN and SJ kiss.

Aww MR calls HJ for help, he leaves her ex to help her. Omy that look between them.

In the promo.

SJ stated that YJ and SJ were not in a position to get married. NYN has no intention of getting married. SHJ and YJ visited Wolmi Island. YJ asks if SHJ likes him. HJ and HMR start dating. SYE told HMR that she slept with HJ last night.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 12:17 AM, marrez1 said:

i think there is another potential couple it's grandpapa from ML's family and grandmama from mirae's family:partyblob::joy:, so another potential obstacle for the lead couple

Oh that’s going to be messy :D 

I wonder how long the secret of MiRae’s mother will remain hidden. 

On 5/2/2022 at 3:27 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

I can't with the ex she needs to leave.

YJ and SHJ are cute together.

OMG NYN and SJ kiss.

Aww MR calls HJ for help, he leaves her ex to help her. Omy that look between them.

In the promo.

SJ stated that YJ and SJ were not in a position to get married. NYN has no intention of getting married. SHJ and YJ visited Wolmi Island. YJ asks if SHJ likes him. HJ and HMR start dating. SYE told HMR that she slept with HJ last night.

I hope the ex will be gone after this weekend!! 

also, I love HJ and YJ. Let’s see if she accepts she has feelings for him. I always end up laughing at how weird and embarrassing they are. 

it seems to me that the biggest obstacle for Soo Jae will be convincing Yoo Na to accept having a real relationship. She’s very focused on her path and does not want to marry at all rn. 

MiRae and Hyun Jae will hopefully start dating soon. I still think that they better do that before they find out about grandad and her mom. 

• Like 3

On 5/2/2022 at 6:17 AM, marrez1 said:

i think there is another potential couple it's grandpapa from ML's family and grandmama from mirae's family:partyblob::joy:, so another potential obstacle for the lead couple

I personally hope that if this happens, the writer does not use this to "conveniently" resolve whatever blows up after it is revealed that Soo Jung is adopted. I have seen similar stuff in weekend dramas and the whole thing just gets resolved like that. If the writer is going to leave makjang out of her script, I hope that she also avoids stuff like this.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lyd89 said:

I personally hope that if this happens, the writer does not use this to "conveniently" resolve whatever blows up after it is revealed that Soo Jung is adopted. I have seen similar stuff in weekend dramas and the whole thing just gets resolved like that. If the writer is going to leave makjang out of her script, I hope that she also avoids stuff like this.

So far, it does not seem the writer will go makjang onthis drama and I am happy for it. I love some of the craziness but I'm also enjoying a more 'real' and 'normal' developement of events. Which makes me think any kind of romantic advances between the grandparents would mess that up. I mean, grandparents whose children are married and their grandchildren are also in a relationship? That'd be too much I think.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Oh that’s going to be messy  

I wonder how long the secret of MiRae’s mother will remain hidden. 

I hope the ex will be gone after this weekend!! 

also, I love HJ and YJ. Let’s see if she accepts she has feelings for him. I always end up laughing at how weird and embarrassing they are. 

it seems to me that the biggest obstacle for Soo Jae will be convincing Yoo Na to accept having a real relationship. She’s very focused on her path and does not want to marry at all rn. 

MiRae and Hyun Jae will hopefully start dating soon. I still think that they better do that before they find out about grandad and her mom. 

This is what I am thinking as well.

• Like 1

I find it interesting how the parents in this drama have their favorites and how the characters of the brothers are so similar in a way with the parent that favors them. Soo Jae, like his mom is all over the place. Just like the dad, Hyun is level headed. And Yoon Jae has an awkward but funny side like grandpa. Maybe because how theses three are different, I am enjoying their scenes together so much.

It seem like tomorrow could bring change to all three couples and I can't wait to find out. I think SJ might be faced with his own schemes soon. NYA does not want to marry rn and she also has reservations about lying to that family.

I can't wait to see how SHJ will react when YJ confronts her about her feelings. And later if she's going to meet the family how that will play out. I do hope that Mirae and HJ start dating soon, before the truth comes out bc that's going to bring a lot of drama for them and their families. We already got a taste of how much fuss Mirae's grandma can make....I imagine is going to be way worse once she finds out about her daughter in law.

Btw, in the preview...do you all also think that there are two ppl on YJ's bed? 

• Like 2

Yoonjae's bed looks like a single bed and I don't think you can really make large actions with 2 people with that bed size. The dcinside forum for this drama calls the previews "fishing" and I also agree that there's not much to trust from the previews, since the big stuff are not shown.

The last 2 episodes had zero mention of what is happening next with the gym, so I am not sure if they are going to let the possilble scam blow up any time soon. They are already laying down the landmines with the brothers warning that they are trusting Soo Jae too much and Kyung Ae getting along so well with Yuna. If it blows up, Kyung Ae definitely won't let them off easily.

• Like 2

Episode 12 Preview
Hae-jun, who was expecting a confession, gets excited by Yoon-jae's ambiguous answer that neither likes nor dislikes him.
Meanwhile, Kyung-ae visits her current law firm to finish her marriage project...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 12 Preview
Hae-jun, who was expecting a confession, gets excited by Yoon-jae's ambiguous answer that neither likes nor dislikes him.
Meanwhile, Kyung-ae visits her current law firm to finish her marriage project...

Hae Jun and Yoon Jae just make me laugh at how awkward and silly they both are! I can't with them :D :D :D 

Now I assume Kyung-ae won't be very happy once she finds out who Hae Jun is!

I love seeing the grandparents going on a date or whatever but I imagine this will all end up making it even more difficult once the truth comes out.

Still waiting to watch later with subs but so far I am not that happy with how Soo Jae is acting about this whole marriage thing. Let's see.

• Like 3

I was thinking if Hae Jun - Yoon Jae scenes will continue being romcom routine of the week, then the Kyung Ae Hae Jun scene in the preview happened. If Kyung Ae knows of Hae Jun's sabotage, that's also going to be a pretty big bomb. Hyun Jae doesn't really have a lot of scenes with his mother and grandfather, at least it's good to see one coming up. I liked to see scenes with the 2 of them since Your Honor.

Soo Jae continues to dig the hole deeper. If Yoon Jae declares he's getting serious, then he will only become more desperate.

Seeing how much they like to fish with previews, I won't be surprised that Hyun Jae running around in the preview was not for looking for Mirae. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lyd89 said:

I was thinking if Hae Jun - Yoon Jae scenes will continue being romcom routine of the week, then the Kyung Ae Hae Jun scene in the preview happened. If Kyung Ae knows of Hae Jun's sabotage, that's also going to be a pretty big bomb. Hyun Jae doesn't really have a lot of scenes with his mother and grandfather, at least it's good to see one coming up. I liked to see scenes with the 2 of them since Your Honor.

Soo Jae continues to dig the hole deeper. If Yoon Jae declares he's getting serious, then he will only become more desperate.

Seeing how much they like to fish with previews, I won't be surprised that Hyun Jae running around in the preview was not for looking for Mirae. 

I wonder if the parents will end up having a 'fight' too bc of this marriage race. It is clear that Kyung Ae lets her emotions about Soo Jae and how much she likes YooNa make decisions. It's going to be hard once she finds out what they agreed on.

Tbh I was expecting Hae Jun to have problems with her mother in law, but as usual not bc the first impression would be so weird...but then again, the woman is just like that too. I wonder if Yoon Jae will outright reject her and then come looking for her once Soo Jae announces that he's getting married though. I understand how ppl think he should just go look for someone else but tbh, the guy is pretty dim when it comes to ppl interactions. 

I hope Hyun Jae will snap put of this thing he has going with the ex soon. That annoys me so much. MiRae has been very straightforward with him, he should set clear lines.

Why do I think this friendship with the grandparents will make it even more complicated later? And doesn't anyone in Mirae's family know about the mother being adopted? Only the father?

• Like 2

Episode 13 Preview
The present, who is aware of his heart, confesses his heart to the future. The future is embarrassed by the confession of the present that came unexpectedly.
Meanwhile, Soo-jae, feeling a sense of crisis due to Yoon-jae's remarks, rushes to prepare for the wedding...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 13 Preview
The present, who is aware of his heart, confesses his heart to the future. The future is embarrassed by the confession of the present that came unexpectedly.
Meanwhile, Soo-jae, feeling a sense of crisis due to Yoon-jae's remarks, rushes to prepare for the wedding...

Oh, I hope nothing happens to the grandparents! Though I imagine that's the first sign of trouble for those two families. 

I loved that Hyun Jae confessed to MiRae, at least he's aware of his feelings. His brother should take notes lol. 

Soo Jae imo should not get that appartment. I really can't deal with how he's going about this. It also seems to me that he's going to end up scammed with that gym.

• Like 1