[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

13 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I know eh like why.

I get that they are the leads and as I wrote before I like to see their scenes together, but right now they are pretty much not focusing on really putting a stop to YA. HR pleading with her is not a tactic. 

• Like 3

Here is the ratings for episode 87! :).

2022-04-28 87 - 15.7 (2nd) 13.8 (2nd)

55 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I get that they are the leads and as I wrote before I like to see their scenes together, but right now they are pretty much not focusing on really putting a stop to YA. HR pleading with her is not a tactic. 

Yeah they need to do more to stop YA.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I get the feeling that the writer/director is allowing YA to be crazy because they think people watched the show to see her antics. So they make others into the placid, hand wringing characters who rear the heads randomly. She has almost overshadowed SR, if not completely, I think.

It's high time HR tells her his true feelings instead of asking or begging for a divorce or saying how much he loves SB. That was a cut, her reaction was ok but could be a lot better. That sappy background music is supposed to make us sad. The same music was played at the restaurant.

That soju idiot !! Not sure who is worse him or KJ who rejected WB. Both are equally annoying.

edit: I had to google and find out what or who Anne Wilkes was. She was played Kathy Bates in Misery. She was scary - a psychotic stalker is a good description, I feel.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, sal2 said:

HR told YA again that he never loved her and he thanked her for those years together as married couple. this surly rilled her up, but if she was a sound minded person she would have let him go. 

Just a small but important correction. ;)

He said thanks for letting me have absolutely no regret leaving you now. Basically he can leave completely guilt-free without an ounce of regret. Which was quite nice to hear for once!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 5

Episode 87

This episode actually answers some of @maribella demands from writer-nim in terms of reactions from Ha Ru and Chul Gu. First, we have HR thanking YA as he "won't feel bad about leaving her or any pity toward her anymore" and he can "finally leave her feeling free and enlightened".  He also confessed that he "never loved her, not even a moment", therefore, he asked her "not to give him her love as she please as he won't accept it!". It was a short but terse conversation that totally left YA devastated! It was further compounded when Hee Ok mockingly mentioned to her that there is another uproar on internet forum is as someone wrote a response to defend So Ri from YA's allegation.

As expected, Yun A's behavior has alienated her from everyone one, including CG and her own dad. Because of the internet post fiasco, the farmer dad went to the Oh's to apologize to So Ri's parents and grandma and he will make sure YA divorces HR. And during his conversation with YA, he accused her of being "a selfish witch" and warned her to "get her head straight up and not to run someone else's life"! if YA continues to behave crazily, he will let YA raise Saet Byeol alone for the rest of her life as he feels sorry for Kim Chul Gu and he doesn't want to see him "live with a psycho like her"! That totally left YA feeling really abandoned and lonely, more so after witnessing HR and SR behaving so lovey-dovey at the BBQ restaurant, pushing her to commit yet another crazy act inside the restaurant!

Surprise surprise, CG appeared at the end of this crazy act to shove a lettuce inside YA's mouth to shut her off and drag YA out of the restaurant. For the very first time, he explicitly mentioned that he will be "actively involved from now on" because he "cannot watch to Saet Byeol's mom to be destroying herself anymore and he has a duty to protect her because he is SB's dad". That sense of determination somehow left YA a bit shocked too and we shall see what comes out from this in the future!

The other person feeling miserable is Kyung Jun of course! With Shin Do Hee's betrayal, his plan of framing SR from scamming him into a marriage is now falling apart and he even chased Park Ki Tae out of his office when that shameless convict asked for money, as the photos that PKT took will no longer be beneficial for him in the divorce suit with SR that is looming. SDH's warning during the preview that "she will expose more if KJ's doesn't do as she says and not to weasel out of it" is very ominous and I can't wait to watch what transpired from this. 

With PKT now being abandoned by both KJ and YA, after learning that Han Byeol is his grandson, his attention is now switched and the episode closed with Ok Hee and HB being approached by PKT in front of the Oh's. I am pretty sure he will do something to HB but from the preview, Hee Ok will likely go to the extent of sacrificing herself to protect HR and HB. That will be her redemption arc. OH will also learn of HO's rape and relay this to HR!

16 more episodes to go!

• Like 4

DH called YA by ‘미저리 (misery)’

from ((Let's find out what it means(google trans)))

which "is commonly used to mean ‘manic obsession’ "(assuming in Korea)
"It’s because in the horror movie (Misery),  the heroine( Anne Wilkes) shows a maniac obsession."

Also ‘Misery’ is a novel character in the movie.
(Misery wiki) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_(film)

“Famed novelist Paul Sheldon is the author of a successful series of Victorian romance novels featuring a character named Misery Chastain….”

:sweat::sweat:

HYCW7GW.png

w0MfxzE.png

c2bAkqG.png

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

demands from writer-nim in terms of reactions from Ha Ru and Chul Gu. First, we have HR thanking YA as he

He should have said this earlier, but each time he uses SB as an excuse or reason, it gets her hopes up since SB is her daughter. Of course, it's by design.

In my opinion, CG has no legal right or legitimacy to SB. But some people may think he is responsible for child support. Ok, he dropped his zipper, he pays. Since she is not asking anything from him, he's really at her mercy. Much as I think SB deserves a good father, he cannot demand to be in SB's life. The toupeed Grandfather has a legal standing. I have read such cases. 

edit: I had rewatched the CG and YA's scene  @Newbie21SG. Yes he was very 'he man' just like what toupeed father told him to do... be in charge. :smile: It would be interesting to see his new expressions. It makes for an interesting drama to have a man totally devoted to a 5 year old child whom he had just found out to be his. 
But in real life, I feel the child of an unmarried mother belongs to the mother  and the birth father has no right. She can decide to share custody or holidays or weekends etc. with the biological father or anyone else. However, that also means she's totally responsible for the child's upkeep.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Cause that night of the rape kitae was too drunk and heartbroken due to the marriage of okhee to kwangnam and unluckily heeok who came to okhee house so late  was on her way home when she meet kitae and she triggered kitae that cause kitae to get more angry and rape her which when kwangnam about to go to heeok house to say goodbye he saw heeok limping that was even shown again cause 5yrs ago thats also when kwangnam finally realized kitae was haru dad and that heeok got rape one reason he even lied about haru as his son 

15 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

KT attacked HO when she told him to leave OH alone bc she was marrying KN. Apparently he had been stalking OH and HO wanted to tell him off. He was drunk (doesn’t excuse him at all) and he didn’t like it when HO told him to leave OH alone. KN saw how HO came home that night bc he wanted to leave a letter for her saying goodbye to his first crush. 

So, I guess OH will feel responsible bc Ho was in a way defending her, but truly, KT is the only one who is responsible for his actions. As is HO for how she later behaved towards OH, blaming her for something she had no way of knowing.

Thanks guys, I forgot the incident took place when OH married KN.  I pity HO but it quite shitty of her to blame it on OH and OH shouldn't feel responsible for what happened. They should put the blame on KT instead. @Min Mcgonagall you're right, being drunk doesn't excuse KT for what he did. He should still be prosecuted and I hope HO doesn't let him walk free again this time round. If HO doesn't do anything, I hope HR will report KT instead. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

But in real life, I feel the child of an unmarried mother belongs to the mother  and the birth father has no right. She can decide to share custody or holidays or weekends etc. with the biological father or anyone else. However, that also means she's totally responsible for the child's upkeep.

Agree, the child should be taken care by the mother. YA though, shouldn't be allowed to raise SB alone when she has gone bonkers. NC also know his daughter has lost it and feel it would be wrong of him if he force CG stay with his daughter for the sake of SB. I think NC should take care of SB and CG should just move on and find another women who likes him and start a new family.

• Like 2

Thank you @booha for mentioning the word “Misery” , I was like didn’t they say that but the translation was Annie Wilkes. I want to thank the translator to helping us connect that word to the Stephen King novel. 
I grew up reading Stephen Kings novels. 

Can we all say Kyung Joon was never going to divorce So Ri. He was using the Chairman position as ploy for them help him get the position. He is just as obsessive as Yoon-A is. I find both their parents very frustrating because they still seem to think just talking to them is going to make them go down the right path.  The look on Kyung Joon’s fave was priceless once he saw the picture. It seems Yoon-A does know Kyung Joon better.

Shin Do Hee is truly a woman that respects herself. She allowed herself to be seduced by greed but after the incident with the reporters. She had to make a choice, her son’s respect & love or her greed. She chose her son above anything else. 

Park Ki Tae is a 쓰레기 ( garbage) but he is honest about it. Proof of KJ stupidity, he allowed PKT to find out that he is also 쓰레기. But Kyung Joon doesn’t think him and PKT are in the same boat. He actually thinks he is better than him. TBH he is worse than PKT. 

HOW MANY OF YOU SUSPECT THAT KYUNG JOON KNOWS ABOUT THE RAPE??  I CAN’T help think he does know about it. Do you guys recall he said he know all of Kwang Nam’s secret. I hope I am overthinking things 

@SBoramie  @Min Mcgonagall @jmaejmae @vintage @Newbie21SG @maribella @perfectmouse

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Agree, the child should be taken care by the mother. YA though, shouldn't be allowed to raise SB alone when she has gone bonkers. NC also know his daughter has lost it and feel it would be wrong of him if he force CG stay with his daughter for the sake of SB. I think NC should take care of SB and CG should just move on and find another women who likes him and start a new family.

In this case, she's not a fit mother and her toupeed father ( NC?) can apply for custody. But I didn't like the direction hinted by CG, that he wanted to intervene because he is the bio father. 

It's about a woman who got pregnant by a stranger while drunk and went through 9 months of pregnancy on her own, then  the sperm donor shows up? 

I doubt if the writer would have CG get his head screwed on. He will be YA's admirer forever. There is a first love element also in the storyline.

@UnniSarah I don't think more than 3 persons knew about it. Even KN was just guessing. It is a painful secret for HO. Probably something to brag about by the scum PKT. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah I don't think more than 3 persons knew about it. Even KN was just guessing. It is a painful secret for HO. Probably something to brag about by the scum PKT. 

I really hope so. I only said that because, if you question Kwang Nam while he is drunk. He spill the beans so quickly. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

In this case, she's not a fit mother and her toupeed father ( NC?) can apply for custody. But I didn't like the direction hinted by CG, that he wanted to intervene because he is the bio father. 

It's about a woman who got pregnant by a stranger while drunk and went through 9 months of pregnancy on her own, then  the sperm donor shows up? 

I doubt if the writer would have CG get his head screwed on. He will be YA's admirer forever. There is a first love element also in the storyline.

I didn't like that CG is trying to interfere just cus he is SB's father too but this guy has no brain of his own and everything he does is cus of what other people said to him or encourage him into doing. If I recall correctly, he told NC that he will leave but he immediately changed his mind when NC told him to be with YA and SB. Maybe he will u-turn again once NC tells him he deserve someone better than YA.  

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, SBoramie said:

I pity HO but it quite shitty of her to blame it on OH and OH shouldn't feel responsible for what happened. They should put the blame on KT instead. @Min Mcgonagall you're right, being drunk doesn't excuse KT for what he did. He should still be prosecuted and I hope HO doesn't let him walk free again this time round. If HO doesn't do anything, I hope HR will report KT instead. 

It's clear HO never had any help to get her through her trauma. All of her actions and what she said when OH discovered the affair with KN point out to that. Imo, that's not really an escuse to ruin her friend's life but it is more complex than what we all thought at the beginning. 

And I also hope KT pays, though hopefully HO won't end up sacrificing herself to do that. All of this is going to be a shock for HR.

8 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

I didn't like that CG is trying to interfere just cus he is SB's father too but this guy has no brain of his own and everything he does is cus of what other people said to him or encourage him into doing. If I recall correctly, he told NC that he will leave but he immediately changed his mind when NC told him to be with YA and SB. Maybe he will u-turn again once NC tells him he deserve someone better than YA.

Maybe he will develop one now. I agree that so far he has let others dictate his actions, but I think yesterday, he snapped out of it. 

I was still hoping YA would choke though :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

HOW MANY OF YOU SUSPECT THAT KYUNG JOON KNOWS ABOUT THE RAPE??  I CAN’T help think he does know about it. Do you guys recall he said he know all of Kwang Nam’s secret. I hope I am overthinking things 

@SBoramie  @Min Mcgonagall @jmaejmae @vintage @Newbie21SG @maribella @perfectmouse

I don't think KJ knows about the rape cus HO or KN never mentioned it at all.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

4 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

I don't think KJ knows about the rape cus HO or KN never mentioned it at all. 

I think ony KN knows. And It seems he told his mother that HO was attacked too. So, I think only those two know and OH suspects someting.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

It's clear HO never had any help to get her through her trauma. All of her actions and what she said when OH discovered the affair with KN point out to that. Imo, that's not really an escuse to ruin her friend's life but it is more complex than what we all thought at the beginning. 

And I also hope KT pays, though hopefully HO won't end up sacrificing herself to do that. All of this is going to be a shock for HR.

Maybe he will develop one now. I agree that so far he has let others dictate his actions, but I think yesterday, he snapped out of it. 

I was still hoping YA would choke though :D

Not sure if he really snapped out of it cus the way hes saying is like he still wants to be a part of YA's life cus of SB but hope I'm wrong about it and that he finally gonna take some real action to protect SB instead of still wanting YA's love. 

I was also lowkey hoping for YA to choke on that wrap but its okay, shes gonna suffer a worst fate than choking on a wrap later on.

• Like 3

The instagram with HO in a hangar must be the scene when she was kidnapped by PKT. 
I think HO will be doing something heroic since she is going through a redemption and there was a voice over when she told presumably HB that Grandmother was going to protect him.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

The instagram with HO in a hangar must be the scene when she was kidnapped by PKT. 
I think HO will be doing something heroic since she is going through a redemption and there was a voice over when she told presumably HB that Grandmother was going to protect him.

We still have the preview scene where it look like HO tried to poison KT too. Maybe the funeral car is for her???

• Like 3

GUYS this ep WAS intense...AGAIN

HR comes to the rescue of OH and HB and they argue. KT asks for money.

HR confronts HO and tells her that KT wants money. And says he'll kill KT if he does something to HB. Asks her why she got involved with someone like him. She's sad.

OH is also stressed and talks with SR in the kitchen. SR also asks about KT.

OH is really rattled. Grandma comes in and asks SR about KT. 

Nobody tells SR or OH anything.

OH and KN talk about KT. KN apparently says KT should die or something. OH tells him not to do anything too drastic.

OH and HO drink wine together. They had a long and imo deep conversation...i still need to wait for the subs. They talked about KN, KT and their lifes i think.

KJ and DH talk about their mess. KJ tells her she can go but nt take WB bc he is his son! THe shamelessness of that man!

Mija and DM go to let some stress out. They are playing golf. 

At Kindergarten the kids see WB sitting alone and go there to talk to him. Apparently they talk about their parents.

YA at home is remembering watching HR and SR at their date. HO comes in and they start bickering. YA tells HO that she's like that bc of her son. This woman is nuts. HO tells her to please let HR go.

OH at the restaurant is also remembering what happened back then and putting the pieces of what she has been told by HO together. KT comes in and she asks what he did to HO. He tells her is bc of her. He tells her what happened, or at least we see the flashback. OH is in shock and crying. (imo she shouldn't put the blame at all on herself)

KT is lingering on front of the idergarten and HO sees him. They start arguing.  

I missed what they talked about!! UGH! But HO looks pensive and KT is celebrating about money.

OH is in tears and remembering about HO giving her a gift for her wedding. I now have the bad feeling HO might die...

HO calls KT. She looks determined and resigned, he is happy.

Preview: Ho is saying goodbye. To HR, SR and HB. She goes to meet KT and she hands him the poisoned coffees. 

On 4/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, maribella said:

On 4/29/2022 at 4:56 PM, SBoramie said:

We still have the preview scene where it look like HO tried to poison KT too. Maybe the funeral car is for her???

After today's ep it seems she might die. She's pretty much saying goodbye in the preview. 

This is the written preview:

Before meeting Ki-tae, Hee-ok visits Han-byul and gives her a picture of Haru's childhood, and thanking Sori for loving Haru.
Hearing this, Ok-hee feels an ominous feeling.

:criesariver:

Here's the clip:

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 videos in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5