[Drama 2021] The Red Sleeve Cuff, 옷소매 붉은 끝동

ferily

Yep, history is the spoiler. 

But is that really the correct translation of what the director was saying??? 

I can't even bear the thought of the drama to end in the same way as the real history.    I don't mind if the production team decide to rewrite the story and make up for the could-have been had Doek Im's life not ended so early and abruptly. 

• Like 2

Currently watching Ep 10 and I so want to take the huge paddle that is being used to punish the wrong-doer and use the huge paddle to smack 100 times on Hong Deok-Ro. Simple Reason he dares to argue with Crown Prince Yi San when Crown Prince Yi San told him that Court Lady Sung Deok-Im was the one who sent up the Kite Signal earlier.  And instead of being appreciative, Hong Deok-Ro argues with Crown Prince Yi San that he Hong also help the Crown Prince as in riding the horse non-stop even when he is tired. Hey...Hong...you ride the horse non-stop...the horse is the one tired out by you riding non-stop... whereas Court Lady Sung ran non-stop despite many falls in the dark to rush back after sending the Kite Signal in case Crown Prince Yi San did not see the Kite Signal.
Watching so many episodes of this Hong Deok-Ro...he is jealous and his jealousy is towards Court Lady Sung as Crown Prince Yi San is paying more attention to Court Lady Sung. I think Hong even told Court Lady Sung once that it seems Crown Prince Yi San depends on her more than him - Hong
Strangely Hong does not really use his "brain" much... Court Lady Sung serves Crown Prince Yi San round the clock and should anyone attacks Crown Prince Yi San when he is in his palace...who gets the hit faster? Hong or Court Lady Sung?
Overall...enjoying this series as each and every character acts out their role very well to the point it can summon anger, hatred, laughter, sadness.
Oh...i so appreciate Court Lady Seo as she's always on the look-out for and she cares a lot for Court Lady Sung
Can't wait for Double Episode on Christmas Day...A Very Generous Christmas Day gift indeed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Im surprised that no one is updating the thread.. . The live  Ep11 just ended, right...

Just finish watching ep10... yes it took several days for me to.watch it coz... seeing the snippets of the updates in twitter, made me realise that the King is still making life difficult to Yisan... and Deok-Im is not going to make it easier for him too...

So, no rush in watching, until the plot moves... it is getting tiring that the king always suspects his grandson, no?... i wish more episodes are focused on how San convinced Deok im and have more happy scenes between the two.. sigh...

• Like 3

:hooray2:

THE HIGHEST REAL TIME RATING OF EP 11 WAS 19.14%

11th ep of #TheRedSleeveKdrama_TheRedSleeve_2021.png recorded 12.8% nationwide and 12.7% in metropolitan area,and the highest rating soared to 14.4%,once again breaking its own highest ratings;Also, this is the best record among historical dramas aired this year.

Awesome. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3