[Drama 2021] The Red Sleeve Cuff, 옷소매 붉은 끝동

ferily

Lee Se Young And 2PM’s Junho Share A Blissful Moment Together In “The Red Sleeve” Poster

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 27, 2021 | by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve” revealed a new romantic poster of 2PM’s Junho and Lee Se Young!

Based on a novel, “The Red Sleeve” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young), who wanted to protect the life she had chosen, and emperor Yi San (Junho), who put the nation first before love.

The new special couple poster shares the text, “A moment became eternity,” which reflects how the love of the century will be remembered forever by future generations. The poster captures a dazzling moment of love between lady Seong Deok Im and emperor Yi San.

In the poster, Yi San and Seong Deok Im have temporarily left behind their titles of emperor and court lady to enjoy a moment of sweet freedom outside the palace walls. The two spend time to themselves while sitting in a beautiful green forest road. Their heads lean in close as they share a book together, and their happy smiles make viewers’ hearts flutter.

However, despite the blissful moment, Seong Deok Im and Yi San will have to soon wrap up their outing because they’re fated to return to the palace. The scene from the poster only seems like a momentary dream. Viewers are already highly anticipating the passionate romance that’ll be as sweet and beautiful as a daydream.

From their outfits to their expressions, Junho and Lee Se Young also have remarkable chemistry within the poster. Junho’s sky blue attire matches Lee Se Young’s pastel pink jeogori (Korean traditional clothing), and the two have matching crescent eyes when they smile. With Junho’s refreshing yet reliable charm and Lee Se Young’s lovable energy, the two actors complete a stunning picture.

“The Red Sleeve” premieres on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1495543wpp/lee-se-young-and-2pms-junho-share-a-blissful-moment-together-in-the-red-sleeve-poster

• Like 3

From 'Hellbound' To 'Red Sleeve'; Here's A List Of Top 5 K-Dramas Releasing This November

With Netflix's most recent Korean drama Squid Game breaking all the records, many fans are now looking out for other dramas to binge on. Whether you're a fan of romance, thrillers, or suspense, the world of Korean dramas has it all. If you've already binge-watched the popular Asian dramas and your love for K-dramas is ever-growing, here is a list of Top 5 K-dramas releasing in the month of November. 

Hellbound

Melancholia 

Red Sleeve
Release Date: November 5, 2021
Cast: Lee Joon-Ho, Lee Se-Young, Kang Hoon

Sung Deok-Im, played by Lee Se-Young, is a court lady who meets crown prince Lee San, essayed by Lee Joon-Ho. When Lee San finally ascends from the throne and becomes King Jeongjo, he asks Deok-Im to be his concubine. However, Deok-Im is caught between her true love and living her life freely.

Royal Secret Inspector Joy

Now, We Are Breaking Up

FULL ARTICLE LINK: https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/rest-of-the-world/from-hellbound-to-red-sleeve-heres-a-list-of-top-5-k-dramas-releasing-this-november.html

The Red Sleeve Release Date, Preview: 2PM Junho And Lee Se Young Show Off A Romantic Atmosphere In New Poster For The Upcoming MBC Kdrama

87152d98ee1683dd33f78f11657706915fbfef47
The new MBC Kdrama The Red Sleeve will air on Fridays and Saturdays.

Fans of Korean dramas have another show to look forward to, and it's already generating a lot of attention.

The Red Sleeve is a new MBC drama that will air on Fridays and Saturdays. It will be directed by Jung Ji In, who previously directed the Kdramas Radiant Office and Hold Me Tight. Jung Hae Ri, who is also one of the scriptwriters of Ruler: Master of the Mask, will write the series script.

The Red Sleeve Plot And Storyline

The Red Sleeve is a tragic romance Kdrama that will tell the story of an imperial court lady who falls in love with an emperor. The series will depict a tumultuous affair between a lady who wants to safeguard her life and all she holds dear and a monarch who places his realm above love.

The plot and storyline of a court lady becoming a king’s concubine, in particular, piques viewers’ curiosity. In addition, The Red Sleeve is based on a famous novel of the same name and is likely to get a lot of attention as it will be Junho’s first drama endeavor after being discharged from the military.

2PM Junho And Lee Se Young Share A Romantic Atmosphere In The New Poster For The Red Sleeve

MBC has revealed a new image poster for The Red Sleeve that features 2PM members Junho and Lee Se Young sharing a romantic moment.

In particular, the poster showcases the sweet freedom outside the palace fence away from their status as "the king and the lady," which the two took advantage of. Junho and Se Young are sitting on a green forest road while sharing laughter. The smiles from the two main protagonists further made the hearts of the potential viewers flutter.

On the other hand, the friendly appearance of Junho and Se Young gave excitement and a heartbreaking afterglow. As they are destined to return to the palace in a moment, the breathtaking moment seems to be a dream.

The Red Sleeve Release Date

Huge attention is now focused on the forthcoming MBC Kdrama The Red Sleeve, especially with the curiosity between Junho and Lee Se Young’s chemistry that is as lovely as a peach blossom.

The Red Sleeve is scheduled to premiere on November 12, 2021, at 10:00 PM KST. New episodes for the series will air on MBC every Friday and Saturday. International viewers can also stream the Kdrama online through Viki with English subtitles.

LINK: https://epicstream.com/article/marvel-film-eternals-unfair-fans-question-ma-dong-seoks-lack-of-screen-time

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

behind the scenes..    :glee:

The posture and crossed arms.. that is Junho

Its nice seeing him as Lee San, but I am glad to see glimpses of Junho in the behind the scenes...

• Blob 2

Costume description:

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

MBC drama TheRedSleeve> 6th teaser trailer, broadcast on November 12.

OmGeee!

This newest teaser is adorable. Definiteoy my fave... with how their meet-cute will go... :fullofhearts: gahhh 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets that have images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

VIU

presents  Eng subs for 

Teaser 3

3 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

0:23...:lol:

0:25...the crown prince is a little confused...  :D

he was like, "who dares do this to me...?"

they are adorable, I guess this drama will first serve the sweetness then follow through with all the melo abd the bitterness... 

• Like 2

Lee Se Young Isn’t Amused By 2PM’s Lee Junho During Memorable 1st Encounter In “The Red Sleeve” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 3, 2021 | by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve” released a new teaser starring 2PM’s Lee Junho and Lee Se Young!

Based on a novel, “The Red Sleeve” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young), who wanted to protect the life she had chosen, and emperor Yi San (Lee Junho), who put the nation first before love.

The newly released teaser previews the beginnings of love between Yi San and Seong Deok Im with their unconventional first meeting. The video begins with Seong Deok Im narrating, “All the court ladies say that the eldest grandson of the king is scary. They all call him the tiger crown prince. However, I think he’s a great person.”

Yi San coincidentally meets Seong Deok Im in the library and tries to scold her. However, Seong Deok Im is unaware of who he is, and Yi San is instead disrespected and loses face. After getting kicked out and having the door slammed shut in his face, Yi San awkwardly yells, “So impertinent!” Unaware of whom she chased out, Seong Deok Im comments, “He looks normal, but what a strange person!”

As punishment for her actions, Yi San orders Seong Deok Im to write a letter of apology, and Seong Deok Im adorably kicks the air in frustration. Yi San smiles mischievously as he secretly looks at Seong Deok Im after receiving the letter, making viewers’ hearts flutter at their growing romance despite getting off on the wrong foot.

Yi San and Seong Deok Im gradually become drawn to each other even as they try to deny their feelings. Yi San states, “My gaze was only drawn because today was the first time. If you’re always by my side, I won’t be able to see you even when I see you.” Seong Deok Im replies, “This is for the best now that I’ve gotten to know his highness’s true feelings.”

Nevertheless, the teaser ends with the two looking affectionately at one another as Yi San recites, “I love you, so I’ll leave while holding the hand of the person who loves me.”

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1496752wpp/watch-lee-se-young-isnt-amused-by-2pms-lee-junho-during-memorable-1st-encounter-in-the-red-sleeve-teaser