[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

@MayanEcho thanks for inviting me here:dorashakes:chingu

ffa1513b8716e56a06c6e0793876eb2118f686e2.gifv

cto

random thoughts

I find it sad that Crown Prince does not remember her face any more and tries to draw and fails what he thinks she’d look like but most of all I want to know why he is so devoted to a woman it’s impossible to marry and whom he hasn’t interacted since they were small children. Is it childhood love so beloved of c-dramas? 

• Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Learry said:

Is it childhood love so beloved of c-dramas? 

The childhood sweetheart is often the ideal, or the first love with plenty of good moments, so they often tend to be unforgettable. For the Prince, it's a marriage arranged by the grandfather whom he also respects, so he would hold on to it especially if he already liked her from way back.

• Insightful 1

Crown Prince, we meet again. cto

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

The childhood sweetheart is often the ideal, or the first love with plenty of good moments, so they often tend to be unforgettable.

that's what  visible in other cdrama , like childhood crush ( the Hidden love) which i marathon to finished chingu

-------

So far the acting of the leads is so good. The storyline is quite fast paced which makes it not boring. Ren Anle's flirting skills and Han Ye's funny reaction is so fun to watch ,there are also a lot of scenes and shots that are beautifully executed, as expected from WOH's same director:approves:

• Awesome 1

Red really is Reba's color LoL! 

After 18 ep., I am beyond annoyed at Cheng 'En and the fact she take up so much screentime. I do pity Mu Qing, she knows he's loyal and crush on her and she's using it to her benefit. Ergh.

I can't take the Marquis' son seriously LoL. Maybe 'cause the actor looks like a idol boyband member? Yet he has supposedly done atrocious, incriminating acts LoL.

An Ning, Han Ye have suspicions Cheng 'En isn't who she claims to be and that's thanks to the scheming woman's greed and foolishness LoL. She exposed herself really. As well as suspicions on An Le's true identity.. 

I somehow like An Le with Ming Xi but maybe it's 'cause Simon Gong has such boyish looks LoL? Oh well maybe next drama ahah? 

• Like 3

@Latte_Anyday there's a melon going on that Zhao Lu Si might just pair up with Liu Yu Ning - which for me is a dream come true. I couldn't get enough of them in TLB. Yah, it's his (Gong Jun's) face, I can't take him seriously for such a serious role. I agree with you about the Marquis' son - the face just ain't villainous enough.

• Like 1

Looks like today's episode should be titled Han Ye suffering. RIP :skull:

Unsubbed interviews with Liu Yuning and Xia Nan, Pei Zitian, Chen Tao, Li Shu Ting, and Qin Xiao Xuan (I'm hoping Youku ends up subbing them though):

• Wiggle 1