[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

Unsubbed interview with Liu Yuning:

Why doesn't Youku sub these :(

Preview clip of The Legend of Anle cast for variety show Hello Saturday

This show will get subbed so I'll post the subbed video once it airs and gets translated!

• Awesome 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

An Le's hair turned from white to black within 7 years LoL. Seriously like how LoL?! And her with Han Ye had no kids within that time..??

I find the side characters more memorable, i.e. An Ning's courageous fight in defending her state.. Ling Lang's unyielding loyalty to Luo.. and of course Luo. 

He gave up his life for An Le - literally, he died alone too... This drama started off great, but took a detour for the worst when the main characters were quite disappointing and were a letdown.

In "The Long Ballad", the otp were chaste too but somehow it was a slightly better drama than this LoL. Oh well. Sigh 

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

An Le's hair turned from white to black within 7 years LoL. Seriously like how LoL?! And her with Han Ye had no kids within that time..??

I find the side characters more memorable, i.e. An Ning's courageous fight in defending her state.. Ling Lang's unyielding loyalty to Luo.. and of course Luo. 

He gave up his life for An Le - literally, he died alone too... This drama started off great, but took a detour for the worst when the main characters were quite disappointing and were a letdown.

In "The Long Ballad", the otp were chaste too but somehow it was a slightly better drama than this LoL. Oh well. Sigh 

Her hair probably grew out I guess...They did have a kid, but you have to watch the extra paid episodes to see their marriage life with their child (you can find the vids online though for free). Their kid's name is Han Ningxi!

Watched the actors who played Ming Xi, An Ning, An Le, Han Ye on "Hello Saturday".

Gong Jun had a really almost childlike laugh ahah? Dilraba was a good sport. So was the actors who played Luo, An Ning.

Ming Xi was pretty good at the games actually, while Dilraba was clumsy LoL. Audience clearly were rooting for these 2 & were very excited whenever the 2 came into close contact with e.o. 

The Hello Saturday episode is finally subbed!

Wish we also got the three of them doing an escape room together. That would have been really funny to watch. There's going to be another half hour episode of unaired scenes that will be released and subbed. I'll post that here too when it comes out!

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus episode unsubbed (I feel it's not going to get subbed) :(

They also had a Qixi festival episode (broken into Part 1 and Part 2) with the cast too hahaha...also unsubbed. If any of these videos gets subbed, I'll post them here.