[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Legend of Anle 安乐传
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Legend of Anle 安乐传
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I hope this airs soon.

I'm a little bit disappointed with The Blue Whisper and the slow output of subs is not helping.

Cross fingers the handling won't be like BW's subs, and will do better when An le Zhuan is released for viewing. Given that the leads are very popular to international viewers, it really won't be wise losing out their interest in watching the drama.

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Legend of Anle 安乐传 starring Dilraba Dilmurat & Simon Gong
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crossing my fingers on the soonest airing for this drama.

My girl crush Dilraba is on a roll.

The male lead is not so bad either, a bit on the skinny side for me but to each his own. 

He does act well and I think his chemistry with Dilraba is pretty ok. 

• Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Crossing my fingers on the soonest airing for this drama.

My girl crush Dilraba is on a roll.

The male lead is not so bad either, a bit on the skinny side for me but to each his own. 

He does act well and I think his chemistry with Dilraba is pretty ok. 

Hope Reba gets more meaty and varied roles in her next dramas, even if not always the lead or protagonist. I'd honestly like to see her in a very bad, villainess role.

The clips of Simon and Reba for this drama make me excited to watch it. Hope An Le Zhuan airs this year. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 11:39 PM, MayanEcho said:

Hope Reba gets more meaty and varied roles in her next dramas, even if not always the lead or protagonist. I'd honestly like to see her in a very bad, villainess role.

The clips of Simon and Reba for this drama make me excited to watch it. Hope An Le Zhuan airs this year. 

Ooohhh!! Yes, a villainess would be a meaty role. 

Hopefully, she'll have a lot of choices given to her. 

• Wiggle 1

• 3 weeks later...