[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

after watching the trailer, the first thing that came to mind was "The Long Ballad", Reba all out for revenge again!

At least this time, Reba will be the one who'll have white hair, hahaha! I liked her in Long Ballad, and I'm also looking forward to the reunion with Liu Yuning.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hi everyone. After watching the trailer, I wonder what do you think about the visuals. Particularly the leads together. And do you get the  "oncreen chemistry" feeling already?

After watching the trailer, I agree with @SC2019 about the Long Ballad feels.

I'm also a bit iffy about the chemistry between the leads, I don't feel it in the trailer.

Hopefully, they'll release a longer trailer. 

Anyway, I am still waiting patiently for this to air. 

Both leads have done well so far with their respective dramas so I'm excited for this. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, leo2020 said:

And do you get the  "oncreen chemistry" feeling already?

Not yet, maybe only when watching complete scenes?

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

Hopefully, they'll release a longer trailer. 

Yup, longer trailers of them together can also show how much (or little) chemistry onscreen they have.

• Like 3

@leo2020 @ElleSor @MayanEcho I have only watched Gong Jun in a costume drama once and that was before he became famous after WOH. It was prolly a low budget drama and in 2 parts...I enjoyed the entertainment value for what it's worth, storyline was standard but at that time I thought he had pretty good chemistry with the FL. Other than that, I haven't seem him in another drama, so I can't comment. Tbh I thought she had good chemistry with Yang Yang in YAMG, besides Vengo in PB & TMOPB, so I am gonna be downright biased as the bar has already been set. Haven't seen her with Bin Bin or any other drama, so can't really comment. I think I will have to bear with my TLB lenses for a few episodes, hopefully it will wear off after sometime, or else it would be hard to enjoy this drama, LOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@leo2020 @ElleSor @MayanEcho I have only watched Gong Jun in a costume drama once and that was before he became famous after WOH. It was prolly a low budget drama and in 2 parts...I enjoyed the entertainment value for what it's worth, storyline was standard but at that time I thought he had pretty good chemistry with the FL. Other than that, I haven't seem him in another drama, so I can't comment. Tbh I thought she had good chemistry with Yang Yang in YAMG, besides Vengo in PB & TMOPB, so I am gonna be downright biased as the bar has already been set. Haven't seen her with Bin Bin or any other drama, so can't really comment. I think I will have to bear with my TLB lenses for a few episodes, hopefully it will wear off after sometime, or else it would be hard to enjoy this drama, LOL.

Yes, I have to agree.

I am a fan of Dilreba and Wu Lei (despite not so much skinship).

I also shipped her with Yang Yang hard in YamG, with all the skinship.

I saw the male lead in a modern drama with this CEO girl and they had a child, I forgot the title. 

He was ok there. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

due to the recent "drought" of no-costume-drama , I thought they were gonna stop all of it and get serious about modern-theme-only , ending my drama hobby

at least something is coming and my baseless prediction was wrong ....  :relieved:

yah I saw somewhere that this is a for-sure Q4 drama. haha

but then again nothing in china is for sure.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1