[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

On 2/5/2022 at 3:39 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , I may need more grape juice to go through the next 30 episodes  :mrgreen:

~ Me after 121 episodes of this drama 

# 150 episodes new way  to be alcoholics :D

@Ameera Ali there are a whole lot of corks but the glass looks awfully clean.

Is this a chug-a-lug from the bottle kind of drinking?

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali there are a whole lot of corks but the glass looks awfully clean.

Is this a chug-a-lug from the bottle kind of drinking?

it’s souvenirs( One  bottle for every  scene  :mrgreen:

101 guide to How handle frustration 150 daily kdrama like a pro  :D

Spoiler

9-B5-AB210-ABA7-4-E56-A4-AC-F4-CA1-D6756

* now I’m drinking to be able to wait for it until 21/2 lol 

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

What was the point of the Sharon story-arc when Bong Seon-Hwa later in the series just becomes director and enters the company using her real indenity?   

In other opinions,  Bong Seon-Hwa just comes off as a "discount Shim Su-Ryeon" and Yoon Jae-kyeong comes off as a "discount Cheon Seo-Jin"

• Like 2

Episode 122 must be good that you all are waiting for so anxiously. I had to figure out when this drama ends to figure all the next 3 daily dramas. Counting the weekend one.

A Secret House with Seo Ha Hoon and Lee Young Eun will replace Second Husband.

Eurachacha My Life with Lee Shi Kang will replace Natiional Wife/All Round Wife

Present Is Beautiful with Yoon Shi Yoon and Ok Min Suk will replace the weekend one Gentleman...

My only source is Mydramalist

Edited by brooksmom
edit
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Eurachacha My Life with Lee Shi Kang will replace Natiional Wife

What's replacing "Love Twist"?

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

In other opinions,  Bong Seon-Hwa just comes off as a "discount Shim Su-Ryeon" and Yoon Jae-kyeong comes off as a "discount Cheon Seo-Jin"

Dramas like this existed before Penthouse... Heaven's Promise, Temptation of Wife, Glass Mask, Thorn Flower, While You Were Sleeping (the daily drama from 2012 which I still can't find), A Bird That Doesn't Cry, and Yellow Boots are some examples. Female lead gets a leg up in life or fakes her death then assumes a different identity for a while. Is later revealed to be not dead by someone. Most recent (and decent) example is "Miss Monte-Cristo".

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

That news must not be out yet, probably when it closer to finishing @chococarmela

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Episode 122 must be good that you all are waiting for so anxiously. I had to figure out when this drama ends to figure all the next 3 daily dramas. Counting the weekend one.

Eurachacha My Life with Lee Shi Kang will replace Natiional Wife

Present Is Beautiful with Yoon Shi Yoon and Ok Min Suk will replace the weekend one Gentleman...

My only source is Mydramalist

Thanks so much for the info @brooksmom

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

.... While You Were Sleeping (the daily drama from 2012 which I still can't find)...

"While you were Sleeping" was a 32-episode drama in 2017, with the plot involving a woman who has premonition dreams about bad events, and a prosecutor who moves in across the street who has a bad premonition dream about the woman. Is this the drama you are talking about?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jonah Kyle said:

"While you were Sleeping" was a 32-episode drama in 2017, with the plot involving a woman who has premonition dreams about bad events, and a prosecutor who moves in across the street who has a bad premonition dream about the woman. Is this the drama you are talking about?

There was a daily drama on SBS in 2011 (I messed up the year) with the same name.

https://asianwiki.com/While_You_Were_Sleeping_(Korean_Drama)

Basically a nutritionist ends up in a coma because of the chief obstetrician of a hospital, who's the mistress of the nutrionist's husband. Nutritionist wakes up and starts planning her revenge, since she lost her husband and her baby. Oh Yoon-Ah played the villain in this show.

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

@chococarmela I don't know Love Twist replacement. There's still 62 episodes to go if it isn't extended. That's about 12 weeks or 3 months. That should be around ending of June. As @backstreetboysfan said we'll know later, maybe April/May.

Thank you @brooksmom and @backstreetboysfan!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@chococarmela I thought I'd check out 'while you were sleeping'.

Seems quite different from Second husband, Miss M etc. 

This is what it says:

While You Were Sleeping

Yoo-jin is a single girl with lots of boyfriends. One morning she wakes up and finds herself in a hotel room with a faint memory of having slept with a man in the previous night. She had a wild party and got drunk to the point where she couldn't tell whom she was with, so she makes a list of several potential suspects. Cheol-jin ... 

edit: The above is 2008
This is 2017. Can't they think of other titles?

While You Were Sleeping (2017)

A young woman with bad premonition dreams meets two people who suddenly develop the same ability.

Nam Hong Joo lives with her mother, Yoon Moon Sun, a widow who runs a small restaurant. Jung Jae Chan, a rookie prosecutor, and his younger brother, Seung Won, move in across 

Second husband is not spooky. At least the theme and the storyline aren't. 
Somehow, I think it's going to be more draggy when it restarts. What else is there  to tell apart from JM's parentage?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

I thought I'd check out 'while you were sleeping'.

Seems quite different from Second husband, Miss M etc. 

Really? I oughtta find a place to watch it.

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

This is 2017. Can't they think of other titles?

Good grief. What is it with dramas and repetitive titles?

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

Second husband is not spooky. At least the theme and the storyline aren't. 
Somehow, I think it's going to be more draggy when it restarts. What else is there  to tell apart from JM's parentage?

Second Husband is slightly more light-hearted than most revenge dailies. Temptation of Wife was really dark for a daily- I mean, the male lead being a rapist? What?!

Anyway, there's a chance Sharon might make a big appearance again. And then there's JK's parentage as well.

• Like 3

I am so excited to see Seo Ha Joon again after this drama ends :love: I was in love with his character Seo Jung Min in Phoenix 2020! + especially when the next drama is also a makjang too which I prefer over slice of life dramas! 

Too bad this extension/Olympics is making me wait even longer for that. 

How is it possible for JK to get off the wanted list just because she pretended to be dead? And that sudden hairstyle change :joy: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, chococarmela said:

There was a daily drama on SBS in 2011 (I messed up the year) with the same name.

https://asianwiki.com/While_You_Were_Sleeping_(Korean_Drama)

Basically a nutritionist ends up in a coma because of the chief obstetrician of a hospital, who's the mistress of the nutrionist's husband. Nutritionist wakes up and starts planning her revenge, since she lost her husband and her baby. Oh Yoon-Ah played the villain in this show.

this sounds weirdly entertaining but I am sure there are no subs for this... it is only in the last few years, they have started subbing daily shows. pity! 

• Like 1