[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

On 1/28/2022 at 11:28 PM, jayakris said:

That is posterior gastric expulsion used for propulsio

Like a f..t?  That would be terrible if she's the FL. :Megalol:

@backstreetboysfan BSH actress is showing some cleavage, JK also shows some cleavage in the poster. JM has big feet.:smiley:
Maybe it's going to be abs and boobs in the coming episodes?  I am ready to see JK and SH behind bars. Followed by the gold digger. When oh when?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 hours ago, maribella said:

Like a f..t?  That would be terrible if she's the FL. :Megalol:

@backstreetboysfan BSH actress is showing some cleavage, JK also shows some cleavage in the poster. JM has big feet.:smiley:
Maybe it's going to be abs and boobs in the coming episodes?  I am ready to see JK and SH behind bars. Followed by the gold digger. When oh when?

I wouldn't mind :) We can have more of those episodes with Sang Mi and Bakery Oppa in the gym :partyblob: 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

preview: awww, poor jae min. he looks heartbroken. jae kyung and lounge mom are cooking up something. jae kyung is stupid if she is teaming up with lounge mom to do trouble. are they trying to get seon hwa in trouble and cook up attempted murder charges? is cookie mom just going to sit there and let jae kyung back in the house? by the way, no red hair from the radio station look for jae kyung?????

• Sad 4

Oh nooooo, JM is so sad, poor boy,  i want him for me, hummm in my arms:4267_LiccGif:

I understand SH, she doesn't know that JM is not her mother's bio son, I guess it will be the mother who will tell JM the truth, but i hope it will be this week

• Like 6

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I wouldn't mind :) We can have more of those episodes with Sang Mi and Bakery Oppa in the gym 

I can see a self propelled SM. Nobody else fits the picture, not even JK. SM has not dropped anything but she gives me a klutzy impression. Maybe she's trying so hard with Bakery oppa.  
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Hero Wars

• Like 4

Argh.  Today's was a terrible episode.  Things were just not getting anywhere, and the episode left a lot of things unanswered.

What the hell kind of explanation was that, for JK's escape from the fall? It is supposedly the kind of cliff from where the cops had quickly determined that she wouldn't survive... and there she was, with no injuries, with two oldies.  And that was that?   Am I to believe that she actually had her own f..t propelling her into the air and landing her softly into a bed at the old people's home?  And she got them to not call the cops, and to even go throw the jacket by the river? (the jacket had holes ... maybe burn holes made by her hot f..t or what?) :)

Just because she is dead, the chairman can call the cops and get them to drop charges on JK?  What the hell kind of cops do they have in Korea?  (But that is a question in all kdramas.  If the cops were shown to be any good at all, most of these drama stories wouldn't be there :) )

And then, what in the world is HR doing?  She has no worries about what kind of pain her daughter has just fallen into, and how much it will hurt JM when BSH will have to break up with him immediately?  Is the drama trying to say that she didn't know about JM being deeply in love with BSH?  Shouldn't she be telling immediately the truth on JM to BSH?  The woman seemed to be relaxing comfortably at home, and talking to the chairman about JK...  At least they had the BSH-HR scene later in the drama.  That didn't flow very well.

The only saving grace today was one sentence the cookie mom said to BSH...  "There is something you don't know, BitNa".... But BSH didn't even pay attention and was jumping all over HR for being with the chairman immediately after her husband died.  I hope that sentence from HR is a hint that she may be about to reveal the JM story to BSH soon.  At least I hope so.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

For all of the questions you ask, this is why I am quickly losing interest in this drama.  There needs to be a rocket launch theme where BSH takes an extremely active part in the company, and starts making Chairman and his awful daughter squirm.  In the meantime during the break, binge watch "Uncle";  you won't be disappointed.

• Like 3

By the way, I don't know whom JM called from the upstairs patio after BSH broke up with him. He said that something seems to be weird about BSH and that she is not telling him what.  They didn't make it clear, but the one he called may be the Cellmate Unni (can't think of anybody else).  She was rather cold in the way she spoke (maybe only because it was late at night and he woke her up), but she said she would try to meet BSH tomorrow and find out.  I wonder what role the prison unni will play in this matter.  But things become fun whenever she and JinAh get involved, so I am looking forward to it!

• Like 3