[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

everyone keep hitting him for two days 

Okay, so serious question: Is this Taeyang?

Like everyone said he is the most likely to be kidnapped and/or die in this drama (results from a poll I set up on this thread). I am still to see what he looks like?

Only Taeyang I know:

Spoiler

e3128cf0fd57d63399e2e74f4d206c22367fe61e

@Ameera AliI've seen so many gifs of men being dragged around and hit today. Tell me one of them is Taeyang.

:evilelmo:

If not, I would say that not only Taeyang is in the risk of dying. Guess that's why @LeftCoastOppa wanted the death poll. :flushed:

• LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@maribella @Lunkera @Ameera Ali This is too shocking. :sad1:

I will root for little Taeyang. I hope that this poor baby will be reunited with his mother instead. :tears:

@Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @joccu These daily dramas are too much for me, even though I am not watching them. :criesariver:

In the meantime, does anyone have any poll question ideas for this thread? Happy to set up a poll! :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will root for little Taeyang. I hope that this poor baby will be reunited with his mother instead. :tears:

don’t worry he nearly save with his mom and step dad :D

@partyon twin we need new poll on WHERE ABOUT MSH SHIRT  ( supporting @Lmangla question on   why did the bad guys steal his shirt? and why does he have his shirt removed to in order to get beaten  )

They most removed his shirt cos is hard to remove blood stains from  shirt   <_<

0-F25-CE8-F-09-A2-43-CA-9636-474513877-E

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

seriously these Minions on kdrama , can’t follow simple instructions , these boss’s need to do their dirty work by themselves :mrgreen:

.. don’t give him water even if he peg , understood <_<

12094-BD9-2-E5-C-4-E9-B-8662-8-A52-DB9-A

Genius minion :w00t: : sorry he say magic word , I need to give him water 
1-B0-D5-A0-E-C4-E0-4336-B4-DB-BC4-CB14-E

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@maribella @Lunkera @Ameera Ali This is too shocking. :sad1:

@Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @joccu These daily dramas are too much for me, even though I am not watching them. :criesariver:

In the meantime, does anyone have any poll question ideas for this thread? Happy to set up a poll! :love:

TY/SB isn't going anywhere, his mum is with him, she can kick-butt but only if she feels like it. SB is relatively safe.

@partyon  I absolutely love Bakery mum's house, much more than Mrs Joo& Chairman's house. Not sure if there is anything to poll here.

When JK comes back, maybe as a lounge madam like her mother 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1