[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

that baby is rather cute. even though it is acting, baby looked so miserable to have IV tagged to his little hand. awww... 

All babies are cute. Maybe the synopsis is inaccurate. Perhaps SB will survive, grow up to kick the creep's backside.

I remember a show which says the FL could time travel. It was so confusing, it turned out to  be a time interleaving, back and forth, Han Ji Min was senile in her old age. There I was thinking she could travel in time like the synopsis says. 

I think evil homewrecker is planning something to crush FL. So the baby is in danger.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I remember a show which says the FL could time travel. It was so confusing, it turned out to  be a time interleaving, back and forth, Han Ji Min was senile in her old age. There I was thinking she could travel in time like the synopsis says. 

... did someone mention my Noona? :wub:  The synopsis may have been a tad misleading but the drama was wonderfully heart-wrenching.  It was so good, it went by 3 names - #the light in your eyes  #dazzling  #radiant 

jTBC's The Light in Your Eyes (눈이 부시게) Episodes 11-12 (FINAL): KDRAMA

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I think evil homewrecker is planning something to crush FL. So the baby is in danger.

True, but what if JK loses her baby, and the babies are somehow switched?  JK was using her baby as a stepping stone to edge out her half-brother, and all SML is concerned about is money, swap the kids and suddenly its his child on the company throne ... thats what they did in "A Place In The Sun"

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

On 8/24/2021 at 1:38 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

... did someone mention my Noona? :wub:  The synopsis may have been a tad misleading but the drama was wonderfully heart-wrenching.  It was so good, it went by 3 names - #the light in your eyes  #dazzling  #radiant 

True, but what if JK loses her baby, and the babies are somehow switched?  JK was using her baby as a stepping stone to edge out her half-brother, and all SML is concerned about is money, swap the kids and suddenly its his child on the company throne ... thats what they did in "A Place In The Sun"

SB is at least 3 months old. How is she going to fool anyone?

@LeftCoastOppa that's it. I was quite confused for quite a few episodes. Dropped it and at the end found out about the 'time travel'. :anguished:

The old woman was the queen mother in Goong. I like her. Han Ji Min is ok. Not someone I would stay up to watch.  

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

From otoke to body flips. Looks like Sunhwa has found her signature move.

But for reals... how many more body flips will she have to do to get people off her RickRoll'D?

I'mma have to start counting...

In other words, I'm getting Park Shinhye's Doctors flashbacks. 

Like I get they're trying to show us that she's a strong capable woman but yer got to understand that flipping people over is not the only way to show she's strong. *Coughs* At least show us some other self-defense tricks she can do. I like seeing Sunhwa standing up for herself (at work and stuffs) but she needs to wipe out Sanghyuk's fam out of her life. As in "don't speak to me unless we need to settle at court 'n shiz" Like, really put that restraining order on them kinda level.

Side note; Anyone notice how much fun the director's having through all them funky camera angles and filters?

I tend to watch KBS daily-s, so this a new weird experience.

:popcornjackson:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Why can't the SFL just be happy now that she got her man? Why can't you just be happy? Why must you try and plague other people? FL is trying to live her life. She is trying to move on. Why must you drag her into the pit again? I hope she lives a miserable life with her man.

The SML, can you please make up your mind who you want to be with? You can't stand the FL getting humiliated? But what about you humiliating her in front of the SFL with your lies? You have made your bed of thorns, so now lie in it, Siree! 

FL back flipping the ML was a little OTT. I can't understand her hot hotheadedness in that situation. It seemed like a convenient and contrived trope. If you want us to know she is a strong woman, can we see her strength is some other way? Brute strength and hot-hotheadedness isn't really working for me. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@confusedheart this drama reminds my another daily where the SFL when he got her man away from the FL was still not happy. And continued to interfere the FL life.  The daily was called happy sisters.

@joccu I am watching The Promise. The SFL is miserable and has no peace of mind as she is busy suspecting her husband, SML of cheating behind her back. I am loving her tormented state. That's the best revenge actually. You  have no peace of mind and cannot even trust your husband anymore because as they say, history repeats itself and he might just be cheating behind her back, trying to reconcile with FL.

Burn baby, burn!

En vogue hip GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1