[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

27 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I wonder who is soul shifting in this trailer? The plan seemed to be to switch the shaman from the queen's body to Soyi, right? Is that what is going on? But then there's Mudeok and some kind of ominous jar of...something. I wonder what would happen if someone tried to forcibly alchemy Naksu out of Mudeok's body at this point. Buyeon stopped Uk from getting his soul stolen. I would guess she could hang on to Naksu as well? (Unless Naksu wanted to go, I dunno if that makes it different.) 

I think they are not soul shifting as in that scene other people are there. I think this is Jin Mu's plan to get the ice stone out into the open or to unleash it.

I just don't understand what unleashing the ice stone would mean for the world and why does he want to destroy the Songrim so much but it is what it is!

Please can someone translate this extended trailer? I don't understand what the dying queen's voice over speaks about the ice stone (it sounds as though she is in pain), what does MD say and what does Master Lee say.

Basically, my guess is that they will begin episode 17 with some peace and happiness. (Uk Poking MD's cheek and date kind of scene :D -- my wish list!), followed by JG going back to Songrim and chaos. Episode 18 will have Naksu unsheathing her sword. This is kiss before MD dies/disappears/becomes frozen.
Aissh (korean style)... why could we not have more Naksu in MD's body and UK interactions before this!

For some reason, I feel that Su yi or whatever her name is Bo Yi (sorry I can't remember) doesn't get soul swapped (her expression in the secret room) but then everyone is bowing to her... so I don't know!

Think it will be sooo nice if MD hears of Uk being attached by a soul shifter, unsheathes her sword and save him and then he kisses her! My dream scenario: heroine saves the hero! If there happens, then I don't care if the story is a disaster, I have my favourite sequence :D

But please someone translate the extended trailer! "jhepaal" (pretty please)

1 minute ago, rocher22 said:

the only scene where Uk and Naksu(GYJ) are in the frame together was so hilarious. (ep 1)

Oh I had forgotten about this!

Well, I was talking about Naksu in MD's body and UK's interactions. I keep getting confused of when they are being a master and servant v/s master and disciple but just the switch is so much fun.

I am ok with the new heroine coming in, I am just wondering about the transition. If it fits well with the story I am happy, if now I will be so sad! I have said this earlier but am trying to imagine Uk's reaction to his master in her actual body! It must be awkward and surreal.

4 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I will add

- the scene when her body was burning...everyone was staring at the scene..only Uk was looking

at Naksu because he knew that it was difficult for her...

will go back and rewatch this part!  :D

After seeing the extended trailer a few more times (I am trying to imagine what all will happen!)

@Tina288 What if Jang Gang is the 7th star? My imagination is running wild as in the trailer Master Lee says that those who will have to return will return or something. Need a good translation of that.

Oh and is the trailer for real? It is seems that they ask MD to be killed and then for the ice stone to restore her as she is just a servant! what in the world was that! 

Now I want to know what promise does MD want from JU

Ok, off now. Happy waiting time... this Saturday we should tie our seat belts for the a good roller coaster ride!

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

My fave scene of JangUk and MD/Naksu is .... the underwater scene, when JangUk about to switch soul with Gil-Ju, underwater MuDeok grabbed JangUk and smiled so sweetly at him. No words exchanged but Uk's face tells it all. I think that's the real blind MuDeok's smile. 

I'm not giving up on JSM @sequel 2 LOL. She can be a "Cameo", and her part are narrated in the story as a busy housewife taking care of their children (JangUk's and hers). Hehehe.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

the fact that Hang Gang would be gone for 20 years to search for his friend's daughter!

I was confused by this at first but at the moment I'm going on the idea that Naksu's father somehow merged the info on  one of the star plates into her, and we saw a brief revealing of the plates contents when she touched the water in the celestial map room. 

That information that Naksu possesses is important to Jang Gang, for what exactly remains to be seen

8 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

They killed a soul shifter but what is the story of that soul shifter? Who did this and who did he exchange souls with?

I'm hoping they won't go down this path for one reason - I could see them making Naksu an even more tragic character if it turns out she killed a wild soulshifter that contained her fathers spirit. 

7 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Please can someone tell me what does MD say in the VO during their KISS!

"... now make the next promise you can make to me ..."

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Taking bets now ! This is gonna have a disaster ending

Are you talking at the end of Part 1 or Part 2?   

I'll bet you half of the Thai Lakorn episodes I owe you at the end it will be an okay/good ending - as decided by the thread participants via poll.

What say you Noona?

4 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Please can someone translate this extended trailer? I don't understand what the dying queen's voice over speaks about the ice stone (it sounds as though she is in pain), what does MD say and what does Master Lee say.

Queen: "...You must obtain the power of the ice stone through the Alchemy of Souls..."

Mu Deok: (see above)

Master Lee: " ... The stars will come soon, and those who must go will go, and those who will return will return ..."

Master Lee's words are by far the most foreboding ... damn that was a good trailer! :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Master Lee: " ... The stars will come soon, and those who must go will go, and those who will return will return ..."

Master Lee's words are by far the most foreboding ... damn that was a good trailer! :glasses:

He is almost as impressive and profound as Master Yoda. sally kohn wow GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Although Yoda I think had a gf somewhere on another planet.

They are going to kill BY and bring back the King and Jang? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Damn, I crashed for a night because of flu and I missed another whole discussion and a poll lol.

17 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Also, who was MD's granny? If we assume things are as straightforward as BY being MD and BY falling into the water body and then being saved by someone, where did the granny come from? JG saved BY when she was in Mommy Jin's womb but he doesn't spend ages looking for her instead he goes looking for the daughter of his close friend? The daughter of the close friend of JG is picked by JM but why her?

I think Jang Gang was not very inclined to Bu Yeon's existence in the first place (I mean he only helped because Ho Gyeong literally begged him). Naksu (or Cho Yeong) though, is his friend's daughter, a friend that he believed was dead because of his fault, therefore he thinks the daughter being gone is also his fault.

Meanwhile, mudeok's grandma...hm, just another random plot hole I guess (maybe we'll see her in part 2? At this point we'll just throw any remaining plot hole to the second season lol).

17 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

I don't think Naksu's inner journey or character development is very clear to me. I stand on that side of the spectrum where I think the creators made her secondary to the hero, in the sense that if you observe : most things have happened to her while she doesn't "actively" do things to get her power back except for supporting JU.

17 hours ago, frozentundra said:

This is unfortunately a common scenario in Kdramas, where we start with the female lead as the main character, but she gradually takes a back seat to the journey of the male lead.

Sadly I have to agree with this. Extra sad because we literally open the series with that baddas fighting scene between Naksu and Park Jin. In the grander scheme of things, well, we knew that Jang Uk has been destined for greatness since the beginning. But to think that Naksu's painful journey and her whole badassery will just ended up with another self sacrifice for the hero is just

:crymeme:

17 hours ago, maribella said:

I can see why it's on hiatus, the writer forgot who is in who, who fathered who, is it ice stone or stoned .... if it's only 30 episodes, surely they would have had written everything. 

So trying to make it so puzzling to the viewers, they are confused themselves.

:loolz:they (or their cat) probably messed up their characters charts and diagrams and they had to re do the whole thing.

I'm having a great time reading the theories. And a new extender trailer! They might as well showed the whole four episodes in there, i bet the things in the preview are going to be the only juicy things that happen in the actual episodes. Also the poll! Cracking up at the chaotic 'truck of doom' appearances. But since it's set in somewhat historical time, how would one manifest the 'truck', a random slash of sword? A misdirected spell? Doesn't sound nearly as chaotic though. Maybe someone randomly pushed her into the lake or something?

Also If I'm not mistaken, i remember the news saying they would air the highlight AND a special episode in exchange for the hiatus, or did I misread or imagining it?

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

The switching souls theme is confusing me, who's who kinda game :lol:. Who's the real who ... LOL

After watching the special episode Recap (17), I think Jung So Min did great work portraying these Dual Character MuDeok/Naksu, A sweet girl MuDeok who trapped an assassin soul.

Now that we know how great Jinyowon's lost daughter is .... I believe Jin Bu Yeon / MuDeok is more powerful than Naksu!!!   Hehehhehe Sorry Naksu's fan chingus, Biane!

And so, I'm hoping that the story of the 2nd Sequel of this series, is about Jin Bu Yeon Duel fight with Naksu ??

I'm fantasizing the duel which is about the girls fighting over Jang Uk.  LOL.

Can't believe we have to wait for 2 weeks

I know right?  I am rooting for Jin Bu Yeon tooo!!!!   Unfortunately, because she is currently hidden, people cannot feel her existence properly.  I also think JSM did a good job in showing the confusion between Bu-yeon and Naksu.   She also makes me curious about Bu-yeon.

The writers must be trying to give Bu-yeon a grand entrance later....all these curiosity build up about her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, K-dramafan22 said:

I know right?  I am rooting for Jin Bu Yeon tooo!!!!   Unfortunately, because she is currently hidden, people cannot feel her existence properly.  I also think JSM did a good job in showing the confusion between Bu-yeon and Naksu.   She also makes me curious about Bu-yeon.

The writers must be trying to give Bu-yeon a grand entrance later....all these curiosity build up about her.

I am rooting for more character development of Jin Buyeon before we divulge to naksu and cho yeon’s story in season 2. One of the reason is jung somin is also becoming part of the brand. There is heroine and tragic part about her. Someone who was blessed with life but had to carry with a curse. Someone with so much innate power and talent to make her very well respected mage/priestess in Daeho universe. But she couldn’t because of the curse she was resurrected with and became target of greed. She had to go hiding and lived in harsh climate. Her life can be shown through Soyi’s life to fight for survival and harshest surroundings. She cannot fall into wrong hands. So there is comment about who is Mudeok’s nanny. I hope she is just a humble Shaman to protect her secret but I saw there is episode showing mudeok doll in ragged clothes and blindfold. She was in subject of  sorcery again in her 20’s: almost to the age she will meet her destiny. Some comment mentioned she doesn’t exist as human but more godlike. I think buyeon was a real soul but was dead at birth but survived by ice stone. It is her lifeline. I think she can only survive in her body as buyeon/mudeok. She cannot go to another body that does not have ice stone. It was very important power buyeon process to be able to trap the spirit and control or bind their powers.

it brings us to her crossing path with naksu and how she handle the most dangerous and powerful mage, naksu. It is actually best thing to naksu to stop revenge and open her mind. I think this is the moral of this story or drama. Revenge is not always an answer. We see the journey of naksu/mudeok in front but they whole thing planned is probably buyeon. If it weren’t for buyeon, anyone including Jang Uk will not be safe. And also if it weren’t for her, naksu will never be able to heal her heart or her past with Jang Uk and others too. Buyeon seems to be able to come in and out. She can listen and see memories. She made sure jang uk awakens his powers. She allows Jang uk to go through danger. If it is beyond naksu, Buyeon will come in rescue. 

I hope buyeon can emerge as heroine along with naksu. Her sacrifice and strategy put in all place. Jung somin did pull strings on Buyeon’s side. 

I hope buyeon will survive but her life but the curse will automatically put her to sacrifice herself for right reasons. I hope she can disappear to go on a quest to find the cure. 

jang uk romance will be on hold when naksu leaves Mudeok’s body. I do think yul has gift of healing and will heal Naksu’s body. I think yul has a magic to make body double to make it look like naksu. Yul is very intelligent mage while Uk is more of innate powers needed to be awaken. UK has more talent in boldness and bravery. If UK studies like Yul, he could do what Yul can do as a mage thorough hard work and experience. Yul would be like part of Ravenclaw while UK is more of Griffyndor. I think naksu will attain hwansu powers from being in buyeon’s body. She will transfer and survive without ice stone. Her body will not go wild like master hemp Lee. I think uk will learn and observe the difference between naksu and mudeok and buyeon. So whom he will end up with. Could be naksu if she chooses him. Naksu may choose him but Uk may meet buyeon and realised that he also loves her. But buyeon cannot be at UK’s side because of her curse. So it is more of letting go and learn to love again with naksu. I am just so used to jae wook and somin but shifting to jae wook to go yun jung is little too weird. The shift is too soon. Mudeok and Uk has been building so far and so much. And the bodies changed. It is little bit shift to adjust to new chemistry we already like. That kind of forced me to ask for more jin buyeon. I hope she will have heroic ending. She has gone through so much and no one ever thinks of her. Only her mom. It is very sad story but she is deemed powerful and intelligent as naksu in her own way and story. I hope at the end naksu may give her respect to buyeon for allowing her to live and forced her to understand the things she lost or taken away from her. I think naksu will consider to call buyeon as her master. As for UK, I think it would be love story with buyeon with sad ending. 

i think buyeon and uk can reunite in Harry Potter universe. Uk will be descendant of uk and cho young, and buyeon will be descendant or park dang gu and cho yeon. And in modern days, somin and jaewook will reunited attending Daeho University of magic. We can only hope for reunion of jae wook and somin. But Hong sister’s wouldn’t give us such ending. They always tried to be realistic.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EXTENDED TRAILER!!

Now, we'll be waiting for the kiss...I have no idea on which episode, though :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

I cannot wait to see Mu Deok-Naksu kick some asses too!! :onfirex:

spacer.png

Although...who's that on the floor lying (dead?) during the Shaman Choi-Queen doing the alchemy sorcery?! :rip:

spacer.png

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Happiness is, tea and cake and gossip. - Funny & Happy

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 2
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, AlterEgoNo9 said:

Now, we'll be waiting for the kiss...I have no idea on which episode, though :fullofhearts:

my thoughts exactly! chances are that the best scene will be in the last two minutes of episode 18 and we will be left gasping for more!

So this is my guess and I can be totally wrong: King wants to see the power of the ice stone (JM's unveiling of the ice stone to the world) and MD will be the guinea pig as she can't do magic. She is lying on the floor? This is why she gets the power to unsheath her sword and some people think she might be doing tansu when you see the light on her sword in the latest trailer :D

Now let us see what all have they planned and how my head will ache!

@partyon: the poll is so much fun! Your options made me laugh :D

7 hours ago, SleepyKitty said:

Damn, I crashed for a night because of flu and I missed another whole discussion and a poll lol.

Hope you are feeling better! I was so dead over the weekend and then I saw the extended trailer and sleep went for a toss!
Btw what if JG is BY's dad? So many people have theorised about that... I don't know but I can't come up with theories at this point though candidates for the position of BY's dad are very limited. At this point, I just want to see the end, digest and go back to sleep. AoS is the reason that my dreams are also rotating around alchemy and soul shifting :D

7 hours ago, SleepyKitty said:

Sadly I have to agree with this. Extra sad because we literally open the series with that baddas fighting scene between Naksu and Park Jin. In the grander scheme of things, well, we knew that Jang Uk has been destined for greatness since the beginning. But to think that Naksu's painful journey and her whole badassery will just ended up with another self sacrifice for the hero is just

Just because hero's journey is to be greater than the heroine's, that is not a good excuse for not working on the girl's character. One can write a paper on Hong Sister's strong female character set-up with weak character arcs/development.

Btw the director in some interview said no one from the main cast will die at the end of season 1 :D So who knows how he plans to push actress playing MD to the background and allow actress playing Naksu to come to the foreground. But please, no taking away the strength from either of their characters. Just give them their due play, man!

@LeftCoastOppa: For some reason I am not too sure about the translation. MD says something like promise later or something! So I was asking if someone had seen another translation of the trailer.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Oh...I think one of the things the writer has de-railed is the WONDERFUL SYNERGY of the 4 seasons :highonflowers:  of Cho-yeon, Danggu, Yul and Jang Uk(despite he had no magic power then)  in EP 1 or 2....    The introduction was so powerful and raised a lot of expectations.   Now it felt like a needle had burst the balloon effect...:loolz:

After that, the 4 seasons were never developed further in the story....   It's such a downplayed subplot.   I hope during the hiatus, the writer can make some sense of their wonderful synergy which can be translated to powerful energy to protect the mage world...:please::elated:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

So this is my guess and I can be totally wrong: King wants to see the power of the ice stone (JM's unveiling of the ice stone to the world) and MD will be the guinea pig as she can't do magic. She is lying on the floor? This is why she gets the power to unsheath her sword and some people think she might be doing tansu when you see the light on her sword in the latest trailer :D

How would they test the Ice Stone on Mu Deok? Another soulshift?  I seriously doubt any of the 3 individuals who know who she truly is would allow that ... scary though, I cannot make out any of the 3 in that scene.  :unsure:  

I'd still rather have Bu Yeon release her power in a moment of crisis - a brief scene of Mu Deok/Naksu facing Mu Deok/Bu Yeon across the nether of the Alchemy of Souls - Then its time for the maid to surprise almost everyone, just please make it a good fight.

35 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

Btw what if JG is BY's dad? So many people have theorised about that... I don't know but I can't come up with theories at this point though candidates for the position of BY's dad are very limited.

Oh please no - WAY too much ugly weirdness in that - Jang Gang isn't/wasn't really devoted to Do-Hwa, Jang Uk is loving up on his half sisters body ... soulshift talk wont get around the bio/physical that is the same dad.  just ewwwww!

45 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

Btw the director in some interview said no one from the main cast will die at the end of season 1 :D So who knows how he plans to push actress playing MD to the background and allow actress playing Naksu to come to the foreground. But please, no taking away the strength from either of their characters. Just give them their due play, man!

If no one dies, then perhaps Part 2 is spin off stories as has been reported

I'm still hoping the current story does end in the next 4 episodes, from the preview we've just scene we know some major plot points will be advanced.

- Mu Deok Naksu will regain her power (at least enough to draw her sword)

- Jang Gang pissed alot of people off in Songrim over something

- The Queen will be seen by Park Jin, Mother Jin, and others using the Alchemy of Souls

- In the secret room, all of Jin Mu's minions are bowing to So I, did the Queen soulshift into her?  Did Bu Yeon save her as she did Jang Uk and So I is pretending to be the Queen maybe?

- So I/fake Bu Yeon will clearly be revealed, as she can obviously see when she screams during the Yul attack

With the Queen exposed, and the Ice Stone out in the open, the battle for good/evil cant be far off, and I can't see how they'll drag this out over 10 additional episodes in Part 2 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

@partyon: the poll is so much fun! Your options made me laugh :D

Thanks I guess :D 

I really wanted to put in even wackier options, but wasn’t sure everyone would appreciate them 

:emmm:
I left out the following cliffhanger options:

1) Turns out Jang Gang is really Naksu’s father! :scream:
2) Uk gets amnesia and starts courting another lady instead - or the Crown Prince 

3) Crown Prince gets a lake/river scene - cue in camera on abs :love:

4) There is a time travel scene and Mu Deok/Naksu ends up using the Kahi face balm on her forehead and cheeks, then on her lips

:spitswater:
5) Cho Yeon is preggers y’all! Dang Gu faints when he learns he will be an appa

6) Jin Mu gets a nose bleed. Is he terminally ill?

7) The Crown Prince finds his real mom in a jail cell and doesn’t recognize her due to her deformed appearance. But he understands it’s her when they speak and he puts one plus one together (because you know he’s a smart Prince). He cries and cue in on his face and words that he will rescue his dear mom and avenge his mom's cruel fate!
Angry Lord Hater GIF

(preferably shirtless of course :glasses:)

8) Turns out mama Jin has a gambling addiction and hence she’s been so unreasonable for the last 10 episodes

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

OMG @partyon I can't stop laughing. I wish Hong Sisters could read this, this is so up their alley kind of angles!

But I can see... you have a one track mind: shirtless CP up for grabs!

8 hours ago, K-dramafan22 said:

Oh...I think one of the things the writer has de-railed is the WONDERFUL SYNERGY of the 4 seasons :highonflowers:  of Cho-yeon, Danggu, Yul and Jang Uk(despite he had no magic power then)  in EP 1 or 2....    The introduction was so powerful and raised a lot of expectations.   Now it felt like a needle had burst the balloon effect...:loolz:

I think they stretched themselves too much so angles got left! 

Too many characters.

I still don't understand why do we need the Medicine Grandpa's granddaughter? We could have done without MD being jealous, other things could have moved JU and MD towards a kiss! Also, am not a fan of I don't like you (even if I like you internally) and will only show that I like you when I see another love interest around you! But whatever... right now 4 more days and it will be Saturday! yuhooo...

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh please no - WAY too much ugly weirdness in that - Jang Gang isn't/wasn't really devoted to Do-Hwa, Jang Uk is loving up on his half sisters body ... soulshift talk wont get around the bio/physical that is the same dad.  just ewwwww!

Tell me about it! I feel the same way.

Will respond to the rest a bit later.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, Tina288 said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

i think buyeon and uk can reunite in Harry Potter universe. Uk will be descendant of uk and cho young, and buyeon will be descendant or park dang gu and cho yeon. And in modern days, somin and jaewook will reunited attending Daeho University of magic. We can only hope for reunion of jae wook and somin. But Hong sister’s wouldn’t give us such ending. They always tried to be realistic.

You make me sad already. :bawling:

But,  Dear Hong sisters, if you want realistic story, why can't you make the Dead be Rest in peace ??

And let the one that physically alive keep continue their romance life story? LOL *wink*

I mean like, let Naksu be ...................................... staying dead?

Ooops I'm hiding behind JangUk from the thrown rotten tomatoes.

But yeeah I still clearly remember the ending of my fave drama A Korean Odyssey that was so disappointed.

And if this ending is gonna be the same , let me be disappointed now,  LOL

- But JangUk, how dare you .... how dare you worshiping the existence of your master Naksu, while kissing the lips that belongs to MuDeok/BuYeon?"

- How dare JangUk and Yul only think about protecting Naksu's wild soul by trying so hard finding her the ice stone?

- Did JangUk or Yul ever think what's going to happen to Mudeok's body after Naksu soul evaporated from MD's body?

- Did JangUk ever tried to discover the origin of Blind Mudeok?  - (Nope I haven't heard that story - only ParkJin tried)

- And what if MD-BY physically back being "blind" after releasing Naksu into heaven....*Ilustrated by madam Kim waving her hands like a bird* ?  - Is there someone going to love the real BY?

My poor baby BuYeon!  (sniff sniff - I'm already using 2 boxes of tissue).

126233f29c5c74984ea7f985227d17ac.gif

Cr. Pinterest

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

You make me sad already. :bawling:

But,  Dear Hong sisters, if you want realistic story, why can't you make the Dead be Rest in peace ??

And let the one that physically alive keep continue their romance life story? LOL *wink*

I mean like, let Naksu be ...................................... staying dead?

I'll offer the counter - why not have Bu Yeon's spirit depart?

Both Bu Yeon & Naksu were saved by the Ice Stone's power - Bu Yeon before birth, and Naksu via Alchemy of Souls

The story so far has focused on Naksu, and there are rumors Jung So Min will not be returning for Part 2, when are we supposed to get to know the character of Bu Yeon other than in cryptic flashbacks from other characters?

I would offer that it makes more sense for the story as presented thus far, for Naksu to stay in Bu Yeons body, and have their spirits merge or Bu Yeons to depart - Putting Naksu back in her old body now would set up a situation with Jang Uk/Naksu/Yul that cannot be adequately resolved in the episodes remaining in Part 2 based on the pacing of the story in Part 1

I for one, hope they don't try it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

In the secret room, all of Jin Mu's minions are bowing to So I, did the Queen soulshift into her?  Did Bu Yeon save her as she did Jang Uk and So I is pretending to be the Queen maybe?

You are still cheering for So-I? @LeftCoastOppaThey may be bowing to something on the wall behind her. She's all pretend isn't she? Not another soul shifting?:surprisedwut:
You know what previews are like.

There are so many characters doing all sorts of strange things in this show.

I am sticking to the one I had watched, 

MD/Naksu.  What happened to the old king? Has he soul shifted into MD too and just waiting to pounce on everyone?   And the puppy dog? The more the merrier.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

You are still cheering for So-I? @LeftCoastOppaThey may be bowing to something on the wall behind her.

@maribella I mean this with all sincerity ... :yum::yum::yum:

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

There are so many characters doing all sorts of strange things in this show.

Kinda like a mini Daily eh? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2