[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

Ep 9 keep harping about the last soul shifter..actually the queen also was the 2nd last soul shifter until her position was taken over by Jin Mu in a younger body.

With the latest BuYeon younger self showing.. and JangUk and NakSu together..perhaps NakSu possibility of pregnancy might contain one of the souls in BuYeon body? Then BuYeon might give birth to 3rd generation of strong blind priestess again.

Interesting the theory that BuYeon body is harboring 3 souls..but unlikely as Master Lee only detected 2.

If SeolRan last scene acted by the older actress..I suspect this will be a past story being explained why SeolRan soul might be in the stone thus closing the loop for why the last stone exist.. maybe to destroy the Mage Choi with the reverse ice stone..SeolRan sacrificed herself thus losing her body yet her soul somehow got trapped in the last ice stone would make sense..maybe time to re consider the SeolRan invisible poem again.

My conclusion of this drama is..found powerful stone with possibility of immortality ..hide it forever coz anybody with anything to lose will covet it..as shown by avatar movies.

2 minutes ago, Rob Kemp said:

My conclusion of this drama is..found powerful stone with possibility of immortality ..hide it forever coz anybody with anything to lose will covet it..

My conclusion of this drama is....

Jessica Lynn Parsons GIF by The Dungeon Run

• LOL 6

Cool episode, another revelation about Buyeon

i think the writing is a bit mess, but each week i return to see this mess, and tomorrow is the final lol

Maybe for the last episode, JangUk and Nasku will get new bodies by alchemy of soul, i don't know

I just this idea that the second part a real deal would be by changing also the lead actor , so it would be fun to see new lead male and lead female play Janguk and Nasku,

now that we arrive in the last episode, it's obvious, there was no need to change the main actress

• Like 2

After watching episode 9 again, is this a bad time to point out that Seo Yul was also missing at the end? :unsure:

Since the Queens soul lantern would've gone out at fortress Seo, maybe he went north to tell them what is happening, and bring that army back to Daeho. 

AND WHERE WAS MASTER LEE DURING ALL OF THIS???!!! :rage:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4

Changing side because of losing your turtle:  (The turtle truly played a big part this season):joy:

Spoiler

Also not Jang Uk agreeing that this reason is more believable than any other grand reason :lol:

Spoiler

-------

movie vilains have their cats, the crown prince has his turtle:lol:image

• LOL 8

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN HUSBAND AND WIFE:heart:

watching star-crossed lovers excellence when he kisses her eyes before kissing her lips because the blue marks in her eyes confirms that it's the soul he has fallen in love with again and again...

63b041151b0136ff5ee788c1359b7a51d49a5f35.gifv

0efa2e56e79a346034c3d713d9c588448e32b038.gifv

Spoiler

ddeb46d8f0353cb611d2534bf5da693f4b297a78.gifv

====

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

On 12/27/2022 at 2:27 AM, misspiggie said:

You must watch Season 1 first in order to relate. 

It's fictional + fantasy-type sageuk (historical drama), primarily focusing on the sorcery of soul-exchange. Personally, I like this kind of genre. It does get more intriguing with every episode, so do be patient. The actors are well-chosen and fit their characters very well.

There's only 4 episodes left of Season 2, so hurry! Hope to see you here with us!

PS:  I haven't watched a real-time ongoing drama series since Scarlet Heart Ryeo, as I hate the suspense and wait for the next episodes every week. The only thing I miss is the camaraderie with fellow-fans' excitement, sharing thoughts and insight. 

This show really did not disappoint. 

It is the 11th day and I have finished the first season.  Now I feel the urge to post here that I am so much loving this scene 22:46 of ep 3 Season 2 :fullofhearts: I didn't thought he would approach her mom haha.. I have been away too long from the forum, realize cannot post picture directly.  Not sure the attempt from facebook feed will do.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2175396249299215&set=a.331669920338533

• Like 4

1 minute ago, a15t3 said:

realize cannot post picture directly

You can use https://imgur.com/upload for both pictures & gif. 

Point over mouse over the frame & click on the 3 dots.

Click on "Get Share Links" & use BBCode. 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/66H4RlK.gif[/img]

Delete the words in red, then go to the end (of the word .gif) and then press enter.

Your picture will be embedded. 

Also remember you are allowed maximum 3 pictures or gif -- the extra ones must be put in "Spoiler".

Glad to see you back here, right before the end. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

You can use https://imgur.com/upload for both pictures & gif. 

Point over mouse over the frame & click on the 3 dots.

Click on "Get Share Links" & use BBCode. 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/66H4RlK.gif[/img]

Delete the words in red, then go to the end (of the word .gif) and then press enter.

Your picture will be embedded. 

Also remember you are allowed maximum 3 pictures or gif -- the extra ones must be put in "Spoiler".

Glad to see you back here, right before the end. 

Thank you, you are inspiring.  Am glad to be back, right on time

46 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@a15t3Wow, you made it! Your brain must be on overload, lol.

And yes, that scene was EPIC. :D 

Hahaha thank you, yes!! Super overload.  Good to have year end holidays.

• Like 5

So seeing as it looks like the all the leaders of the Unanimous Assembly are on Team Evil, if our worst fears are confirmed, and the 3 elders truly are dead, this is how I see the fallout if everyone else on Team Good survives

- The Crown Prince will take the throne when the King dies

- Park Dang Gu becomes the stand alone leader of Songrim

- Cho Yeon becomes the new Lady Jin

- Despite each being the leader of a great house, Cho Yeon & Dang Gu will marry, thus ending decades of mistrust between Jin & Songrim

- The CP names Jang Uk Gwanju and he once again takes up his fathers sword OR this could go to Seo Yul

- Naksu abandons the assassin and reclaims her family name and is appointed leader of Cheonbugwan following her fathers legacy

- Park Jin's steadfast sidekick Sang-Ho continues to serve Dang Gu in Songrim, he becomes romantically involved with Ju-Wol, the owner of Chwiseonru House (they've actually had 1 or 2 scenes together for all you FFWDing types:rolleyes:)

- Lady Heo departs for some fortress far away - with her annoying maid

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Ok, I'm bracing myself for the last episode!! Still my guess is that Uk and Naksu will end up together...just hope it's not as ghosts, or that Bu Yeon will carry Uk's and Naksu's child, haha!! :fear: 

That'd be weird, LOL!

Maybe Bu Yeon/Seol Ran's soul will decide to leave for heavens after they solve the issue of the ice stone and allow Naksu and Uk to live happily together. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1