[Drama 2022] Green Mothers Club, 그린마더스클럽

larus

So now that Jinha is dead, everyone is pointing fingers. (Goodbye, Kim Gyuri, I will miss you and your crazy eyes.)

It looks like Chun-hee went directly to Jinha's house carrying her big bag full of drugs. Their elevators have CCTV installed, so the police see her on the video, and they know that Chun-hee is the last person who visited Jinha at her home before she fell to her death.

Everyone blames themselves and feels terrible. Luis blames himself, Eun-pyo blames herself...

Chun-hee is shocked to find out Eun-pyo's husband is a police detective and he is investigating this case, so when she feels cornered, she tells Eun-pyo-s husband that Jinha was upset that she thought Luis was cheating on her with her college classmate (Eun-pyo).

Chun-hee is in a heap of trouble. If they do an autopsy, they'll probably find out Jinha was pumped full of illegal drugs. Aside from maybe manslaughter, she will get caught for all her drug-selling.

So she sells out Eun-pyo, insinuating that she was cheating on her husband. It looks like she gets into a hair-pulling fight with Chun-hee about it next week.

Dong-seok and Su-in get into the Gifted Student program, but Yu-bin and the rest of the other kids do not.

My thoughts:

Despite her haughty and drug-running ways, I liked Chun-hee and her friendship with Eun-pyo, so I'm sad to see that end. She gave Eun-pyo pretty good advice and even though she is the queen of the crazy tiger moms, she seems really level-headed at times. Like when her daughter Yubin was throwing a fit after not making it into the Gifted program, Chun-hee gave her surprisingly level-headed advice - sometimes you don't do well, does that mean you should give up everything? I thought she would just scream at her daughter for failing, but that's not what she did.

Anyway, can't wait for next week. She betrayed Eun-pyo big time, but she's also in deep s**t, so... I guess I can't blame her for having survival instincts. Haha.

I'd also like to find out more why Jinha was so crazy-obsessed with Eun-pyo her entire life.

• Like 2

I THOUGHT this drama was about forgiveness and they will become friends at the end, i was wrong

who is the murder? 

Chun-hee is pretty bad, she want Eun Pyo to take the blame and inser doubt and Eun Pyo's husband

• Like 3

What a turn of events.  Whoa… so now it’s a mystery and murder case.  Don’t really think it’s her own will to self-destruction. 

At least there are 3 suspects – Chunhee, the director (hubby of Young Mi) and step mom of Jinha.  Probably not Louis.

This drama has quite complex plot.  It does consist of secrets and psychological warfare as they mentioned.  Good for those who want the brains to do some digging. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, QSD said:

What a turn of events.  Whoa… so now it’s a mystery and murder case.  Don’t really think it’s her own will to self-destruction. 

At least there are 3 suspects – Chunhee, the director (hubby of Young Mi) and step mom of Jinha.  Probably not Louis.

This drama has quite complex plot.  It does consist of secrets and psychological warfare as they mentioned.  Good for those who want the brains to do some digging. 

Haha, yes, I totally forgot about Young-mi and what a drama queen she was, making this tragedy all about her. OMG, she is such a delightful freak.

Also creepy is her husband. When he visited Jinha's apartment, they talked about the artist Mogdigliani, and his muse who threw herself out of a window the day after he died. Hard to guess what happened, but that little scene was not there for nothing.

• Like 2

Chun Hee was always a snake. Her friendship with EP was always for what she could get out of EP she wanted the dirt on her ties to Jin Ha and Louis. 

Our cutey definitely didn't take after his mother, EP to dang thick and keeps acting like some space cadet.

Anyways Henry did it!  the thought of entering one more moronic competition broke him add to that he couldn't find Tory and she charging a way his dad. He comes out his room seeing comfort only to see her pissed out head shooting the breeze on the balcony and he sees red and just rushes her and she goes over accidentally...... I'm bored people humor me:crazymad:

• Like 2

We didn’t get a response from Louis why he left Eunpyo for Jinha.  Now looking back at his plan why writing a book, and one of the reasons was to comfort a sister who’s grieving the loss of her parents.  I’m most certain he’s referring to JH.  Could it be JH threatened him back then that she can hurt EP if he doesn’t leave EP?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, QSD said:

We didn’t get a response from Louis why he left Eunpyo for Jinha.  Now looking back at his plan why writing a book, and one of the reasons was to comfort a sister who’s grieving the loss of her parents.  I’m most certain he’s referring to JH.  Could it be JH threatened him back then that she can hurt EP if he doesn’t leave EP?

I also think she definitely Pavloved him somehow into that relationship. JH need a shrink from day one she's so manipulative like a proper sociopath. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

cr owner

Curious to how they can be friends again by this betrayal.  Or never again since the relationship chart saying friendship turned sour.  I know we can’t trust the chart/synopsis fully either.

Don’t tell me her ex taking all the blames for Chunhee.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Yeah you could be right about this.

• Like 2

“Kill Heel” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Green Mothers’ Club” Rises To New All-Time High

Apr 22, 2022
by E. Cha

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Green Mothers’ Club” also reached a new all-time high of its own with its latest episode, which scored an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent.

• Like 3

Good Lord, whoever titled the drama as "Green mothers club", we need to talk!

With all that happened so far, it should be "dark mothers club". It gets darker and darker episode by episode... Before the drama is on-air, I said in LYW's thread that soft family drama like this drama (purely based on this title) is not my cup of tea. Guess the writer read that comment and turned the drama to the whole new level with jealousy, betrayal, psycho problem, suicide/murder, drug criminals. More is coming in next eps, I guess. :crazy:

20 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I THOUGHT this drama was about forgiveness and they will become friends at the end, i was wrong

who is the murder? 

Chun-hee is pretty bad, she want Eun Pyo to take the blame and inser doubt and Eun Pyo's husband

what she did is bad, but I can understand...

She's in deep RickRoll'D with Jinha's case. Her daughter just got rejected from gifted school, her son's studying result was not so good. Her husband just laughed like maniac and made sarcastic comments instead of comforting his daughter and wife. Seriously, he's the worst man so far in this drama, 2nd worst is Louis. Then, she was humiliated by her so-called mom-friends abt the rejection. It was like a sky-fall on her all at once, I would go insane as well if I were her.

I think she just acted out of anger. She felt betrayed after knowing EP lied to her abt her hubby's job. No criminal wants to be close to a policeman's wife, let alone making friends. 

I guess EP's hubby is not that shallow to believe in what CH said. Instead, she still remains as the number 1 suspect. He's a detective after all. 

I'm kinda feel bad for CH, actually. I'm interested in her love story with the ex, why they broke up as it looks like they still have feeling to each other till now. Was it because they were poor and she wanted her future kids to have bright future with good education, so she ended up with the doctor? 

20 hours ago, QSD said:

I still think it's a suicidal case. She felt like everyone abandoned her (her parents, EP, Louis). She should have gone to to a shrink instead of taking sleeping pills. 

I feel bad for her too,... it was like she were crying out for help with her dual behavior because of her unstable mental problem, but everyone, including her husband and "bestie", thought she was crazy and unbearable. I agree with "What's the point of being beautiful and having all that money? If there's a hole in your heart, none of that means anything."

Her mystery death will reveal the true color and dark sides of many ppl involved: CH and her husband, Louis, EP, director (or writer, I'm not sure his job)...

I think there are few "errors" with the drama production. EP's 2nd son had injured leg and must go through operation, but after few days, there was scene that he jumped up and down without any problem. And did the police come into conclusion that Jinha jumped off from her penthouse in 20+ floor? then why there was no wound or even small scratches in her face or head? or someone killed her and carried her there? then that was a lousy criminal cover-up. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr owner

From the preview it appears the guy who gave CH a ride when she was drunk is hugging her.  Notice the earring.  Is he her actual ex or another one besides Yoonsu's husband we assuming?

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr owner

Her last clinging.  I wonder if she harbored real affection for EP for the longest time, however, EP didn’t reciprocate to her that kind of love.  So, it messed up her mind.  She gone crazy with her behaviors up & down like a yo-yo.

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr owner

He's the most caring one among the other 4 husbands.

Louis isn’t happy with his marriage.

Chunhee’s spouse is lousy.

Yoonsu’s hubby thinking of his ex.

Young Mi’s man is a bit creepy & could be a murderer.

• Like 2