[Drama 2022] Green Mothers Club, 그린마더스클럽

larus

10 hours ago, QSD said:

cr owner

Guess the hubby didn't feel good.

love triangle is right there :D 

If Jin-ha's hubby kisses Eun-pyo (I think he won't or Eun-pyo will avoid his kiss), Jin-ha is going to get jealous over the fact that her husband gets the chance to kiss Eun-pyo while she doesn't.... :sweatingbullets:

Jin-ha behaves weirdly in an uncomfortable way to Eun-pyo. She's over-obsessive about Eun-pyo to the extend she might snatch Eun-pyo's ex just to get her attention. Or she went against Chun-hee abt academies for gifted kids because Eun-pyo got closely to Chun-hee while avoiding her like plague. And she teamed up with Eun-pyo's cousin just to have opportunity to go out for a drink with Eun-pyo, and got jealous here and there with Eun-pyo-Chun-hee relationship. 

At some points in ep4, I think Jin-ha sincerely cared abt Eun-pyo when she wanted to give Eun-pyo's team card-boards for the competition. Still, she may have psycho or mental problems.

On 4/15/2022 at 5:25 AM, chickfactor said:

I'm sad to hear about Eun-pyo's dad. I guess that is why she gave up on her studies in France suddenly.

I'm not sure of the time-line, but I guess Eun-pyo gave up on her studies in France because her ex left her for Jinha? Now she still has feelings towards that man though. But I'm rooting for her hubby (the detective). He's a bit dull, but he sincerely cares abt her. 

21 hours ago, QSD said:

cr owner

I was a bit surprised she smokes at first.  Wondering why she still smuggling drugs.  Does her husband not provide her enough financial expenses?  She said she married to a penniless hubby.  Or maybe she is forced to deliver illegal drugs?

The tuition for her kids' extra classes is no joke, I think. Remember Jun-ju's husband has been working his butt off only to pour all money into education :sweatingbullets: Eun-pyo must do part-time job to afford her son's extra class too. 

Now everyone wants a piece of Eun-pyo for different reasons, LOL. Jin-ha and Louis still have (weird) feelings to her. :sweatingbullets: Chun-hee's aware of how talented Eun-pyo's son is, and wants him to team up with her daughter in the future. Eun-pyo's cousin wants to side with her to get close to Tiger mon and Jinha. The other mom (Young-mi) wants more mom members for her club going against academies for gifted kids.

I root for drinking-smoking-clubbing buddies (Eun-pyo & Chun-hee) ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr owner

Eunpyo and Chunhee are friends now, however, I might doubt if Chunhee is genuine by her looking in the first gif.  It's after she saw what happened to the argument between Eunpyo & Jinha the night before.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Finished ep 4 :please:

1. I love Yu Bin’s omma style :wub:

2. This drama very inspiring. It shows that mothers job is not easy. It seems that being a dad is easier than being a mother. All dads in this drama only need to go work and earn much money to support their children education. While mothers working very hard every minute. Hahaha. Wake up earlier, preparing breakfast, preparing kids lunch boxes and snacks, their uniforms, choosing good school and course places, helping kids to learn at home, go socialize with other mothers, becoming mother’s club member, and between that mothers need to be perfect. LOL. Behind every successful kid, there is his/her perfect mother :thumbsup: 

3. And also mothers need to taking care of their exes. HAHAHAHAHA Yeah being a mother is very complicated and hard working but enjoyable. And she is also a woman who has ex bf and also need to socialize and having friends. Hahaha. I so love this drama

4. I like Henry’s mother. 

5. Why there’s no mother father couple who looks romantic in this drama? Hahahaaa is this drama trying to showing us too about a real relationship between husband-wife? Hahahaaa

6. I can’t wait for the next eps

7. I am so proud of Dong Suk :heart:

8. Henry’s father needs to be slapped.

• Like 4

On 4/17/2022 at 1:22 AM, Nymeria289 said:

What is Louis up to....why would he try kissing Eun Pyo in his home right under his wife's nose. Chun Hui is doing some funny business and I can't wait to figure it out.

EunPyo was Louis first love when they were studying in France together & they were so in love until after JinHa appeared & she was attracted to Louis. Since they were best friends, EunPyo gave way to JinHa. EP stopped her studies & returned to Korea. Louis still has lingering feelings for EP while she bore grudge against him for dumping her. Hence Louis couldn't control himself cos his marriage to JinHa has no love.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Gumiho said:

2. This drama very inspiring. It shows that mothers job is not easy. It seems that being a dad is easier than being a mother. All dads in this drama only need to go work and earn much money to support their children education. While mothers working very hard every minute. Hahaha. Wake up earlier, preparing breakfast, preparing kids lunch boxes and snacks, their uniforms, choosing good school and course places, helping kids to learn at home, go socialize with other mothers, becoming mother’s club member, and between that mothers need to be perfect. LOL. Behind every successful kid, there is his/her perfect mother :thumbsup: 

yep, agree, mom job is one of the most difficult job in the world. 

This drama is a slice of life. I'm not a mom yet myself, but I'm surrounded by moms from different companies at my office floor. Sometimes, I heard them discussing abt their kids' studies, which extra class or teacher is best, which academies for talents at different grades/ages they should send kids to. No joke, they all want their kids to study at best schools with sky-high tuition or go aboard for further studying. Their chatting makes me question myself if I'm able to be a good mom in the future. :sweatingbullets:

During covid time last year, most of schools (especially kindergartens and elementary schools) were closed. Some moms brought their kids to work, so that they could take care of or play & study with them. Fortunately, we have free space for kids in the floor. No dad brought kids to work, btw. That's the difference b/w mom and dad. 

Mom job is such a lovely, but also stressful job. :lol:

21 hours ago, Gumiho said:

5. Why there’s no mother father couple who looks romantic in this drama? Hahahaaa is this drama trying to showing us too about a real relationship between husband-wife? Hahahaaa

Haha, I think Eun-pyo and her hubby somewhat has the best (romantic) relationship among couples. The detective is a nice man, who shielded his wife from his nagging mom and let her go outside for fresh air a.k.a drinking/clubbing. :lol:

The way he "complained" abt how tired he was after spending a day looking after the kids is kinda cute. 

It would be a mess if Eun-pyo's hubby is the one discovering Chun-hee's drug smuggling and also, that her hubby killed someone in the past. Likely, it's the case as his colleague at the police station knows the guy whom Chun-hee works with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

It would be a mess if Eun-pyo's hubby is the one discovering Chun-hee's drug smuggling and also, that her hubby killed someone in the past. Likely, it's the case as his colleague at the police station knows the guy whom Chun-hee works with. 

Chun-hee's husband is an anesthesiologist, I think? If they dose the patient wrong, they can die. I'm assuming that is what happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Okay. Hmm.

Jin-ha's mother died and she has a stepmom. When her stepmom visited, she got upset and attempted suicide. She was found passed out after taking pills and Luis took her to the hospital to get her stomach pumped.

Her relationship with Luis is not great. He tells her that he's never been happy with her and she is selfish.

What Chun-hee is doing - according to K-youtube - is going to visit people in hotel rooms to inject them with Propofol which she probably gets from her Doctor Husband. So she went on one of her "appointments" and her client ended up being Jin-ha. And her ex-boyfriend (?) Su-in's father just happened to see her there, too.

Later Jin-ha is found dead, apparently having jumped from her penthouse.

My thoughts:

I don't really understand Jin-ha's problems - she is love-starved so she sought love from Eun-pyo and her mother, but they "rejected" her. Eun-pyo's mother only thought of her as her daughter's friend, but not as important as her own daughter. This is very normal, but Jin-ha interpreted this as some sort of rejection, and had to collapse on the ground weeping over it. So I see what's going on with Jin-ha, but I don't actually understand it.

I've never understood Jin-ha's obsession with Eun-pyo. If she really wanted to be Eun-pyo's friend and be loved by Eun-pyo, she would not act like that, and constantly humiliate her in public, steal her boyfriend, and expect love and friendship in return.

She did it again, by inviting her "uncle," who was the former professor who really hates Eun-pyo now for posting negative stuff about him on the internet. So Jin-ha invites him to her art exhibition, plays innocent, and rubs salt into Eun-pyo's wounds yet again. I guess this is her way of "punishing" Eun-pyo because Eun-pyo's mom does not even remember Jin-ha.

Basically, I don't really "get" her, or understand people who act this way. So her sudden death seems... weirdly not very impactful. I mean, she's obviously a basket case, but I've never fully wrapped my head around what her deal is. Maybe this will be made clearer after her death.

Can't wait until tomorrow. I want to know what is going on!

Edited by chickfactor
removed spoiler tag
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 4/18/2022 at 5:55 PM, vaiduakhu said:

yep, agree, mom job is one of the most difficult job in the world. 

This drama is a slice of life. I'm not a mom yet myself, but I'm surrounded by moms from different companies at my office floor. Sometimes, I heard them discussing abt their kids' studies, which extra class or teacher is best, which academies for talents at different grades/ages they should send kids to. No joke, they all want their kids to study at best schools with sky-high tuition or go aboard for further studying. Their chatting makes me question myself if I'm able to be a good mom in the future. :sweatingbullets:

During covid time last year, most of schools (especially kindergartens and elementary schools) were closed. Some moms brought their kids to work, so that they could take care of or play & study with them. Fortunately, we have free space for kids in the floor. No dad brought kids to work, btw. That's the difference b/w mom and dad. 

Mom job is such a lovely, but also stressful job. :lol:

Haha, I think Eun-pyo and her hubby somewhat has the best (romantic) relationship among couples. The detective is a nice man, who shielded his wife from his nagging mom and let her go outside for fresh air a.k.a drinking/clubbing. :lol:

The way he "complained" abt how tired he was after spending a day looking after the kids is kinda cute. 

Actually being a mom is a lovely job. It is not stressful but we are very tired <3

I just finished ep 5 and never thought that this drama would turn into a mystery genre. I loose interest a bit but perhaps I will keep continue watching it <3

• Like 2

Lee Yo Won Is In Great Shock As Chu Ja Hyun Silently Stands By Her Side In “Green Mothers’ Club”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 21, 2022
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Green Mothers’ Club” shared a new preview of the upcoming episode!

“Green Mothers’ Club” is a new drama about the dangerous relationships between parents at a local elementary school—and the hidden dark side of this seemingly friendly community. Lee Yo WonChu Ja HyunJang Hye JinKim Kyu Ri, and Joo Min Kyung star as five very different mothers who belong to the same parents association at the school.

Spoilers

The upcoming episode will show Sangwi neighborhood turned upside down following the death of “outsider mom” Seo Jin Ha (Kim Kyu Ri) who led a life many moms were envious of. The newly revealed stills show Lee Eun Pyo (Lee Yo Won) in a state of panic after seeing an unexpected sight. Face pale, Lee Eun Pyo sits in the pouring rain as she feels both a great sense of loss and guilt after losing her rival and longtime friend.

Green-Mothers-Club-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Green-Mothers-Club-4.jpeg

Next to the uneasy Lee Eun Pyo is Byun Choon Hee (Chu Ja Hyun) by her side. Byun Choon Hee also can’t escape suspicions because she secretly met with Seo Jin Ha before her passing. Byun Choon Hee’s gaze as she looks at Lee Eun Pyo raises question about what happened during her secretive meeting with Seo Jin Ha.

Green-Mothers-Club1.jpeg

Spoiler

Green-Mothers-Club-2.jpeg

The next episode will air on April 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523038wpp/lee-yo-won-is-in-great-shock-as-chu-ja-hyun-silently-stands-by-her-side-in-green-mothers-club

• Like 2

Lee Yo Won Breaks Down Crying As Frenemy Kim Kyu Ri Begins To Show Her True Colors In “Green Mothers’ Club”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 20, 2022
by E. Cha

Kim Kyu Ri will prove herself the dictionary definition of a “frenemy” on the next episode of JTBC’s “Green Mothers’ Club”!

“Green Mothers’ Club” is a new drama about the dangerous relationships between parents at a local elementary school—and the hidden dark side of this seemingly friendly community. Lee Yo Won, Chu Ja Hyun, Jang Hye Jin, Kim Kyu Ri, and Joo Min Kyung star as five very different mothers who belong to the same parents association at the school.

Spoilers

Previously on “Green Mothers’ Club,” Lee Eun Pyo (Lee Yo Won) was unhappy to run into her former friend and rival Seo Jin Ha (Kim Kyu Ri). However, despite Lee Eun Pyo’s obvious discomfort, Seo Jin Ha repeatedly expressed her affection for her former friend and aggressively made numerous attempts to revive their friendship. In the end, Lee Eun Pyo exploded at what she felt were passive-aggressive attempts by Seo Jin Ha to reopen old wounds—leading to a fight that even turned physical.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Eun Pyo attempts to bury the hatchet by extending an olive branch to Seo Jin Ha. Wearing a timid smile, Lee Eun Pyo offers Seo Jin Ha a beautiful bouquet of flowers as she tries to set things right, and the always graceful Seo Jin Ha beams at her as she warmly accepts the gift.

However, what seemed to be a happy reconciliation soon takes an ugly turn. As Seo Jin Ha begins to show her true colors, Lee Eun Pyo hangs her head while standing beside her, unable to hide the fact that she’s upset and mortified. Later on, when she’s finally alone, Lee Eun Pyo bursts into tears, piquing viewers’ curiosity as to what could have happened between the two women.

Lee-Yo-Won1.jpg

Kim-Kyu-Ri.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Yo-Won-Kim-Kyu-Ri.jpg

Lee-Yo-Won-2.jpg

To find out what transpires between the two frenemies, tune in to the next episode of “Green Mothers’ Club” on April 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1522899wpp/lee-yo-won-breaks-down-crying-as-frenemy-kim-kyu-ri-begins-to-show-her-true-colors-in-green-mothers-club

• Like 2