[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Episode 14 will only be available on Aug 1st (according to Netflix)

Looking forward for tomorrow episode 

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

tonight they show all the legendary scenes from this season and last season too. 

But none in netflix right?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, admonike said:

Looking forward for tomorrow episode 

But none in netflix right?

Nope, broadcasted on TV Chosun. Maybe can watch in other illegal site with subs, maybe, IDK..

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Oh! So we get 1 episode this week?  I thought the next 2 episodes were postponed to improve the quality of the drama.  I missed reading the posts and laughing about the ridiculous scenes.  What will the ghost do in ep 14?

Do you all think we'll know the reason the writer created the ghost by the end of the drama?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Oh! So we get 1 episode this week?  I thought the next 2 episodes were postponed to improve the quality of the drama.  I missed reading the posts and laughing about the ridiculous scenes.  What will the ghost do in ep 14?

Do you all think we'll know the reason the writer created the ghost by the end of the drama?  

Yes, only one episode this week, this Sunday. And i am convinced that the ghost wasn't just a filler (i don't think the writer is that lazy). I think, hope, things will come full circle with the ghost and his wife... Call it karma or divine punishment or else.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

Yes, only one episode this week, this Sunday. And i am convinced that the ghost wasn't just a filler (i don't think the writer is that lazy). I think, hope, things will come full circle with the ghost and his wife... Call it karma or divine punishment or else.

@lilyphenix @CarolynH 

If you watch New Tales of Gisaeng, I have mentioned the writer-nim also featured the ghost in her drama. The ghost was not an important character, but it gave some impact to the ML's father - to give some punishments to him. So I guess, the halaeboji ghost will make his move in episode 15 and 16 - to give some karma to creepy stepmom Dongmi! I hope he will turned himself into human & then he will make creepy stepmom go insane & kill herself. 

Just hoping, as we never know what exactly the ghost halaeboji's plan! Can't wait to watch episode 14 tonight.

tenor.gif

• Blob 2

2 minutes ago, samzi85 said:

Ooh a bigger role it says for Seo Ban. I predict some sort of flash forward with him and Pi Young, maybe?

I Hope for her, but i doubt so far all three married women have become divorced and have suffered a lot
With today's episode, there are only two left, we'll see

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I like the way BHR do the revenge! It's super FUNtastic!!
but why must sound engineer be the 'target' of those 2 wives. Might be hard to installed new actor at the end of the season so the write make the sound engineer have it both :D

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I was kind of bored by today's episode. I did enjoy BHR's revenge. Yes, she was manipulative and kind of fibbed about a couple things but the fact that her husband fell in love with another woman and got her pregnant is true enough, so I didn't mind. I feel like the writer really wants us to like PSH and Song Won, and I just don't. 

I hate that they are setting up BHR and Pi-young to fight over the sound engineer. Also hate that it seems Yu-shin is going to try to take Jia because he sees Pi-young with another man AFTER their separation/divorce. He's living with his sidepiece! What a hypocrite. 

The writer is setting up more conflicts instead of winding things down. I'm not convinced there won't be a Season 3. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, qynn said:

I was kind of bored by today's episode. I did enjoy BHR's revenge. Yes, she was manipulative and kind of fibbed about a couple things but the fact that her husband fell in love with another woman and got her pregnant is true enough, so I didn't mind. I feel like the writer really wants us to like PSH and Song Won, and I just don't. 

I hate that they are setting up BHR and Pi-young to fight over the sound engineer. Also hate that it seems Yu-shin is going to try to take Jia because he sees Pi-young with another man AFTER their separation/divorce. He's living with his sidepiece! What a hypocrite. 

The writer is setting up more conflicts instead of winding things down. I'm not convinced there won't be a Season 3. 

I agree. Ughhh, I was so disappointed with today's episode. Like really? I'm tired. Why create additional conflict amongst the wives? Too many unnecessary scenes. Why did we have to see so much of PSH and SY with his family? Like last episode wasn't enough? I'm annoyed, this isn't a daily drama!! I'm so exhausted. Definitely not tuning into season 3, the writing is poor and apparently more to come.

Only part I liked in today's episode was BHR getting back at PSH, SY and his family. They have yet to realize their respective faults in all of this. It was funny to see how hypocritical they all are. Dear Writers I will not like SY, what she did was unforgiving. Even A mi showing up and telling her congratulations? Congratulations for what? At the end of the day, they're all homewreckers without remorse.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Aigoo!!!!

I dislike like ep 14!  The only part I like is BHR smart revenge!

I skipped a lot of scenes (like I did when watching season 1) because I was not interested in Ami and Dong Mi's constant fights, Dong Ma's romance with Ga Bin, PSH's happy family and lovey dovey scenes, and their ridiculing BHR and always praised and cared for SW.

Spoiler

I think the story will go against my wishlist:

-Dong Ma wanted to return to Ga Bin (No!!!) Ga Bin doesn't deserve a blissful romance with the man she was in love with after what she did to LSE and her family.

-SPY and BHR will 'fight' for SB (Why writer-nim, why?)

Will all the mistresses get the happy ending then?:hushed: What about the wives?  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Loved loved today’s sweet revenge ... the trash parents had to hear from their friends trashing them and their son , I hope the PSH looses the job too.

BHR was too pretty today in press conference , she milked it and the call to ex FIL later was too good .. loved it.

i hope she gives up on seo he is not worth it .... first he goes and asks a random if he can play with her unborn child and now sympathizing with husbands .. 

there will be bette men in the sea for BHR .

but write may not give a better ending for BHR but I loved today’s sweet revenge how ever short it may live but seeing there smiles of those disgusting faces was well worth it 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, qynn said:

Also hate that it seems Yu-shin is going to try to take Jia because he sees Pi-young with another man AFTER their separation/divorce. He's living with his sidepiece! What a hypocrite. 

The final delightful payback will definitely be Yu Shin. Pi Young has been respectful and made no waves up to this point. We will see Yu Shin destroyed as he is now trying to take the daughter. I believe Pi Young is the smartest and deadliest of the three. I can not wait for this storyline to play out...

2 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

Loved loved today’s sweet revenge ... the trash parents had to hear from their friends trashing them and their son , I hope the PSH looses the job too.

Love it!!!!

I think there is no way Song Won will now marry him. Her family will be devastated by the scandal and the age difference has yet to be exposed. The press will also find their love nest. So sad the fairytale has been smashed!

Can not stand the FIL; all of them were so shocked by BHR. What they do not understand what they have done? But Song Won knows what they/she has done is so wrong. In the end she will have her baby which she desperately wanted. She see this family now for what they are...

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, MLWetherill said:

The final delightful payback will definitely be Yu Shin. Pi Young has been respectful and made no waves up to this point. We will see Yu Shin destroyed as he is now trying to take the daughter. I believe Pi Young is the smartest and deadliest of the three. I can not wait for this storyline to play out...

Love it!!!!

I think there is no way Song Won will now marry him. Her family will be devastated by the scandal and the age difference has yet to be exposed. The press will also find their love nest. So sad the fairytale has been smashed!

Can not stand the FIL; all of them were so shocked by BHR. What they do not understand what they have done? But Song Won knows what they/she has done is so wrong. In the end she will have her baby which she desperately wanted. She see this family now for what they are...

They are lucky that she lied just a little, because if she told the whole truth, Not only would they be getting the shaming they're having now, they would lose everything and will have to move to America. And when they do, imma break the fifth wall and embarrass them :shaq:

• Like 8

Agreed with most of the comments here .I am so  annoyed to see PSH & SY romance all over the episodes .I noticed ,among all the three mistreses  ,the writer trying to potray SY as a perfect woman ,polite to the elders ,soft spoken etc & BHR has  contradict characters compare to her .In other words ,the writer wants us to love her character & maybe to hate BHR character too . There are no remorse at all for parents in law & they still have guts to use the word "How come she stabbed us at the back " .haha Seems like they have no mirror at their house :D .You go girl ,BHR! 

I am more than happy if Nam Ga Bin get married to her ex boyfriend rather than to that Prof .Well,that Prof doesn't deserve a happy ending in his life after he broke his ex wife & kids's hearts .I am just worried ,the 50's wife will accept him back .

• Like 5