[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

It doesn't matter if you are the nicest and cleanest person in the world. As long as you start a relationship with someone that has a partner then you are dirty and mean. 

The 30s man and his mistress keep on saying that they were just friends but he didn't cheat on his wife the day he slept with his mistress. He started cheating on his wife the day he met the mistress. He only approached the mistress because he was attracted to her body. I didn't like how the father was comparing the wife that is the victim and the mistress. The 30s mistress seems like a white lotus

I would never understand why people would want to get into a relationship with someone that already has a partner. That is so weird and crazy.

The 50s mistress was talking about how it wasn't love at first sight but her trust for him built overtime. But how in world would you trust someone that blindsided and cheated on his wife with you. He can do it again to you. Why did the mistress think that calling the ex-wife was the right thing to do.

I feel sorry for the 50s wife her ex-husband just ruined her life.

I just want the 30s and 50s wife to move on. No one deserves to be betrayed like that.

The 40s mistress need to move on. The man is never going to pick her over his wife.

It feels like the writer is trying to justify cheating.

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Najoua Soussi said:

If you sleep or flirt with someone who is taken, you should get prepared to be slapped or insulted.

And if you feel temptation, dont marry or separate before crossing the line If you dont have this mind, you are a cheater.

I so want to slap the 30s mistress face!! I cannot stand her self pity look, as if she is the victim. How dare she had dinner with the 30s parents and enjoyed the care & concern showed by the 30s father! No shame! 

And the 50s mistress calling the 50s wife to meet up!! I will slap her face too! I cannot wait to see how the daughter lash the 50s mistress with her words!!

This drama a little slow....hope it will end at this season and not a season 3.

Edited by Gudetamama
  • Like 7
  • Blob 2

Woahhhhh, this thread make me can't sleep (it's midnight here) :lol: 

Cheating is unacceptable, yes, it show the low morality of the person who cheats, either man or woman. And it's something so unforgiveable, even a person can forgive but trust me, he or she will never forgets. I know, surely know that.

But... cheating do happens and it was something beyond our control. Like I said before, we can't predict the future. Ok let me share 1 true story. My best friend (used to be bff, but now just a normal friend) cheated on her husband. She definitely said her vow before me during her wedding, but end up cheats on her husband. Her husband on the other hands, not a cheater but after 5 years of marriage, he changed. He was never at home during weekends or holidays. Always went ride bike with his male friends & he posted his happiness time on IG all the time even did IG live story, so that's why we know he don't cheat. During his absence, my friend who the ones who manage their house, pay bills, manage the kids even celebrate kid's birthday without her husband. Money is not the issue, as her husband have his own business. The worst, once my friend fell from stairs at her office, being hospitalized and guess what, her husband came to visit just like a friend. Came with his full leather jacket, full face helmet and went for a ride afterwards, didn't even stay with her at hospital. I guess you can predict the story? My friend fell for a doctor who treated her and the worst thing, he's married too. Like a drama right? I kept advise her (before the cheating happened) if you don't happy with your marriage, you should get a divorce. But she said NO as she still loves her husband and don't wanna make her kids become a "house-broken kids" as she came from broken family too & because her husband have stable income too. And when I heard she involved with someone's husband & she still someone's wife, but she won't listen to me and didn't want to be friend with me anymore as she said I don't understand her at all. Just recently she request back me on my IG and we keep DM once a while as she didn't give me her number (she changed it after her divorce) and from what I heard from other friend, she' still seeing the doctor (not marry yet)  & they both divorce too.

That's why I kept telling you, I understand PSH's heart deep down inside as reality hits me when I lost my bff. PSH - he's lonely and hurt & fed up too. That's why, when he met someone he thinks understands him, listen to him and always be there for him (of course he compared her with his wife), his heart felt moved and he thinks that's the true love he searching for.

I do hope many of us here won't be cheated or be the one who cheats, but when it happen, what are you going to do? Just move on, forgive but never forget or take hard & brutal revenge? Look how PSH's father said bad things about SW before he meets her, but after met her, he became like a lost puppy when he saw how soft spoken, how humble and how different between her & BHR.

I'm different, you're different, they're different. We maybe have same religion, same surname, but are we same on the inside? 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 5

So both PSH and SW said to everybody that they ended everything between them and everybody must trust them, so they never will meet each other. And what we saw today? They met and very happy together. I'm speechless. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 6

Ep 4 and I have a request to the writer:

PLEASE, CAN WE GET RID OF THE GHOST?

:evilelmo:

Okay, so on to other parts of the drama.

• Wow, the 50s couples situation is so realistic it sends shivers down my spine. I applaud the writer for making this part so truthful. It's gonna hurt the wife, but she needs to get through it, and come out stronger. Not sure why we saw her take some sleeping(?) pills, but I hope they aren't teasing us that she's gonna have an overdose later. :bawling:
  • The 50s husband hasn't clearly let it sink in yet what kind of mess he's gotten himself into. His new gf is clearly only using him and is definitely not over her ex yet. I still think he will come to realize his mistake sooner or later.
  • LOL at 30s dad having a total change of heart and doing a 180 as soon as he met Song Won. :D I guess it was expected though because she has more of the qualities that he favors.
  • I find it so distasteful that 30s wife is trying to get pregnant right now. This is not the time for that.
  • The ep 5 preview was interesting. So 30s wife is all for having an affair of her own and she think she will be able to stop it after one time? Okay, fairly sure she's gonna fall in love with the guy - anyone wanna bet?

Also, can we get some makjang?
Please let 40s wife's father be alive (the ep 5 preview is teasing us that it could be the case) and please please please make the father be the oriental doctor.

Having 40s wife and 40s mistress be half-sisters would be a dream come true!

I Hope Please GIF

Give us makjang!

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

So both PSH and SW said to everybody that they ended everything between them and everybody must trust them, so they never will meet each other. And what we saw today? They met and very happy together. I'm speechless. 

I know right, it made me laugh I gotta admit. But they did mention one last date so I'm guessing this was it, still though.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, samzi85 said:

I know right, it made me laugh I gotta admit. But they did mention one last date so I'm guessing this was it, still though.

They never mentioned it to others, so after this last date could be another last date and so on.

If someone saw them, how will they explain? It was our last date? They act like protagonists of the pathetic romantic novel.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

it was funny how the 30´s husband father made 180 degree turn about SW.  

Nam Ga bin, I think still harbour feelings for the engineer brother. But what about the Brother? Does he feel the same? Or is he planning on moving on? 

Off course we end the episode with the phone call between 50's wife and Nam Ga Bin. 

Why are there so many dream sequences? I'm starting hate them. 

@partyon I would totally want to see some real Makjang! :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

I find it so distasteful that 30s wife is trying to get pregnant right now. This is not the time for that.

She using the pregnancy to hold PSH even more, despite she knew the trust were broken by now. And the way she asked PSH to buy pregnancy test, just made me say WOW! Why don't you buy yourself? Ahhhhhh.... You don't want people to know you are trying to conceive eyyyyy? You have your own manager right, why don't ask the manager to buy it for you? I didn't understand this part. I do hope PSH didn't buy it for her and ignore it, so that she will know, her husband is no longer her "donkey." He's the person that she needs to respect and to defend the marriage, baby is not the answer, at least for now. She needs to be better than SW, so that her husband will forget SW, bend his knees before her and repent. But I didn't see she tried hard enough to make her husband falls for her back. She's now in the middle to make her parent in law push the mistress & started to cheat too, for her to hold the victory for her revenge.

BUT... From the teaser next week, PSH seems wanna have a happy ending with SW. So how? 

so63K0L.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

50 years old wife is my favourite but I am with her daughter, she need to stop looking pathetic every time she meet her ex , me personally I wouldn’t come wearing C-collar to a guy who told  me he disgusted with me wearing bandages :mrgreen:

6wRXskq.gif

# is time for makeover 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

• I find it so distasteful that 30s wife is trying to get pregnant right now. This is not the time for that.

What I cannot understand is, why did the husband agree? Him having a conversation with her already seem so difficult & unhappy. How to make baby lidat? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

50 years old wife is my favourite but I am with her daughter, she need to stop looking pathetic every time she meet her ex , me personally I wouldn’t come wearing C-collar to a guy who told  me he disgusted with me wearing bandages :mrgreen:

# is time for makeover 

Truly. She needs a makeover for herself. Sometimes outside changes can help aid us inside. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs! Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

50 years old wife is my favourite but I am with her daughter, she need to stop looking bathetic every time she meet her ex , me personally I wouldn’t come wearing C-collar to a guy who told  me he disgusted with me wearing bandages :mrgreen:

# is time for makeover 

50s wife HAS GUTS. I wouldn't want to appear pathetic either, but at least she doesn't feel the need to affirm herself by his judgement. The things he said were all excuses anyway. Although I am concerned as she broke down after talking to him and realising when the affair started as they show her taking meds :(

In the preview though I am so happy that her daughter shows up when she meets the mistress. The mother probably tries to be nice and make things comfortable for all participants, but the daughter has a right to be upset with the mistress as she is the reason her father decided to basically quit on their family. Her kids are supporting her so much like when they got her new clothes and trying retail therapy for her :D. I was especially glad the daughter told her mum to go out and meet someone awesome! That's how it should be! The best revenge is to live better, happily.

30s father says a lot of things that make no sense, like "oh the one who is in the wrong is sulkier" lol. His 180 on his attitude towards Song Wan doesn't surprise me that much, since she treated him nicely and then he was putty in her hands :D I almost think he too fell in love with her, it was almost the same gaze as when he meets Dong Mi.

As for the stepmum, I really don't understand her. She says she sacrificed her dream of having her own children due to Yu Shin as he'd become jealous. Her infatuation with her own step son is deeply disturbing, and strange to me as she knew him from when he was like 8, right. If he was like 18 when he turned up in her life, OKAY, that's sort of "understandable" (still questionable but at least then she wouldn't have taken care of him from basically when he was a baby to adult).

I also don't like that 30s wife uses a baby to rejuvenate her marriage, because it just seems to me like she'd make it a competition with her husband's firstborn, and such environment is very toxic for both children anyway, even if I don't point out that bringing a child into a bad marriage isn't exactly the brightest idea. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1