[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

She set her goal on the wrong person though :lol: Ooops... Wait till she finds out that Seo Ban is not interested at all to have anything to do with his father nor the company. He stays away from his father and the company like a plague.

Yup, he seems not interested in his father's business at all, at least for now. He didn't even mentioned to anyone about his status, and she only knew thru Dong Ma that they're brothers. Shall see what Seo Ban will do in the next 2 episodes. I still kinda ship SeoLee couple. :D

3 hours ago, admonike said:

They never use physical force but emotional one. Caring for the mistress more than the legal wife is much like kick her out from their heart actually. 

Because divorcing is difficult, painful, and scary. 

It is because, she herself didn't open her heart to get along with her PIL - always in the hurry when came to their house, always offended their heart. SHE WAS COLD TO THEM FIRST! She cornered them first! Always have plans before the family - not even wants to think about her PIL's feeling, not to mention her husband. But when need something, she knows how to use her connection! Yes, that's the example of a good daughter-in-law. :rolleyes:

There's a wisdom, if you are married to the your man, you married to their family. But not her! Even she knew from the start, her PIL quite against with their marriage, but they do love her & being nice to their in-laws too. Just that, she always being selfish.. No one love people who selfish, especially parents-in-laws. PIL is a very delicate people, we must win their heart and yes, they will always sided with us even we fought with their son. BHR thinks because their son was the one who so crazeeeee about her, so she have the willpower to offend them, to make them below her not to mention her husband needs to be YES MAN to her. Then, she felt hurt when her PIL caring for their son's mistress (when she was the one who asked them to "take care" the mistress and planned to get rid of her) when she should do it longgggg before her husband start to get the reason to cheat. But sadly, the PIL "fall in love" with SY's kindness and personality, and that's make her sooooooo furious! 

Indeed, divorce is difficult, painful & scary. But stay in marriage with wife like BHR, also difficult, painful and scary for the husband like PSH.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Just imagine the look of surprise and disbelief on BHR and SPY when they find out SB is not interested in either of them. I'm pretty sure it is the writer. 

And I already could see that NGB will dump the professor. Good that will be karma for the guy who never appreciated his wife's efforts and felt burdened by it. 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure between his 3 colleagues, SB seems to have interest in Writer Lee the most….and OMG, what if its true SB likes LSE, while his younger brother get back together with NGB, so both the professor’s ex wife & his mistress will become in laws? :o

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

This is why SW will leave the family. The true faces of the in-laws is now exposed and she does not like what she sees.

Nah! I dont see why she does not like what she sees. She know a lot about BHR from PSH since he's always consult his marriage with her. So more or less, she know about her and what PIL said about BHR is almost the same as PSH ranting about her. 

14 hours ago, mellina said:

One thing t i didn't like about this drama is why can't the women just move on with their life without flirting with Mr Seo. He is not even handsome and talk like a robot :lol:

No time to hire another actor for 2 eps might be :P

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will want to keep whatever goes on my lips separate.

and don't forget, the same stick balm goes to MIL skin before Ami :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, admonike said:

They never use physical force but emotional one. Caring for the mistress more than the legal wife is much like kick her out from their heart actually. 

Exactly! It’s more like they put her in the cold storage. They push her into the corner. She’s legally family member but they treat her like an outsider while they treated their son’s mistress as family when they have no legal obligation to her. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, hsmz said:

Even top class celebrity who got cheated by their ex husband didn't do a PC

Because the writer need to exaggerated everything so we have something to be discussed. So, don't ask BHR why she held the PC, instead we need to ask the writer about this. 

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

however, for those with money, this kind of affair or baby with another woman is hardly some new scandal. they just don't discuss or advertise it openly. so someone who does this kind of open media sharing would not make a good prospect.

Yes. It remind me the same situation from MINE Kdrama. 

13 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

his younger brother get back together with NGB, so both the professor’s ex wife & his mistress will become in laws? 

Lovely!! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, admonike said:

Because the writer need to exaggerated everything so we have something to be discussed. So, don't ask BHR why she held the PC, instead we need to ask the writer about this. 

Drama is a drama, I quoted IRL. Did Song-Song couple did a PC for their divorce? Nada....

PC is not the same with interview. PC is just so petty & unprofessional - for the merely not class A-celebs like BHR. Yes, writer-nim just want to make it exciting, because she knows - BHR's characters not only having her supporters, but a lot of haters too. She have spy in this thread or other socmed I guess... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, hsmz said:

BHR thinks because their son was the one who so crazeeeee about her, so she have the willpower to offend them, to make them below her. Then she felt hurt when her PIL caring for their son's mistress, when she should do it longgggg before her husband start to get the reason to cheat. 

But PSH really was crazy abt her, chasing her around, promised the star & the moon to her, begging & whining to his parents to allow him to marry her when they objected.

There shouldn’t even be “reason to cheat” under whatever conditions! Its very wrong. If he is not happy with her or his marriage he should find a way to get them both to go for marriage counselling. Professional marriage counsellor, not just random anyone with sexy butt. If he’s truly not happy, just end his marriage first, then he can go sleeps around with anyone he fancy. Does it gives anyone the right to cheat if their spouse is sick or emotionally disturb or have psychological problems? Even abuse cases don’t give the right for spouses to cheat. They can make police report, go to court & get divorce but they have no rights to cheat as long as they’re still legally married. That’s what makes the marriage a sacred constitution. If people can’t respect that, than there’s no point of getting married. Might just as well live in together without any sacred & legal attachment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Yup, he seems not interested in his father's business at all, at least for now. He didn't even mentioned to anyone about his status, and she only knew thru Dong Ma that they're brothers. Shall see what Seo Ban will do in the next 2 episodes. I still kinda ship SeoLee couple. :D

It is because, she herself didn't open her heart to get along with her PILs - always in the hurry when came to their house, always offended their heart. SHE WAS COLD TO THEM FIRST! She cornered them first! Always have plans before the family - not even wants to think about her PIL's feeling, not to mention her husband. But when need something, she knows how to use her connection! Yes, that's the example of a good daughter-in-law. :rolleyes:

There's a wisdom, if you are married to the your man, you married to their family. But not her! Even she knew from the start, her PIL quite against with their marriage, but they do love her & being nice to their in-laws too. Just that, she always being selfish.. No one love people who selfish, especially parents-in-laws. PIL is a very delicate people, we must win their heart and yes, they will always sided with us even we fought with their son. BHR thinks because their son was the one who so crazeeeee about her, so she have the willpower to offend them, to make them below her not to mention her husband needs to be YES MAN to her. Then, she felt hurt when her PIL caring for their son's mistress (when she was the one who asked them to "take care" the mistress and planned to get rid of her) when she should do it longgggg before her husband start to get the reason to cheat. But sadly, the PIL "fall in love" with SY's kindness and personality, and that's make her sooooooo furious! 

Indeed, divorce is difficult, painful & scary. But stay in marriage with wife like BHR, also difficult, painful and scary for the husband like PSH.

That may have started before they got married they did try to keep him from marring her and was against her hummm don’t know how I would feel about them either but over a period of time she is the one to develop an ulcer and finding out about the cheating caused it to bleed. Early in their marriage he told her he wouldn’t change a thing

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

But PSH really was crazy abt her, chasing her around, promised the star & the moon to her, begging & whining to his parents to allow him to marry her when they objected. There shouldn’t even be “reason to cheat” under whatever conditions! Its very wrong. If he is not happy with her or his marriage he should find a way to get to both of them to go marriage counselling. Professional marriage counsellor, not just random anyone with sexy butt. If he’s not happy then end his marriage first, then he can go sleeps around with anyone he fancy. Does it gives the right to anyone to cheat if their spouse is sick or emotionally disturb or have psychological problems? Even abuse cases don’t give the right for spouses to cheat. They can make police report, goes to court & divorce but they have no rights to cheat as long as they’re still married. That’s what makes the marriage a sacred constitution. If people can’t respect that, than there’s no point of getting married. Might just as well live in together without any sacred & legal attachment.

True, PSH the one who so crazeeeeeeee about her. I did mentioned that. As for that, BHR took that advantage and "make the marriage that should be a sacred constitution" like a HELL to a man like PSH. Yes, that shouldn't be a reason for him to cheat & did adultery with other woman, but she herself led him to do it. Woman like BHR - PSH didn't even can say a word to her, so do you think she will go to the counselor with him and listen to his whining about how she treated him in front of the counselor? Do you think she will accept it? NO. She will never thinks she was at fault. She will never! And at one time, PSH just gave up and that's when he found comfort with other woman. A very messy and trashy couple!

Like I have mentioned before, BHR will never cheats on her lawyer husband because she will know, she will loose everything if she done that & got exposed. Not a single cents she will receive from her rich PIL.

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

She set her goal on the wrong person though :lol: Ooops... Wait till she finds out that Seo Ban is not interested at all to have anything to do with his father nor the company. He stays away from his father and the company like a plague.

at least she wouldn’t give him heart attack with her old raccoon look   :joy:

H37Es5r.gif

# reflecting 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

That may have started before they got married they did try to keep him from marring her and was against her hummm don’t know how I would feel about them either but over a period of time she is the one to develop an ulcer and finding out about the cheating caused it to bleed. Early in their marriage he told her he wouldn’t change a thing

She got ulcer because she didn't want to share her problem about her husband's cheating to her friends or colleague like Writer Lee did. It was eaten her up till her vomit blood... Why she didn't want to share it? It is because she was too prideful to share it because she thinks, they will mock her, talk behind her back and she definitely can't accept it. She even blamed Writer Lee for her divorce right? As she already did the same, she thinks others will put her to the blame too...

It was the same like what Dr Cho said...... 

xvyMOVt.gif

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

Early in their marriage he told her he wouldn’t change a thing

Another change issue? Yes, people do change. To be more better or to be more worse. PSH changed his heart because his wife also didn't change - at least to be the in the same wavelength with PSH. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

at least she wouldn’t give him heart attack with her old raccoon look   :joy:

She changed too right? No raccoon makeup, meaning she have changed - even from what I see, she have a hidden motives (idk...) She once said to PSH, she will never change her raccoon make up, but after the divorce, she did changed.

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 2

Just wanna share something to ponder. To moderators, if the post is out of topic, please do delete it OK? :)

just a wise words from Park Dong Hoon (The Mister, 2018)

Dokp8hV.gif

Looks like BHR needs to learn more about life...

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Some cheated because they are serial cheaters and some people cheated because they are unhappy in their marriage.  It seems like the 3O couple, he wasn't happy because she treated him and his PIL like RickRoll'D.  When she found out - she didn't want a divorce but only wanted a divorce because she has her eye on someone better than her husband.  I am not saying the 30 couple husband right because he is in the wrong to cheat but I honesty can't defend her either because she is just as bad. If she walked after she finds out (like the 40 couple wife) than I would have more respect for her.   I don't think she should be married at all, she only thinks about herself and has this princess syndrome personality - poor sod whoever marries her next.  Maybe she needs a stronger personality for hers because her husband really is not a match for her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like my deleted post was properly received LOL 

my mister :

ep 7 : Dong Hoon Loser  it is ok as long as no body knows about embarrassing details about my life , it is no big deal .

dont expose bad guys , you will get messed up to , it is not worth it 

THAT IS HIS  LOSER SELF 

By Ep 16 : winner  DOng hoon and Ji an during the course of next episodes try to help each other and learn to stand up for self and by the ep 16 successfully expose the BAD guy , strategically plan out pay back  and come out as winners and move on to better life . sure they were some problems because they are not perfect but they better life for themselves

Message from My mister : you may be at the bottom end of you life but get up and try , fight back and achieve your full potential , help others achieve it 

BHR learned well how to strategically plan , as some one said some where she took all lemons thrown at her by PSH and family and turned it to Lemonade , got rid of man child , got a nice house and even if she looses typical Male seo ban can go on and live well.

36 minutes ago, dramaaddict said:

Some cheated because they are serial cheaters and some people cheated because they are unhappy in their marriage.  It seems like the 3O couple, he wasn't happy because she treated him and his PIL like RickRoll'D.  When she found out - she didn't want a divorce but only wanted a divorce because she has her eye on someone better than her husband.  I am not saying the 30 couple husband right because he is in the wrong to cheat but I honesty can't defend her either because she is just as bad. If she walked after she finds out (like the 40 couple wife) than I would have more respect for her.   I don't think she should be married at all, she only thinks about herself and has this princess syndrome personality - poor sod whoever marries her next.  Maybe she needs a stronger personality for hers because her husband really is not a match for her.

She wanted divorce and said she will divorce him once she meets the mistress which husband refused  , mil persuaded her that it is better to maintain marriage and have a baby .

she tried and finally gave up as the man child is pining over a mommy figure and did not o an ounce of effort in maintaining marriage . During this process she looked around and found there  may be better men around , hence planned a nice house in a good locality as she wants a Chaebol future partner , nothing wrong in wanting .

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, wildcherry said:

But PSH really was crazy abt her, chasing her around, promised the star & the moon to her, begging & whining to his parents to allow him to marry her when they objected.

There shouldn’t even be “reason to cheat” under whatever conditions! Its very wrong. If he is not happy with her or his marriage he should find a way to get them both to go for marriage counselling. Professional marriage counsellor, not just random anyone with sexy butt. If he’s truly not happy, just end his marriage first, then he can go sleeps around with anyone he fancy. Does it gives anyone the right to cheat if their spouse is sick or emotionally disturb or have psychological problems? Even abuse cases don’t give the right for spouses to cheat. They can make police report, go to court & get divorce but they have no rights to cheat as long as they’re still legally married. That’s what makes the marriage a sacred constitution. If people can’t respect that, than there’s no point of getting married. Might just as well live in together without any sacred & legal attachment.

That is why I feel strange because of PSH never talk about what he wants in his marriage with BHR. BHR is not a kind of monster. She can talks and discuss wisely with her office mates SPY and writer lee. But why with husband at home can not. They have problem in communication. 

I think writer nim misswriting of PSH character. How come a person with no communicating ability like PSH can have a profession as a lawyer. Hahaha. His personality and his profession are not in sync. 

Also he is a man. Even though BHR is a stone headed he can handle that if he wants too. 

Guys I think song song couple make the divorce private because of since the beginning both are very in love for each other. They feel the pain in divorce and they don’t want to add more damages or sorrows. Plus both still care for each other future career <3

Sometimes affair happen accidentally. When husband/wife give opportunity for the 3rd party to come in and talk with them more private and personally. and they get emotional satisfaction because of the 3rd party listen to their problems. The feeling of being listened can be dangerous. Because of when being listened = being cares. Cares invite sympathy and sympathy invites intimate emotions. Some people born with ability to talk others born with ability to listen. And I feel that people with ability to listen is more atracting for people who are having marriage problems. The solutions is I think better to not talk about marriage problems with others. Only wife and husband must to talk and listen for each other. This is also happened to the 3 couples in this drama. Their problems is just because of communication. PSH need to be listened, Yu Sin is caring and listen too much to A mi and her problems, NGB actually only need someone to talk to in the beginning. And also professor. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

True, PSH the one who so crazeeeeeeee about her. I did mentioned that. As for that, BHR took that advantage and "make the marriage that should be a sacred constitution" like a HELL to a man like PSH. Yes, that shouldn't be a reason for him to cheat & did adultery with other woman, but she herself led him to do it. Woman like BHR - PSH didn't even can say a word to her, so do you think she will go to the counselor with him and listen to his whining about how she treated him in front of the counselor? Do you think she will accept it? NO. She will never thinks she was at fault. She will never! And at one time, PSH just gave up and that's when he found comfort with other woman. A very messy and trashy couple!

Like I have mentioned before, BHR will never cheats on her lawyer husband because she will know, she will loose everything if she done that & got exposed. Not a single cents she will receive from her rich PIL.

So BHR is the only superfial acording to you right. 

I do not agree with the way you describe her on here.

So he cheated because its her fault right. 

Because she is an independent women that works, likes to look pretty, likes to wear nece clothes, all of this makes her a bad person acording to you.

She had never tough about cheating, it was not in her, until the second season, if she was as manipulated as you said she would have never married him in the first place, he is not that important or great. 

So she is so bad she deserved this right. 

She is a normal 30s modern women, one that works, that does not stay put on a place, one that likes to look good, who does not likes that...sincerelly we all women want to be admired and like...period...

Not wanting to be judge or mock makes her arrogant or bad...what..??? This is crazy...we do not want to be play, it's very painful for all, she has been humiliated not only by the husband but also by his familly, and you said she deserve it because she is too much of herself. For real..???

She may not have the so call "perfect" wife standar, but that does not gives her husband the right to cheat and treat her like he did. 

Someone said she was not great with his parents, that she need it to be mooore, well she may not be super pink or soft with them, but she respected them, she tried to be that one perfect daughter for them.

On the other hand has he, the lawyer, been at any moment a good son in law, I have never see any scene in wish he called her parents, he knos hee dad is sick, have he told this news to his parents, he has not. Have his parents called hers, not even to talk or said sorry for this situation. 

So what does this makes them....they are also sooop superficial, bad and hypocrit as him. The apple does not go that far from the tree. 

I do believe she would have gone to a counselor if the husband talked to her, maybe she would have scream or yale firat, but she would have reason it and would have made the effort for it. 

The think is he does not like to make the effort, for him it was easy no go out and look for the new toy, model, replacement that to work hard on this marriage, because that is the way he has always been spoiled. Just trow the garbage and go for the next. 

Money can pay..right...besides he is a man and cam do it right. He is a mama and papa boy , that is it. 

BHR mistakes was to believe he was a strong independent men with values and standar. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, hsmz said:

For whatever reason, she never cheat on her husband & stay true to her marriage to the end. Her lawyer husband should also know what’s he’s getting into too when he decides to cheat on his celebrity wife. He is not stupid, he is a lawyer, but sometimes people tend to forget he is a lawyer because he is stupid who cant speak & reason well.

People have different personalities, some good & some bad. Not everyone are saints. That’s what made everyone unique. BHR may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she’s not all bad. She still care about people around her. Not just for show. It’s just she checkmate PSH & her PIL because they betrayed & hurt her so bad, and they deserve it. What exactly did she do wrong with presscon? All she did was telling the truth. Why PSH & his parents feel betrayed much when they were one who betrayed first. Also they’re proud parading their son’s preggy mistress around but they can’t have people know or heard abt what their son did? So they want the cake and icing on top too. Its okay for them to kick & burnt BHR but they want out unscathed?

Yeah, for the people who take marriage lightly, PSH, his mistress & PIL deserve what they get. One couple done, I want to see what happens to the other 2 cheaters

• Like 3

The Pan family are ignorant and backwards. You can say "patriarchal" or "old-fashioned." Maybe a "product of their times." Ehhh, no. I think it's best to just call things what they are, and these people are ignorant, sexist, and backwards.

They contributed largely to this mess. They raised a spoiled brat son who can't make any life decisions without his parents holding his hand. He's in an unhappy marriage, so instead of divorcing her, he just sleeps with another woman and comes crying to his parents about the mess he made. Instead of making any reasonable decisions they come up with the worst solution ever, which is that he should immediately create another baby with his current wife.

His wife is a terrible person. Once again, let's just call things what they are. And she's a violent, self-centered jerk. Being cheated on deeply wounds her pride, and the fact that the pregnant mistress is 9 years older than her is what enrages her the most, because it's an affront to her entire worldview that physical beauty is the only thing that matters. She's never worked on her inner beauty, so it's a foreign concept to her.

And it's not as if she cares that much about the sanctity of marriage or even that she loved her husband. She clearly doesn't, and didn't.

But she won this battle. She knows the Pan family are a bunch of wimps and idiots, so she played them. Looks like her revenge plan began the moment she found out Seo Ban is a chaebol son at Pi-Yeong's mother's funeral. A lot of people say, "I'm so angry I want to destroy XXX!" But very few people have what it takes to go through with it. And that was savage. So kudos to Hye-Ryeong, you are a real Queen B.

As far as whether it was right for the Pan parents to love the mistress so much, I actually don't blame them too much. Her husband broke his marriage vows, but the parents do not have any obligation to Hye-Ryeong. They actually have every right to enjoy the company of whoever they want.

Bottom line is that her husband and in-laws stopped loving her because she is not a lovable person. Her husband should not have cheated on her, but his biggest wrongdoing is not the cheating, but being too much of a wimp to address the problems in his marriage *before* banging another woman.

And Hye-Ryeong is also not entitled to any of the parents' assets. She is only entitled to a share of her husband's assets. She took advantage of their trust and naivete and conned them to take what didn't belong to her. I don't feel bad for them because they are idiots. I have no idea how the father is a successful businessman and his son is a lawyer if they are so easily fooled.

--

Doesn't Hye-Ryeong have a radio show? On her show, she talks about relationships and answers online questions. Because she had this press conference, I'm sure her future shows will be flooded with people who are curious about the details of how her marriage broke down. So I'm curious to know how much longer she can keep up this victim cosplay.

I'm curious to know how she will deal with that in the future, and also how her show staff will deal with the increased interest in her personal life that she invited with no notice to them. Not to mention names, but we've seen drama play out in real life in Korean media, and we've seen opinions change on a dime. I don't think she's going to come out smelling like roses in the end. So she should enjoy this victory while it lasts.

The final thing that made me sad about Hye-Ryeong was that she ended with, "Marrying a chaebol is the best revenge!" Oh honey, he does not care who you marry anymore. That's what she never understood.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2