[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

8 hours ago, Gumiho said:

Sometimes affair happen accidentally. When husband/wife give opportunity for the 3rd party to come in and talk with them more private and personally. and they get emotional satisfaction because of the 3rd party listen to their problems. The feeling of being listened can be dangerous. Because of when being listened = being cares. Cares invite sympathy and sympathy invites intimate emotions. Some people born with ability to talk others born with ability to listen. And I feel that people with ability to listen is more attracting for people who are having marriage problems. The solutions is I think better to not talk about marriage problems with others. Only wife and husband must to talk and listen for each other. This is also happened to the 3 couples in this drama. Their problems is just because of communication. PSH need to be listened, Yu Sin is caring and listen too much to A mi and her problems, NGB actually only need someone to talk to in the beginning. And also professor. 

I'm so agree with this. 

5 hours ago, roli said:

So BHR is the only superfial acording to you right. 

I do not agree with the way you describe her on here.

So he cheated because its her fault right. 

Because she is an independent women that works, likes to look pretty, likes to wear nece clothes, all of this makes her a bad person acording to you.

She had never tough about cheating, it was not in her, until the second season, if she was as manipulated as you said she would have never married him in the first place, he is not that important or great. 

So she is so bad she deserved this right. 

She is a normal 30s modern women, one that works, that does not stay put on a place, one that likes to look good, who does not likes that...sincerelly we all women want to be admired and like...period...

Not wanting to be judge or mock makes her arrogant or bad...what..??? This is crazy...we do not want to be play, it's very painful for all, she has been humiliated not only by the husband but also by his familly, and you said she deserve it because she is too much of herself. For real..???

She may not have the so call "perfect" wife standar, but that does not gives her husband the right to cheat and treat her like he did. 

Someone said she was not great with his parents, that she need it to be mooore, well she may not be super pink or soft with them, but she respected them, she tried to be that one perfect daughter for them.

On the other hand has he, the lawyer, been at any moment a good son in law, I have never see any scene in wish he called her parents, he knos hee dad is sick, have he told this news to his parents, he has not. Have his parents called hers, not even to talk or said sorry for this situation. 

So what does this makes them....they are also sooop superficial, bad and hypocrit as him. The apple does not go that far from the tree. 

I do believe she would have gone to a counselor if the husband talked to her, maybe she would have scream or yale firat, but she would have reason it and would have made the effort for it. 

The think is he does not like to make the effort, for him it was easy no go out and look for the new toy, model, replacement that to work hard on this marriage, because that is the way he has always been spoiled. Just trow the garbage and go for the next. 

Money can pay..right...besides he is a man and cam do it right. He is a mama and papa boy , that is it. 

BHR mistakes was to believe he was a strong independent men with values and standar. 

Like I said, we can agree to disagree. Yes, I find her like that as she's a glimpsed of someone that I knew, almost have same DNA.

Also why should PSH call BHR's parents and ask for their health or something, as BHR never did the same. There was no scene BHR call them in the flashback and ask for their health, bring some health supplements or herbs - even the PIL is so rich, it's not wrong to gift as TOKEN OF LOVE right, and she even didn't call her to say sorry when she can't attend the birthday dinner. Sending flowers? Did they dead? Even your husband did called his parents and telling them that they can't attend the birthday dinner which is ALL LIES (BHR made her husband lied), but she can make one simple call to say sorry too right? But NO. Haaaaa, when she wants them to join her force to get rid of the mistress, she can call them and drove all the way to Daejeon alone first thing in the morning, and when she wanna rub the salt on that old Pan Mun Ho's face, she can call him. What a good woman she is. 

I never once said that PSH is so being allowed to cheat on her, but I specifically mentioned why he cheats. Like creepy Dongmi said... nnk0yOu.gif

Looks like PSH is so fed up with his wife. Why? Because she is Bu Hye Ryeong. That's it.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Now we are almost at the end of the EP (hopefully no more S3), I wonder what exactly the gist message that the writer intends to bring across? Everything shows us the ugly truth of human nature, everything lays out naked to us, what else? Can we have a more meaningful message for the 3 couples? How everyone handles the aftermath is the most important page.

I noticed that there is not much emphasis on 3 women friendship, they are colleagues but not close, i don't see the 3 pairs have any outings for dinner together. All of them did not share much of their failed marriage until lately. The drama did not focus what the wives really want for themselves in their whole life, as they may forget their own passion, forget their own value.

Many people will walk in and out of our life, but only true friends will leave footprints in our heart.. It's engraved in their heart in letters of gold - family and friendship are the one must treasure the most in life, it will be stupid and meaningless to see how the 3 divorcees fight over for a single man. Women needs friends and guidance to support one another in their life journey with or without a man. According to research, women can even live longer than men as long as they have friends supporting them. All the 3 wives deserve a big smile on their faces in the end. i hope writer knows what she wants to convey in the end....

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, wildcherry said:

For whatever reason, she never cheat on her husband & stay true to her marriage to the end. Her lawyer husband should also know what’s he’s getting into too when he decides to cheat on his celebrity wife. He is not stupid, he is a lawyer, but sometimes people tend to forget he is a lawyer because he is stupid who cant speak & reason well.

People have different personalities, some good & some bad. Not everyone are saints. That’s what made everyone unique. BHR may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she’s not all bad. She still care about people around her. Not just for show. It’s just she checkmate PSH & her PIL because they betrayed & hurt her so bad, and they deserve it. What exactly did she do wrong with presscon? All she did was telling the truth. Why PSH & his parents feel betrayed much when they were one who betrayed first. Also they’re proud parading their son’s preggy mistress around but they can’t have people know or heard abt what their son did? So they want the cake and icing on top too. Its okay for them to kick & burnt BHR but they want out unscathed?

Yeah, for the people who take marriage lightly, PSH, his mistress & PIL deserve what they get. One couple done, I want to see what happens to the other 2 cheaters

Yes, not everyone are saints. That's why we watch why the writer-nim painted her characters & other characters like this and like that and we are having this thread. 

PSH is stupid, I admit. He's stupid enough to trust her ex wife have changed, and stupid enough not to make an agreement for BHR to sign for not disclosing any facts about their divorce. PSH seems stupid to let her go just like that WITHOUT ANY ASSURANCE THAT SHE WILL NOT GIVE PC OR REVEAL THE DIVORCE REASONS. And he's so stupid too not to think that she will go as far as spill it all in the PC because is one badazzz woman!

She told the truth, part of it in the PC. But the way she told them and her intentions, that's wrong - at least for me. You can disagree with me, but that's what I thought. 

BHR looses battle with her marriage, but she wins a very handsome alimony - doesn't matter either she asked or they offered. But she still didn't satisfied with it and wants to spill everything and humiliate them because she feels hurt and wants to take revenge. She just a woman full of rage. And I find it petty. Even with tears and her sad stories she spilled at the PC, but why I feel she still a loser? Well, maybe that's just me... You all didn't have to agree with me tho.

Haaaaa, talking about loser, even he looks like a LOSER when he didn't tell the world about his wife cheats on him, didn't beat her, didn't take a full custody of their son & didn't divorce her in very cruel way, but this ahjushhi eventually became CEO of his own company and makes a lot of money. GOD WILL BE THERE to those good people. So, he still a loser? Think again.

This drama thought a lot about life. Just a masterpiece!

*Again to the moderators, if this post is out of topic, please do delete it. :)

5XoiLvJ.gif

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 3

The fact is he did her wrong she take her revenge in best way , she only said fact in press conference so the Ex and his family can only blame their son:D 

Ep 13 The mistress happy for future with her new family doing shopping spree 

8pCRniG.gif

Ep 14 : The mistress watching her dream family destroy by the true 

FYuFzJA.gif

# no one will enjoy the couch lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, hsmz said:

Looks like PSH is so fed up with his wife. Why? Because she is Bu Hye Ryeong. That's it.

Still no excuse to cheat!!!

In an examination if someone was caught cheating, what would happen to them? Will they get a second chance? Not very likely. They’ll be thrown out of the examinations hall right away. And that’s only abt exams, we’re talking about relationship & marriage matrimonial. Its an adulterous & immoral no matter what excuse given! Would the person cheated be happy if they’re the one being cheated?

For what BHR did, apple for an apple, eye for an eye… PHR cheats on BHR first, now she cheats on him back! Though she cheated in a different way, its time for PSH to taste his own medicine!

Like creepy Dongmi said... 

And btw,  why would anyone take advice from Dongmi, a creepy granny who’s lusting after her stepson, the one she raised since he was a child? The same one who murdered her elderly husband so she can has a shot having sex with her stepson?!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wildcherry said:

Still no excuse to cheat!!!

In an examination if someone was caught cheating, what would happen to them? Will they get a second chance? Not very likely. They’ll be throw out of the examinations hall right away. And that’s only abt exams, we’re talking about relationship & marriage matrimonial. Its an adulterous & immoral no matter what excuse given! Would the person cheated be happy if they’re the one being cheated. 

For what BHR did, an apple for apple, eye for an eye… PHR cheats on BHR first, now she cheats on him back! Though she cheated in a different way, its time for PSH to taste his own medicine!

And btw,  why would anyone take advice from Dongmi, a creepy granny who’s lusting after her stepson, the one she raised since he was a child? The same one who murdered her elderly husband so she can has a shot having sex with her stepson?!

Wooo, wait a minute. Did I miss something here... I didn't say we should take advice from that creepy full of lust granny, but I highlighted what she said is true. She's an evil, no doubt about that but she's telling the truth about why men cheat.

Yes, in examination, if someone cheats, they will go as far as expel from school/college. It have no different in relationship/marriage. Once you cheat, you are out! And as much as we feel bad towards the one who being cheated, we should know the real story too. Just what BHR did at the PC, showed her trueself even more. I want to give my sympathy to her, but I just can't. That's just me, and no one can ever change my opinion about this, only I can change it.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The fact is he did her wrong she take her revenge in best way , she only said fact in press conference so the Ex and his family can only blame their son:D 

Ep 13 The mistress happy for future with her new family doing shopping spree 

Ep 14 : The mistress watching her dream family destroy by the true 

# no one will enjoy the couch lol 

The mistress should also ask her new family to buy her a new shield too - to protect herself and the baby :P

giphy.gif

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why he care if THE WHOLE NATION CALLS HIS SON A RickRoll'D  , I thought what important is WHAT IN HIS SON HEART :joy:

He also mentioned about that Q word.... :lol:

Edzjqlq.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, hsmz said:

She's an evil, no doubt about that but she's telling the truth about why men cheat

Actually she’s wrong! Men or even women cheat for NO reason….they cheat because they lost to their own lust, desire & temptation. Full Stop

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, wildcherry said:

Actually she’s wrong! Men or even women cheat for NO reason….they cheat because they lost to their own lust, desire & temptation. Full Stop

If you think like that, it's OK as you wish. Period.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Gumiho said:

Guys I think song song couple make the divorce private because of since the beginning both are very in love for each other. They feel the pain in divorce and they don’t want to add more damages or sorrows. Plus both still care for each other future career <3

Yes, this should be the BEST WAY even after parted away because they are so in love with each other before and now still care for each other career, even still can't be "friend" like before.. Just that the fate written by GOD the other way round for them. All happened with a reason right? Did they exposed the real reasons of the divorce, thru PC or interview? No, all the news are all speculated by media, not came from their mouth.

So when I saw BHR made PC, spilled all the bad beans to the media, it really shows that she didn't love her husband that strong. He wronged her - that the facts, but if she really want to get the payback, there's a million other ways to do it, but not humiliated them in public. If they kicked her out from their family with no penny in her pocket, I will curse them non-stop but they gave what she requested. 

But, yeahhhhh... Let the writer-nim gives all the victory to BHR as much as she wants, all the way that she wants. :phew:

Clock is ticking till this weekend for the ending.

• Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

If you think like that, it's OK as you wish. Period.

The way you sympathy for mistress and PHS and PIL make me wonder, do you really think cheating was wrong. BHR is victim 100%. So forgive or not it's her choice. She might not a perfect wife, she might not a really nice person. But you can't blame her for her husband actions. Like you mention a lot how she should do after knowing husband affairs. Like ask her to be a nice wife and end her relationship in a perfect way for her husband and his mistress and his own family. But her husband didn't end their relationship in a nice way. HE IS CHEATING AND HAVE A BABY. Why you put too much pressure for victim? She still need to act like nice person after that? I NEVER SEEN YOU POINT OUT WHAT HER HUSBAND AND MISTRESS AND HIS PARENT DID WRONG TO HER. You focus too much about what BR did not her husband and mistress and his parent did to BR. 

Edited by Pretti
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Pretti said:

The way you sympathy for mistress and PHS and PIL make me wonder, do you really think cheating was wrong. BHR is victim 100%. So forgive or not it's her choice. She might not a perfect wife, she might not a really nice person. But you can't blame her for her husband actions. Like you mention a lot how she should do after knowing husband affairs. Like ask her to be a nice wife and end her relationship in a perfect way for her husband and his mistress and his own family. But her husband didn't end their relationship in a nice way. HE IS CHEATING AND HAVE A BABY. Why you put too much pressure for victim? She still need to act like nice person after that? I NEVER SEEN YOU POINT OUT WHAT HER HUSBAND AND MISTRESS AND HIS PARENT DID WRONG TO HER. You focus too much about what BR did not her husband and mistress and his parent did to BR. 

Hurmmm... do I need to point out everything? I pointed what I think, if I want to point out BHR's character, I will point out BHR.. And I didn't bash anyone's else opinion or humiliated them or whatever. This thread have rule you know.. Let me quote you the rules. :)

As @Lmangla mentioned, it is okay to disagree with each other but please do not bash members for their opinion.

cc @Lmangla

On 8/2/2021 at 8:40 PM, Ameera Ali said:

FIL : This not the way Catholicism should do :sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali

Let us remind the father again that she's Catholic :lol:

zAZaBeQ.gif

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, hsmz said:

but not humiliated them in public. If they kicked her out from their family with no penny in her pocket, I will curse them non-stop but they gave what she requested. 

hey friend , that why I said the family is most dumb people I watch And with their son a lawyer DIDN'T HE THINK TO MAKE HER SIGN NON- DISCLOSER AGREEMENT , they can’t blame victim when she smart them all  :mrgreen:

After all she more than pretty face :joy:

3D2qzFr.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey friend , that why I said the family is most dumb people I watch And with their son a lawyer DIDN'T HE THINK TO MAKE HER SIGN NON- DISCLOSER AGREEMENT , they can’t blame victim when she smart them all  :mrgreen:

After all she more than pretty face :joy:

That's why I have mentioned how stupid PSH was in my previous post.. Wait, so I did pointed out his characters too right?????

:P:P:P

PSH is stupid, I admit. He's stupid enough to trust her ex wife have changed, and stupid enough not to make an agreement for BHR to sign for not disclosing any facts about their divorce. PSH seems stupid to let her go just like that WITHOUT ANY ASSURANCE THAT SHE WILL NOT GIVE PC OR REVEAL THE DIVORCE REASONS. And he's so stupid too not to think that she will go as far as spill it all in the PC because she is one badazzz woman!

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, hsmz said:

That's why I have mentioned how stupid PSH was in my previous post.. Wait, so I did pointed out his characters too right?????

:P:P:P

No you didn’t, go get hold of holy water like PSH , reflect of your wrong doing :joy:

.. holy water

wzXAg9F.gif

**  @partyon , @joccu , @confusedheart326 @hsmz perv club most just hold their breath for second thought they will be seeing cheater abs :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No you didn’t, go get hold of holy water like PSH , reflect of your wrong doing :joy:

.. holy water

@partyon@joccu@confusedheart326 @hsmz perv club most just hold their breath for second thought they will be seeing cheater abs :D 

But... can I have the sweet cocktail instead? :P

Ta6JM4J.gif

@partyon , @joccu , @confusedheart326 @Ameera Ali

Nevermind the cheater abs, Dong Ma's abs better! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, hsmz said:

Hurmmm... do I need to point out everything? I pointed what I think, if I want to point out BHR's character, I will point out BHR.. And I didn't bash anyone's else opinion or humiliated them or whatever. This thread have rule you know.. Let me quote you the rules. :)

cc @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali

Let us remind the father again that she's Catholic :lol:

It's just the thing you point out about BHR really make me wonder. It's not that I want to humiliate you, I just fell akward. Like you want to point out her relationship end because of her. And the thing you want HR do is really weird.  You force her to act like a perfect wife, however normal people can't do that. Victim need spend time to heal her pain at first. It not the right time learning how to be perfect person. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote GIFs, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, hsmz said:

@partyon , @joccu , @confusedheart326 @Ameera Ali

Nevermind the cheater abs, Dong Ma's abs better! :lol:

I think we've seen both PSH's and Dong Ma's abs in the drama?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

@Ameera Ali twin, do you have a gif to compare the cheater's abs and the player's abs?

You know, for research purposes. Oops.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4