[Drama 2021] The King’s Affection, 연모

ferily

Kim Ga on and the Prince Lee Hwi:love:, i ship them hard, sorry Rowoon, i think that he is interest in her? i want him to become crazy in love with our prince lady, he is a mysterious character, but some say that he is maybe a vilain because of his father, others said that he is the true crown Prince, her brother who is no dead, and i'm not sure that he has a love interest?? or i'm missing this? 

• Blob 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

If this is any indication, the CP could have 4 suitors of 3 men and a lady.  More fun I guess.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:15 PM, aysha106 said:

I want to see Jiun being jealous of the crown princess to be... Heehee :bashful:

Congrats!  Your wish might be coming true.

• Blob 1

6 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I wonder how is the show going to end? I mean..she cant be king until the end, if she doesnt marry and have kids right?.. hmmm

It’s really intriguing to see how the ending could pan out.

Judging by the drama title, I think the CP would become a king.  Maybe she rules for a little while then abdicates the throne for happiness elsewhere.

I don’t know anything about the manwha which this series is adapted from if the production team going for a happy ending or otherwise.

Wondering if anyone has found out about its webtoon conclusion.

PS:  Strange I couldn’t see any Twitter’s links posted here on my laptop but on mobile is fine.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

Omomomo, Ji Woon confessed that he likes Hwi! I love the route that the drama is going where the male lead realizes and confesses his feelings to Hwi and still doesn’t know that Hwi is a woman…He accepts that he likes the Crown Prince despite being a man and CP of the nation. Ji Woon will find out eventually about the Crown Prince, but for now, will we see sweet moments between the two of them before Crown Prince pushes Ji Woon away? :wub:

• Like 5

I've been really surprised the past couple of episodes at how much time the show spends showing us Da Mi and Ji Un's feelings. :lol: I had thought there would be more machinations and politics, but in this episode we were in la-la land for good chunks of it. Cute though.

Also surprising is how bold everyone is around the CP, touching her, talking to her so familiarly, etc. It's like watching a modern-day sitcom sometimes.

The CP's situation is quite a weighty, heavy dilemma....I can't imagine being in her shoes and thinking of marrying another woman. Seems like there's no good solution so I'm curious how they'll resolve it.

I do wonder if the King knows she's a woman, or whether Lord Sangheon was right when he said His Majesty wanted to delay the CP's marriage so he could pass on the crown to the younger prince. If the Queen Dowager or the King do know she's a woman, I hope they tell her soon and can give her some counsel, maybe helping to ease her loneliness and suffering.

6 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So...  the show is going the 'coffee prince' way...

That callback to Coffee Prince's hug was too funny.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2