[Drama 2021] The King’s Affection, 연모

ferily

16 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am really hope these to will be happy together at the end.

They definately will...

I dont think its going to be like the Red Sleeve? as it is not based on real history...

Not sure if it was photo shooting pictures for the drama promo but we did see the crown prince in the King's red robe... so it is possible that she became king.. though i dont know how its going to end up...

Will she give up the throne for her younger brother to live outside the palace with Ji-un? hmmm

Sigh, is it Monday already????

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

13k.png

13k2.png

13k3.png

5 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Will she give up the throne for her younger brother to live outside the palace with Ji-un? hmmm

I think this since beginning, younger brother is here because he will the king in the end.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@leeminhosny...  maybe... 

Sometimes its sad to see, she has sacrifice so much of her life as/to be crown prince but in the end, she had to live outside the palace, gave up the throne, something she was trained to do for 10 years?... sigh

She has royal parents but the circumstances of her brother's and mother's deaths were traumatic and then to see her father with a new wife and son, ignoring her... a sad life, though pampered, loved by her servants only...sigh...

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

They definately will...

I dont think its going to be like the Red Sleeve? as it is not based on real history...

Not sure if it was photo shooting pictures for the drama promo but we did see the crown prince in the King's red robe... so it is possible that she became king.. though i dont know how its going to end up...

Yeah I know I will probably cry with Red Sleeve(I am watching that one as well).

I saw that to, her brother could be alive.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1