[Drama 2021] Destruction/Doom At Your Service, 어느 날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 - Park Bo Young & Seo In Guk

larus

This OST!!

:heart:

and new stills

:luvarrow:

0000744458_001_20210621130606108.jpg

Cred. Naver

Well we know they’re obviously not going to kiss…but really interested to see the convo that happens before the almost-kiss!!

SPOILER:

THEY KISSED!!!

• Like 4

“Doom At Your Service” Previews Various Heartwarming And Romantic Developments

f02656cf644a47c6b1d0c86ca923e826.jpeg?s=

Jun 21, 2021
by U. Kim

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” revealed new stills of two of the pairs in the drama!

The fantasy romance is about an ordinary woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who calls for ruin (myulmang) upon the world when she finds out she only has 100 days to live. Instead, she gets Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), the mysterious god of death and destruction, who offers her a dangerous contact.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang erased their memories of each other from their minds and returned to their ordinary lives. However, they were naturally brought back together, and even without his memory of her, Myul Mang unconsciously shed tears upon meeting Tak Dong Kyung again. Near the end of the episode, Sonyeoshin (Jung Ji So) said to herself, “So there are things that can’t be helped,” raising curiosity regarding the fate of Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang.

In new stills, Myul Mang leans towards Tak Dong Kyung as he stares straight into her face, seemingly trying to remember her. Myul Mang has summoned Tak Dong Kyung to his home to try to figure out her identity, and Tak Dong Kyung faces Myul Mang with a baffled expression.

seo-in-guk3.jpeg

The next image shows the two tightly holding hands as she strokes his face. Both Myul Mang and Tak Dong Kyung have hints of sadness in their eyes as they make intimate eye contact. It remains to be seen if they will regain their memories of each other and continue their romance.

The production team revealed, “In today’s broadcast (on June 21), Myul Mang will constantly stay by Tak Dong Kyung’s side and try hard to remember her. Please look forward to the story of the pair that has reunited within the chain of destiny that can’t be defied.”

Meanwhile, another set of stills focuses on a romantic moment shared by Cha Joo Ik (Lee Soo Hyuk) and Na Ji Na (Shin Do Hyun).

Previously, Na Ji Na suggested that they meet three times to test whether her feelings for her first love Lee Hyun Kyu (Kang Tae Oh) were simply a lingering emotion or real love. At the same time, she began to write a new romance novel with Cha Joo Ik as the main character. After reading her novel, Cha Joo Ik immediately went over to Na Ji Na and surprised her with a straightforward confession.

Cha Joo Ik and Na Ji Na are surrounded by an air of romance in the new stills. She looks at him with tears in her eyes, causing Cha Joo Ik to be concerned for her and wipe her tears away with his fingers. She even approaches him as if she is about to kiss him, suggesting that their relationship and love triangle with Lee Hyun Kyu will change now.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475756wpp/doom-at-your-service-previews-various-heartwarming-and-romantic-developments

• Like 2

Mr. Coffee Maker asks his friend for help again, I didn't expect that. It's so unfair, how can he do that? Why he constantly thinks only of himself and does not think at all about his friend and his feelings. If a girl chooses her old love, I will lose respect for her at all, her ex does not deserve friendship,
 as well as for love.

OMG they kissed!!! There is no way that team leader is going to lose now!! Go go go~~~ 

I laughed out loud when he said "well...tell me if you need cash" LOL 

What Ji Na said when she went drinking with Hyun Kyu... is very true. She was probably more in love with the idea of him than the actual him at that present time. 

Very happy that Dong Kyung and Doom finally remember each other...although I did welcome their silly attitude toward each other for a bit. I find it extremely adorable how Dong Kyung actually blamed him for not remembering her loool I can't side with her on that one, it was totally not his fault! But she's just so darn cute!!! "how could you forget about me???" haha ahhh I just wanna put her in my pocket...

Ughh I really don't want this to be a sad ending :( But it seems like there's no way they can be together....I wonder how it will end.... with 3 eps to go there could be a lot to cover... 

Well well well…Joo Ik is turning out to be quite a refreshing character after all :surprisedwut: He’s so straightforward with not only JN but also HK. The fact that he treasures their friendship so much that he was just brutally honest with him about everything - albeit 9 years too late but he’s definitely not keeping it in now!! 

And I think this is the most we’ve seen him smiling this whole time LOL and he’s so open with his feelings for JN…watching men like this in a K-drama is AMAZING :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Park Bo Young And Seo In Guk Are Stuck To Each Other Like Glue In “Doom At Your Service”

cca2ed8efe2c444eab597cb48acab3ff.jpeg?s=

Jun 22, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” has shared new stills of Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk!

The fantasy romance is about an ordinary woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who calls for ruin (myulmang) upon the world when she finds out she only has 100 days to live. Instead, she gets Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), the mysterious god of death and destruction, who offers her a dangerous contact.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang erased their memories of each other from their minds and returned to their ordinary lives. However, they remembered everything after a kiss and hugged each other desperately as if they would never let go of each other again. What will be the fate of this forbidden couple?

The newly released photos depict Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang’s sweet moments. They stick closely to each other throughout the day, and he even hugs her from behind as he gazes at her with a sweet smile. In one photo, Tak Dong Kyung gives Myul Mang an adorable peck on the cheek as if she is begging for his attention. Then she leans her head against his shoulder and looks at the book he’s reading. Myul Mang’s own face is lit up with a warm smile, and viewers are curious about whether this couple will be able to remain blissful or not.

seo-in-guk-park-bo-young-31.jpg

seo-in-guk-park-bo-young-23.jpg

The drama’s producers stated, “Today (June 22), Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang will explode with deeper feelings as much as the time they have forgotten each other. Please watch the long-term romance of the two who have come across harsh fate once more.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475935wpp/park-bo-young-and-seo-in-guk-are-stuck-to-each-other-like-glue-in-doom-at-your-service

• Like 2

SPOILER:

It's gonna be a happy ending next week guys :fullofhearts: the ending of tonight's episode confirmed it :shaq:

*Nothing on the JI-JN front today. JN and HK said their final goodbyes. HK and JI are still brothers :) Next week’s preview seems to hint that JN is avoiding talking to JI(?) JI will be there for HK post-breakup. If anything, I think HK might push JI to go after JN :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

ep 14 is really good!

the library, the old woman

I wonder if a new deity was born in the doomed world, that would mean someone is taking over Myul Mang's job, someone born out of DK's love, thus someone not bitter

• Like 1

Watch: Park Bo Young, Seo In Guk, Lee Soo Hyuk, And Shin Do Hyun Have Sweet Chemistry On Set Of “Doom At Your Service”

7e2f45e4c3514a00a92ab1f6ef3c0901.jpeg?s=

Jun 23, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” has released another look at what goes on behind the scenes of the drama!

“Doom at Your Service” is a fantasy romance drama about a character named Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), who causes everything he touches to vanish, and a woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who puts her life on the line to avoid her fate. After going through life without any grand goals, Tak Dong Kyung suddenly receives the diagnosis that she only has 100 days to live. She calls for doom (myulmang) of the entire world, but instead is found by Myul Mang.

The video kicks off with Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young at the hair salon. With the director’s guidance, the two actors review how they’ll act out the scene where she faints. Seo In Guk puts an arm around Park Bo Young to keep her from falling and asks the director what happens next. Park Bo Young jokes, “Then I’m dead.” She completely relaxes her body, causing him to break into a flustered grin as he struggles to keep her from crashing onto the floor.

Next, they discuss how he’s going to carry her. Seo In Guk puts his arms under her and lifts her up, but he seems to be having a hard time. Yet, he puts on a big smile and says, “You’re light.” Once he sets her back on the ground, she jokes, “I should’ve eaten ten bowls of rice yesterday.”

During their final rehearsal, Park Bo Young comments, “I’m going to completely relax my body.” Seo In Guk quips he’s going to do the same, making her jaw drop, and she playfully adds, “Then I’m going to kick the bucket.”

seo-in-guk-park-bo-young10.jpg

Next, Shin Do Hyun and Lee Soo Hyuk team up for their romantic kiss scene. The two actors are also diligent as they go over their scene together, and they also joke around with each other.

Once the camera starts rolling, Shin Do Hyun and Lee Soo Hyuk immerse into their roles, and she draws him in for a charismatic kiss. However, the director points out they have to redo the scene because her finger went in his ear while she was cupping his face. Shin Do Hyun places her hands on Lee Soo Hyuk’s face and tries out different poses to make the scene look more natural. They try the kiss scene again, and this time, it turns out perfectly!

Spoiler

shin-do-hyun-lee-soo-hyuk.jpg

Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk pair up for an emotional scene this time. Although Park Bo Young is playful during break, she immerses into the heartbreaking moment once filming starts and sobs in the fake rain without any mistakes. Next, it’s time for Seo In Guk to say his lines, but he’s constantly interrupted by noises in the area. They stop filming, and he comments, “I’m so glad that [this happened] when it was my turn.” The mysterious noise erupts on cue, making the two burst into laughter.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476105wpp/watch-park-bo-young-seo-in-guk-lee-soo-hyuk-and-shin-do-hyun-have-sweet-chemistry-on-set-of-doom-at-your-service

EP 13 Review :

HK is officially the worse out of HK and Cha, he knowingly did not contact NJN all these years when he knew she sat by and waited for him day by day. NJN I think has a clear winner and just needs a closure with HK ,while LHK wanted to make Cha confess he is guilty but  Cha who has basically bought up him puts the entire scenario straight forward without eating any words finally makes him realize the error he did is a scene worth a watch. NJN is not a Toy HK fails to get that IMO.

I like how Papa Cha basically described the pros and cons of both Cha and Lee it made Cha a lot stronger to confront everything.

NJN I think has a clear winner and just needs a closure with HK , Cha confesses to her that even if she goes out to date HK and ends up doing a drunken mistake his feelings aren't changing because he is not someone who says a person effects him if he finds it easier to ignore them. This guy is definatey swoonworthy more than his face, there is a Aura around him which is graceful. :fullofhearts::bashful:

Her facial expression when she comes to know Cha is in love with her since the very beginning and he is a Rich guy was so on point. Girl go get him Lol. And Lol TDK she calls him stinky and funny and good and rich while posing with NJN as a Mills and Boons hero, these 2 make such cute friends. I love them together #friednshipgoals :teaze:

Bonus points to Little Brother who is like the inhouse advicer and Gossip Aunt When he finds NJN visiting HK's cafe where he works he asks her Is my Boss the guy who is athlete swimmer and runaway? Then who is Man #1 and Man # 2 whim she wants to Kill. Case in Context Man #1 is HK and Man #2 is Cha who again as per him argue like a maried Couple. TSK you are the smartest guy after Writer Nam Daerum here lol. :lol:

DOOM DORA and DongKyeong 

Doom sees the Mobile pic of Him and TDK, Dora forgot to erase Microchip Memory WOW ! Doom remembers stuff after Dora dies! So if the writer wants the Logic to persist its confusing.:dorashakes:

Doom takes TDK into the Garden of God in a DREAM which is now black and white , That garden is specific to people visiting there. TDK saw him crying and Doom says he does not cry, but then why did he cry in EP2 ? Who did TDK see crying for and why??? 

Back to Garden : Doom is perplexed as to why TDK does not remember anything and finally Kisses her that rushes her memory back.She wakes up from the dream and Doom's garden is colorful because his Love came back.

TDK runs back to her house , the Hospital she is admitted in has the WORST Security ever and Worlds Fastest MRI , Logic RIP!!! I think NJN wrote their Love story hence it has no head or tail for that matter. I lowkey feel that. 

Doom WALKS to TDK House, didnt this celestial creature have powers to Teleport? Of all the times he now needs to WALK Like a Human? Does it even make any SENSE????? :crazymad:

HE Finally meets TDK and they hug because they remember their Love.....WOWOW..:smashes:

3 more to go...

EP 14 Review :

Ok I zoned out this episode, TDK sends her gifts to everyone, Doom takes her to his world and makes him see that He is just a dust and survives on Human Beings doom. TDK wants to not love, he wants to save her and then he vanishes Like Goblin did without fire, they have what you call RAIN OF DOOM.  Oh Dora is Alive and wants to extend her life. Its so late in the show for any feels it does not really make a difference weather its HEA or BE honestly.

:idk:

NJN says BYE Bye to LHK, meanwhile he is still a wimpy kid, Cha is juggling between being sexy and mother hen so that ramps it up mostly between them. And TSK is a very smart cookie. Indeed.

You could sense that one of the writers is from KES team because Second CP/Triangle made much more sense and was constructed better also the scene to scene similarity with Goblin and even Heirs (Kim Tan is LHK and CHa is Lee Gon) . BUT Can they STOP Trying to Copy it in EVERY SHOW? Its a fairly recent show people can pinpoint the exact similarities they are not dumb.

:kicks::crybaby:

Also Where Did Kevin Go? KEVIN OH KEVIN GIMME SOJU I need it Now.

2 more to go....

• Like 1