[Drama 2021] Dark Hole, 다크홀

larus

4 hours ago, GingerK said:

Mutants, zombies, alien creatures, serial killers, smoke possession, 3rd dimension hallucinations, , weird psycho shaman??!! Can anyone tell me what this is supposed to be?

Lol wondering the same thing.... There's just too much going on, I as a viewer can't hardly keep up. 

• Blob 1

It started to get a bit draggy after this week episode, the first few episodes were good, the way they introduced the characters etc, but what i guess is lacking is the focus on how they were going to deal with the mutants, black smoke etc. Other than the sub plots which were a bit draggy to be honest e.g Detective finding the killer and then she wasnt able to kill the killer???? the shady policeman, the lady giving birth (is this necessary????). The most time wasting is for the survivors of the school to have put in so much effort and to be betrayed by this imbecile that they allowed in and the security guard that they tried to save...Plus i don't get it, where are the mutants hiding? We see from the latest episode that they are not aimlessly walking around town....Anyway, will see if the last few episodes picks up the pace.

• Blob 1

It's going in circles. After the introductory episodes, the story went downhill. You do not know the purpose of that black hole and dark smoke. They are all wondering aimlessly. What is the purpose of the shaman? As if there isn't' a lot of things to deal with. Then there is the crazy serial killer that she continues to save even if she knows that she's already a mutant and beyond help. Such a waste of talent (ML/FL). They do not even have a plan on how to deal with the mutants. They cannot always use a nail gun, a revolver and an ax.

That stupid policeman should be gagged. He's always showing off but he's a very scared.

I am a fan of OCN but I think this drama is a failure. It's not worth the more than two hours you spend each week for a senseless and aimless show. Let's take that this is a dark drama but it doesn't help if you cannot see what's going on screen because it's almost always too dark.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Seo Yeon 

I was correct that Yoon Saet Beol was te serial killer. There were clues to something maybe wrong with her. Isn’t funny that Yoon Tae Hoon was the one who found her. Episode 7-8 were awesome. 

I love our insight on each character in the drama. It is on point because we all do have evil thoughts what matter is if we act on these dark desires.

Han Dong Rim now knows Lee Hwa Sun is infected  and Jang Do Yoon was able to pull her back. 

Now I understand why HDR doesn’t like her teacher even though he feels bad for what his father did. His father is a horrible human. 

Question guys  Do you think the Principal loves his son??? 

• Blob 1

The Shaman is evil and she is being used. She so dumb and I can’t wait for her to realize it 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869db58ec69ba775a496

Spoiler

Karma is beautiful. Lady you knew she was Fake and then you decided to be a chosen one. Lol 

• Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

Dong Rim

What do you guys think of her??

I am worried about her because of what she said on episode 8. Will she live til the end of the drama??? It is sad to see a girl like her having no one to depend on. It is so sad.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886421a32e5092f245541

Spoiler

Knowing the nurse also lost consciousness, makes me weary? This is the nurse that knows what happy to Dong Rim’s father. She kept quiet so she can get a permanent job at the high School. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I was thinking the same thing . But she can’t handle him and that is why he was Hwa Sun to live

A testicle monster would at least be interesting:lol: The Tentacle monster is not scary. But add some b@!! sacs & that would be terrifying.

• LOL 2

On 5/22/2021 at 5:25 AM, GingerK said:

Mutants, zombies, alien creatures, serial killers, smoke possession, 3rd dimension hallucinations, , weird psycho shaman??!! Can anyone tell me what this is supposed to be?

What are you doing in the Black...O wait...Dark Hole?  Are you a sucker for punishment?  After flailing through Mouse you’re an optimist to head down the rabbit hole again.  I applaud you for your persistence in this genre.  :lol:.  I was scouting around to see if this is something I would pick up (because I like LJH) but I guess I should steer clear.

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

What are you doing in the Black...O wait...Dark Hole?  Are you a sucker for punishment?  After flailing through Mouse you’re an optimist to head down the rabbit hole again.  I applaud you for your persistence in this genre.  :lol:.  I was scouting around to see if this is something I would pick up (because I like LJH) but I guess I should steer clear.

Hahahahahahahahah!!! Promise me you will not destroy your brain cells on this. I can't let you do it to yourself :lol: I love LJH too but all I can say is I hope he's getting paid a lot to just show up and be handsome, (kinda like in Stranger 2):blush:  I can't even hate watch this mess. I tried but I still don't know what's going on. I attempt to see if there is any change by doing a quick skim through but it is ridiculous.  I rolled my eyes so far back in my head I pulled a muscle at the Doctor only now talking about virus', anecdotes and sacrificing for the good of all.  Ugh

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2021] Dark Hole, 다크홀

Watch: Kim Ok Bin, Lee Joon Hyuk, And Other “Dark Hole” Cast Members Share Closing Comments On Drama

72411b4dbd9642a7b0fcee5b493f494d.jpeg?s=

Jun 6, 2021
by C. Hong

The cast of OCN’s “Dark Hole” shared their closing comments as the drama comes to an end.

“Dark Hole” is a horror thriller drama about a group of survivors fighting for their lives after humans begin to transform into mutants after breathing in the dark smoke from a mysterious sinkhole.

kim-ok-bin-dark-hole.jpeg

Kim Ok Bin, who starred as police detective Lee Hwa Sun, said, “The project we’ve been filming for about seven months has come to an end. It’s refreshing, but also disappointing. Everyone worked so hard and I’m going to miss them. To all the staff members who went through a lot on set, to all my co-stars who gave it their all despite the cold weather, I’d like it if we could work together on another project in a warmer time. I learned a lot from the drama and have a lot of regrets. I’ll work hard to use this as a stepping stone to becoming an even better actor.”

lee-joon-hyuk-dark-hole.jpeg

Lee Joon Hyuk, who co-starred as the tow truck driver Yoo Tae Han, said, “From staff members who went through a lot on set to my fellow actors, the editing team, the promotion team, the director, and the writers, everyone worked really hard. My sincere thanks to the viewers who watched the drama.”

Bae Jung Hwa, who played the doctor Han Ji Soo, said, “First, I want to thank those who loved ‘Dark Hole.’ We filmed this during COVID-19, so we finished without once being able to share a meal with the cast and crew who worked so hard. More than any other project, I feel regret about that. As an actor and a viewer, I found it fun and exciting to work on this OCN project. Thanks to these good people, I had a happy time filming. Once again, thank you for showing us love and I’ll return with another good project soon.”

Oh Yoo Jin, who played Han Dong Rim, said, “Filming ‘Dark Hole’ for the past six or seven months, there were a lot of difficult shoots because of the genre, but I enjoyed every moment of it. I was excited to go to work every day, and even when I didn’t have a shoot scheduled, I wanted to go. This was my first time being on a project that filmed for so long, and I felt a lot of pressure about being able to play a character with so much pain and fear. But from the beginning to the end, the director, writer, cast, and crew helped me out a lot and I was able to put down that feeling of pressure and film comfortably as Dong Rim. Thank you to the viewers who watched ‘Dark Hole’ and sent their love for Dong Rim.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1473269wpp/watch-kim-ok-bin-lee-joon-hyuk-and-other-dark-hole-cast-members-share-closing-comments-on-drama

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

After watching the last episode, felt that perhaps 12 episodes was too short for the writer to be able to deal with the Mutants accordingly........anyway the ending opened up another can of worms, so if there is going to be a second season, will hope that more of our questions can be addressed accordingly....the only thing that i had issues with was with the post recovery of the mutant period....things were back to normal within a month...hmmmmm....But anyway good attempt by the writer to produce this Korean horror drama, the staff, casts and crew were SOLID despite some flaws in the plot but nevertheless it was a good watch! :cheers:

• 1 month later...