[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

I’m not sure about you guys, but my head is spinning with all the palace maneuvering. I don’t trust what’s being said by anyone and I’m second guessing their motives :ph34r::P

And what’s with those assassins going after Mo Yong? I thought they already knew she was a spy and was working with her. Was attacking her a ruse just so they could see what Go Geon does? She was outnumbered. They could easily win that fight. 

I’m glad Dal will be trained under Wol  Gwang. If as they say, he’s the best swordsman, then he needs all the help he can get. Can’t help but be concerned though for all the village folk. And that preview with Dal’s nanny. Hope that arrow wound was not fatal. 

Dal and Ga Jin were the bright spot for me this episode. I love their bickering and seeing both of their reactions. They’re my happy pill. :wub:

907-BAB9-F-CDF1-431-D-AD94-1-F5-A3664-A9

Spoiler

67-A248-D0-C430-4661-AAEF-840-BE9-F42-ED

Credit to silvertrhee 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, shinkeru said:

I’m not sure about you guys, but my head is spinning with all the palace maneuvering. I don’t trust what’s being said by anyone and I’m second guessing their motives :ph34r::P

And what’s with those assassins going after Mo Yong? I thought they already knew she was a spy and was working with her. Was attacking her a ruse just so they could see what Go Geon does? She was outnumbered. They could easily win that fight. 

I’m glad Dal will be trained under Wol  Gwang. If as they say, he’s the best swordsman, then he needs all the help he can get. Can’t help but be concerned though for all the village folk. And that preview with Dal’s nanny. Hope that arrow wound was not fatal. 

Dal and Ga Jin were the bright spot for me this episode. I love their bickering and seeing both of their reactions. They’re my happy pill. :wub:

I'm super excited for On Dal to be trained under Wol Gwang too! That way he will properly learn how to be a good swordsman :)

As for the assassins going after Mo Yong, they are the Cheonju assassin, the clan that Gajin used to be apart of but now since they got kicked out of their old place, they are hiding and pretending to be a fortune teller. The reason why they attacked her is because Mo Yong knew that they are Cheonju assassins pretending to be a fortune telling business so she can easily reveal that. Plus they (the Cheonju head) found out that Mo Yong is a Shilla spy as well, so he thought that getting rid of her would just be best especially since she knows their secret. I think the assassin left after Go Geon came because he knew that he couldn't win against Go Geon so he retreated

It seems like the Cheonju head and Mo Yong might work together though, based on the episode 11 preview?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, ferily said:

I'm super excited for On Dal to be trained under Wol Gwang too! That way he will properly learn how to be a good swordsman :)

As for the assassins going after Mo Yong, they are the Cheonju assassin, the clan that Gajin used to be apart of but now since they got kicked out of their old place, they are hiding and pretending to be a fortune teller. The reason why they attacked her is because Mo Yong knew that they are Cheonju assassins pretending to be a fortune telling business so she can easily reveal that. Plus they (the Cheonju head) found out that Mo Yong is a Shilla spy as well, so he thought that getting rid of her would just be best especially since she knows their secret. I think the assassin left after Go Geon came because he knew that he couldn't win against Go Geon so he retreated

It seems like the Cheonju head and Mo Yong might work together though, based on the episode 11 preview?

Oh I see, so she found out about their cover. I assumed they were already working together since they have a common enemy. They could’ve questioned Mo Yong first before killing her. She's a potential ally for them. So if the preview shows them teaming up, that should be more exciting. :)

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

“River Where The Moon Rises” Records Second Consecutive Rise In Ratings

River Where the Moon Rises” continues to rise in viewership ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 16 episode of the KBS drama recorded average nationwide ratings of 7.2 and 9.1 percent. This is an increase from last episode‘s 6.6 and 8.4 percent and the second time in a row that the drama has marked a rise in ratings.

The second episode of “Off Route” (also known as “Off the Course”), which is part of JTBC’s short-form drama specials called JTBC Drama Festa, recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.113 percent.

tvN’s Drama Stage (also a short-form drama series) aired “Park Sung Sil’s Fourth Industrial Revolution” to ratings of 1.847 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1459582wpp/river-where-the-moon-rises-records-second-consecutive-rise-in-ratings

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, ferily said:

she is working with everybody she needs to know their plans and inform Silla...even helpped Gajin ...if the preview shows them teaming up, that should be more exciting i agree @shinkeru

30 minutes ago, Breeze said:

his is an increase from last episode‘s 6.6 and 8.4 percent and the second time in a row that the drama has marked a rise in ratings.

congratulation to the team

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, ShibaInu said:

i'm worry that she will be killed

Yeah, I am as well.

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

River Where the Moon Rises” continues to rise in viewership ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 16 episode of the KBS drama recorded average nationwide ratings of 7.2 and 9.1 percent. This is an increase from last episode‘s 6.6 and 8.4 percent and the second time in a row that the drama has marked a rise in ratings.

The second episode of “Off Route” (also known as “Off the Course”), which is part of JTBC’s short-form drama specials called JTBC Drama Festa, recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.113 percent.

tvN’s Drama Stage (also a short-form drama series) aired “Park Sung Sil’s Fourth Industrial Revolution” to ratings of 1.847 percent.

Awesome news, congrats to the team! :).

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Actress Choi Yu Hwa from 'River Where The Moon Rises' gains attention for her ageless beauty

Actress Choi Yu Hwa has landed on trending news for her ageless beauty. 

After the 9th episode of the drama series 'River Where The Moon Rises' aired on Tuesday, actress Choi Yu Hwa gained attention for her ageless beauty. Viewers left comments expressing their surprise such as, "I thought she was obviously in her 20s", "Well I'd believe if someone told me she is in her early 20s.", "She is really attractive, not just pretty or beautiful".

The actress was born in 1985, and she turns 36 this October. What do you think? 

1615952950-866102-599653-1015-org.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/actress-choi-yu-hwa-from-river-where-the-moon-rises-gains-attention-for-her-ageless-beauty

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

They are getting closer. First they hugged their pillows and now they sleep holding hands

soon or later they'll become husband and wife ...like Ondal says :is fate,destiny!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I feel very sad for Inwoo. He didn't sleep before filming :sad1:And ı heard nowadays all the cast sleep only  4 hours .

They must be working overtime to keep broadcast on schedule :cold_sweat: and Inwoo has to be on every reshoot. Poor guy. Hope they’re all taking care. From the BTS, at least they seem to still be having fun. Good to see So Hyun laughing a lot.

@rocher22 @andy78

They’re acting like a married couple already :D and they seem to be getting along behind the scenes too. 

Found this article..

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/03/15/river-where-the-moon-rises-eps-5-6-fangirling-open-thread/

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@shinkeruyep, it looks like they've been married  for a long time.

Ga Jin ''ordered'' him to read, not to move while waiting for her and not to interfere 

in her relationship with her MIL..   :D

Dal's only answer is...  

Ewh7jS6UYAIyOCO?format=jpg&name=large

Anyway, GJ is a perfect DIL.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3