[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

Lol. That’s exactly how they are. From the other drama videos and interviews I’ve seen of In Woo, he is like a puppy IRL. :blush:

I love the way So Hyun laughs. It’s very natural. They really have great chemistry. They also seem very comfortable with one another. I hope there will be more scenes like this for our Ga Jin and Ondal. What should we call our OTP? JinDal? Anyone has suggestions? 

I’m rewatching some scenes from epi 9 and 10 this weekend. :cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

Lol. That’s exactly how they are. From the other drama videos and interviews I’ve seen of In Woo, he is like a puppy IRL. 

I love the way So Hyun laughs. It’s very natural. They really have great chemistry. They also seem very comfortable with one another. I hope there will be more scenes like this for our Ga Jin and Ondal. What should we call our OTP? JinDal? Anyone has suggestions? 

I’m rewatching some scenes from epi 9 and 10 this weekend. 

Some fans call them Pyeongon  :)

Some fans chicken  (Inwoo )- duck ( Sohyun) couple.

Because of this Na Inwoo is chicken. 

Sohyun loves ducks. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Dal, it was a little embarrassing.. no man is that clueless...  :lol:

At this point, it looks like Ga Jin will have to take charge in everything- from swordsmanship to skin ship:lol: I find it endearing though, the role reversal, On Dal is the innocent one hahaha.

21 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Some fans call them Pyeongon  :)

Some fans chicken  (Inwoo )- duck ( Sohyun) couple.

Because of this Na Inwoo is chicken. 

Poor In Woo. What have the fans done to him hehe so he’s the chicken and So Hyun is duck. :relaxed: 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, shinkeru said:

At this point, it looks like Ga Jin will have to take charge in everything- from swordsmanship to skin ship:lol: I find it endearing though, the role reversal, On Dal is the innocent one hahaha.

Poor In Woo. What have the fans done to him hehe so he’s the chicken and So Hyun is duck. :relaxed: 

Yep, its clear who is the boss...   :D 

I like it...JinDal couple...

Ewm5yxNW8AQaVno?format=jpg&name=large

KBS

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I like it...JinDal couple...

Alright then... JinDal it is.. sealed with a kiss :kiss_wink: oops, everyone ok with that? 

24-A98635-34-A1-47-FE-B4-E2-D53-BA955-D6

55 minutes ago, andy78 said:

seems so...she is the strong one...she is the boss in their house!!!

Yes, she does have more experience in palace intrigue and sword training. I can’t wait for Ondal to become a General. Then they will be the power couple :hwaiting:

• Like 6

Aww that prereleases clip of Pyeonggang and On Dal, the sweetest!! :fullofhearts: So adorable that they called each other husband and wife :wub:

Looking forward to episode 11!

@Breeze @rocher22 @yeli Thank you for sharing all of these stills and news about the drama! I hope that other actors can finish up filming soon too..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I have a question. Na In Woo is just going to be Ondal starting episode 9 onwards. Then episode 2 to 6 would still be Jisoo? Or would the production edit his face and use Na In Woo's like what they did in episode 7-8?

• Like 3

@htk9207 Jisoo plays as On Dal from episode 1-6 and 7-20, it is Na In Woo. I don't know what they're going to do about episodes 1-6 since Jisoo is already playing On Dal and if they're going to try changing the scenes. I think for now those episodes will still be Jisoo since they already aired

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1