[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

2 hours ago, agenth said:

Then we have the creepy stalker of Dam's - the question begs why is she still of interest to outside forces, since the marble's out of her body, right? 

Very good question and how is WY supposed to make the bead blue again? 

He needs to like a woman for the bead to turn blue, no? With him liking Dam now, how is he supposed to do that, without killing her? Hmmm..

Havent watch ep10 but going to soon! :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, xprosperity said:

I think the mountain spirit is really trying to force Woo-yeo to up his game with only half a year left. If he doesn't turn human (make that marble blue...), he's basically going to become an evil spirit (maegu) and there'll be no going back from that. He merely showed Woo-yeo the red string between Seo-woo and Damto make him DO something, sort of like a message of: "If you become human in this half a year, then you can be with her." It'll be interesting to see how Woo-yeo "changes destiny" and from the preview, it looks like he's set out to grab their destiny and twist it his way... like how he twisted Dam's shirt to prevent her from falling... and not to pick a fight...

I like the way you are thinking :) I don't think the mountain spirit is doing it intentionally to be mean ... I guess this is one way to really get Woo Yeo to up his game. 

I have come to really like Seon Woo because of how much he has changed and become more respectful...and because of those changes I feel like he's become more handsome too XD I don't think he will be that much of a threat though, because Dam knows what she wants and won't be easily swayed... but I guess they have to make it somewhat interesting and bring him into the story a bit. I mean, up until now, he hasn't really done much except stand on the sidelines, right? 

I appreciate that Dam didn't throw herself at Woo Yeo and boldly ignore his warnings like he kinda wanted...I mean, realistically speaking, she's right, she has a life of her own as well, and asking her to not care about her own safety is too reckless and would make me lose some respect for her. I did find it very cute when she boasted about her boyfriend to "Jae Jin" haha. I think that was a nice touch to patch up the misunderstandings. Glad they talked it through! 

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's super weird that Woo Yeo is Dam's professor??? I'm just constantly worried that they'd be caught together, and also CONFLICT OF INTEREST ANYONE???? As soon as they patched it up and realized Dam didn't lose her memory, I think he should have quit as her prof cause that is SUPER weird. Like especially the scene where they first made up and held hands outside the dorm area when they were on that trip, I was constantly expecting someone to see them from a window or something........

Now we have to wait a week for the next ep.... T_T 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, moon_nebula said:

I like the way you are thinking :) I don't think the mountain spirit is doing it intentionally to be mean ... I guess this is one way to really get Woo Yeo to up his game. 

I have come to really like Seon Woo because of how much he has changed and become more respectful...and because of those changes I feel like he's become more handsome too XD I don't think he will be that much of a threat though, because Dam knows what she wants and won't be easily swayed... but I guess they have to make it somewhat interesting and bring him into the story a bit. I mean, up until now, he hasn't really done much except stand on the sidelines, right? 

I appreciate that Dam didn't throw herself at Woo Yeo and boldly ignore his warnings like he kinda wanted...I mean, realistically speaking, she's right, she has a life of her own as well, and asking her to not care about her own safety is too reckless and would make me lose some respect for her. I did find it very cute when she boasted about her boyfriend to "Jae Jin" haha. I think that was a nice touch to patch up the misunderstandings. Glad they talked it through! 

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's super weird that Woo Yeo is Dam's professor??? I'm just constantly worried that they'd be caught together, and also CONFLICT OF INTEREST ANYONE???? As soon as they patched it up and realized Dam didn't lose her memory, I think he should have quit as her prof cause that is SUPER weird. Like especially the scene where they first made up and held hands outside the dorm area when they were on that trip, I was constantly expecting someone to see them from a window or something........

Now we have to wait a week for the next ep.... T_T 

I think seon woo sunbae is the catalyst to push woo yeo to be more confident in himself and his relationship with Dam, he usually has reservations when it comes to how he treats her and being that she is young and a student, he has always been respectful about that  and in a way I agree with @xprosperity and you as well that MG is sort of playing Cupid himself with Dam and Woo yeo albeit in a weird way as he is the one that granted woo yeo his wish in the first place 

as far as the whole prof/student thing

Spoiler

They did get caught in the manwha but I think Dam didn’t give a care about it, woo yeo was more scared about it but because she’s dam she actually did face the entire student body in her department and showed the whole school that they were together so yeah- in Dam we trust 

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Very good question and how is WY supposed to make the bead blue again? 

He needs to like a woman for the bead to turn blue, no? With him liking Dam now, how is he supposed to do that, without killing her? Hmmm..

Havent watch ep10 but going to soon! :wub:

I don’t know if you guys still remember that as long as woo yeo is still not human he is still under the jurisdiction of the MG’s domain and anyone related to him is to be watched as well and since Dam is part of his bubble aka his love interest she’s bound by these supernatural activities and the stalker guy is none other than MG himself watching out for the both of them 

as far as the bead turning blue I have to check the manwha again but it did turn blue just wasn’t sure how, I have to recheck the manwha

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, inaho101 said:

I don’t know if you guys still remember that as long as woo yeo is still not human he is still under the jurisdiction of the MG’s domain and anyone related to him is to be watched as well and since Dam is part of his bubble aka his love interest she’s bound by these supernatural activities and the stalker guy is none other than MG himself watching out for the both of them 

as far as the bead turning blue I have to check the manwha again but it did turn blue just wasn’t sure how, I have to recheck the manwha

Ah i see... ive forgotten ... thanks for reminding... i have read in MDL on the manwha spoiler on how SY becomes human.... in the mean time, lets sit back and enjoy their journey... :wub:

• Like 4

So that sunbae will end up with someone in the manwha? I don't dislike him but it's a little problem ATM. It's a rom-com so we'll have happy end but the process is a little bit bothersome. Some of fans are shipping Dam with SW and i don't really see them together. BTW WY's process to become human will be interesting. And hope to see them dating again as a normal couple because Dam's desire is to do all the fluffy stuff with him!!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I find it funny/hilarious that when *Jeajin* (Mr Gumiho impersonating him) took Dam's hand, to talk to her privately,  Dam literally Screamed at why he is doing that, since its not how JJ would do it... haha..:w00t:

Also, everytime both Dam and YW are together, i literally get worried that students might noticed them, as Professor and student relationship is against ethical conduct for universities.... YW could get dismissed, not that he cared anyway...

Ep11 looked facinating.. cant wait for it! Fighting!

---

Despite the ratings dropped.. i still hope there is  enough fan base to keep the drama going and loved... the fact that Hyeri and JKY were the most buzzworthy actors this week should mean something right.... i wonder how the streaming ranking in IQiyi for the drama...

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I'll repeat myself but i don't like how writer is still putting that situation between Dam and sunbae. It's still confusing, the editing of ep 10 was made in a strange way as Dam's feeling for WY are changing in some way. I didn't like the last minutes of the episode, sorry but i want to see more action from WY to protect his love and confirmed his presence as Dam's boyfriend!:brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Basically... Dam has to grow her love for YW, unconditionally.. then things will improve. For example, YW's monologue, when Dam called to agree with YW's decision to keep their distance, 

He had HOPE that Dam would actually fight back and wants to be with him despite the risks... he knows it was unreasonable for him to hope for it, seeing how they just confirmed their feeling for each other, but he had wished and hoped that she would, based on her previous strong-willed character...

And we have to give Dam some space as well... despite how u LIKE a person, at 22 years of age, you are not sure how or where the relationship is heading, especially with a Gumiho... both are new to relationships, so we are not sure if LIKE has turned to LOVE yet...

But its great that Dam decided to give it a shot despite that.. then the Mountain God had to interfere.. sigh...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Basically... Dam has to grow her love for YW, unconditionally.. then things will improve. For example, YW's monologue, when Dam called to agree with YW's decision to keep their distance, 

He had HOPE that Dam would actually fight back and wants to be with him despite the risks... he knows it was unreasonable for him to hope for it, seeing how they just confirmed their feeling for each other, but he had wished and hoped that she would, based on her previous strong-willed character...

And we have to give Dam some space as well... despite how u LIKE a person, at 22 years of age, you are not sure how or where the relationship is heading, especially with a Gumiho... both are new to relationships, so we are not sure if LIKE has turned to LOVE yet...

But its great that Dam decided to give it a shot despite that.. then the Mountain God had to interfere.. sigh...

This is a step that she has to take soon because that red string and her sunbae are both growing faster. In ep 10 she said to herself that her feelings for WY are not enough to sacrifice her whole life for him. These lines worried me a lot, we don't know if writer will give a real chance to Dam and SW story and the waiting is killing me.:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, lolly84 said:

This is a step that she has to take soon because that red string and her sunbae are both growing faster. In ep 10 she said to herself that her feelings for WY are not enough to sacrifice her whole life for him. These lines worried me a lot, we don't know if writer will give a real chance to Dam and SW story and the waiting is killing me.

True, hence we cant blame her... they just got to know each other, can we blame her for being scared, the possibility of losing her life for a person whom she  just kinda met (reminds me of DAYS)...

In the next episode preview, i thought i saw YW seemed  to be holding the Red String of Fate when he was with Dam... perhaps he will cut those string, sooner or later from.the second lead... hehe

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

True, hence we cant blame her... they just got to know each other, can we blame her for being scared, the possibility of losing her life for a person whom she  just kinda met (reminds me of DAYS)...

In the next episode preview, i thought i saw YW seemed  to be holding the Red String of Fate when he was with Dam... perhaps he will cut those string, sooner or later from.the second lead... hehe

I can't blame her and you are right! I blame writer for introducing this kind of situation that made us confused XD:kicks:

Hope WY will cut these strings as soon as possible :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

E4nJWxPVUAAsP0y?format=jpg&name=4096x409

You know you are rich when you throw your entire car away because someone damaged the side mirror 

I suppose being gumiho actually means being rich, considering you can just sell your old trinkets and they make a lot of money :D 

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

I do wonder how Hye Sun gets rich.. seeing how... u know... YW, yes because he collects and is smart (SKKU scholar afterall :D)... hey, where is his fancy car in the 1st episode...hehe

But i must say, i like that Hye Sun is good friends to everyone... how she and WY never ended together centuries ago is a curiosity and mystery.... haha...  but to her he depended on, for advice and heart to heart problems, to solve his journey being a human in the current time, helping him to be human before he becomes a monster.... and along the way, teasing him, after years, if not centuries of him teasing her, of her (less) intelligence... 

There should be other Gumihos' in between the society, right..... hmmm:D

Read that MRIAG is trending in Japan.. that should mean something... MRIAG fighting!!!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I do wonder how Hye Sun gets rich.. seeing how... u know... YW, yes because he collects and is smart (SKKU scholar afterall :D)... hey, where is his fancy car in the 1st episode...hehe

But i must say, i like that Hye Sun is good friends to everyone... how she and WY never ended together centuries ago is a curiosity and mystery.... haha...  but to her he depended on, for advice and heart to heart problems, to solve his journey being a human in the current time, helping him to be human before he becomes a monster.... and along the way, teasing him, after years, if not centuries of him teasing her, of her (less) intelligence... 

There should be other Gumihos' in between the society, right..... hmmm:D

Read that MRIAG is trending in Japan.. that should mean something... MRIAG fighting!!!:heart:

The fact that Hye Sun is a good character and not involved in the ML past love life is pretty interesting. She respected him through the centuries and cared for him as a friend after all. I think she will be useful more in future episodes and i think she was the FIRST to ship WY and Dam:heartxoxo:

Her digs and her help to watch after Dam are the best things written for WY and Dam loveline so i'll wait to see Hye Sun's love to develop more and more. In this era she deserves to be truly loved!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

I finally found a way to get the manwha translated peeps so spoilers ahead 

Spoiler

So in the end seon woo and dams strings got cut since Dam only has eyes for woo yeo. Fast forward their strings finally got attached to each other however woo yeo still has not become human and apparently according  to MG the key to having woo yeo turn into a full fledge human is to experience emotions since he has been living for so long as a gumiho, even though he has become adaptable in all aspects of becoming human, his heart isn’t entirely capable yet eventually he will and also I think @realistic2280a said this as well that Dam has to fully accept woo yeo and his flaws and turning her own feelings into a more mature form of love with no hesitations, reservations and being confident individually and as a couple. I still have to translate the other chapters

and for hye sun jaejin fans Jae jin gets involve in dams red string of fate too and that got her so mad at woo yeo lol- she blamed woo yeo for not doing a good job in keeping dam in his area figuratively speaking Ahahhahah 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

I finally found a way to get the manwha translated peeps so spoilers ahead 

Reveal hidden contents

So in the end seon woo and dams strings got cut since Dam only has eyes for woo yeo. Fast forward their strings finally got attached to each other however woo yeo still has not become human and apparently according  to MG the key to having woo yeo turn into a full fledge human is to experience emotions since he has been living for so long as a gumiho, even though he has become adaptable in all aspects of becoming human, his heart isn’t entirely capable yet eventually he will and also I think @realistic2280a said this as well that Dam has to fully accept woo yeo and his flaws and turning her own feelings into a more mature form of love with no hesitations, reservations and being confident individually and as a couple. I still have to translate the other chapters

and for hye sun jaejin fans Jae jin gets involve in dams red string of fate too and that got her so mad at woo yeo lol- she blamed woo yeo for not doing a good job in keeping dam in his area figuratively speaking Ahahhahah 

I'm so curious to see these developments, hope drama will show us all of this!! Thanks a lot chingu!!:sparklyeyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2