[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

On 6/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, orion00 said:

No sure if this youtube link is shared previously, but this is interview with Ki Yong and Hyeri with Kang Ha Na (she is the DJ) for her Volume Up Show.  Really fun seeing all three of them promoting their drama

Hi @orion00... i wonder, if there is any fully eng sub of the above video? I cant seemed to find it...

Old ajumma here is not as IT savvy as the rest of the youngsters here.. hehe

Im also curious... in the youtube video comments, they said that JKY said he wished Hyeri is his sister... since he is very comfortable with her ...im wondering when and where did he said that? 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images/ videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Hi @realistic2280a, I saw video snippet of the radio interview translation done by fan. He also mention this in the 1stlook interview (English sub available you have to turn it on for English caption in youtube channel).

If not appropriate to post here, I will delete it later. 

Here is the interview about the chemistry of the cast done for IQIYI. Really fun because they really like close friends. And also there are spoilers too from the cast

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

Thankfully, Viki got the rights to share the series so I should be able to watch sooner rather than later!!

doing reruns Of episodes On Viki atm Wednesday come soon lol, can’t wait on how they’ll progress just finished the manwha and it’s quite consistent. I wonder if 16 episodes will be enough 

• Like 4

Finally found some preview pics for episode 9 but soompi is not letting me post it.

anyways it looks like we will have the chair scene and Dam talking to seon woo sunbae (I sense a jealous fox teehee!) 

I lived for jealous woo yeo! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I can't wait to see again our fox jealous:sparklyeyes:

I guess that sunbae will get another chance to win her but i'm sure she will reject him "again":gangnamstyle:. Hope to see Kang Han Na and Kim Do Wan loveline to develop. They are so funny together!:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, orion00 said:

Hi @realistic2280a, I saw video snippet of the radio interview translation done by fan. He also mention this in the 1stlook interview (English sub available you have to turn it on for English caption in youtube channel).

If not appropriate to post here, I will delete it later. 

Here is the interview about the chemistry of the cast done for IQIYI. Really fun because they really like close friends. And also there are spoilers too from the cast

@orion00.. many thanks!... i think those who requote the videos need the delete maybe.. . As 1st time uploader, maybe the mods will not delete it.. thank you again.. off to watching the video :D

Ah.. they did address the first time they worked together in  a drama during the Volume Up episode. They were not close hence did not keep in touch.. 

The video also show how JKY said Hyeri can be his real sister... hehe, he cant said girlfriend now can he... haha... he has that distinctive laugh ya..:D

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

@orion00.. many thanks!... i think those who requote the videos need the delete maybe.. . As 1st time uploader, maybe the mods will not delete it.. thank you again.. off to watching the video :D

Ah.. they did address the first time they worked together in  a drama during the Volume Up episode. They were not close hence did not keep in touch.. 

The video also show how JKY said Hyeri can be his real sister... hehe, he cant said girlfriend now can he... haha... he has that distinctive laugh ya..:D

There are many Hyeri shippers with her current bf so Ki Yong try to answer very safe and respective manner. 

They work in Schoolgirl Detective six years ago. Both of them close to Minah but not sure why they are not close to each other. Youtube recommendation keep popping this drama again where Hyeri and Ki Yong act together. I guess due to the popularity search for this main leads. 

Yes, if you want to quote, please delete the video link. It's part of regulation in Soompi. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@orion00... yes, Kiyong cant really say on camera that he wants her to be more than friends when everyone in the entertainment industry know that Hyeri is dating RJY.... but ah, to see their videos together is just soooo cute... honestly  Kiyong seemed amazed and mesmerized by Hyeri at times... 

One cant help but ship them right? Kiyong seemed offended that Hyeri said he looked older during the Saturday Night variety show... :D

If anyone has the Eng sub interview/radio session with Kang Hana, do give us the link here so we all can enjoy their chemistry...:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IMost Buzzworthy Drama Actors for 3rd week of June 2021:

#1 #Hyeri
#2 #JangKiYong
#3 #SongKang
#4 #ParkBoYoung
#5 #ParkJihoon
#6 #HanSoHee
#7 #SeoInGuk
#8 #LeeJiAh
#9 #LeeBoYoung
#10 #UhmKiJoon

#KoreanUpdates RZ

So happy to see both of them getting recognition due to this drama. Fighting!! 

Good Data Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama & Actors for the 3rd Week of June

Most buzzworthy TV drama: 
No. 3 - #MyRoommateIsAGumiho 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, orion00 said:

IMost Buzzworthy Drama Actors for 3rd week of June 2021:

#1 #Hyeri
#2 #JangKiYong
#3 #SongKang
#4 #ParkBoYoung
#5 #ParkJihoon
#6 #HanSoHee
#7 #SeoInGuk
#8 #LeeJiAh
#9 #LeeBoYoung
#10 #UhmKiJoon

#KoreanUpdates RZ

So happy to see both of them getting recognition due to this drama. Fighting!! 

Wow! Both first and second positions for both actors and 3rd for buzzworthy drama:heart::heart:....  despite the drop in ratings, people know the drama is still very good .... Fighting!

We should be expecting a couple photo or anything related to their drama MRIAG, to be upload on their personal IG since the next episode is tomorrow... :D Fingers crossed x

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@realistic2280a yes indeed! We cannot help shipping YeoDam couple right? Oh my heart keep fluttering see both of them in drama and during their promo

:heart2beat:

This is the first drama they act together. Saw this in my youtube recommendation. When MRIAG started the view for this old drama is only aroung 10K and now look at the view 190K! It took 6 years to get people following their work. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, orion00 said:

@realistic2280a yes indeed! We cannot help shipping YeoDam couple right? Oh my heart keep fluttering see both of them in drama and during their promo

I cannot count how many times I've watched the bts for the last episode, they are just too cute :wub: and also the making of their 1st look pictorial! Always waiting for the photos that they will share on each other's IG account but my favorite so far is the one where they had the same outfit... totally couple goals! :heartxoxo:

Anyway, can't believe we're halfway through the drama :bawling:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, orion00 said:

This is the first drama they act together. Saw this in my youtube recommendation. When MRIAG started the view for this old drama is only aroung 10K and now look at the view 190K! It took 6 years to get people following their work. 

I saw snippets of it on IG and youtube recommendations. How did you know it was 10k before this ? Hahhaa.. it makes me wonder, 6 years ago, were they a couple in the drama too? Kiyong character seemed to be nice to her...

its funny how they didnt keep in touch after the drama but now they are a blast... and everyone loved their chemistry together...

Man, they did share that bottle water together - during the radio interview.... indirect kiss! Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1