[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

6 hours ago, Shari said:

Sometimes, I just feel to slap some sense into that 2 face Joong-han but I really doubt that would be enough or make a difference. The man just gets on my last nerve!!! How interesting would it be, if it turns out later on that Byeo-ri is really his daughter as well (but that's just my wishful thinking). Looking at him enjoying eating breakfast with his Bo-ra while making small talk and attempting to create a cosy family atmosphere was really so nauseating and annoying.

@Shari I believe AR’s dad is her father too. This is a lesson for him to learn. I see in most daily drama or Kdrama ( shirt series) there are lesson because of Karma. That is why a lot of villains will repent due to the lesson they learn from committing all these terrible crimes. 
FOR EXAMPLE

MALE VILLAINS REPENT WHEN THEIR CHILD PAYS FOR THEIR CRIMES OR THEY WILL LOSE A PARENT TO NON CURABLE DIEASE AND THEY CAN’T SAVE THEM. 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Shari said:

Sometimes, I just feel to slap some sense into that 2 face Joong-han but I really doubt that would be enough or make a difference. The man just gets on my last nerve!!! How interesting would it be, if it turns out later on that Byeo-ri is really his daughter as well (but that's just my wishful thinking). Looking at him enjoying eating breakfast with his Bo-ra while making small talk and attempting to create a cosy family atmosphere was really so nauseating and annoying

Agree,I hated that scene. Family atmosphere with Bora! My foot! I felt like splashing water on his face.

If I were writer I would just make Ahri give up his name as father and live with her mother's name. Let her father live in agony that his own child rejected him and his name! Best thing for such a fake father. 

@Mocharel agree regarding Deora and fake granny . Fake granny is by no means pitiful as she is being projected! He came out of that mouse hole only when he found Ahri's mom is dead. He never cared till she was alive. He was in his comfort zone . He is in fact using Ahri to take care of Byuri and once he gets back identity he wants to take Byuri as biological father. How confertable ? Ahri is thrown out and bears it all as hell breaks on her with Byuri, who is more like a living part her Mom has left for her. (After her mom's death Ahri identifies more with her mom then Dad !) And then fake granny will get Byuri just coz he is a biological father ! No No No. I want Ahri to have all rights of guardianship and never let Byuri go with him. Just like he left Ahri's Mom he will leave Byuri too! 

Btw I am waiting for real showdown  between fake granny and overfake Ahri's dad! Ahri's Dad is warming up to Deora  and group coz his princess Bora is cosy with them !So it will be real satisfaction to see when he realises fake granny has been fooling around him and using his daughter Ahri to take of his own daughter Byuri. I want Ahri's dad to feel double crossed and burn in hell. Even his sweet Deora is accomplice and has been using his biological daughter Ahri. Good! Papa Ahri you better bang your head and die.  Coz while you have been busy pampering someone else daughter you lost twice to fake granny. Once your wife then your own daughter Ahri. Now live with Deora and fake granny as your relatives ! Coz you are a looser and born to suck up to selfish and fake people. 

@Shari@shana0127I am also hoping that ByR is the daughter of SJH as it will make for a better story in my opinion.

I look forward to all the AR/JS scenes.  The next episode with JS taking AR shopping for a dress for the family will be fun to watch.  I’m also hoping for scenes of JS and AR looking for a house for the 4 of them (AR/JS/ByR/Organic).

:luvarrow:

I want to see ByR in the bridesmaid dress.
the sister should insist that Ari put on a wedding dress, if not for the ceremony at least for the couple photos, a good excuse so JS seeing her would understand that he is in love lost, after all if he dresses as elegant and beautiful as his sister BR.

BR is still extremely unbearable and seeing her still makes my blood boil, but at this moment, I think we can all agree we all hate that piece of turd claiming himself as AR’s father more? AR should just kick him and BR out of her wedding, just invite HS, she’s the only one who cares for her anyway. Besides, it’s not like BR and her garbage daddy dearest want to come to AR’s wedding anyway. If they do come BR will probably throw tantrum and run out of the ceremony crying and then as usual daddy dearest will blame it all on AR in front of the crowd.

As much as I don’t like grannyman I’m looking forward to him slamming down self proclaimed best dad, and then HS will truly see what kind of man her husband is. It’s just wishful thinking but I really wanted HS to find a better man, not this narrow minded patriarch absorbed in his own self-glorified image.

BR and her "daddy" act like they are saints, because they allowed AhRi and JS to get married. So they think, that JS and AhRi must be grateful for them for whole life.  

And that daddy doesn't want to spend even a cent for her daughter's wedding. I think he even wants to celebrate the fact that he was able to throw away his daughter at last.

6 hours ago, EK8 said:

I know.  That scene was such a slap to Ahri especially when Ahri’s dad said it’s been a while since they sat down and had a meal together with Bora. Uhhh, what about Ahri?  When is the last time you had a meal with your pregnant daughter??  He’s such a jerk of a father.  He doesn’t deserve the title of father to Ahri

Well no father will be proud of a daughter who comes home pragnent with one night stand . Obviously he will be disappointed in her and would want her to drop the child for future sake. So I don't blame him for his initial anger and disappointment.

What angers me is that he has stretched it too long that too for sake of another daughter ! Ahri has her point in protecting the child and she is not alone . Child's father wants to have it too. So situation is different. It's not some unwanted child his daughter is stuck with ! So his anger is baseless. He is doing no favour in letting her marry. Plus his insensitivness towards Ahri appalled me. If I were a real loving father, I would subconsciously take pride in such a daughter who goes so strong to protect a child and takes such high responsilities ! 

AR's father still hasn't forgiven her for having chosen to raise her sister, he would like to cancel her existence, he accepted the marriage unwillingly, weighs them down, he didn't wish his daughter a happy birthday as well as Bora forgot her, he is a hypocrite. No dad is saved here, even the grandfather has his faults for how he treated his daughter after the divorce or the transvestite who for years did not think about the woman he had left, at least to see if he had not had problems because of him, for then feeling guilty when he found out he had a daughter, what to do when his problems are solved? With what face will he present himself to everyone asking to be forgiven for having deceived them?

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Well no father will be proud of a daughter who comes home pragnent with one night stand . Obviously he will be disappointed in her and would want her to drop the child for future sake. So I don't blame him for his initial anger and disappointment.

I agree. No father would be proud of the way Ahri got pregnant.  But watching him speak and treat Bora so lovingly with sweet adoration and compassion during her “difficult” time while his own biological daughter is being treated like poop from almost everyone around her makes me sick.  It’s time for him to be a father and a man and stop dwelling.  

Is it just me?  But does anyone notice how rude Granny Man is to everyone who asks questions about him/her.  He was so rude to Junsoo.  He even kept asking Byeori to choose between him/her and Junsoo.  Byeori was mature in her responses.  What’s his problem?

And did anyone notice when that gangster guy attacked DaeRo, Granny Man just grabbed the will and took off.  What about his son?  

So at first they all eat the meat, that JS gave AhRi parents, but then it was ok to call him a jerk, who bullied BoRa. And it's time for grandfather to oppose this marriage. He ignored AhRi for so many years, but he thinks he has the right to say something. And once again that trash dad couldn't defend his daughter. 

That trash cross-dresser wants to take away Byeori from AhRi. And DaeRo agreed. 

Poor AhRi. JS is the only person, who is worried about her health (both mental and body). All the rest just ignore the fact, that she is pregnant. Her so called father not even once asked if she is ok. Even his wife didn't asked. But it's not enough, they all keep bulling her. 

:waitwhat: How in the world does FG think? 1. You're not registered as her father. The mother thought you dead.  2. She's only known her mother and then sister to care for her.  3. You're dressed as a woman to survive. 4. You're a stage 4 cancer survivor. Not cured.  5. and it would traumatic for Byeo-ri to ripped away from someone she's loves (her sister) even if you're flesh and blood.  DR's and HJS jealousy of JS because of his father's bad deeds as a desire to take Byeo-ri makes them inept, selfish beings. 

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

So at first they all eat the meat, that JS gave AhRi parents, but then it was ok to call him a jerk, who bullied BoRa. And it's time for grandfather to oppose this marriage. He ignored AhRi for so many years, but he thinks he has the right to say something. And once again that trash dad couldn't defend his daughter. 

That trash cross-dresser wants to take away Byeori from AhRi. And DaeRo agreed. 

Poor AhRi. JS is the only person, who is worried about her health (both mental and body). All the rest just ignore the fact, that she is pregnant. Her so called father not even once asked if she is ok. Even his wife didn't asked. But it's not enough, they all keep bulling her. 

Yeah I so agree it is wow. Poor AR. JS is the only person, who is worried about her health (both mental and body).

4 hours ago, EK8 said:

Is it just me?  But does anyone notice how rude Granny Man is to everyone who asks questions about him/her.  He was so rude to Junsoo.  He even kept asking Byeori to choose between him/her and Junsoo.  Byeori was mature in her responses.  What’s his problem?

And did anyone notice when that gangster guy attacked DaeRo, Granny Man just grabbed the will and took off.  What about his son?  

That granny man has always been rude, selfish and manner-less from day one. I think his grouchy attitude and distrust of people came about from the incident with being sued and losing everything because of the false claim about the product sold in his shop and then being on the run and living isolated in the mountain as a hermit.

It does seems as though he was a good person before as he adopted Dae-ro and was loved by both Ji-ran & Nan-young (looks like he was a lover-boy in his days :lol:). Don't really know what these 2 ladies saw in him but as they say love is blind :crazy:.

Okay, so when this episode 74 started I was able to fast forward the scenes with that ridiculous granny man and loan shark until I saw Jun-su & Ah-ri scene which was so sweet it almost gave me diabetes. I wish someone could gave me Jun-su direct phone number so I could give him a heads-up that he's really fallen hard for Ah-ri :heart: and doesn't realise it. The adoring looks :love: and attention he showers her with are by no means only because she is the mother of his child. This guys see's her as his wife now and he looked as though he was dressing his personal doll in that dress shop :joy:.

So after feeling all relaxed by that scene, I had to endure seeing some sour faces : Bo-ra, Dae-ro, granny man (imagine the audacity of him calling Jun-su "goat face" when truth be told he is the one that looks like an old goat!!!), Sun-han, her wicked grandma, Won-tae (that snake), Joong-han (arrogant RickRoll'D) and the grand prize of the most annoying one today Bo-ra grandad!!!

This crass old man really raised my body temperature to boiling point. Who the fudge does he think he is seeing Ah-ri for the first time and getting on a high horse claiming that he would not allow her to marry Jun-su. I really wanted to slap some sense into him after he sat there and ate all that expensive beef courtsey of the same Jun-su he bad mouthing.  He only cared that his beloved precious princess Bo-ra loves Jun-su and Jun-su dumped her for someone like Ah-r. Clearly, he see his Bo-ra on a higher  prestigious level than Ah-ri (well it's not hard to believe Ah-ri's father allowed someone to speak to his daughter that way). I thought gramps wanted to play the part of a grandad to both girls but his true colors showed when he heard his precious princess loss her "shiny new toy" (Jun-su, which was never hers to begin with) to the step-granddaughter. All common sense & reason left him and he exploded with a mouth full of filthy shite.

I do reluctantly have to acknowledge Bo-ra unwillingly tried to pretend to mediate and tell her stubborn grandpa that it was her one sided love and Jun-su likes Ah-ri; however,  it didn't sound too sincere. Then instead of Joong-han & Hae-sim defending Ah-ri they acted as thought what the old gramps accused them of, that they took Ah-ri side over his beloved Bo-ra was true... how shameless. The ending really pissed me off the way all of them turned accusing eyes on poor Ah-ri, I mean when would these so call family members stop hurting Ah-ri???

4 hours ago, Edwina Maclin said:

:waitwhat: How in the world does FG think? 1. You're not registered as her father. The mother thought you dead.  2. She's only known her mother and then sister to care for her.  3. You're dressed as a woman to survive. 4. You're a stage 4 cancer survivor. Not cured.  5. and it would traumatic for Byeo-ri to ripped away from someone she's loves (her sister) even if you're flesh and blood.  DR's and HJS jealousy of JS because of his father's bad deeds as a desire to take Byeo-ri makes them inept, selfish beings. 

I know right!!!

Not to mention Dae-ro is such a two-timing back stabber. Pretends to be nice to Ah-ri and them bad mouths her with his dad & Bo-ra.

Does cross dresser really think Byeo-ri would want to live with a person who deceives her as being a "friend grandma" who turns out to be her "dad", as opposed to staying with her sister who was true, accepting and honest with her from day 1?

So now is Grandpa turn? Saying he wont approve of Ahri and Junsoo marriage :joy:. Who is he again? Of course Ahri's father sat there and didn't defend his daughter. And HS made a fetal attempt.

I have said time and time again. Ahri needs to cut ties with her loser family.

1 hour ago, Susu said:

So now is Grandpa turn? Saying he wont approve of Ahri and Junsoo marriage :joy:. Who is he again? Of course Ahri's father sat there and didn't defend his daughter. And HS made a fetal attempt.

This is Brilliant Heritage all over again. The stepfamily being complete ducks to the girl, but this time, the stepmom is actually the nice one but the BIOLOGICAL DAD IS THE NUMBER ONE PIECE OF RickRoll'D. Honestly, I really want for AR to just run away from that toxic family and cut off all ties with them except HS, but we all know that’s not gonna happen, not in the fantastic world of kdrama where even someone who contemplated and attempted murder can be condoned and accepted as family again!!! Brilliant Heritage made the FL keep her shitty family, at least they redeemed the mom somewhat but the stepsis was still garbage. They defo gonna make AR keep the bond with those arrogant, self-righteous losers that are little miss princess, *ss dad, and his highness the sack of bones.

p.s bcs i forgot I needed to yell this out sorry: dear writer-nim, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REAL WORLD, because news flash, FAMILIES CAN SPLIT APART AND BONDS CAN BE SEVERRED AND NEVER BE TIED BACK. sometimes people just can’t and will never get along with family members!! ppl can get hurt and cut ties off too, especially if the level of abuse is at princess BR’s abuse and donkey dad JH’s neglect!! 

Spoiler

I know because my family cut ties with my dad!!!!

What is this, did you watch too much disney movies??

2 hours ago, Susu said:

I ageee  @Susugiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ush0e0thb16bnfqag0

None of them are on her side. 

@Mocharel  I disagree with Aeshim. She is weak and doesn’t know when to stand up for herself. Smh smh 

Spoiler

If a person is toxic, you have to let them go otherwise you will always be in misery. 

47 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Mocharel  I disagree with Aeshim. She is weak and doesn’t know when to stand up for herself. Smh smh 

I was pretty disappointed in this. She was pretty strong and would take no bull from weasel wontae but she became a submissive little wife to her self-righteous patriarch of a husband, she didn’t even diss him about him not being a good dad to AR when all he did was blame her for everything. She did try to voice concerns regarding AR but it fell on deaf ears, that donkey only cared about his princess Bora Bora Bora!!! And that grandfather had the nerve to act entitled to the grandchild that he neglected, same as JH, they both only cared for BR. When HS tried to appeal in AR’s favor she was shut down. I hate it that even in modern days they still portray this kind of sexist patriarchy. Those two men didn’t even care for AR until now!!! Let’s be honest, they only dislike JS bcs they think he hurt their precious princess BR.

53 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

I was pretty disappointed in this. She was pretty strong and would take no bull from weasel wontae but she became a submissive little wife to her self-righteous patriarch of a husband, she didn’t even diss him about him not being a good dad to AR when all he did was blame her for everything. She did try to voice concerns regarding AR but it fell on deaf ears, that donkey only cared about his princess Bora Bora Bora!!! And that grandfather had the nerve to act entitled to the grandchild that he neglected, same as JH, they both only cared for BR. When HS tried to appeal in AR’s favor she was shut down. I hate it that even in modern days they still portray this kind of sexist patriarchy. Those two men didn’t even care for AR until now!!! Let’s be honest, they only dislike JS bcs they think he hurt their precious princess BR.

Exactly  @Mocharel  they all hate JS because of BR. BR is who that matters.  Remember when it was AR’s birthday no one in the family knew about it except for HS. AR is not loved or thought of by that family. Smh Only BR is who they care about. 

Archived